Dynasty Fulfilled

By DestinyKeianna

Breanna, a struggling twenty-one year old from Louisiana, decides to drop everything and moves to Los Angeles... More

Dynasty Fulfilled
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

347 14 2
By DestinyKeianna

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

W o r k
A p p r e c i a t i o n

Once lunch was through, I had to take a few of the extras and cast members into the company's van to the next set location, World on Wheels. The skating rink had gotten booked ahead of time just until we were through shooting the scenes. I felt like it would end up becoming my favorite part of the movie, as I could imagine the bright colors from the LED lights and the aesthetic of it all.

During the ride, the cast members were reading over their lines in the script or taking pictures. Once I arrived at the skating rink, I helped the cast members enter the location without any disruption and made sure to send them to their spots for hair, makeup, and wardrobe.

"Ms. Davidson," Leandra called.

I turned around, seeing her walking up to me with something in her hand.

"Yes, Ms. Hendricks?"

"Mr. McKnight wanted to give you this," She explained. "This is a walkie talkie earpiece; it'll be helpful and will get provided to every department,"

"Thank you," I told her, accepting the earpiece from her hands.

"Not a problem," She muttered, walking away.

I nodded and walked towards the big mirror as I placed on the walkie talkie earpiece, and I looked down at the clipboard of the list of tasks that I needed to do today. First, I needed to sign-in all the extras and offer my assistance to them. I headed towards the area where the extra's were and entered the room, holding the clipboard in my hand as I placed a smile on my face.

"Hi everyone," I greeted them all cheerfully. "I'm going to walk to each person and ask them to sign their names in and to pass it until the last person gets it, and it'll get passed down to me. Okay? Okay."

I changed the main sheet on the clipboard and clicked the pen as I handed the clipboard to the first person. Standing with my hands by my side, I watched each extra sign in their name. The clipboard got passed down by everyone in the room, and the last person gave it to me.

"Thank you," I stated. "I'm sure Mr. McKnight or anyone from the production crew will discuss the things that you have to do."

I walked out of the area and saw the production crew setting the equipment up as I began to think that this was the movie scene that will take hours. While I was staring at the workers setting up everything, I heard a voice connecting through the earpiece, and I pressed the button, hearing the voice clearly.

"Hey, Breanna," Tatyana's voice uttered.

"Hey, are you ready for my assistance?"

"Yeah, meet us out back," Tatyana explained. "I'm having trouble carrying all the garment bags,"

"Okay, I'll be there," I replied, pressing the button to end the conversation.

I walked out of the skating rink and saw a collection of the workers outside taking things out of the company vans. I walked towards the workers and company vans looking for Tatyana as I spotted her behind the vehicle while struggling to take out all the garment bags.

I moved closer to her, and she looked at me with a sigh of relief as I helped her out by taking the other ones from her hand and followed behind her.

"Where are we taking this?" I asked her, holding the garment bags. "You weren't playing about not showing these clothes,"

"Right? But we have a trailer," Tatyana replied, taking the other side of the rack. "I'll show you."

Tatyana showed the route to the trailer and stopped in front of one, where it had a wardrobe sign on the door. As she opened the door, I walked inside as she placed the garment bags on the clothing racks, and I did the same before looking around the trailer.

The clothing racks were filled with clothes for the cast, as I noticed the steamers and tailors. I spotted the tables filled with jewelry and accessories and handbags while shoes; arranged on the racks. It also had an enormous mirror that stretched alongside the other parts of the trailer. It was a nice size trailer for the wardrobe and crew.

"Do you want me to give you a tour?" Tatyana questioned, taking notice of my admiration for the trailer.

"Sure," I nodded.

"Well, this is the wardrobe part of the trailer," She gestured towards the clothes and everything else. Then, she continued to walk to the other parts of the trailer. "We have a refrigerator and a mini kitchen for whatever reason, and when you get here—we have a washer and dryer then follow me,"

I followed her to the end of the trailer, the bathroom.

"Lastly, the bathroom," Tatyana explained, looking at me. "Have you not been in a trailer before?"

"Yes, I have, over here, but this one is much bigger than the other one," I answered. "Excluding that; my previous jobs were a receptionist and another job, but it was never something like this, so anything excites me,"

Working at the production company was a lot of work, but I did like it a lot. The more I was involved in it, the more it excited me to learn more things that I didn't know before.

