A DIFFERENT PERSON

By kirtika123

An simple story of an army and a huge kpop Star fell in love but will their story have happy ending or it... More

My birthday trip
The coincidence
The destiny
Meeting Again
Now the distance
The new start
Cried
He is my lucky charm
ARGUMENT
IGNORED
Surprised
Beautiful
The sepration
The celebration
Meeting Someone unexpected - 1
MEETING SOMEONE UNEXPECTED - 2
Baby comes to the world
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG

Jealousy

435 28 0
By kirtika123

Y/n  POV
It's been more than a month that I am dating tae and trust I have never been so happy  and these days my parents started to notice something different about my behaviour  but I don't think they would ever have a doubt that I am dating someone
Tae Pov
These days  I am so happy and express my emotions freely  . I know we can't met each other in person but those video calls are enough for me .

Y/n PoV
Oh shit !!!!!
I completely forgot to inform tae about my best friend birthday party which is today I would be going out in night and we promised each other to inform everything . I think I should just call him and inform.

CALL TO TAE
Tae : Hi Y/n . I missed u so much .
(In the background bts saying yeah he missed so much and teasing you both)
Y/n : I want to tell u something.
Tae: Yeah . What is it ?
Y/n : I have party to attend today . It is my best friend birthday so I won't be able you call u tonight . We are going to a xxx.... club with my friends and would be back quite late .
Tae : Ok stay safe . But will there be boys .
Y/ n : Yeah actually I didn't told u my bestie is a guy and we are really close friends. Both of our families know each other quite well and he is the only guy after my brothers that my family would allow me to go out late with so yeah it is pretty safe .
Tae : Okay enjoy  . Bye babe . But call me or text when u reach home .

Tae POV
Ok listening that she is so close to a guy other than me I definitely would get jealous . I want to be in the place of that guy . But I trust her .

Few hours later
Y/n posted a photo  her social media and yeah I follow her through my private account . Let's see how she looks and hope she is not wearing a sexy dress.

Oh my god she looks really beautiful and all the guys will look at her .

Few hours later
She posted all a lot of photos with her friends . But most of them are girls only few guys . Ok good but I think she is really close to her best friend . Look at the photos and their memories .

I think I shouldn't judge these things and their friendship . Yeah I am jealous .

Jimin : Taehyung is jealous of his girlfriend best friend .
Namjoon : I think you should not get jealous because of their closeness , she told you who he was and where she was going and how their parents know each other.
Tae : Yeaah I think soo . They must be really good friends and more like family members to each other .
Oh my good she posted an other photo . It is quite late why isn't she home it . It is almost  12: 00 am in her country .

She wrote "the celebration ended with a bang . Happy  18 birthday  my best friend . The person whom I adore the most in the world .Love u lots and stay the same"

Time skip ( y/n reached home )
I think I should just tex tae and then sleep . I am really tired.

TEXTING TAE
Y/n : I reached home safely and gonna call you tomorrow . Bye TaeTae . I am gonna go get some sleep .

Tae pov
I just got her text that she has reached home .Thank god she reached home safely . Let's not disturb her right now. 

Let's have a chat y/n , I am gonna get my revenge on you for making me jealous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 421 32
Its story of a girl who joined Big hit Entertainment as a intern but she had no idea what is already waiting for her in the future , How things unfol...
22.8K 731 14
It's a indian sweet love story. Read to know about it.. ;)
2.8K 108 15
a story in which two past lovers meet again after their long lost love from high school, among which one of them is already engaged and the other is...
46.8K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...