Sweet Summer Day (MiChaeng)

By chaeng_tiger23

Two girls encounter each other one summer day beginning the journey of their love story. After what seemed l... More

1. Finally, We're Free
2. I wish
3. Moving In
4. Trip
5. On the Way to Japan
6. Suffocated
7. Open Up
9. I couldn't
10. Encounter
11. She's Dead
12. Our Cub
13. Little Group
14. I saw her pt. I
15. I saw her pt. II
16. I'm Pathetic
17. The reason behind the breakup
18. It's
19. JB
20. The letter
21. Do I like her?
22. Did she got kidnapped?
23. They can't see each other!!
24. The day we met
25. Partner
26. It was a mistake
27. Feelings
28. The date
29. The truth
30. It's not your fault
31. I like you Son ChaeYoung
32. I saw her
33. Favourite Dish
34. Meet-Up
35. Planned
36. About last night
37. They all came here?
38. Maybe they're friends?
39. Welcome to our neighbourhood!!
40. Neighbours!!
41. Unapproachable
42. University
43. Running Away
44. I saw you today
45. I was the reason
46. The sketch
47. Let's go to the...
48. I see you look at me
49. Why did you leave me?
50. I'm sorry
51. I love you!!
52. Why are you here?
53. My Grave??
54. Don't ever leave me
55. Dyke
56. Enjoy Your Life
57. Dream?
58. I still love you
59. I love you Oppa!!
60. Masterpiece
61. It's gone?
62. I Love You Always
63. I guess now
64. Please Don't Give Up
65. Should I ...?
66. I'll do it
67. I'm just scared
68. It's going to be hard
69. City lights
70. How I wish
71. See you soon
72. Forget me?
73. Fell Again
74. Let Me Breathe
75. Time Goes On
76. Romeo & Juliet
77. Fake Life
78. It always comes back to you
79. Bring Her Back
80. Sweet Summer Day
New Book!!

8. Is that ....??

1K 35 14
By chaeng_tiger23

Tzuyu's POV

That night we ended up talking about the crushes we had in and out of the school.

"REALLY!! You used to like her??" asked Chaeyoung in a surprised tone.

Dahyun nodded.

"Ooohhh" we teased Dahyun. She looked like a tomato.

"Do u still like her?" 

"No"

"Then why are you blushing?" I asked while chuckling.

"I'm just nervous that's all."

"I've never talked about it with anyone else so I guess that's why."

It was understandable.

"I hope you'll find your girl soon Dahyunie." I said.

"What about that boyfriend of yours?" asked Chaeyoung. 

"He didn't treat me well so I broke up with him. He would hit me whenever he got angry even if I didn't do anything."

"Sorry about that," Chaeng said with a sad tone.

"No, it's fine in fact I should thank him. Because of him, I realised that I like girls. The idea of love I had for him was not love but sympathy. His parents would treat him poorly. He didn't have any friends and would always sit alone at the cafeteria so I became his friend. I didn't want him to feel rejected so when he asked me out I accepted it." She said with a sad smile. 

"If I find him now I would thank him for everything he has done and I hope he's doing well now." She added with honesty. 

"Alright too much sadness," Chaeng said. 

"What about you Tzuyu? Anyone, you like?" She asked. 

"No," I replied. 

"How did you found out then?" Dahyun asked. 

"I would always focus on the female character more than male in the movies and would end up searching about them and fangirling," I replied with a giggle. 

"I don't know if it's cute or creepy," said Dahyun. 

I glared at her then she kept quiet. 

"Do your parents know?" Chaeng asked both of us with a wondering look. 

"No," I replied.

"Yes," replied Dahyun.

"What your parents know?" I asked Dahyun.

"Yeah, actually they were partly involved in me finding it out," She replied.

"How?"

"They always told me that I was uninterested in boys since I was a child."

"Children, when they're young, say they want a husband like their father since they love and protect you." She paused. 

"But I told them I want a wife like eomma." She laughed after saying that.

All we could do was laugh at what she said. 

"It's something you would say," said Chaeyoung while laughing. 

"Yeah they were shocked for a while but as time passed by everything was fine. They were really understanding about LGBT. I only showed interest in females and apparently I used to tell them that I liked a girl in my elementary school. I don't know her now since it was from a long time ago." said Dahyun. 

"Ahh you experienced it from quite a young age and your parents were supportive of you as well," said I as I started thinking about how my parents would react. 

"Don't worry Tzuyu-ya. Your parents will accept you too," said Dahyun.

I just gave her a nod.

"What about you Chaeyoungie?" She asked Chaeng.

"H-huh? W-what about me? She stuttered.

She looks nervous. 

"How did you found out and your love life before this?"

"Oh, I found out when I was 15 so around 3 years ago I believe?"

"It was like I woke up and I was gay?" 

