I Promise. Niall Horan Fanfic.

By showerofcuntsx3

What happens when seemingly normal teenager Andrea Stark, a Senior in high school who planned on finishing sc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Letter.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N: Information regarding Sequel.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 3

633 21 0
By showerofcuntsx3

I could hear the boys running around upstairs, trying to get ready.

We have a short radio interview this afternoon.

I could hear Zayn yelling my name from somewhere upstairs.

"Niall! Where are you mate?"

"Down here!" I shout as I begin to walk up the stairs.

I barely make it up two steps before Paul came and yanks me back down.

"Oh no you don't, you boys can talk on the way to the interview."

Paul gets rather touchy when it come to being on time, we rarely make it anywhere on time, especially small interviews like this one.

I held up both hands in surrender. As I made my way back to the sofa and as far away from Paul as possible. I know exactly what's coming next, and I'm prepared.

"Boys! Lets go! NOW! I refuse to be late again." he shouted at the top of his lungs. "I'm so serious! This is all we have to do today. Can we get at least get one damn thing right today?"

"DAMMIT BOYS!"

By now Zayn, Harry and Louis were sitting on the couch beside me.

"LIAAAAAAM! LET'S GOOO!"

"I swear I can't take this anymore. I don't know how Walter and Finn can stand you boys! It's insane how long you take. You're a bunch of girls."

Liam appeared minutes later from the kitchen. "I'm here I'm here." he said waving his hands trying to calm Paul.

Not a second passed before Paul started dragging us outside to the cars.

It was a beautiful day. Nice and sunny, yet windy at the same time. Miami weather can be so unpredictable.

We all quickly packed into the awaiting cars in the driveway.

Paul walked over to the first car with with Walter, one of our driver. Harry, Louis and Zayn in the back. Liam and I in the other car with Andy in front with Finn, our other driver.

The ride over to the radio station couldn't have taken any longer than half an hour even with traffic.

After a few minutes of driving around residential streets we finally pull up to the radio station. Walter pressed a small red button on the intercom, and seconds later the big iron gates flew open.

Walter and Finn quickly found parking spots near the front entrance.

We were met by a rather large man at the bottom entrance. He leads us through a long hallway before going up two flights of stairs followed by an even longer hallway with several doors on either side. He lead us straight down to a large sound booth. Waiting for us is a tall brunette with long straight hair down her back and big baby blue eyes.

She sure was something.

She immediately caught Zayn's attention. He couldn't take his eyes off her. This should be an interesting interview to say the least.

"Hello boys." she greeted us, shaking each of our hands very politely.

Soon an echo of Hello's filled the tiny room.

She smiled, exposing her perfect teeth. "Please." She said pointing to two large green couches across from her. "Sit."

She quickly made her way to her desk, sitting down crossing her legs at knee.

As the rest of the boys walked over to the couches Louis stopped right in from of her chair.

"Why don't we all get cool spiny chairs like you?"

The room was quickly filled with laughter.

"What?" said louis looking around the room.

"What did I said?" Louis joked.

Liam patted the empty space next to him. "Sit Lou."

"You guys really are a handful." commented the brunette.

"You have no idea." said Zayn winking.

"So boys I know you're in a rush and all, so we'll make this quick. These questions were submited online. To start off what's your favorite band?"

"Liam and I actually love Nsync." Said Zayn smiling.

"I like the Beatles." Said Harry.

"I'm more into The Fray." said Louis.

"I prefer The Script" I ended.

She nodded in approval. "Such diversity boys, I love it."

"How long are you boys going to be in the US?"

"Well" Liam paused for a moment.

"We arrived a few days ago, and we've been doing a lot of promos. The tour starts pretty soon. It might be a while before we go back home."

That's Liam for you, always beating around the bush. Truth is we don't know how long we'll be in the US.

"Niall, was it surreal the first time you had to wear a disguise out in public?"

"I've actually never done it 'cause then you're a celebrity."

The brunette looked confused.

"And you don't think you're a celebrity?"

I shook my head. "No 'cause then you have an ego."

"I never looked at it that way mate. You're on to something there." commented Louis.