"Hmm, after you make it here for a year or even a couple more months..." Tatyana waved it off. "I think you'll grow tired of it. I mean, I love working here, but work is work though that paycheck be looking nice,"

I laughed.

"You might be right," I stated. "When you need me, just buzz me, and I'll be here,"

"Okay, I will," She grinned.

I exited the trailer and checked off the things; that I've done so far-- and wondered what could be next. I've already handled the stuff with the extras. So, I walked back into the staking rink, seeing the CEO/director chair, film director chair, assistant director, and other production crew chairs labeled with their name and roles. I scanned the area with the camera and equipment setups for the movie.

"Davidson?!" Mr. McKnight's voice called.

I looked up, seeing him gesturing me to walk over to him. I sped over to him with a plastered smile on my face.

"Yes, Mr. McKnight?" I raised a brow.

"I ordered all the cast members a gift basket," He confirmed. "When the company gets here, I would like for you to give them the gift baskets; is that okay with you?"

"I could handle it, sir,"

"Thank you. You do a very great job, Breanna," He admitted.

My eyes widened at the mention of him calling me by my first name.

"W-well, thank you for the kind words." I stammered.

"Keep up the good work." He smiled.

Still, I became lost for words. Not only did Mr. McKnight call me by my first name, give me compliments, he also smiled at me? Wow. I was so close to asking him for a favor, but I figured I'd do it another time since today was a busy day.

I nodded my head and walked off, be sure to add the gift basket to my list of tasks.

While I walked back outside, my cellphone began to vibrate in my fanny pack. I couldn't answer it since I was still on the clock, so I hoped the person sent a voicemail.

"Breanna," Malik uttered, walking in my direction as we walked on the side.

It's like my heart started to beat instantly, seeing the sight of him in front of me. My smile even grew wider as I realized that I liked him. It's been a very long time since I've ever felt this way before, and I wondered if it was more than a crush? I also pondered whether; he felt the same way about me whenever he saw my presence.

"Hey, Malik," I smiled brightly, allowing him to wrap his arms around my shoulders as he pulled me close to him. I inhaled his scent and cologne, taking it in as I just loved whenever a guy smelled good. "You just can't keep it professional, huh?"

"Believe me, I'm trying, sunshine," He chuckled, stepping back and rubbed behind his neck. "I know you're busy and been working, also you know I've been talking about taking you out for another date...and where I'm going with this is... I'd love to take you out this weekend. If it's okay with you?"

"Yeah, I'm okay with it," I said, nodding my head.

"Alright, thank you, I promise you'll enjoy it," He licked his lips, giving a coy smile. "Imma' call you later on,"

"Okay, get back to work, sir," I whispered.

"I want one kiss, and then I'll go," He smirked, entwining our fingers together.

I looked around, seeing if anyone was present, and nobody was, at least not on the side where we were, so I leaned in and planted a peck onto his lips, making him repeat it a few times.

"I knew you were lying about one kiss," I playfully rolled my eyes, but I decided to keep it firm. "We have to get back to work, and we can't keep sneaking off like this, especially on the clock, Malik. It's not professional..."

"I'm sorry." He apologized immediately. "Imma' keep it professional, for real, this time."

"Okay, talk to you later," I muttered, pulling away from his arms as he stared at me.

Work relationships were risky, and if we were sticking it out in this dating thing, I hope that we could keep our relationship at work-- professional.

I moved away from the side where Malik was, and I looked at the gift basket company's van pulling up to the skating rink, so I stayed put and waited for the deliverers to get out of the vehicle-- to give me the gift baskets.

"Uh... gift baskets delivered to Brandon A. McKnight?" The delivery guy named Mitchell said, reading over a device.

"Yes, this is the place," I told him.

"Okay, sign in here, please, ma'am," Mitchell asserted, handing over the device. "I'll have my co-worker give the gift baskets to you,"

"Okay," I said, taking the device as I wrote my signature onto the device, handing it to him. The guy looked over the signature, and the guy from the passenger sidestepped out of the vehicle, going near the trunk as he took out the gift baskets. "Oh, the gift baskets are big."

"Yeah, don't worry, we have a cart," He explained.

"Oh, thank you..."

