The ill fated lovers (the Alp...

By arihudges

He stared at the bodies on the ground , at the girl covered in blood . "you're late " she said standing up... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII : The Last kiss
XXVIII : COMING SOON
ANNOUNCEMENT

XIV

1K 42 0
By arihudges

"we are here " Austin said pulling up the car. i looked around to take my surroundings. i was feeling better but i wasn't fully healed yet.

we both got out of the car as a witch nearly our age approached us. before coming here eva called someone she knew telling us about our arrival. although eva and max are human but still they have huge connection to the witches and werewolves.

they know alex and his people too. that was the sole reason i was able to hide there as no one came looking for me there . i will always be indebted to them.

the girl didn't uttered a word as she looked at austin. obviously vampires and witches are never in peace.

"Don't mind him. he is no harm. please. help us. we are looking for the elder maria . i believe eva had told you about it " i said looking at her giving the best smile i could . austin looked at her nodding to what i just said.

" i don't mind him. it's just it's my first time looking at a vampire so close. that is also handsome one . this way please. elder maria is already waiting for you. " she said walking away as we followed him quietly. Austin was still smirking a big time at her statement.

we walked for a while before we reach a sea side cottage. it was beautiful and peaceful. she left us abandoning at the door.

i knocked on the door twice.

" it took you 6 years " i confusingly entered the door as austin followed me slowly .

she was aged. a lot aged. but still beautiful like in her picture .

"what ?" i asked confusingly

" amanda, ethan's mother, she sent you here. i was waiting for you from last 6 years " she spoke as i looked at her confused and utterly shocked

"you got your mother's eyes girl.... beautiful... yet fierce " she said looking at me from up to down.

"i don't have a mother " i spoke a little harshly because if i did she wouldn't have abandoned me in the forest all alone left to die. austin put a hand on my shoulder telling me to calm down.

"everyone does. " she said giggling

"so the woman who gave me birth you knew my her? . who was she..? was she witch like you? " i asked as lots of questions were emerging inside my brain. she motioned towards the chair for us to sit.

" sabrina was nothing like us. .. she belonged from a rare bloodline from history. so are you ! your grandfather was a werewolf but your grandmother was a witch. fate had its own way of playing . Sabrina was born as a pure witch but when she had you everyone knew you possessed some special ability of both werewolf as well as witch. you were born special , they named you Antonia. one night the whole coven was attacked. unfortunately , your mother died saving you. but you were no where to be found. we assumed you died . we tracked you for years but eventually gave up until amanda came looking for me. " she spoke each and every word . it looked like she was replaying those memories.

"how did Amanda knew what i was? " i asked looking at her .

"Amanda was gifted with visions. she could see few glimpse of future. moon goddess let her see them. " she said. her eyes were still glued to the window.

with each and every word she said. i felt like i lost parts of me. all the years in my life until now.... all i did was curse the people who brought me into this world. who left me all alone. what should i do now when suddenly someone is telling me that they died all because of me. they died while protecting me . i had mixed feelings.

"this is not the time davina. " my wolf's voice echoed in my ear.

i looked up meeting her beautiful hazel eyes looking at me.

"all these years must have been tough to survive. i am sorry . we failed to protect you and your mother " she said taking my hands in hers .

" what about the guy who donated his sperms to my mother. was he doing charity while she was busy fighting for her life ? " i asked as anger laced through my words. austin elbowed me at my stomach causing me to groan.

"he is dead. " maria said as she took her hands back at the mention of the person. she was taken back. it looked like she saw a ghost. he body was fully radiating fear and anger. she calmed her shivering hand.

"she is not lying but she is hiding something " Austin whispered in my ear.

"Thanks sherlock " i replied back.

" i know you are hiding something maria . you are not good at it. " i said looking at her as she looked away didn't wanted to make any eye contact

i didn't wanted to come to this. i placed my hand on her shoulder as i closed my eyes. trying to look at her memories. i stopped at one which was burried deep inside in her mind.

i saw a guy holding a hand of girl as they were running in an open field. it vanished so quickly as another glimpse of memory popped up. it must be from that night of attack.

a lady in blue dress was holding a baby. she was the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. she was singing a lullaby.

not soon after this people started running around . before she could escape . fifty around guys surrounded her. i could feel her fear and pain as she fought with all of them. slowly but bravely she found each and everyone there. when she almost killed everyone.

she went for a child and ran away. for what felt like hours she ran barefoot in the forest .

the forest looked similar she left the child at the cave before putting a protection barrier over the child. i gasped as i released the forest where i grew up. it was me. the child was me.

she ran away towards the other direction.

