SPELLBOUND ➵ L. Dunbar ²

By -voidhybrid

Sequel to The Twins' Little Sister in which Ivy Steiner comes back to Beacon Hills, yet this year is about to... More

SPELLBOUND
act one
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
act two
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
act three
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven

chapter thirteen

1.4K 37 2
By -voidhybrid

SPELLBOUND

chapter thirteen

Theo was driving Scott and himself to Beacon Hills Emergency Hospital, to keep an eye out on Corey. They wanted to try and protect him from the dread doctors.

"Hey, what did you want to talk to me about?" Scott asked, remembering how Theo had tried talking to him about something having to do with Stiles and Ivy.

Theo gave the true alpha riding shotgun a quick look before focusing back on the road. It was time to put his plan in motion. "It can wait."

"If something's wrong, you should tell me. We've all got to start talking to each other again," Scott encouraged.

"This might not be the best place to start, Scott."

"You think I'm going to be angry?"

"Not with me."

"Theo, you can talk to me," Scott said.

Theo gave him a sad look before telling Scott to open the glove compartment. Scott did as told, and opened the glove compartment. Inside there was a combination wrench, the open-ended part of the wrench is covered in dried blood. Scott picked up the wrench from inside the glove compartment and brings it closer to him to examine.

"It belonged to Stiles. He dropped it at the school," Theo starts the story.

"Dropped it when?" Scott asks with a tone filled with both worry and concern.

"When he and Ivy killed Donovan."

Scott quickly turned his head away from looking at the bloodied covered wrench in his hand to Theo. Theo's statement had taken him by surprise.

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked, not really sure he was properly processing the information that Theo had just laid on him.

"You know he hurt his shoulder, right? You smelled the blood."

"That was the Jeep. He said the Jeep's hood fell on him."

"No, no, no, that was Donovan. He went after Stiles at the library. I only saw the end of it. And when I saw what Stiles and Ivy were doing. I couldn't stop them."

Scott once more looked at the bloodied wrench in his hand. Disbelief was all over his body.

"I shouldn't... I shouldn't be telling you this. You should hear this from them," Theo insisted, knowing damn well that Scott was just going to ask him to continue the story.

"Tell me," Scott demanded, wanting to hear this story out. Wanting to hear what had happened really happened to Donovan. Seeing as it was clear to him that Stiles and Ivy weren't going to be telling him this story anytime soon.

Theo gave Scott a nervous look before proceeding to tell his twisted version of the truth. Theo needed Scott's confidence in both Stiles and Ivy to be demolished. And the way to success at it was with Theo's own twisted messed up version of what Stiles and Ivy really had faced the night of Donovan's death.

"I saw Donovan go down. Stiles hit him with the wrench, and then, he just kept hitting him," Theo began but once he noticed the upset look on Scott's face, he decided to add some sort of reasoning to Stiles' motive to help sell this story. "Uh, maybe it was because he... he threatened to kill his dad."

"What about Ivy?" Scott asks, not completely sure whether or not he really wanted to hear Ivy's involvement throughout all that.

"Ivy was to the side, next to Stiles, watching him hit Donovan over and over again. It almost looked like she was encouraging him. There were flames escaping her hands. They... they created a sort of barrier, almost as she was blocking Donovan from having any chance of escaping.

Maybe Stiles thought he had to keep hitting Donovan to defend himself, or maybe he was trying to look after Ivy in some twisted way... but he just... he kept hitting him."

"That's not possible," Scott stated, refusing to believe that his best friend and the girl that he was looking out after, the girl that was also living at his house, would even do such a thing.

"He crushed that kid's skull. I heard it cracking and splintering. Ivy didn't even bother to stop him. Her magic kept spinning out of control. By the time I pulled Stiles off him, half of Donovan's head was caved in. It didn't even look real."

Theo began to stammer to help sell his story even further, as he continued telling Scott his twisted version of the truth. "I kept telling myself that it was self-defense... It was self-defense, and that Ivy was just too shocked to do anything about it. Or that maybe she just couldn't control it...

But... Scott, I'm sorry. I've never seen anything like it. And I've never seen anyone that angry. Or that out of control, but Ivy... she was... She kept using her magic after I had pulled Stiles off Donovan's body. It was... it was like she was using her mind to continue on torturing the poor boy."

Scott kept looking at the wrench in his hands, he couldn't even believe that Stiles and Ivy would even be capable of doing such a thing. But there was no lie to what Theo was telling him, at least it didn't seem like it to Scott. After all, Theo's heartbreak was perfectly normal, it could only make sense that he was telling the truth.

