!πƒπšπ² 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Re...

By Gl1tch3dOracle

"π—žπ—²π—²π—» observation. Has Nugget's potential friend also noticed the green of the grass and the blue of the... More

Rules, Info & Requests
|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers
|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon
|| 03 || Silent Bond
(A/N)
|| 05 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 1)
|| 06 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 2)
|| 07 || Creature Feature Bloopers (featuring YOU!)
|| 08 || Partners In Love
|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
Question
Update
|| 10 || Lab Rat Love
|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny
|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget
|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily
|| 14 || ABC's Of Affection With Billy
A/N
|| 15 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 2)
|| 16 || Sincerely Mine
|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin
|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla
(A/N)
|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted
|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!
|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...
|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!
|| 23 || I'm In Love With A Robot!
|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...
|| 25 || Flowers For Diana Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers
(A/N)
|| 27 || The Love Of Two Brothers Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover
|| 29 || Merchant And Monster
I'm Back!
|| 30 || Merchant And Monster (Part 2)
|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)

2.1K 22 27
By Gl1tch3dOracle

• Art by YoutuberDoodles on Deviantart 

• Be prepared, because this is the longest chapter yet (2088 words) 

• More after •

• Fluff •

• Felix x !Gender Neutral!Reader x Kid •

Caught in a spat between Felix and Kid, you are forced to choose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Another day! Another chance to cause chaos- I mean, to help people... yeah. 

Walking through the gates to the kindergarten, you waved to all your friends, except Carla, you and her only did finger guns towards each other in a way of greeting. Walking over to your partner in crime, Kid, you greeted him and asked about today's task.

"According to the mission map, we should be able to do Felix's mission." he stated bluntly. You nodded, not even caring about the weird looks you might be getting. Looking up, you saw Kid starring at you with a raised eyebrow, his way of saying 'really?' She chuckled, somehow he could always tell what you were thinking.

"Do you have the items we need? Or at least your half of the items?" You asked him, fishing out the Prestigious Pin you had gotten a few days (Tuesdays?) ago. He nodded, and then pulled out the A+ paper from his backpack.

"So, we're all set for today's mission then" you puffed out your chest in pride that your toddler brain had remembered the thing you needed. Kid chuckled at your childish antics, I mean, it was expected, since you WERE a child. It was something Kid loved about you. Wait- did he say 'love'? He MEANT 'like'. Yeah, that.

Kid has just realised that he had been zoning out whilst you talked about how you this mission was gonna be SO easy. While you talked, a certain someone had caught his eye from behind you. Standing roughly 3 metres away from the both of you, Carla was mocking Kid by making smoochy faces in your direction. Kid instantly felt hot, but due to being a stone faced child, it didn't show on his face. Carla noticed Kid's sudden stiff posture and chuckled at him.

Unbeknownst to any of you, Felix had stopped listening to his brother talk and focused in on the scene that was happening. Now, neither of the Huxley twins had interacted with any of you (at least, that's what they thought) but he was interested in (H/C) haired child that always walked through the gate with a pep in their step and a bright smile. 

He wondered how someone like you, someone who had seen what you did, always remained so bright. 'Like the chandeliers in the hallways and dining room' he mused silently. Teddy had caught on to the fact that his brother wasn't listening and stopped talking. Felix was glad, it gave a tiny bit more silence to help him think. To think about how he was going to get your attention.

Felix and Ted had just resumed their conversation when the weird Kid, the one who never seemed to have any emotion, decided to walk over and talk to him.

"I told you already, Teddy. The plan is fool proof. Just do exactly what I told you and—" Teddy cut him off.

I know... it's just... I don't know Felix. This whole thing seems so wrong. Ozzy hasn't done anything to us" Ted twisted his tie nervously.

"It'll be fine! Quit being such a—" Felix stopped speaking, suddenly noticing Kid standing next to him and his brother. He coughed slightly.

"How long have you been listening to our little chat?" Felix asked, sounding slightly nervous. Kid didn't respond, instead he merely rummaged around in his pocket to find something. When he did, he held it flat in his palm and showed it to Felix. It was a small, bright blue pin with a large white 'A' imprinted on it. Felix gasped slightly.