The guy from the passenger side finally added all the gift baskets to the cart, and he handed it over to me. There were gift baskets on top of the cart, and the bottom, so I must admit that Mr. McKnight went all out with showing his appreciation.

"Have a good day, ma'am," They remarked.

"To you both as well,"

I watched them get back inside the van as I took the cart and headed towards the trailers. I wheeled the cart, picking a gift basket from the top, and looked at the tag on the trailer's door.

DENISE CHAMBERS

(Amber Stevenson)

I looked at the sign on the door and placed a gentle knock hoping that I wouldn't disturb the rest of the people in the other trailers since it was so close. The door soon opened and from behind it was Amber's agent Phoebe.

"Uh...oh hi, Ms. Breanna," Phoebe greeted, extending the door wider. "Is that a gift basket? What a lovely gift, you can come on in,"

"Thank you," I smiled, stepping inside of the trailer.

The actor's trailer was a bit different from the wardrobe trailer. It seemed to be constructed like a dressing room but a bit more spacious than the wardrobe trailer with a dressing table, wardrobe closet, an entertainment corner, and a seating area. I stepped further into the trailer, noticing that it also had a restroom and a shower. It looked refined as Amber was leaving the bathroom wearing a robe and house slippers.

"Hi, Breanna!" Amber beamed, looking down at my hands. "What do you have there?"

"Hey, Amber," I uttered. "Mr. McKnight wanted to show some of his appreciation with a gift basket,"

"That was so thoughtful of him," She simpered, pointing to a spot. "You can put it over there,"

I placed the gift basket in the directed spot, and she took a peek inside, observing that it also came with; a thank you card.

"I'm going to have to read it later, but tell Mr. McKnight thank you and that I genuinely appreciated it," Amber noted.

"Will do," I grinned, leaving her trailer as I walked to the next trailer being Daniella Summers, who got the role of Maleah Holt. I knocked on her door, and the agent allowed me to enter it.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Davidson," The agent, Carla, welcomed me.

"Breanna!" Daniella babbled, standing up as she embraced me.

"Good afternoon Ms. Carla and Daniella," I grinned, holding the gift basket in front of me. "Mr. McKnight wanted me to give you this, Daniella, to show his appreciation to you."

"Wow! Feel like Mr. McKnight done so much already," She awed. "Tell him, thank you for me, please."

"I will,"

"So, how's it going for you today?" Daniella questioned.

"The same ol," I stated, liking that she was trying to make conversation with me. "Keeping myself busy. You ready to shoot this part of the movie?"

"Hell yes, I love skating!" She exclaimed, making all of us laugh. "But seriously, this is probably going to be my favorite scene in the movie. Like, imagine the colors, outfit, and the talks."

"Right, I already know you're going to kill it," I reassured her.

"Thanks," She lit up.

"Well, I'll leave y'all to it... enjoy your goodies, and I will be back to tell you when it all starts,"

I left her trailer going over to Bryan Washington's trailer, who got the lead role, Marc Thompson. I knocked on the door, and his agent Bethany allowed me inside.

"Who is it?" I heard Bryan's voice shouting from the bathroom.

"It's Breanna!" Bethany shouted.

"Oh, alright!" He yelled, leaving the bathroom wiping his hands as he threw the paper towel in the nearby trash can. "Hey, Breanna. What you got for me?"

"Well, Mr. McKnight wanted me to give you this for appreciation," I held up the gift basket.

"For real? That's nice." He remarked. "Tell him that I appreciate it."

"Okay," I responded, getting ready to leave out of his trailer to head over to the next one.

"Hold on... Breanna," Bryan called.

I lifted a brow and turned around, thinking what could be the holdup?

"I wanted to give you this for your hard work," Bryan confessed, taking the gift bag from Bethany.

"Huh?"

I accepted the bag looking inside it, and pulled out a 'thank you' wish bracelet. Wow.

"I don't think I'm the person that's supposed to be taking gifts," I giggled. "This is very sweet. Wow."

"Yeah, just make a wish, and I promise ya', it'll come true," He insisted. "It works."

"Uh...thank you so much," My eyes watered a bit.

"Not a problem," He chuckled.

I looked at Bethany, who looked just as sincere as he did about the bracelet. I practically left his trailer in tears as I promised him that I would wear it. I headed over to the next trailer being Nolan Browning, who was playing Zion Nielsen.

