Seokjin's Touch

By luvyaselfu

I married him without realising that marrying him was going to change my life forever. I also didn't realise... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 23

9K 379 228
By luvyaselfu

~Yumi~

Seokjin's been acting strange around me. He's avoiding me these days for some reason and although I liked it, it was annoying me too. Especially since we were here at the company.

"Seokjin!" Rijin called out, running towards him, grabbing his arm. Her hands were all over him, trying to see if there were any wounds. The sight made me want to push them away from each other. I held back though my eyes didn't leave them.

Was this why he wanted me to come today? So I could see the two be all lovey-dovey in front of my eyes? If so, then it was starting to affect me. Just like I knew it would. This had to happen even after Seokjin and I were starting to get somewhat close too.

"I'm good," Seokjin told her.

Rijin didn't listen though. She kept running her hands over him, fussing and checking for injuries. Before I knew it, I was making my way towards them, pushing her away from him.

My heart thumped as her wide eyes met mine.

"He's m-m-mine," I stammered, hands grabbing hold of Seokjin's arm with both my hands.

Rijin looked a little surprise. I was too.

"So go f-find someone else," I said, my voice shaking. My grip on Seokjin's arm tightened, "This one is m-mine so he's off-limits."

Uncomfortable by the whole thing, Rijin just gave Seokjin a tense smile before walking off, leaving me there with Seokjin.

I could feel his eyes on me and immediately, I dropped my hands to the side. It was then that I let everything replay in my head. I didn't like how I behaved... especially when I know that Seokjin and I aren't...

"I hate you," I whispered before running out of there without glancing at Seokjin.

~Seokjin~

Seokjin stood frozen on the spot, hardly believing what just happened. For someone like Yumi who would just give him cold looks... she actually pushed Rijin away from him. Seokjin was somewhat glad because he was getting uncomfortable with her touching him like this. Usually the two would do these things behind closed doors.

"Yumi is adorable," Namjoon grinned as he and the rest of the members made their way towards Seokjin.

"Her 'm-mine' is so," Jimin grinned, shaking his head.

"Hyung," Yoongi peered to see Seokjin's face. "Are you blushing? Your ears are red."

"No," Seokjin scoffed, touching his ears. "Where did she go?"

"She ran that way," Taehyung said, pointing in the direction Yumi had gone. "Why? You going to run and claim her?"

Seokjin ignored them, running off to find Yumi.

~Yumi~

I was in the middle of cursing myself when the door behind me opened up.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I quickly stand up, backing away from Seokjin as he shut the door, locked it and advanced my way.

Just as I was about to run to the room on the side, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. There, he placed both hands on my waist, pinning me against the wall.

I held my breath at the closeness of it all.

"Let go," I whispered.

"You have a lot of nerve," Seokjin said, aloud, dropping his head down towards mine. I inched back from it but failed. "Coming in between Rijin and I, making an announcement like that for the whole damn world to hear... and then telling me you hate me."

"I—"

Seokjin rubbed his jaw along mine, making me shiver. "You don't hate me. We both know that."

I pressed my hands against his chest, pushing him away but his grip on my waist just tightened.

"I do!" I grunted, trying to shove him away. "Let go!"

"You don't," Seokjin said, his voice low. My heart skipped a beat when I felt him drop a kiss under my jaw. "Admit it."

I didn't say anything but that's enough to tell him that he's right. Sensing this, Seokjin's large hand cupped the side of my face, lifting it. Our eyes locked. Then he leaned towards me... like he was going to kiss me. Maybe it was because I was surprised by it... or aching for his kiss that I didn't move.

I held my breath as he brushed his lips against mine. Once. Twice. Teasingly.

Lifting my gaze to meet his hot one, I waited for the real thing. I didn't push him away. I stopped doing that long ago.

"Admit it," he murmured against my lips, making me shudder.

"I don't hate you," I admit on a whisper.

With that cocky smile, Seokjin leaned in, crushing his lips against mine. Feeling so many emotions at the feel of his lips against mine, I didn't want to let him go. So I reached up, hands grabbing the side of his head, not wanting him to break the kiss.

