REDAMANCY | jason graceΒ²

By ambitchhous

WARNING: badly written but a rewrite is up on my page REDAMANCY | Lorna and her friends are the demigods of t... More

CAST LIST
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
UPDATE: rewritten ver of Lorna's story

DISCLAIMER

8.3K 111 1
By ambitchhous

──────────

I DO NOT OWN THE MARK OF ATHENA, IT BELONGS TO RICK RIORDAN.

ANYTHING YOU FIND FAMILIAR IS FROM RICK RIORDAN.

THE GIFS (except those of Sophi Knight) USED DO NOT BELONG TO ME.

THE PICTURES USED DO NOT BELONG TO ME, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. I ONLY OWN THE EDITS; WATERMARKS HAVE BEEN LEFT ALONE

ANYTHING YOU DO NOT RECOGNISE IS MY IDEA AND I OWN IT. SO PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARISE IT.

IF YOU FIND ANYTHING THAT IS SIMILAR TO ANOTHER BOOK, IT IS PURELY COINCIDENCE. I USE MY OWN ORIGINAL IDEAS AND I DON'T PLAGIARISE.

IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND I WILL TRY AND EDIT IT ASAP.

There is a rewritten version of this story on my profile. It's called Lost at Sea. So if you mind plot holes and grammar mistakes, go read that instead.

thank you for reading my book, enjoy!

──────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.1K 93
"How did you know?" "Some fates can't be denied. The sea was always meant to fall for the sky." **** Or a story in which the daughter of Poseidon f...
39.2K 1.1K 40
❝𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ” π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’πŠπ˜ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ππ€π‚πŠ π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐇𝐒 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ‚π„π€π.❞ ══════════════════════ 𝐀...
7.6K 291 13
──── SAVE ME, SAVE YOU ❝ i'm asking, please, will you tell me your story? i wanna know ❞ οΉ™ jason grace x fem!oc ﹚ οΉ™ the lost hero; the mark of athena...
27.9K 594 31
[Please excuse cringy writing. I started this a long time ago] After the war and camp is cleaned up, a daughter of Poseidon shows up at camp. Josie a...