Stop Overeating & Stress Eati...

By Lily_Ikidney

Please treat that topic Seriously! - Cause it's Always better to Prevent than Cure... More

Introduction
1. The Main Reason 'My 600 lb Life' People Eat So Much is...
2. How does Stress Eating Usually Start for Them?
3. Doctor Nowzardan
4. Why Overeating when Stressed is like Cutting Yourself?

5. Going to the Extreme with Food is Not Healthy... in Any Direction

4 1 1
By Lily_Ikidney

Cause if you eat less than your body needs - you look like skin & bones, have problems with hair ( it falls out faster than normal ) , skin & nail problems, menstruation stops for women & you have no energy to move - Then you have Anorexia - which, if not cured quickly enough may lead to death

But Eating a few times too much than a healthy person would need makes you Super fat & Super heavy, you have problems with legs, joints, moving & breathing, & doing the simplest activities. So if the bad eating habits that led to it are not changed fast enough - You may Literally 'Eat Yourself to Death' because Your heart will just stop working at some point because of being too overwhelmed. 

So the conclusion is: Eating too little can kill you - but Eating too much can Kill You too! 

- That's why we need Balance in Eating - like in Everything in Life...

... And that's why Dr Nowzardan ( & all the doctors of the same specialization as his ) is a 'life saver' - because He Literally Saves His Super Overweight Patients' Lives - giving them a chance to to make a positive change they really need - & to be the Healthy & Happy People again! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 55.1K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
342K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
361K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."