"Oh! My apologies. I didn't realise that you were a man of status" he said apologetically to Kid. Kid responded with a half-hearted "apology accepted".

"You must be a new student" Felix continued, "my name is Felix Huxley, heir to the AppleSoft empire". Felix had puffed his chest out in pride at that statement, which reminded Kid of how (Y/N) would puff their own out when they started talking about the various plans, pranks and various other things they had come up with.

"And I'm Ted—" Ted spoke up, only to be spoken over by Felix.

"Ugh. Must you always be like this, Teddy?" Felix complained. Kid thought that was kinda harsh on him, I mean, he was only trying to introduce himself. Ted mumbled out an unneeded apology to his brother, which resulted in Felix saying more harsh words. Kid would've spoken up, if it weren't for the arrival of his overly boisterous friend.

"Hey hey hey!" (Y/N) butted in, "mind if I join?" Ted started stuttering an excuse that went something like, 'Felix doesn't talk to people who—' only to be smacked on his arm by said person. (Y/N) frowned at this slightly.

"We wouldn't mind at all!" Felix said, sounding overly happy, and to eager to ignore his brother's pain (I'm sorry Teddy ;-;).

"Say.. anyone with that pin must be trustworthy. Teddy, I think we should let these fine fellows in on our little plan" Felix said, completely ignoring the fact that (Y/N) didn't have one. (Y/N) and Kid looked at each other before looking back at Felix, who was now smirking devilishly.

———— Timeskip because I don't want to write more of this because it's becoming to long ————

You shuddered at the jar full of twitching spiders. You quickly looked around before stuffing the jar into your (F/C) backpack before hurriedly joined the crowd of children who were heading to the cafeteria. 

Why Ted? Why did you have to hate spiders? You hate spiders! And you really didn't want to have this jar for longer than necessary. Ok, just for a short recap. Felix had a plan to kill Ozzy so his mother's start up company wouldn't over throw his own parent's company. Though it turned out he wanted to kill his brother once you had gone to the smart class with him (you lost the 'Rock, Paper Scissors' battle with Kid). 

So then you had to sign a contract of some sort. Hey! You can't read, you just wrote your name at the bottom of the page. And so now you had a jar full of half dead spiders which were meant to be thrown onto Ted AFTER he would be chucked down a hole. Geez, poor Ted. Felix was nice though, you seemed to be the only person he really likes.

Just so you know, you may be an easily excitable child, but you weren't dense. You knew that Kid most likely had a crush on you, that he may or may not know about. And now you were getting the same vibes from Felix, and it was at this point you realised that even if you were in kindergarten, life was not going to be easy.

Entering the cafeteria, you waved Kid over and told him the plan like Felix asked. Kid's part of the plan was to keep Ted distracted. Honestly, you felt bad for him, I mean, he never did anything to deserve this. After bringing Kid up to date on what was happening, the both of you walked over to where the Huxley twins were sitting.

"(Y/N)!" Felix called, "come sit next to me!" He shooed Teddy to the side slightly which made his frown. (Y/N) smiled uncomfortably and awkwardly sat between the twins. Felix leaned over slightly so his shoulder brushed with (Y/N). 'Ehh, go away blush! You are not welcomed here!' (Y/N) thought, feeling the heat creeping up their neck. 

Felix smirked slightly and looked over at Kid. Oh he knew too, he knew how fond that simpleton was of (Y/N). Felix didn't really care that he had a Prestigious Pin. He still meant nothing to Felix.

'Oookkkkk, this is getting really fricken weird now' (Y/N) thought. Luckily, one of (Y/N)'s good friends had come to the rescue.

"Hey, amigo! Can't you see how uncomfortable you're making them" the annoyed voice of Carla made Felix jolt and pull himself away from you. Kid nodded from across the table, all the while Monty and Ted sunk into the background. Felix looked like he was about to say something, but Carla raised a hand to stop him.

"ERES TAN GRAN IDIOTA. ¿NO PUDISTE VER LO INCÓMODO QUE LOS ESTABAS HACIENDO? ¿POR QUÉ NO LOS DEJAS SOLOS, FELIX?" Everyone in the cafeteria had turned their head in reaction to Carla's outburst.

