THE UNTOLD TRUTH

By denpaz

Can the two well-known idols give up their life and dreams for love? Being an idol has the attachment of "you... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

202 9 2
By denpaz

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I am now in the middle of one of our schedule for today and there's 5 more photo shoot left and it is already 1 pm so I guess we will finish late today so it also means that I will not see Sooyoung today as well. Sooyoung told me that today will be the first day of their shoot for the dating reality show and it still makes me wonder what are they doing...

"Hyung! What are you thinking?" Jungkook came to me and asked.

"Nothing." I said and looked at my phone. Usually Sooyoung will message me but of course since she's shooting a reality show. I understand...

"I know you hyung. You're thinking about noona right? You are worried." He said and chuckled a little. Well, our maknae is really smart. I can tell.

"No, I understand our situation." I lied and put down my phone and closed my eyes for a short while since I feel a bit tired already. 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

We are now on our way to the fan meeting and since the cameras are already off I decided to message Tae oppa.

Oppa, what are you doing? Did you eat already? Take a rest in between breaks okay? Message me whenever. I love you! xo.

I waited for his reply but I guess he is quite busy so I just kept my phone and talked to the eonniedeul.

"Taeyeon eonnie..." I called her and she put down her phone.

"Wae?" She said and looked at me.

"Eonnie, during the time that you and Baekhyun oppa are secretly dating... how was it? I mean how did you overcome it?" I asked curiously since I want to know how should I do things because I do not want to loose anyone especially Taehyung oppa.

"Our maknae is worried about her relationship." She jokingly said which catch the attention of Irene eonnie and Krystal eonnie.

"A little bit." I said and looked at them. They are the experts in this field since they've been dating and dated idols for a while now.

"Sooyoung-ah before I answer your question. Answer me first, if by chance. Only by chance that you get caught, are you going to deny it or confirm it?" She asked. 

The eonniedeul are now in the serious mode since our topic is really quite serious in the "idol" life.

"We talked about it eonnie and we decided that we're going to face it together so we are not going to deny it." I said and she smiled.

"I'm impressed with your decision since it is the first concern. It will really be trouble if one of you doesn't like to make it public. So, just be yourself but of course there is a limitation." She said and looked at Krystal eonnie.

"Obviously, you cannot really please anyone but in our job we need to please them so you should not still make hasty actions." Krystal eonnie said.

"But eonnie we're just people. We fell in love and of course want to express our love to our other half." I said and frown.

"You are also correct Sooyoung-ah but you know there's a consequences... It's either you'll be like me or Soojung-ah." Taeyeon eonnie said. 

Right, they both dated an EXO member but got also treated differently. Taeyeon eonnie got more hates than love while Krystal eonnie is the other way around. 

"Sooyoung-ah, no matter what happened the most important thing is to not give up on each other and do not make the people ruin your relationship." Irene eonnie said and hugged me.

"Thank you eonniedeul!" I said.

"Okay we'll be there in 5 minutes so we'll now on the camera again. In 1, 2, 3... cue" PDnim said in the walkie-talkie.

We just acted like the usual and talked about how are we going to do our mission and in less than 5 minutes we arrived at the venue.

FAN MEETING

We entered at the back so that no one will see us and directly went to the dressing room and we saw EXO oppadeul.

"Annyeonghaseyo" We greeted in unison and they greeted us in return as well. We informed them that we are shooting the dating reality show of SM and they all showed their support.

"Sooyoung-ah" Chanyeol oppa said and tap the space beside him as he is sitting in a sofa. And I went to him.

I decided to act natural and just do it like how we are before since they said that we looked like really dating back then. 

"Aren't you hungry oppa? We brought foods." I said as I looked at him and he smiled.

"I am but since you are now here I am fine." He said jokingly that made us all laugh.

"YAH Chanyeol-ah you are so corny." Jongdae oppa said and threw a towel on him.

