Technically Me

By ozavize6

"Dearie if you had seen clearly, you should have known we needed dancers not some fat burly lady looking for... More

Miss model stature.
Called for my attention
She's grace not mary.
Mystery letter
Meeting her.
First of all introduction
Complicated
Danger lurks
Narrow Escape
Part II: Awoken passion
The first date
Something called 'insecurity'
Love of my life
My passion
My pregnant freind
You are beautiful
A glistening ring💍
From me to you
Epilogue : Jason and Carson

The author.

84 27 1
By ozavize6

My name is Esther, also ozavize. You can call me zavi for shorts.This is the second book I'll be writing but the first I'll be posting on Wattpad.
You reading this is all i need to know you are a wattpader like  me,and it makes me dare to call us friends. Am not so much of an extrovert so I'll need your help in making reading this book interactive. It's completed but am still updating. If you want toooooooo. Click on the star to show you read too encourage me. But the main point is you learning and gaining from this book. Love💙 u already✌. ZAVI.

Dedicated to my maker for gifting me with the talent of writing. My Big Sis(felicific1) for her critics and help. My kid Sis for her encouragement and for laughing at jokes that aren't funny😀. Enjoy the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697 132 38
When Levi asks Marlise to help him babysit his son after his wife walks out on him, he never expects to fall in love with her or perhaps he's been in...
811 146 23
Being the richest person in the world sounds nice Being a billionaire at seventeen sounds even nicer What about being a Target for assination, ki...
17.9K 2.1K 18
Oroma had always lived an ordinary quiet life.That was until her village was invaded.After being carried off as a slave, what more did the future hol...
56.7K 9K 13
"I got someone pregnant," A simple word that bore so much weight, it was only the beginning of how they fell apart, of how everything changed. Those...