Hall Of Memories || ItsFunneh...

By GrasstheLawn

{COMPLETED} Funneh has lost her memory of her past, but by meeting people that reminds her of high school, sh... More

Remembering the Past
Love?
Funneh?
Don't You Remember?
High School memories
Misjudged
Come on Over!
TO ANY ART PEOPLE PLS READ (pls :>)
Back to the Past!
Alright, let's begin.
Welcome to Ichigo Bakery and CafΓ©
I came here to scream. Not a chapter btw.
We're off to Starlight!
TSYM TSYM TSYM (just me screaming again. not a chapter)
Ghosts and Figures
Who am I
Who am I? (Part 2)
This is not a chapter. Just me screaming (again, again)
The Haunted House
Moonlight
Awkward
Author's Note
The Stars and the Moon
Let the games begin.
A message from the Author.
A Life Full of Lies
WOW TYSM (Not a Chapter)
The Sarifices he Makes
500 READS! (NOT A CHAPTER)
Hall of Memories
To Pleb_Potato1
Hey guys! ALSO TYYYY (not a chapter)
The door way to my past.
When I was Young.
I don't remember that??
1K READS SPECIAL!!!!
The screams that pierced my heart
Yandere's Memories
The End.
Thank You for Reading!

The Truth Can Hurt

200 10 13
By GrasstheLawn

Funneh's POV

Yandere: Alec did.

I was heart broken. H-how con he work for such an evil girl!? VALERIE WAS OUR FRIEND!? 

Funneh: Alec...please tell me she's lying.

Yandere: Go ahead Alec, tell them.

Alec: I-I...

This is the first time I ever saw Alec not knowing what to say. 

Alec: yes. I did help her.

I didn't know what to say. I feel my anger boiling up inside of me.

Funneh: I-I-

Yandere: Go ahead Funneh, say it.

Funneh: I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE! I THOUGHT I COULD OF TRUSTED YOU!

I wanted to punch Alec in the stomach. I wanted scream on the top of my lungs. I wanted to let loose. Until Aaron said; 

Aaron: Guys...GUYS SHE GETTING AWAY!!!

I look in the direction were Yandere was and I saw her running away. She took out that green substance and threw it on the ground. She's gone.

Alec: I think we should go back to the cabin...

Funneh: WHY SHOULD WE!? HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU!??!

Alec: Because I'm your friend, I've been loyal to you even after you lost your memory. 

Funneh: Yeah loyal enough to not tell us that you work with a psychopath.

Aaron: We should actually go...pray that Garroth is safe.

Funneh: Fine...we'll go back.

I was so angry, but I did let my anger get the best of me. Echoing in my brain was Valerie's words, "The truth can hurt." She was very right. 

~*~

Walking back to the lodge was cold. Its not just the snowy climate that surrounds this prison, but my feeling inside. I'm still mad at him. How can I forgive him? How can I live with a guy who has helped a killer?!?

Aaron opened the door to the cabin, in walked in. A fire greeted me inside.

Kawaii~Chan: Any sigh of Garroth? 

Zane: Anything? Information, clues, ANYTHING????

I was about to say something about Alec, but I didn't. It will worry them even more, It will hurt them, the truth can hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 473 69
(Complete) "Hi, there." "You say that all the time." "Are you annoyed by it?" "Not at all." A modern Httyd Au, in which the gang go to university, pa...
3.7K 90 59
"How could you" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. "It isn't what it looks like she.." "WHAT SHE KISSED YOU, SHE THREW A LOVE POTION ON YOU, S...
158K 5.3K 23
"Come on Little Dove" Gene whined, "Teach me how to be good." After coming in contact with Phoenix Drop High's so called "bad boy", (Y/n) had no choi...
34.5K 1.2K 22
γ€ŒCOMPLETED」 Gold thought losing her parents was hard, but when she loses someone even closer, her life can't seem to go on. She still has to run a k...