"Aigoo~ ne oppa is so corny, really. Did you already eat at least a bread?" I asked worriedly because I am really worried since he's been working since morning til now and it is already 2 o'clock pm.

"I drank coffee earlier but I haven't ate yet since we do not really have much time." He explained and I looked at him sternly. Aish! This man is really stubborn. I always remind him to eat on time so that he can work properly and he will not get sick.

"Sorry... I will eat now." He said in an aegyo way. If I am really his girlfriend I might buy that but I am his best friend.

"You should always eat on time, oppa!" I said and just looked at him. And he looked at me and chuckled and pinched my cheeck.

"OUCH!" I shouted at him.

"I'm sorry my Sooyoung-ah. I promise I will eat on time from now on." He said and raised his right hand and I smiled at him and nod.

"Aigo~ These two are so sweet. Be honest are you guys dating since then?" Sehun oppa asked and we just smiled it off. If weren't the cameras are on I will really smack Sehun oppa. He is such a good actor like he knew that I am dating Taehyung oppa.

"Oppa." I said to Chanyeol oppa and he looked at me.

"I am so tired these past few days can you give me energy?" I said well it is for my mission so I really do not mind and he is my best friend.

"Aegi~Aegi~" He said as he messed with my hair and then hugged me. OKAY MISSION COMPLETE. I just hugged him for a while and look at the eonnideul who hasn't done their mission yet.

TAEYEON EONNIE'S POV

Wow just wow Sooyoung did her mission flawlessly and I think mine is the easiest as people may think but it is the hardest for me since I do not really do cute things in front of Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun-ah" I called him and he looked at me with his notable puppy looks.

"How do I look today?" I asked and turned around and made a beautiful eyes.

"Eung?" He asked confusingly.

"How do I look??" I said and made beautiful eyes again

"You look weird. What is it?" He asked like he is so new to what I am doing.

"YAH!" I said and sat next to Sooyoung cling my arms to her that made her look at me.

While Baekhyun is being clueless and all I noticed Irene is making a move for her mission.

"Junmyeon-ah, do you love me?" Irene asked. Omo omo, this is the real deal. They're not even faking it so this is the benefit of this reality show for couples who are in real relationship but on the second note, Baekhyun and I are really in a relationship but not that showy like them.

"Of course, why?" Suho asked and I just saw Irene motion her hands to her cheek like signaling for a kiss on the cheek and Suho kissed her without hesitation. I guess they also find it as an opportunity to show off their relationship

Aigoooya, She did it in a chic and simple way. On the other hand, Soojung-ah is just sitting beside Jongin.

"YAH What's the matter with you guys? Did you went here to act sweet?" Xiumin said to catch all of our attention.

"Who's sweet? We're not all sweet." I said and looked at Baekhyun sternly. I think he got the hint so he went to me and sat beside me. 

"Taengoo-ya, you are pretty today, yesterday and I know you will still be that pretty tomorrow." He said. OMG I completed my mission as well! I smiled at him due to the reasons that I completed my mission and of course the sweet words.

"Hyung, let's just go out. I just feel so lonely staying here." Sehun said and acted like he is hurt that made us all laugh.

Okay 3 down 1 more to go and that is the most exciting and difficult part since I know that Krystal is still not in good terms with Kai since of course who would be?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed that you guys are not active anymore :( Sorry if there's no VJoy moments in this chapter. I just want to elaborate things since it will add spice in the story.

DO NOT FORGET TO

LIKE - COMMENT - SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 999 34
When both of them are exes Not just in relationship but almost everything. He is her ex-partner for mission She is his ex-girlfriend during high sc...
176 23 32
If two successful business people who never let anyone in, spend time together, what might happen? DISCONTINUED Sorry guys. I just, I lost this one...
87.2K 1.6K 24
Two idols are secretly dating. Will they be able to hide their relationship from people? if yes for how long, and if no, what should they do? #1 IN J...
2.2K 75 9
What will happen if this unpredictable love causes a scene that will make the whole KPOP industry to turn upside down? Will they still support them...