"You... You should talk to Stiles and Ivy. You have to talk to them, Scott. What they did... You have to talk to them."

✯☾✯

Liam, Ivy, and Hayden were currently at Sinema. The trio had ditched school when Corey was taken away to the hospital in an ambulance. They all knew what that meant for both Ivy and Hayden.

They were next.

Despite the fact that Ivy still had no possible theory or idea of what the mercury dripping from her ear earlier meant for her, she did know one thing. She recalled what Zach had told all three of them, mercury meant failure. And although she, herself was not technically a chimera, the silver liquid meant failure to the dread doctors. And she was pretty sure the doctors won't mind chasing her down.

Even though she had no idea what the dread doctors even want from her to begin, but whatever it is it was, she had just failed.

Liam and Hayden headed over to the safe box to collect Hayden's money. While Ivy stood back and pulled out her phone. She knew there wasn't anything that Stiles could possibly do for her at this moment, considering that she was now a failure like the rest of the chimeras and the dread doctors were coming after her and Hayden. But she wanted to let the human boy know what was going on.

The two might not have been the closest of friends for the longest, but Ivy felt it deep inside her to inform the human boy on their plans. Plans that they themselves didn't have properly laid out.

She just really wanted Stiles to know.

It was after Ivy had sent Stiles the message of what was happening to her, that Mason's message had come in.

Corey was dead.

The dread doctors had gotten to him. Now it was only a matter of time before Ivy and Hayden were next.

She approached her boyfriend and her best friend, as Hayden opened the safe. Ivy kneeled down next to them and sighed, "They got Corey. He's dead."

Hayden and Liam both looked at Ivy with sad looks on their faces. They all knew what was coming. Hayden reached into the safe and took the envelope with her hand on it. Inside were two hundred dollar bills.

"My sister's going to go out of her mind worrying about me," Hayden told the pair as she closed the safe box.

"I know the feeling. When Ethan learns that I've run away, without even informing him. He's... he's going to go insane. He's going to go crazy out of his mind," Ivy spoke, the thought of her older brother not knowing what was going on, what was to come to his little sister frightened her.

Liam picked up on their concerns for both of their siblings, "We'll come up with something to tell them both. I promise," The girls nodded as all three of them stood up.

"How far are we gonna go?" Hayden asked Liam and Ivy.

"Far enough, hopefully," Ivy shrugged, as Liam placed his arm around her shoulders. Hayden stepped to the side, to give the couple a moment.

Liam pulled Ivy closer to him. Ivy looked at her boyfriend in fear. "What if I can't control my magic and I harm Hayden or worse you?"

Liam brought a hand up to Ivy's cheek, "You won't because I'm always going to be there to help you. And if you do, I'll get over it."

Ivy gave him a small smile, before pulling him for a kiss. Their kiss didn't last very long when the lights and the projectors around them turned on. Old movies start playing and the lights mean to shine on the dance floor and start spinning and flashing. Hayden quickly makes her way back to the couple.

Hayden and Ivy look at one another in fear.

"Oh, God, They're here," Hayden stated as Ivy cursed under her breathe.

Liam dragged both girls down onto the ground with him. The three were now hiding behind the bar counters as one of the dread doctors approached.

The Surgeon approaches the bar and breaks the bottles on top with his cane. Ivy flinches as the broken glasses shatter around them. Liam takes her hand in comfort.

The three of them decide to make a run for the door, but stop in their tracks when they realize that the door is being blocked by the one and only, the Pathologist.

✯☾✯

The Pathologist backhands Liam and Ivy yells his name as he hits the dance floor. Hayden grabs Ivy's hand when the Surgeon appears right next to them.

Ivy lets out a gasp when she realizes that blurry face man had appeared. "Danger," he says before disappearing. Ivy held in the urge to roll her eyes as if that wasn't clear.

The girls watch as the Pathologist picks Liam up from the ground to throw him across the room.

"LIAM!" Ivy yelled. She wanted to run to his side, but Hayden held her hand tight, urging her not to move. The dread doctors turned their full attention to both Hayden and Ivy.

"Run. Ivy, Hayden, run!" Liam encouraged the girls. The girls took steps back as one of the doctors started walking towards them. A roar is heard and Ivy immediately recognizes who it belongs to. Scott.

Scott charges against the Pathologist, who was approaching Hayden and Ivy. The girls immediately run to a corner, Scott stands in front of them, protecting them.

They watch as Scott punches, kicks, and claws at the Pathologist but it does nothing to the dread doctor. Scott doesn't give up and continues to attack the doctor. Ivy notices that her boyfriend had gotten up from the ground and is also attacking another one of the doctors.