"We don't wear disguises because we don't mind our fans. They're the reason we are who we are. Without them we're nothing, they give us a job. They mean the world to us. I think we all love what we do enough not to mind being stopped for pictures or autographs every now and then. It's part of the job." added Harry.

"That's a good way to look at it boys. You boys seem very grounded."

"How does it feel knowing everything you do is being watched?"

"I think it's a small price to pay. Honestly the fans are amazing, some call them crazy but they're just passionate about us. I don't mind them know all that stuff about us. I think it's pretty cool actually." said Harry.

"And the paparazzi, they're not that bad. We don't do anything, they never get anything juicy on us anyway." added Zayn.

"Do you boys agree?" she asked looking over at Liam, Louis and I.

"Yes, one hundred percent." added Louis.

Liam and I nodded.

20 minutes later...

"Last question boys."

We all nodded in response.

"Alright, so boys I must ask. What's going on in the girlfriend department?" She asked looking over at Zayn. Who coincidentally was the first to answer. "Well I'm single." He said with the cheekiest grin I've ever seen.

"Louis and I both have girlfriends." said Liam smiling.

"What about you boys?" she said looking over at Harry and I.

Harry and I both looked at each other before looking back at her.

"Single. Right Niall?"

I nodded. "Right Harry."

She looked over at us and laughed.

"Right." She said winking.

"Boys." she said standing up. "It has honestly been a pleasure." She said walking over to us.

We all stood in front of the couch.

"It seems we're done here. You've been great sports. Thank you very much. I wish you the best of luck."

"Group hug!" yelled Louis spreading his arms out.

Everyone laughed, but complied.

"Alright boys. Try not to kill her, no lawsuits today." Paul teased.

The brunette laughed.

"Ben here." she said pointing to the large man who let us in.

"Will show you boys the way out."

We said our last goodbyes before being lead back downstairs. Andy, Finn and Walter were waiting for us in the lobby.

"Ready boys?" asked Finn.

We all nodded.

Andy looked around at us for a moment before laughing. "Where's Zayn?"

"He's right-" Harry stopped when he noticed Zayn was missing.

Louis and Harry looked at each other then at Liam and I.

"He probably went back for the brunettes number." Andy teased.

"Typical Zayn." laughed Finn.

A few minutes later Zayn came down stairs with Paul. Zayn wearing a huge grin on his face.

"Did you get her number mate?" asked Louis gently elbowing his side.

He winked at Louis. "A gentlemen never tells."

"He didn't get shit." teased Finn.

"Who cares lets go. We have to get ready for tonight." I complained walking over to the car.

Andrea's POV

Nialler <3 - Hey we're about done do you want us to pick you up.. or are you driving tonight.

"Keeeelly!" I yelled from the hallway.

"Whaaaaaaat?"

"Niall wants to know if we're driving tonight? ooor if we want them to pick us up?"

She ran back to the room like her ass were on fire. "What? Show me."

I rolled my eyes but showed her the text anyway.

"Duuuuuuude." she replied with her creepiest smile.

"What?"

"Tell him to pick us up."

"No dude-"

Ding. I stoped mid sentence, my phone distracting me.

"What does it say?"

Nialler <3 - The boys said that they want you girls to sleep over. The want to properly get to know you, tonight's going to be pretty crazy.

Kelly nodded. "Sleepover!"

"I'll drive. And sure we'll spend the night."

Ding

Nialler <3 - Sure you'll be able to drive back?

"Underaged. Remember?"

Ding

Nialler <3 - That doesn't matter.

"Well I'm not planning on drinking."

Ding

Nialler <3 - Alright. We're on our way there. See you girls there. xx

"Come on get dressed the boys are heading out already. Can we try not to be TOO late tonight."

Kelly nodded. We quickly ran over to my bathroom to finish getting ready. Not wanting to waste anymore time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 948 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
1K 11 7
This is the story of a girl called Hannah (me) who is 19 and gets a late birthday present from her parents...One Direction for a day. But they become...
43.3K 1.4K 69
What started out as a joke in her mind, became any girls fantasy. She never took her mother seriously when she suggested it. Someone like her could n...
10.1K 115 85
Christina was an ordinary girl living in Connecticut with her best friend Emma. They are both 18 and currently seniors in high school. You could say...