Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
31. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

10.

13.7K 849 335
By milaaxr

C H A P T E R
TEN:

It had been nearly a week since Jungkook and Taehyung had become roommates. And Taehyung had made it his job to make Jungkook's life a living hell. A hell worse than it already was. He had found out little things that Jungkook was pick about, or disliked a lot, and used that against him all the damn time. For example, Jungkook hated when Taehyung would leave all of his clothes just thrown everywhere. He hated little crumbs on the floor. He hated when Taehyung would leave the window open in the night.

After finding out these little pet peeves Jungkook had, Taehyung decided that he would take advantage of that, every single passing day. Jungkook would come back from lessons, or days out with Wendy, Hoseok and Jin and would angrily yell at the sight of the room. It was like Taehyung liked living in a dumpster. At this point Jungkook felt like giving the blue eyed boy a trash can and telling him to live in it. Another thing that absolutely infuriated Jungkook about Taehyung was the fact that he would take years in the shower. Everyone had designated slots, Jungkook was placed after Taehyung.

Jungkook remembered the day Mrs. Wilson read out how the showers would be used, and when Taehyung found out that Jungkook was after him, he had this sort of glint in his eye, like he had the upper hand again...which he did but Jungkook hated thinking that Taehyung was winning.

So far, the only thing good that came out of the trip that Jungkook got was confidence.

From when Jungkook met the fabulous pair, Kim Seokjin and Jung Ho-seok, they would hang out a lot. Jungkook discovered a lot about the two. Like the fact that Jin was the gayest gay ever. And that Hoseok was the straightest straight ever. The two were like fire and ice. Literally. But the two were best friends that bounced off of each other.

Jin taught Jungkook how to be confident with his words and Hoseok taught Jungkook how to be cool in situations. The first time that the four had hung out, Jin had said to Jungkook, "honey, with a hair color that nice, you can't put it to waste."

Jungkook had never felt more embarrassed. And that was evident, from the bright red blush that lingered on his cheeks. Wendy and Hoseok immediately got on well. And that left to Jin and Jungkook always feeling like the third wheels. And so, Jin's way of speaking immediately rubbed off on Jungkook. And now Jungkook was very confident with his words, which left Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon and (surprisingly) Taehyung very shocked.

"Jin you don't understand, every time I walk into my room, it's either his underwear, sweaty socks, or smelly sweatshirt on the floor. And oh God the crumbs. The crumbs. I have to brush our room every day. And I can't even switch partners because my teacher says it is too late for me to try and switch," Jungkook whines, sitting cross legged on Jin's bed.

Jin glances over at Wendy who is laughing loudly at something Hoseok said. Jin rolls his eyes before saying, "Jungkook, to put it nicely, Taehypussy is an asshole–"

"Taehyung," Jungkook corrects.

Jin waves him off, "same thing Jungkook, and you know that," Jungkook laughs loudly, his bunny teeth popping out.

However Jungkook's smile doesn't last long, "what am I going to do Jin?" Jungkook twirls his cherry red hair as he speaks to Jin. Jin hands Jungkook a piece of gum, which Jungkook takes with a smile. He pops it in his mouth and begins to chew on it. "Well," Jin begins, scratching his blonde hair for a moment or two, "you could just leave a dead rat in his bed. That will send off the right message."

Jungkook's eyes widen in immediate fear when he hears Jin's words, "Jin! That's so nasty. How do I even find a dead rat?" Jungkook questions. Jin smiles, "oh hun, you'd be surprised."

Jungkook immediately shivers, a groan escaping his pink lips, "Jin, I need ideas that are safe and hygienic."  Jin shrugs, "maybe, you could hit him where it hurts too."

"What do you mean?"

Jin faces Jungkook properly, grabbing a nail file, filing his nails while he explains to Jungkook, "well, obviously he's using the littlest things that piss you off against you, to get you riled up. Well why don't you do it back to him. That way it shows that you don't take his shit and you're not backing down."

Jungkook smiles before flicking Jin's forehead, "have you not been listening to me? Anything I do, Taehyung is just going to do back to me, but just about ten times worse."

Jin rubs his forehead, glaring at Jungkook slightly, "well Jungkook, remember what I taught you. You can't back down at any costs. It shows that you're weak. So if he does something to you, do it back. No matter the consequences."

Jungkook sighs, taking his phone in his hand, "you're going to get me in big trouble you know, with your ideas."

Jin smiles sweetly at Jungkook, "it's what I do Jungkook, I earn a living from it." Jungkook throws his head back in laughter, "shush Jin, you're only 18, you don't even work yet." This time, it was Jin's turn to flick Jungkook in the forehead. Jungkook immediately screeches, his forehead beginning to throb. Jin smiles, satisfied. "Mock me and my work, and the next time it will be a slap to the back of your head," the blonde boy says, giving Jungkook that look that every parent has perfected.