I just couldn't fathom the amount of recognition that I was getting today.

.

.

.

Shooting the skating rink scene of the movie seemed to be one of the best parts. It looked like the cast was enjoying themselves skating while going over their lines, and they had good chemistry out there on the floor.

"We're done for the day!" Mr. McKnight announced.

We all clapped our hands after shooting for hours, and it was now time to head back to the production company to clock out. I also had to drive the cast members back since their Ubers would be waiting for them there to take them to their hotels. I helped the production crew save their equipment since it was the last time we were filming here. Leandra and I helped the rest of the departments out with their things.

"Whew!" I yawned, covering my mouth as I checked the time, seeing that it was now late at night and we just got through with filming.

Most of the workers were driving the trailers back as I got into one of the company's van and waited for the cast members and the crew to get to the vehicle. Once the cast members and employees filled up the vans, I allowed the trailers to go ahead of me and looked in the review mirror.

"Does everyone have everything?"

"Yeah!" They all retorted in a union.

"Okay, good, I'll be driving us back to the production company where a Uber will be waiting on you,"

I pulled out of the parking lot and then onto the street, seeing the trailers heading in the same direction that I was going. While I was driving, all I could think about was going to sleep. It was a long day, but I also enjoyed hearing so many kind words.

I probably teared up four times in one day, and all of it could refer to as happy tears. I honestly didn't think people were paying attention to my work as an assistant to the company. I reflected that I was doing my job and trying to get it done, but I guess people saw that as a lot of hard work and grind.

I also never thought that I would receive a gift from an actor—like I couldn't stop thinking of that. To even think about me was enough for me to feel overwhelmed.

I pulled up into the parking lot of Freedream Film Productions and saw the rest of the vehicles pulled up alongside the van. I parked the van, and I stepped out, holding the gift bag, along with the cast and crew, as there were two Ubers outside just as I said it, outside waiting for the cast and crew.

I looked at the names on the Uber app and walked over to them, wanting to be sure that it was the correct people.

"Are you Colin Rodgers?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, thank you."

I moved over to the other Uber driver.

"And are you, Karissa Scott?"

"That'll be me," She nodded.

I repeated the hotel name, making sure that the cast and crew knew about it, then watched them leave inside of the Uber, and I headed towards the building. I opened up the door, walking inside straight for the clock-in area, and I signed in before clocking out, and I left the building, entering my car with my gift bag and decided to wear it tomorrow.

I placed my key into the ignition and heard a car horn beeping at me as I looked up, seeing Terrell, so I rolled the window down.

"You going home, huh?" He lifted a brow.

"Yeah,"

"Alright, I'll see you there," He saluted, pulling off.

I pressed the button rolling the window up and then locked the doors, as I thought about the call from earlier and wondered if the person left a voicemail. I pulled out my cellphone from my fanny pack and saw a missed voicemail, so I clicked on it and pressed the play button seeing that it was someone important, Johnathan Strong.

Mr.JohnathanStrong

Los Angeles, CA

Transcription Beta

"Hey, Breanna. It's Johnathan! I tried to call you earlier today, but you were probably busy, but I wanted to confirm that the business meeting; with the talent agency is rescheduled. Call me when you get this message, and I will tell you in full detail. Alright, bye."

I exited out of the voicemail and thought about it. I was looking forward to the business meeting this weekend with the agency, but I'm guessing it gives me some time to work on the things; that I still need to do. For instance, finish my portfolio, go to my meeting with Mr. Chandler, hire me an entertainment lawyer, etc.

Maybe, I needed the 'thank you' wish bracelet more than ever right about now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 10.8K 36
"Losing yourself is the easy part, it's finding yourself again that's hard." *** Hollywood. When you think of the word, you think of glitz, glam, an...
773 99 66
After Alyana suffered a horrific car accident, it resulted her into becoming wheelchair bound. Alyana goal was to try to survive this life of hers b...
1M 26.2K 30
"Give me my shirt. And my underwear." I look up at his messy hair and his red lips-all because of me-and suddenly lose my breath. "Or what?" He pulls...
2.7K 48 17
[EDITED] as piper is a famous influencer, her best-friend, comes back after leaving after a accident, she soon to realize that she slowly falling...