𝐅𝐚đĨđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐟đ—ŧđĢ 𝐲𝐚 (īŋŊ...

By bloodvines_

Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon More

000
Pilot
Showmance
Preggers
The Rhodes Not Taken
Vitamin D
Throwdown
Mash-Up
Wheels
Ballad
Mattress
Sectionals
Hell-o
The Power of Madonna
Season 2: Audition
Britney/Brittany
Grilled Cheesus
Duets
The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Never Been Kissed
The Substitute
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Silly Love Songs
Comeback
Blame It on the Alcohol
Sexy

Acafellas

2.2K 34 0
By bloodvines_

ANASTASIA WAS at a Glee Club meeting after three of the schools Cheerios had joined and the club was going through some choreography.

"Can we stop, please?" Rachel asked.

"You don't have to ask me every time for permission to go to the bathroom, Rachel. You can just go." Mr. Schue said to the girl.

"It's not my bladder. It's the choreography." Rachel told Mr Schuester.

"Okay, what's wrong with the choreography?" Mr Schuester asked.

"We can't compete with vocal adrenaline with these steps. You're a great vocal coach, Mr. Schue, but you're not... a trained choreographer. That's what we need to be the best. We need Dakota Stanley." Rachel said to Mr Schue.

"Just because he understudied doesn't mean he ever performed." Mr Schuester told the Glee Club.

"Did you ever perform, Mr. Schuester? After high school, did you even try?" Quinn asked the teacher.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

THE GLEE CLUB sat in the choir room waiting for Mr Schuester to show up to start Glee Club.

"He's not coming." Rachel told the rest of the Glee Club after walking in.

"What happened?" Finn asked.

"Of course he doesn't want anything to do with us after you kicked him in the nads." Finn explained to Rachel.

"Then why did he thank me?" Rachel asked Finn.

"The goal is to win. And now Mr. Schuester has agreed to let us hire Dakota Stanley, we can." Santana told Finn and Rachel.

"But he doesn't want us to. He just doesn't have the confidence to coach us anymore. Guys are real sensitive when it comes to this kind of stuff." Finn said to Rachel.

"And that's my fault?" Rachel asked surprised.

"Do you see anyone else in here with a plate of 'I'm sorry' cookies? I don't. Just you." Finn told Rachel.

"You should have gone for a 'I'm sorry' pizza, might have worked better." Nessa told the girl.

"I'm bored. All those in favour of hiring Dakota Stanley?" Quinn asked while standing up. Everyone raised they hand minus Finn.

The bell than ring signalling it was the end of Glee Club.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

MOST OF THE GLEE CLUB had made their way to Carmel High ready to talk to Dakota Stanley.

"Damn Kurt, this car is fly." Mercedes told Kurt.

"My dad got it for my sweet 16 after I swore to stop wearing formfitting sweaters that stop at the knee. What he doesn't know doesn't hurt him." Kurt explained to Mercedes.

"Are we even sure they're rehearsing today?" Quinn asked while they were walking to the school.

"Vocal Adrenaline rehearses every day from 2:30 until midnight." Rachel explained.

Tina, Rachel and Anastasia noticed something going on between Kurt and Mercedes.

"I'm just so nervous these Vocal Adrenaline kids are gonna laugh at us. They're so cool and popular, and we look like we just stepped off the short bus." Mercedes said to the rest of the group.

"Those sweaty bullies have just had more time to practice. We have more heart. And you don't look touched in the head. That outfit is amazing." Kurt said to Mercedes.

"So, would you ever, you know, want to hang out?" Mercedes asked Kurt.

"Come over. It's Liza Minnelli week on AMC!" Kurt told Mercedes.

"Guys! That's Andrea Cohen. She won outstanding soloist last year at Absolutely Tampastic." Rachel explained to the group after spotting two girls outside Carmel High.

"You can't leave rehearsals for any reason. That includes heat exhaustion or Crohn's disease." One of the girls explained to the other.

"Are you guys in Vocal Adrenaline? We'd like to talk to Dakota Stanley about choreography for our glee club." Rachel said to the girls.

"Don't! He's a monster." One of the girls who was throwing up said to Rachel.

________
Mercy
Performed by Vocal Adrenaline
________

"Get off my stage" Dakota Stanley shouted at Vocal Adrenaline.

"Mr. Stanley! We're the McKinley High Glee Club." Rachel said to Dakota Stanley.

"No interviews." Dakota said to Rachel.

"We'd like you to choreograph for us." Tina told him.

"Look, my fee is $8,000 per number, plus a $10,000 bonus if you place in the top three. And with Dakota Stanley at the wheel, you will place at the top three. Move it." Dakota said to them before he drove off.