Ivy nudges Hayden to follow her, and the two disappear from the scene. They enter another part of the bar.

"What are we going to do?" Hayden asks as Ivy is aimlessly looking around for something to help them out.

"Keep a lookout," Ivy commands.

"What are you going to do?" Hayden questions.

"I don't know, but there has to be some sort of exit or something to help us out."

Hayden nods as Ivy begins searching for something useful. She walks a bit away from Hayden when she notices the Geneticist approaching.

"HAYDEN RUN!" Ivy commands as she tries to buy her best friend sometime to run. The Geneticist approaches Ivy, "Last" she says before knocking Ivy down onto the ground. Ivy watches as the Geneticist grabs Hayden before injecting her with a needle.

"NOO!" Ivy screams, as she stands up and attacks the Geneticist, but Ivy was no match.

"One," the Geneticist tells Ivy before injecting her neck with a needle and drags her away from Hayden. Ivy becomes drowsy, whatever was inside the syringe was taking its course.

Liam arrives to find Hayden on the ground, with her hand on her neck. Liam notices as her eyes glaze over with mercury before returning to normal. He rushes to her aid.

"Ivy," Hayden mumbles as Liam helps her stand up.

"Hayden, where's Ivy?" he asks as his concern for his girlfriend grows by the second.

"I don't know," Hayden says as Theo and Scott enter the area. Theo looks around the area and notices a certain witch-werewolf hybrid missing, a sense of worry grows within him "Where's Ivy?"

Liam nor Hayden have a chance to respond to him as a loud scream is heard.

"IVY!" Liam yells as everyone in the room chases after the scream.

✯☾✯

The Geneticist drags Ivy to the other two dread doctors. "No, please," Ivy weakly lets out, but the doctor doesn't listen to her. "What do you want from me?"

The Surgeon and the Pathologist both take Ivy from the Geneticist. They hold the young witch-werewolf hybrid tightly against her will as the Geneticist quickly prepares another syringe to inject Ivy. Ivy lets out another loud scream.

"LIAM!" she yells out first. But no one has come, so she tries again.

"SCOTT!" she yells out again for her true alpha. She looks around the room. No sign.

"THEO!" she yells out for the name she would have never seen herself call out for, but she was desperate. She didn't want to die.

Scott arrives first to the scene, however, he stops himself for a second.

The Geneticist approaches Ivy once more, "Two," before injecting Ivy in the neck once more. Scott rushes to help, but he's too late.

The Surgeon and the Pathologist drop Ivy onto the ground and all three dread doctors exit the scene.

Liam runs and catches Ivy before her head hits the ground. "I got you," he says before Ivy drifts into darkness.

✯☾✯

Hayden, Liam, and Ivy were all inside Theo's truck. He was driving the trio to the animal clinic as Scott requested. Liam was riding shotgun, while Ivy and Hayden were in the back.

Hayden was resting on Ivy's shoulder. Ivy had woken up, the moment Liam placed her inside the truck. She told the boys around her that she felt fine, just a bit tired, but fine nonetheless. She knew they didn't believe her, but were all smart enough to drop the issue, for now.

"Keep her awake. I don't think it's a good idea for her to fall asleep," Theo instructed Ivy, as Hayden was groaning in pain.

"I'm trying, but she's not the only one who got hurt tonight," Ivy replied back. "Hayden? Hayden, don't fall asleep on me."

"I'm so tired," Hayden said. Ivy sighed, "Me too, but we have to stay awake. Now come on. Wake up."

Liam looked at the two girls in the back before turning to Theo, "How do we help them?"

"I don't know. When it's wolfsbane poisoning you burn it out. But I don't know anything about mercury. Especially a kind that's probably been altered by them."

"Are they going to heal?" Liam asks. Ivy chooses to just listen in to the conversation instead of adding to it while trying to keep her best friend and herself both awake. Sleep was a danger to them at the moment.

"The problem is Hayden's not really like us. None of them are. They're more like, like cheap knockoffs. She might not be as strong as we are," Theo explains.

"But I'm not a chimera," Ivy yells as pain rushes through her body.

"No, you're not, but we don't even know what the dread doctors did to you. But you, Ivy, have a stronger chance of healing. Hayden's not a real werewolf like us," Theo answers.

"Can turning her into a real werewolf save her?" Ivy asks, the thought of losing her best friend starting to consume her.

"Nice idea. But Ivy, you, Liam nor I can do that."

Liam and Ivy look at one another, realization drawing upon them. "But Scott can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
225K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...