"she was protecting you . she knew that man will eventually find her soon so hid you in a thought if she got successful in escaping .she will come for you " my wolf spoke to me.

i just nodded at her statement because her emotions were filling me. i had never felt emotions like this with this intensity.

she kept running until the similar looking guy from the field stopped her .his eyes were red. just like mine. he grabbed her from her throat asking her about the whereabouts of the child. she kept on begged for the child's life without uttering a word about my whereabouts .

she looked at him with so much love in her eyes. but he didn't spared an emotion . at that moment i swear i saw life leaves her beautiful eyes even if she wasn't dead.

within another second he snapped her neck before walking away as her body laid lifeless there.

i removed my hands . i wasn't able to breathe. Austin went down as he kept rubbing my back

maria mumbled something as she put her hand on me. as soon as i controlled my breath . i shoved her hand away.

"what the hell happened there ? who was that guy? how do you know all this? " i asked standing on my feet.

"he was you father. your mother fell in love with demon . it was great at start . they loved each other madly.... before he got into dark stuff. " she spoke as she looked at me.
demon.
me and austin we both took a step back hearing this word. tales about demons being powerful and cruel are known to everyone . no one had ever survived after seeing one.

"dark stuff like? .. " i asked. my voice was more like a command

" dark stuff like dark magic. long before you born , your father was swallowed by the darkness of dark magic. he promised his firstborn to dark gods in exchange of tremendous power . as soon as Sabrina got to know about it. she ran away hiding the fact that she is pregenant from your father . she did everything to hide you . but a secret can't be kept hidden forever. soon you were born and you saw what happened after that in your mother's memory. " she said looking down .

" is he really dead ?" i asked looking at her. once again her eyes showed fear as she looked up to me.

"they killed him. he failed to deliver his promise. so eventually they killed him. everything is about deadline . " she spoke as her own words were scaring her to depth.

we were sitting quietly as i send Austin outside to see if there is someone nearby . i was trying to process all the information.

" maria , i think i own fraction of my father's power. " i asked as i took a deep breath.

she looked at me shocked and confused .within few seconds she mumbled a spell under breath as she placed her hand on my hand.

as soon as she touched me. burning sensation coarsed inside my viens .as my eyes turned red. i fell on the ground as blood came running in my throat. i ran towards the nearby sink and vomited all the blood.

she didn't uttered a word for a while. which gave me my answer.

" it's not a fraction but whole of it . you don't what and how big of a power you hold right now. your body is fighting it since it's a lot for you to take it in . it's enough to destroy the whole world davina "

"do you think they will come for me? " i asked .

" not for you dear but for those power which were misplaced inside you . a promise is a promise. your father failed in delivering his promise , so they won't take you. but they will take back what belongs to them "

"then isn't it a good thing? " i questioned.

"you will die. these dark powers are rooted deep inside you. taking them will kill you. but if they stayed inside you for longer it will consume you like it did to your father. " her answer left me in shock and disbelief.

great. i can't fucking fight a single demon and now it's dark gods . it would have been easy if it was just a silver bullet.

"i am sorry child i can't protect you not back then, not now " she said as tears brimmed in her eyes.

i smiled slightly as i stood and went outside the gate . if i stayed here another second . i am gonna forget who i am.

i stood in front of the sea. it was calming. and i needed to sort out my thoughts

"we has survived this long. we can survive further also D. so stop worrying about it and if the time comes we will fight also. " my wolf said to me.

"i sometimes can't understand that from where do you get this much confidence daeliah? " i asked tauntingly to her. she shrugged and before she could say anything austin interrupted us.

"we have a problem. " austin said from behind me.

"we can't have a crisis . my schedule is already full. " i said tiredly as i turned around and shocked at what i saw.

my eyes met with nothing other than those beautiful grey eyes. i didn't noticed how much i missed him than i did now. they hold my world for me.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 9.5K 56
Being a woman in a man's world has always been hard. Whether it came to politics, work, or just every day life, being a woman could be hard. It was e...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
7K 225 34
I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I couldn't do this. "Mate!" My wolf, Odette, screamed in my head. Her tail wagging, jumping around in pure excitemen...
110K 3.6K 40
"Are you willing to risk everything?" He asked, leaning his face in closer until our foreheads touched and our lips were barely an inch apart. His bl...