*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
8| And that feeling was the sound of love.
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

11| Friends and crazy feelings

2.9K 120 20
By TheRauraParadise

"Well then I would love to have fun with you more times...."

"Laura, you don't wanna do that, people around me always get hurt. I'm too messed up." he answered to my question starting to push me off his lap. Was that the reason why he would act like this? Be that jerk.....?

"Don't you understand that when you push me away you hurt me?" I said taking in my hands his to stop him from pushing me away.

"But I'll hurt you more if I don't." he explains standing still and looking down.

"I don't mind." I answer back assuring him.

"Well, I do."

"But why would you hurt me if this is ONLY fun and nothing else." I say and realize that I made no sense. But I don't think he noticed so....."It's not like I feel something for you." of course I feel something for him, something to big to make sense. Something I'm not in control of. I just deny to admit that to even myself.

"Right.....Yeah, you're right...." almost as a glimpse he changed completely and put a smirk on his Greek god alike face. "So, show me how would we have fun...."

"Well,...." I smirk. "I think today is already enough of a demonstration, don't you think?" I say picking up my jacket from the floor.

"No.....I can never get enough of you." he says and get hold of my hand. Oh, ok. If you keep saying that you'll kill me.

"Well, maybe later....." I smirk getting out of his lap and back to my desk, my computer.

"Well, 5 minutes to the meeting we should go......" I remark.

"Wait, just a sec, Raini and Cal are coming here I texted them."

"What? You texted them to come here and you didn't even warn me before we started to make out?"

"Well, I didn't want it to stop you. I just wanted to make out with you."

"They could have caught us making out....."

"Oh, so you don't want anyone to know......" he smirks. "Don't worry I wont tell anyone."

"I mean no one can know and I still hate you, you still hate me, we keep hating each other nothing changes you still annoy me...." I guarantee.

"Really?" he asks almost disappointed.

"Yeah, and please be more careful Blondie...." suddenly the door burst open and Cal and Rai got in.

"Hey guys." Says Raini as I smile uneasily.

"Be careful about what Ross?" says Cal.

"Careful about the meeting, I mean we have to go now or we will be late......" I rush closing my laptop, getting my purse and vanishing out of the door as they follow me to the meeting room.

"Ok, what developments was Kevin talking about? Do you know?" asked Raini.

"I talked to Heath and he said that there were some stuff to discuss. Nothing to worry about really..." said Cal.

We walked to the main office where the big table was set and sited in our sits. Soon the room was full with the whole crew.

"Okay guys, let's get this started, as usual Heath is late so ignore that. We gonna talk about the first point in the e-mail, so here are the new scripts." Kev hands each of us one the papers.

"So, study them you know what you have to do with them. Second you know our schedule with the cast and shooting crew will be shorter now we made the new schedule, I e-mailed it to you all, any questions related to that?... no, well third and most important point of this meeting. We decided..." the door burst open and Heath walks in.

"Hey, sorry I'm late,.....So we already talking about that?" Heath asks with a rush.

"Actually you got here in time. So as I was saying, we decided that Austin and Ally are going to be an item. And you probably asking an item? How so?" Kev says.

"Well, they are going to start a romance." Heath completes.

"What?" I burst. "Why? What happened to "Not a love song" guys?"

"Well, this was already kind of planned all along I mean the show is called Austin AND Ally so..." Heath tries to explain himself. "So questions?"

"Well when will this romance start?" asks Ross who was so comfortably sitting next tome per usual.

"Well, the next scripts already have that. But we still need to finish the others... So, we all need to go so see you later..." Kev says and everyone starts to pack out.

"Wanna come by my dressing room, we have free period." the smirking blonde approaches offering me this fine proposal.

"Look I got school to attend to but I'll be back to shoot later." I say like I'm not even aware of what he just required.

"School?" he says surprised while we exit the hall of offices and walk in the main hall.

"Yes, Ross... School..." I say feeling the excitement of this morning fly put of me, knowing I won't be next to my crush..... We walk a little more in a bit of a silence and reach the second hall, I was walking so fast I was feeling quite breathless. We passed his dressing room and he doesn't stop and get's in he keeps me company.

"But I bet you still have three minutes left that you would love to give to me, right?" I had no notion of what time was it. I took my phone out of my pocket and notice that the meeting had lasted only 20 minutes not 45 as previously marked.

We stop in front of my dressing room and I look at him, knowing I have so much time left and that I could just stare. He looked so perfect with those skinny jeans and messy hair. I loved those sweet brown eyes that just made his features look even more perfect.

"You staring at me?" his words wake me up of my hypnoses and I realize what I was doing....

"No... Why in hell would I do that?" I remark laughing.

"Well, cuz I'm hot, or because you like to stare at people.....or because you fallen for me.... Aren't you scared you gonna break Princess?" I know I haven't admitted it but every time he called me Princess my stomach seemed like a freaking butterfly paradise. He walked closer to me and placed a hand on my cheek. I could never know how these mood swings were even possible.

"Not really." I carelessly explain.

"Look, remember when I said people around me usually get hurt..." I limited my myself to nod and appreciate the luck I had to be so close. "Well, I meant it. I have a bit of a problem when it comes to feelings.....and I don't want you to get hit in the cross fire. And I don't care if you care or not..... I... I shamelessly do care and you don't know how hard it is to be admitting this, not only to me but also to you.... So don't mock with that..... But I.... I can't push you away, not because I want to but because I need to. I try to, but the harder I try, the harder I fail..... I just...I want you to be close to me.... I don't know what to do, because I normally am not even worried if I hurt the other person, but I am with you cuz I'm a stupid bastard who will do something stupid and hurt you...and strangely I don't want to. I normally don't care if hurt youBut I also gotta say this to you.... don't hurt me....." his confession lefts me speechless, no one ever said something like this to me.... And I know deep inside this is his way of saying I don't want you to let go, because I need you here with me, so the bad won't be so bad....

"Ross, I.... I don't know what to say... I..."

"I know you think I'm just a bloody player but if you just let me show you......" he almost whispered looking at our hands attached to one another

"You want to? You want to let me in?"

"Yeah, just give me a chance....."

"I will, I will....." I say and hungrily kiss him as he kisses me back. I feel the world move around us but I can only think of him and what he just said to me. He pushes me to the door of my dressing room and I open the door still attached to his lips. I struggle to open the door because my back is turned to it and my eyes are locked but I finally reach the doorknob and open the door as I put the hand which twisted the knob back in his neck and keep our lips in a sync movement that I couldn't explain. A movement of passion He closed the door behind us and then went to press his hands on my back to get me closer.

"Laura!" I heard a shocked shout and quickly pull away to look behind me and find Kate and Travis looking at us.

"Uhu, you are...here guys... Uhu, Ross maybe we should talk later...." I say and start to push him out of the room, he starts to walk out and when we reached the door he whispers secretly "I really wanna try and be friends with you." and without looking back.

"Friend?" I ask to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEASER TO NEXT CHAPTER: Laura comes back to school and realizes that a lot as changed since she became a star.

QUESTION: What do you think about Kate?

Friends and crazy feelings (bye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 4.1K 27
"What could possibly go wrong? Dating a legendary rockstar could only mean good things right? Okay, maybe a few bumps in the road. Or maybe a lot. ...
59.2K 2.4K 51
"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot would leave someone like you twice." Laura h...
6.6K 225 28
Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out until she turned eighteen. She moved from...
165K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...