The Things You Do For Love {D...

By TeaBagsUnderMyEyes

Gabriel Agreste is given two options - he hands over the butterfly miraculous to Ra's Al Ghul - in order to g... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
REWRITE TIME

2

2.3K 59 327
By TeaBagsUnderMyEyes

Marinette happily waved at Alix, who began to rollerblade home. Alix gave her a backwards peace sign as a simple 'good-bye.' The blue-haired teen put her hands together, stretching. Time for a night of patrol. There had been no akuma sightings lately, but it was still a good idea to check anyway.

It was also a good workout - the huge pot of jiaozi and wontons that Sabine had made filled Marinette to the brim. She let out an exhale of relief after hearing the satisfying crack from her back. 

Marinette did a couple more stretches before returning to the inside of the patisserie. "Going on patrol, Marinette?" Sabine asked, holding a laundry basket. "Yup! I won't be gone long though. No akuma sightings yet!" Sabine cracked a smile, putting her left hand on Marinette's shoulder. "Promise me you won't get hurt?" Marinette beamed back at her mother. "Of course!" 

The ladybug heroine climbed up the ladder to her bedroom, practically smashing through the trapdoor. "Oh, Tikkiii!~" Marinette closed the heavy circular door beneath her. "Where are you?" she got onto her knees, peeking underneath her bed where Tikki would occasionally write her extremely smutty fanfictions of her fellow kwami friends.

There wasn't any hint of Tikki underneath the bed besides an open doll notebook and the broken piece of pencil lead that the kwami would write with. Marinette grabbed the little notebook, taking a quick lil' snoop at what her little friend had been writing. It was hard to read due to the size, but Marinette did manage to figure it out:

'Kiss me, Damyion. And then we can sail off into the sunset... just me and you. 

But, Marionettie. I cannot.

Why, my love?

My father, Brucipher, shall never allow. My siblings would create horrid things about you; spreading rumors to everyone in the grand city of Got Ham. 

Then... come join me. In the city of love. My parents, Sabean and Thomas will accept you. You will be treated like a king.'

The frantic writing stopped at the bottom of the page. Marinette blinked, slowly closing the book. Those names all sounded very familiar. Marionettie? Brucipher? Got Ham? Thomas? SABEAN?!

Marinette shook it off. She needed to find Tikki. Using her bed as a 'help you stand up' thing, she walked over to her rack covered in multi-colored fabrics. She lifted off most of the pile, tossing it onto the floor. Tikki would sometimes crawl into a different section of the pile, curling up in there due to the thick layers and warmth. 

"Tikki?" the Parisian girl checked under each layer of fabric, feeling around for Tikki. Nothing but lost buttons and the occasional prick of the finger from a leftover pin. Marinette brought the messy stack of fabrics back to the top of the rack, moving on to her desk. 

For a second, Marinette thought her bright red stress ball was Tikki, only to be fooled. She rummaged around her desk, sweeping aside larger items, praying that Tikki was possibly hiding behind a picture frame or her computer monitor. 

No luck. Marinette sat down, panicking. Where the hell was her kwami? Tikki? Hello? In her state of 'what the fuck am I going to do,' her bluebell eyes caught the neatly folded note sitting on top of her Ladybug figurine.

Odd.

Marinette snatched it, unfolding it at the speed of light. 

What.

The.

FUCK?!

This couldn't be possible - how could- how did- why?!

Wasn't Chat supposed to be loyal?

He was one of her closest friends at that. Why did he-

The black cat. Often known as a sign of death or destruction.

Chat Noir.

Black Cat.

You just destroyed a heartfelt trust.

Fuck you.

Marinette threw the note down, mad. No, she wasn't mad. She was PISSED. Downright, ready to fuck someone up to a point where the only thing that fifty chocolate macarons would be the only thing they'll be choking on for the next millenia. Or until they died of lack of oxygen.

Oh ho ho, Chat Noir was now on her death list. No one messes with Marinette, or Tikki.

[With the Wayne Family]

(Read with Russian Accent)

"This may look like ordinary plastic bottle with rubber glove on it, but I assure you, it is not," Ashe (OC) held the said, 'ordinary plastic bottle with rubber glove on it,' in front of Duke's confused face. "...because when you squeeze you get middle finger that say, 'fuck you!'" the rubber middle finger bopped Duke in the nose. 

"Ahahaha... okay, two things: one) Can we concentrate? And two, I thought you lost your accent?" Ashe squinted, confuzzled. "HUh? What do you mean? I always had this accent. I just cover it up with my stunning 'American' accent."