"Um, Carla..?" You said quietly, she turned to look at you. "You're speaking Spanish..." you pointed out. Carla smirked as if saying 'I know'. Carla turned to glare at Felix one last time before turning and walking back to her table.

An awkward silence had now set upon the cafeteria, even Dr. Danner had poked his humongous head out of the door to the teacher's lounge. You inwardly cringed and looked over at Kid. In return, Kid pointed at you then dragged his finger down in a signal. You nodded in return and slowly sunk down under the table. 

Both you and Kid quietly snuck away and joined Carla at her table. Looking over your shoulder, you could see Felix looking after you sadly. When your eyes met, he gave you an apologetic look, then returned to his meal quietly. Wondering why Felix had looked away, he was usually so confident, you turned and quickly caught a glance of Kid sending him the 'world's scariest death-glare from a five year old'. You even shivered slightly, considering that his face never really changed. You sighed and chose to sit next to Carla for the rest of lunch, which turned out to be the longest lunch that you had EVER had to endure.

———— Another time skip to lunch ————

You happily kicked your legs back and forward, enjoying your free time on the swing. Kid had decided to take over the mission so you could take a break. Which was weird, since you and Kid did pretty much the same amount of work each day. But hey, you get to play on the swings.

"Uhm... (Y/N)?" A timid voice called to you. You looked to the side to see Ted standing next to the swing's post. Deciding it would be fun, you took a risk and jumped from the highest point in the swing. You, of course, landed perfectly.

"Uh, are you ok (Y/N)? That was a pretty rough fall" Ted said, looking at where you had tripped and fallen. You got up and turned to him with a bright smile.

"I'm fine! I do this all the time". Ted gave you an awkward chuckle and continued on what he was going to say.

"Uhh, Felix wanted to talk to you. I think he want's to apologise" Ted looked over to where his brother was standing. You groaned inwardly, not wanting a repeat of what happened at lunch. Ted must not have noticed your expression, or he chose to ignore it in favour of idolising his brother.

Without warning, Ted started tugging on your sleeve towards Felix's direction. You were hoping one of your friends would notice, but it seemed not. You sighed and decided to accept your inevitable fate of talking to Felix. You didn't hate him, but you weren't ready to face him after he got too close. Looking at Felix, you could see that despite his professional posture, he was slouching ever so slightly, and he would constantly readjust his tie every 10 seconds. Ted let go of your sleeve when you were roughly a metre away. Ted meekly approached Felix and whispered something to him. Felix whipped his head to face you.

"Ah, (Y/N). It's so pleasant to see you here" he said nervously. You 'hhmmmmed' slightly for him to continue.

"I wanted to talk to so I could... apologise to you" he hesitated on the word 'apologise', as if he never had to say it in that way. Your eyes had started to dart around, as if trying to find a way out of this awkward situation.

"So... I'm sorry... for invading your personal space" Felix had a slightly red face and was rubbing the back of his head nervously. Felix finally finally looked you in the eyes, his face becoming redder by the second. You just now realised that Ted had bailed and was now on the other side of the playground. Damn you Ted.

You just looked back at Felix, silently hoping for someone to come rescue you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ok, I'm gonna stop this here, as this is getting a little too long for me. Yes, I will most likely be making a second part to this with two different endings. I probably won't start making it straight away, and I'll probably take a break from writing for Felix. It's not that I don't like him, but I find his character is hard for me to write.

Also please keep in mind that most of this was written when I was really tired, so I also might edit this chapter later.

I also thought it would be cool to have Carla speak Spanish in this, and a few concerns about it. I do not know Spanish and I just used google translate, so if there is anything wrong with it, that's why. I also would like to apologise if I came of as racist.

For all who are wondering what Carla said

"YOU ARE SUCH A BIG IDIOT! COULDN'T YOU SEE HOW UNCOMFORTABLE YOU WERE MAKING THEM?! WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE, FELIX!"

So there's that.

That's it for now! Seeya later :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...
323K 3.7K 61
complete. this is very old work, think i was 13? so everything you will read is cringe. you've been warned i do read comments now and then. you lot a...
44.3K 807 20
09/30/2023 note: Alright! I'm giving in to guilt! I'm republishing this! Very little re-editing will be done and there will be chunks taken out if I...