Jungkook just silently nods, so Jin says, "so let's discuss your plan, is there anything that you picked up on from living with Taehyung the last few days?" Jungkook thinks for a moment but his thoughts are cut short when Wendy laughs loudly again.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "where do I even start?"

-------

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in his room. His heart beating so fast that he could feel it in his eyes. Jungkook vigorously tapped on his phone, trying to get through to Jin. After about a few minutes of Jungkook trying to get Jin to answer, the blonde boy answers, "hello," he sings through the line, a slight chuckle at the end. Jungkook takes a deep breath before almost screaming, "you said that this plan would be easy! I am most definitely shitting my pants right now! So it's definitely not easy!" A wince could be heard through the line.

Jungkook continues to walk back and forth in his room, his anxiety slowly rising up like bile. He felt sick. Quickly he looks for something he could hold his head in just in case. Jin laughs through the line and Jungkook just scoffs in return, "Jungkook, you need to relax. And if you actually get round to doing the plan, you'd actually realise that the plan is immensely easy. Facíl bitch." Jungkook laughs dryly, "that's easy for you to say, you're probably painting your toes. Whereas I'm in danger. What if he walks in and in doing it?"

Jin gasps very loudly, "you do not disrespect the toes." Sighing, Jungkook continues to walk back and forth, a tight grip on his phone as he did.

"Listen Jungkook," the cherry haired boy hears out, it's Hoseok, "remember what I said to you? You need to be cool to accomplish. Well breath in and out two times, relax...relieve the tension in your shoulder and continue with the plan. Besides he deserves it for ruining your peace this week." Jungkook thanks Hoseok, his spirits up again. He laughs when he hears Jin complain about how he can never say the right thing to Jungkook.

The cherry haired boy places his phone down on his bed, quickly checking outside to see if Taehyung was anywhere near. When Jungkook couldn't see him anywhere, he smiles to himself slightly. Shutting the door, he turns the lock, heading over to Taehyung's bed.

If there was on thing that Jungkook had noticed is that Taehyung, like most people, loved his bed. But before he went sleep Taehyung always: got into bed, slaps the pillow a few times, and then flips it over. He does this every night before he goes to sleep, so now Jungkook was going to mess with that. 

After a few more minutes, Jungkook checks the time, seeing that it was nearly 11pm. Walking over to the door, he opens it and stands outside it on his phone for a minute or two before he sees a familiar red head and Wendy walk over to him. They quickly hand him a pillow cover and run off, trying not to seem suspicious. Jungkook smiles victoriously and heads back in his room, trying to work quickly.

The plan that he had made with Jin was pretty simple and nothing too bad.

The first move was to swap Taehyung's pillow cover with a bum printed on one side. So when he flips his pillow over he sees his pillow and then he's forced to get out bed and change it. And that's one thing Taehyung hated. Getting out of his bed, when he was already so comfortable. Of course, everyone hates getting out of bed but it was like pulling a tiger's tail. They'd get so scorned, and that's what Taehyung was going to be, scorned. Jungkook smiles proudly just at the though of it, but that's not the only thing he was going to do.

It was only just the beginning.

The cherry haired boy quickly works on his plan, and then leaves his room with one last glance.

When Taehyung arrives at his room, it's pretty late. He glances over to Jungkook's bed and sees that the cherry haired boy is not in fact in his bed. His eyes scan over a couple times more before he starts to get ready for bed. Sighing, the blue eyed boy runs a shaky hand through his hair and sits down on his bed.

He didn't know that in the past week, staying with Jungkook would bring back memories that he didn't know what to do with. Sometimes he felt absolutely shit about himself and how he treated Jungkook over the years whereas other times he would push those thoughts away.

He runs his hand through his hair once more before settling into his bed, he puffs his pillow and flips it over.

But his eyes widen when he comes face to face with an ass printed on his pillow case. He screeches and jumps out of bed, staring at his pillow. He growls lowly, "Jungkook."

He quickly changes his pillow cover and mumbles, "it's on Jeon. You better watch your back."

------

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Starting from today, chapters will be coming every 2-3 days to make sure all my chapters are good enough to post and so I can write at a pace where I'm comfortable, so thank you everyone for understanding.
I can't believe this book has nearly 1k reads when I posted it nearly a week ago, so thank you to everyone supporting this book and reading it. I love you all and you mean the absolute world to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.6M 103K 98
Everyone has a soulmate, even the coldest people, the warmest people, people miles apart. And no matter what, you eventually run into your soulmate. ...
624K 13.8K 93
Instagram au Watch the famous idol Jeon Jeongguk and instagram influencer Kim Taehyung's love blossoms. [Completed] Started: March 31, 2020 Ended: Ju...
50.7K 3.1K 25
You can't escape your past. Nor your destiny. Sequel of "TOY" Please read the first book before this one, thank you ❀ © rdnsavage 2018