"I don't really remember I just started developing these feelings. I have had two girlfriends up until now."

"Really?" Our eyes went wide open. 

"I don't even have one," said Dahyun while sulking.

We just laughed at her.

"Don't worry Dahyun eonnie you'll get someone soon," I told her for the 2nd time. 

She just glared at me. 

I and Chaeyoung laughed about it while Dahyun just rolled her eyes.

"So wanna tell us about your exes?" Dahyun asked Chaeyoung. 

"Mmm, what do I say? Didn't really end well." She said with a smile.

"I liked them both a lot. Actually the first one cheated on me with a guy. She said she thought she was in love with me too but it was just a phase for her." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"And for the 2nd one. The same thing I guess? We weren't destined to be so I broke up with her. She liked someone else but she never told me." She said with sadness in her tone.

"I assumed- no actually it was pretty obvious she didn't like me like she did when we first became a thing. She didn't look happy with me and probably didn't want to tell me about the guy she started to have feelings for as I would've been heartbroken so I let her go." Her tears started dripping but the girl has a smile on her face.

She must've loved her a lot.

"Hey, we're here for you alright," Dahyun said as she wiped Chaeng's tears. 

"Yes, anyways earlier it was you who was saying too much sadness, and here you are now sharing a sad story and crying," said I.

"You guys asked for the story." She replied while chuckling. 

"Don't worry we'll find someone for you," said I.

"Aish could you stop with the finding someone role," Dahyun said with an annoyed tone. 

I just frowned and Chaeyoung started laughing while wiping her tears. We joined her too and a question popped up in my head. I probably shouldn't have asked her but I was too curious. 

"Umm, what about your parents?" I asked Chaeng. 

She stopped laughing and just gave a sad smile and said... 

"I'll tell you next time. We should go to sleep now. It's pretty late." She replied. 

Then we all went to sleep. 

I wonder what happened to her parents. I slept to this thought. 

Chaeyoung's POV 

"I have to tell them about what happened between me and my parents. They deserve to know because they're my family now." I thought and went to sleep. 

Meanwhile... 

*In the hotel* 

?'s POV 

Today is the last day of our stay in this hotel. We will leave for our next destination later at night.

We were canceling the rest of the days we had left to stay here when I saw someone familiar. 

"Is that ....?" I thought to myself. 

"You good?" Sana asked. 

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I didn't tell her since I wasn't sure if it really was her or I'm just seeing a ghost. 

"Ok then." She said and focused on canceling our booking. 

After some time, we're still stuck here trying to cancel our booking. 

Why are they trying to start a fight? We just want to leave so we can enjoy our vacation. This is getting tedious. I sighed. 

I started wondering around and someone caught my eye. 

She was with her earlier. 

I wanted to ask her about it so I followed her to the garden. 

As I was following her, I made a ruffling sound which resulted in her getting scared I guess? I quickly hid away and watched her through the bushes. She turned around trying to find what caused that ruffling sound. She looked calm. She didn't find anyone so she continued going deeper into the garden. 

I guess she didn't get scared that's good. I sighed. 

"Wait. Why am I hiding?" I asked myself. 

I quickly got up and went back to my friends. 

"That was weird." I was lost in my own thoughts when Sana spoke... 

"Where were you?" She asked. 

"Oh gosh, you startled me," I answered as I jumped a little. 

"Come on we're done with the cancellation. We're going around to visit Tokyo city for the last time." 

"Ok. Let's go." 

We were chatting near the reception when I saw that girl from before. 

She looked back at me and our eyes met. 

Maybe she found out that it was me who was following her. 

I quickly turned away avoiding her gaze. 

"I was so nervous hope she won't come here." I thought to myself. 

After some time I looked at her direction to check whether she's still there or not.

She wasn't there anymore so I took a long sigh. 

"Thank god." 

"Did you say something?" My friend asked. 

"Huh? Oh no, nothing," I replied.

"Ok." 

To be continued... 

Ohyo Kween Sana is here with her friends. Which friends tho?

Do you like BlackPink's new song "How You Like That"? 

I don't like it cos I love it 💗

Also, I finally found Sixteen (A show where Twice was formed) and I'm watching it rn. I just finished 5th episode and I cried cos Chaeyoung cried 😭💔 and apparently 6th episode is much more sad cos...
Idk wanna ruin for some of you in case you haven't watched it.

Thank you for reading!! :_)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.7K 42
A world where war prevails and peace is just a mere imagination. This is what the Gods want, and they shall get it, at least that's what people think...
44.6K 2.5K 40
'Good! Keep glaring at me with so much hate and anger in your eyes, because it's easier that way. It's easier for me to be heartless towards you, bec...
136K 7.1K 31
[Book 1] Falling in Love with a Stranger, unexpectedly. Staying together for 30 days of the most beautiful memories in my life that I won't forget.
127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...