How Khun You Do This To Me? (...

By Pika_Shafi

(Y/N) (L/N) has moved to a new place for the first time. Here, she is delighted to see new, and different sp... More

First Day, New Life
Worst Day
Tagged!
Of Course He's Rich
TaGgeD aGaiN?
Party Gone Wrong
Party Gone Wrong Part 2
Savior
Tagged... yet again 😅
Bad Experience
Truth Or Dare?
Thank you!
Random Thing
GuYs-
Awkward O'clock
👁👄👁
Rachel Light
Observations
Important (A/N) (Please Read)
Speak
Quant, Who?
dAng- tAggEd
Detention Be Like
Ice-cream Flavor: Surprise
Lies
Cool
Long Day
Watermelon Sugar
His Bedroom
#Brocken
Bring Awareness !!
Sunday Treat <3
Sunday Treat Continued <3
Bananas
My Insight Academia (A/N)
Secrets
Lights Out
Wee Woo Wee Woo
Dum Barse

Truth Or- Spare me

537 36 25
By Pika_Shafi

-Bam POV-

    Most of us followed Miss Ehwa and Mr. Rak outside as they did the dare given to him. I was making a video of them, because Wangnan told me to. A few of us chuckled or giggled at the sight of an angry Rak and a nervous Yeon. Once they completed the dare, we headed back inside. I spotted Mr. Khun and Miss (Y/N). Right, they're supposed to stay like that until the end.

    Although, I don't really understand why Mr. Khun was being so nice to her.  Not that I don't like it- I really do! It was just really abrupt, that's all. Just today, at school, he was talking about being cautious of her, and now he's suddenly buddy buddy?

    I was thinking... maybe he's just acting close to her.. so that he can find out more about her. I'll have to ask him before making assumptions, of course. I do hope that's not the case, and he really is Miss (Y/N)'s friend.. but this is Mr. Khun we're talking about.... wait, who's 'we'?

-Your POV-

    Ah, they're finally back! Not gonna lie, my butt is getting really numb right now. I still felt Khun's grip around me, which was comforting now, though still kinda embarrassing.

    They all sat back down in their respective spots on the floor with smiles. Except for the Croc, of course.

    "THIS IS STUPID! I DON'T LIKE THESE TURTLE GAMES," he complained as he crossed his arms and plopped his butt down.

    I giggled as Bam told him to calm down. "Come on, Mr. Rak, now it's your turn," our cinnamon roll sweetly reminded. Rak growled as he got ready to spin the bottle. But instead of gently hitting it, he smacked it, and guess who it hit. Today's just my lucky day, isn't it?

    Haha, just kidding. As soon as he smacked the bottle, it did fly towards me, but Khun quickly caught it with his hand. How? I don't know, but he saved me! I feel so lucky to have someone like him care about me. I thought I'd have a hard time fitting in here and stuff, but it's all working out fine!

    "Woah... Khun! You just saved my life!" I cried.

    "Dino!" Ehwa exasperated as she smacked his head.

    "GAH- APOLOGIES, SMALL TURTLE. THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRAISER WAS JUST FRUSTRATED," he reasoned. I laughed it off.

    "I'm fine, so that's all that matters right now," I reassured him. Although, little did I know, the blue penguin behind me was glaring at the The Great Rak Wraithraiser. "...and thank you Khun," I added while turning my head to look at his face. It's kinda awkward talking to him without him in front of me. His expression immediately changed to a warmer and softer look.

    "It's no problem, that stupid Crocodile should've been more careful," he said, once again glaring at Rak. I didn't notice Hatz and Anaak also suspiciously staring at Khun. Anaak shrugged it off and looked away, whilst the black haired boy did not.

    "Alright! Let's redo that!" Wangnan nervously chuckled. Rak grumbled as he snatched the bottle out of Khun's hand and spun it correctly. It landed on the empty spot next to Khun and I.

    "Oh, so it's (Y/N)!" Endorsi announced.

    "SMALL TURTLE!" Rak started, dramatically pointing at me, "Dare or Truth?" Most of us sweatdropped at the switch of words as Shibisu visibally twitched.

    "Nooo! Say it righhttt!" Shibisu whined. I sighed and shook my head. Probably a Pet Peeve.

    "I'll be a coward and pick truth," I spoke.

    "BAHAHAHA! I don't know any truths, so I'll pass," the Croc quickly and bluntly stated. The majority of us sweatdropped yet again.