I felt him lift me up and immediately wrapped my legs around his waist as Seokjin pressed me even more against the wall, deepening the kiss. Slipping my fingers through his hair, I kissed him back just as fierce as I hold him against me. With want. With need.

Seokjin tore his lips from mine, moving them to my neck. I arched my neck, giving him full access. I never thought I'd fall apart like this in front of any man. Especially someone like Seokjin but being like this just reminds me how much I've come to feel. He makes me feel. And although we're always at each other's throat, it's Seokjin who made me feel alive.

"Mmph!"

The sharp sting from his teeth jerked me back into the present.

"Seokjin," I whispered.

Still wrapped around him, I watched as he lifted his lips from my neck, eyes meeting mine.

The sound of his phone vibrating made him sigh and he lets go of me as I untangled myself from him. Smoothing my clothes down, face still burning from the kiss, I watched as Seokjin glanced down at his phone.

Peering at his screen, I felt my chest constricting at the caller ID. Rijin.

I looked at Seokjin and saw that he was already looking at me. Lips still swollen from his kisses and my thoughts all over the place because of his kisses, I forced myself to say, "Go to her."

I walked on ahead, determined to just leave him when Seokjin pulled me back, pinning me against him with an arm over my chest, my back to his chest.

"Rijin?" he answered.

I stiffened at that.

"Can we meet?" I heard her ask.

I started struggling against Seokjin's hold, not wanting to be here because it already hurts too much. I felt angry tears of humiliation and defeat welled in my eyes as I tried to break free against his hold. It didn't work.

That's when I felt Seokjin dropped a kiss to my temple. Immediately, I stopped struggling.

"Why?" he asked Rijin as he turned me around to face him.

I tried to blink away the tears but it was too late. He already saw them.

Reaching towards my face, I closed my eyes briefly when I felt Seokjin run the pad of his thumb across my cheekbone.

"Don't you think we should... I don't know, work on how we're supposed to do this?" I heard Rijin said with a sigh.

My eyes snapped open.

Seokjin continued stroking my cheek, eyes pinned on me. "No, we don't."

"What? Why?"

Seokjin stopped stroking my cheek and dropped a kiss to my forehead, making my heart race at the gesture. "We were done ages ago, Rijin. Before I got married, remember?"

My eyes widened at the news and Seokjin took in my surprised reaction by smirking.

"But—"

"We're done here," he said before hanging up. His eyes slid to mine, his smirk still there. "Are you not going to ask me?"

I opened my mouth and then closed it, not knowing what I can and should ask. Not knowing if I should ask.

"What do you mean by... ending things with her?" I asked in a whisper. "Before we got married? You've been with women... haven't you?"

Holding my face in his hands, Seokjin gives me a gentle kiss that had my legs shaking. He was holding me like I was important and that honestly made me feel more than I should.

"Seokjin?"

He dropped a kiss to my forehead, stroking my cheeks.

"Hells woman, I like touching you," he murmured.

My heart skipped a beat. "I—"

"We were done before I married you," he told me. "And I've not been with other women."

I frowned. "But the lipstick marks..."

Seokjin smirked, "They were probably from me since I like to rub my lips against my clothes from time to time."

"What does that mean?" I whispered.

"It means I played you."

I stared at him. "You're still playing with me."

"You're interesting, Shortcake," Seokjin said, voice all low and sultry. "I like what I see and since I've decided that you're not a big shit like your father, I don't mind having you around."

That was probably the nicest thing I've heard Seokjin said to me.

"What's with that look?" he asked with a soft laugh.

"What look?" I whispered.

Reaching out, Seokjin pinched my cheeks and for the first time since we met, I saw him give me a look that can be describe as... affectionate. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 1.6K 37
It was all a lie. I never loved you. (Please read Breathless first before reading this story) #697 in imagines
1.3K 0 33
Never knew he'd help me in my toughest time. Never knew she would become someone important. Disclaimer! This is a work of fiction! It's not real. The...
13.5K 523 36
I've been friends with the guys almost my whole life, Jimin, Jin, Hope, Suga, V, RM and Jungkook, and I've never felt anything more for any of them. ...
186K 5.8K 19
no one has ever thought of me marrying my enemy. since i moved in, things changes. even him. its not my choice to marry him. well, its normal for adu...