"Right..." From the other side of the room, Dick laughed. "Your accent sucks." Ashe frowned at him. "You suck. Specifically, you suck Wally's dick." Duke's mouth formed into an 'o,' while Dick turned red. "To be fair, he enjoys it." Ashe and Duke cringed. "We don't need to fucking details, bro."

Dick shrugged. "Just doing my job as the oldest (azuredriver) sibling, ruining my little siblings 'innocent' minds." Ashe coughed at the oldest part. (azuredriver) Biologically, Ashe was the oldest, but let's not go there, this is about Daminette, not my oc. 

Bruce walked in, eyeing the situation. "What happened here?" the glove-bottle laid on the floor of Bruce's Parisian vacation home. On one of the couches, Tim was sprawled across it, attempting to defeat the Enderdragon in Minecraft. Jason was Face-Timing Roy, who was currently in the middle of a Star Wars movie marathon, based on the 'vooming' of the lightsabers and the background music. Cass was raiding the fridge, hiding all the ice cream under her black oversized sweater to share with Steph, who was in their bedroom, cursing at a sea gull on their balcony. 

"Uh... Duke and I are trying to hack into the Agreste-" Duke clapped his hand over his friend's mouth, silencing the fallen angel. Bruce arched an eyebrow. Duke cleared his throat. "What Ashe MEANT to say, is that we're trying to... oh no, is Cassie trying to steal ALL ice cream?!" 

Duke pointed at the huge lump in Cassandra's sweater. "Me? Nooo... I'm... just... pregnant. Thirty-six weeks..." a tub of green tea ice cream fell out, falling to the floor. Cass gasped. "Dad, I think I just had a miscarriage... you just lost your grandchild!"

Bruce gave her a blank stare. Cass quickly picked up the tub, running into her room while trying to keep the ice cream containers hiding behind her jacket from falling out. Bruce sighed, rubbing his temples. Just why were his kids so... weird?

"Miscarriage my ass, Cassandra... alright. You all know your roles for the Agreste gala, right?"

"The oldest and social child. Wow the crowd while endorsing Wayne Enterprises with my quirky ways," Dick brushed his waist length hair (I fucking live for long-haired Grayson) with a stylish comb.

"Good. Jason?" Jason, without looking up from Roy's face, answered. "The second child. The heart-throb. The one that radiates the big dick energy-"

"Okay, just because you're the only male top in this family, doesn't mean that you have to flex, Jason," Dick glared at Jason. Bruce began feeling around his pockets, trying to find his packet of Tylenol or aspirin. "I'm a top!" Ashe raised her hand. "But do you have a dick though?" Jason pointed out. "There's a thing called a-"

"For the record, Jason does have a big dick-" Tim slurped his coffee. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" Tim looked at Duke. "I have my preferences." Duke once again cringed. Being asexual in a family where sex jokes were constantly being made was hard.

See what I did there?

'Hard?'

Eh? Eh? EHHHHHHHHHHHHH????

Bruce face-palmed, leaving the room to his bedroom. Oh, how he wished Alfred was here. "Oh, oh! Remember that time Jason's pants were cut off during patrol one night and he had to run around in Minnie Mouse underwear?" Ashe recalled. "Really, it wasn't that big of a deal, considering the fact that Ashe pretty much runs around in the tightest pair of booty shorts to ever exist-"

"Oh, so now, we're going to slut-shame MY costume? Let's have a little talk about your original costume, Jason," Ashe snarked, referring to the 'used tampon' look Jason used to 'pill' off. 

Different snickers sounded from across the room. 

[With Marinette]

"OHMAGAWD OHMAGAWD OHMAGAWDDDD! TIIIKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIII!" Marinette sobbed. It had been about an hour since Marinette had discovered that Tikki was, *ahem*, 'cat-napped.' I'll stop.

(End of Chapter Two, 'cause... I want to end it here!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 145 22
Marinette aka ladybug, now the guardian tries hard to cope up with both her miraculous life and her school life. does she win her love for life? or i...
1.1K 168 16
When Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste first discover they're chosen to put together the company's Christmas gala, their initial reaction is...
265 9 10
The story about the daughter of an assistant and a rich man who is torn apart by their divorce. When her mother leaves to work for the all famous Gab...
8.7K 297 45
Ladybug saves the day again, but this time, she defeats Monarch, or does she? Monarch made the wish, sacrificing himself to make his wish. His only r...