    "What? Seriously? Where's the fun in that?" Endorsi retorted. "I'll just ask it on his behalf, (Y/N)." Rak grumbled and rolled his eyes. "Who do you think is the worst dressed person in this room?" Of course.

    "Uhm, I mean- I don't wanna offend anyone," I said.

    "Ugh, just do it, (Y/N)," Ehwa groaned. Geez, okay, sis.

    "Alright, alright, fine... uhhhh.." I looked around the room at the eight kids in front of me, but didn't forget about the ninth holding me.

    Bam was wearing a red and gray sweatshirt with light gray sweatpants. Hatz wore a simple black t-shirt and jeans. Anaak had on a simple white tank top with thick straps and shorts with black tights underneath.

    I looked to my right side, remembering Rak's sense of clothing, but found him wearing a red t-shirt and black shorts. Ehwa wore a pretty pink dress that was slightly above her knees, but she was wearing black shorts underneath. The dress also matched her shiny headband. I moved onto Endorsi, who wore a light blue crop top hoodie, which kinda suited her, to be honest. And she wore white ripped jeans.

    Wangnan had a simple orange t-shirt and dark grayish green shorts. I remembered that Khun was wearing his usual white button up shirt with his tie and black dress pants. Finally, my eyes rested on Shibisu and it was settled. His purple and tracksuit.

    "Shibisu," I blandly answered the long-awaited question. A few of us giggled as Shibisu dramatically placed an outstretched hand on his chest.

    "ExCuSe mE?" He gasped. "I'll have you know, this is-!"

    "The lady has spoken!" Wangban interrupted as he jokingly punched Shibisu's shoulder.

    "I don't like this game," Shibisu mumbled, his eyebrows furrowed.

    "SEE! SOMETURTLE AGREES WITH ME!"

    "Shut it, Croc," the blue haired man grumbled behind my ear, making me shiver. I couldn't help but replay his warm, slightly moist breath feeling on my ear in my mind. I shook the thought as my face had burst into different shades of red. Khun must've noticed my shiver and head shake, but didn't question it, thankfully.

    "Oh, so is it my turn?" I asked as they nodded or said 'yup'. Just when I was about to spin it, I felt something vibrate in my back pocket. I also think I heard a small yelp and gasp from Khun, but maybe I just imagined it. "Can I get that?"

    "Well, it breaks the rules, but it might be important, so go ahead," Endorsi stated. I could hear Khun's labored breathing on my neck, his face was lowered. What's wrong with him? I shrugged it off and stood up, immediately feeling pins and needles in my poor legs and numb butt. I walked a bit to the side and pulled my phone out, seeing the contact name:

    "Mom.." I read softly. Oh no. What time is it? I checked at the top of my phone's screen and read it. "10:30," I gasped. It's late, dammit. I quickly picked up her call and braced myself for her yelling.

    "(Y/N) (L/N)! Are you OK? Where the hell are you? I told you to be home by ten o'clock sharp! Tell me what time it is right now!"

    "T- ten thirty-one," I stuttered in fear. I heard a sigh from the other line.

    "Please, come home- I'm not mad, OK? Do you want me to pick you up?"

    "Uhm- y- yeah, OK.. you can come."

    "Alright, I'll be there, just send me the address."

    "Okay.." I hung up and texted her the address. I guiltily looked at floor for a bit until walking back to my new friends who were talking amongst themselves. They looked up at me as I said, "My mom will be here to pick me up soon. I'll just wait outside for her, because I'm pretty sure she was already in her car when I picked up." I heard a few 'alright's and 'it's fine's as well as a few 'goodbye's.

    "I'll wait outside with you," two voices announced. The sources were Bam and Khun. They stared at eachother in shock. "Huh?"

(SORRY! I'm sorry for taking so long to post haha- I'm on vacay rn- anyway, why do you think Khun was being weird when your phone vibrated? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
51.9K 2.9K 41
|Completed Story| Khun Aguero Agnes is a senior in high school. But as well as him being a student, he is also a well known singer, with a very famou...
132K 4.3K 25
(Y/n) has always attended Ouran. Her grades were always close to the top, and her status wasn't half bad either. She wasn't popular, not too well kno...
408K 14.5K 62
COMPLETED BUT MAY BE EDITED ( I started writing this as a 16-year-old with a slight, not like other girls complex, it's not perfect, I never expected...