"Rude!" Nessa shouted at him.

"How are we going to get $8,000?" Rachel asked.

"The lottery?" Anastasia suggested.

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎

ANASTASIA, Rachel and Tina made their way to Mercedes' locker after class to talk to her about Kurt.

"We need to have a gayvention. That's a gay intervention." Rachel explained to Mercedes.

"It's K-K-Kurt. He's lady fabulous" Tina told Mercedes.

"It's obvious you like him." Rachel said to the girl.

"We don't want you to get hurt by feelings he can't reciprocate." Anastasia said to Mercedes.

"Look, just because he wears nice clothes doesn't mean he's on the down-low." Mercedes said to the girls stood in front of her.

"He wore a corset to second period today." Rachel told Mercedes.

"It was a nice corset." Anastasia said getting a weird look from Rachel.

"You can do better, Mercedes." Tina said to Mercedes.

"Really? Well, what if I can't? There's not a lot of guys around here knocking down my door for a date. Or yours, for that matter. Nobody notices us. Hello? We're in Glee Club. And I'm tired of being lonely. Aren't you? But Kurt... Kurt is sweet to me, and he likes who I am, and I like how I feel when I'm with him. And he's in our group, he understands what I'm going through. Now, maybe that's not enough for you guys, but it's enough for me." Mercedes told them before she closed her locker and walked off.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

THE GLEE CLUB where having a car wash to raise enough money to hire Dakota Stanley and got help from the Cheerios.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

THE NEW DIRECTIONS had raised enough money and had hired Dakota Stanley. They all stood in a line in the choir room as Dakota Stanley went around handing out meal plans for each of them.

"Okay, please examine your personalised menus. This is what you're going to be eating for the next six months" Dakota Stanley told the glee club.

"Um, mine just says coffee." Mercedes told him.

"What's smelt?" Rachel asked.

"A pungent low-carb freshwater fish. Okay, let's start with today's business. Artie, you're cut. You're not trying hard enough." Dakota told the boy.

"At what?" Artie asked.

"At walking. We can't be wheeling you around during every number. It throws off the whole dynamic, and it's depressing." Dakota replied.

"So, you're kicking him out?" Mercedes asked.

"Yes, and also you, youse got to go, Effie." Dakota replied.

"You can't kick people out of Glee Club because you don't like the way they look." Kurt told him.

"You three, you're great. You're perfect. Seriously don't change a thing." Dakota said to Quinn, Santana and Brittany.

"Uh, you, ew, nose job." He said to Rachel.

"Now just hold on a second." Finn argued.

"What was that, Frankenteen?" Dakota interrupted Finn.

"What's wrong with you?" Finn asked Dakota.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me is that you're freakishly tall I feel like a woodland creature." Dakota replied.

"Am I hurting your feelings? Did I say something wrong? Because I thought you wanted somebody who respected you enough to tell you the truth. But maybe you don't have the confidence to hear it, hmm? Maybe you need somebody who's going to lie to you and tell you things like, 'you got what it takes'. But you know what? As far as I can see, you don't. So, why don't you just take a little second, take a breather, and ask yourself, 'do I want to be a winner... or not?'" Dakota said to the glee club.

"Screw this. I quit." Finn said to Dakota.

"Me, t-t-t-too" Tina said while walking out.

"Let's roll, Artie." Mercedes said to Artie while pushing him out of the choir room.

No. Great, great. You know, separate the weak that's perfect" Dakota told them.

"Wait, Barbra Streisand. When Barbra was a young ingénue everyone told her in order to be a star she'd have to get a nose job thankfully she refused." Rachel said to Dakota.

"Where's this going, Yentl?" Dakota asked the girl.

"Where it's going is that... We don't need you. Let's face it . We're never going to be as good of dancers as Vocal Adrenaline. We're gonna win because... we're different. And that's what makes us special." Rachel told the rest of the Glee Club.

"Great misfits, can make it too. That's great what's your point." Dakota asked.

"Our point is that... you're fired and I'm taller then you." Rachel told Dakota.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

End of this chapter☻︎
Word count:1481
Next chapter will probably be next week I just tried to get some chapters out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 159 25
"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [ꜱᴀᴍ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ] â˜ģ [glee] [completed] ☚ī¸Ž [book...
34.8K 645 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( 𝘀𝗮đ—ē 𝗲𝘃𝗮đ—ģ𝘀 ) â˜Ŋ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]
3.6K 97 69
The arts are not always for everyone. However, when you find something you love, people you love, you tend to stick with them. Whether that is your...