FOREVER {COMPLETED}

Par trapdxllszn

Javontae and Kind go through ups and downs with there kids A'Jayla and Ahmir. They soon get tired of fighting... Plus

Tired
Sit Back
Get To Know Me
Done
๐Ÿ˜ด
Chose Me
Off
Apology
Broken Dreams
Let you Know
Miss It
Dis One
Unexpected
Never Scared
Broken Soul
Best Thing
Normal
Check It Out
Fire To Fire
Trying
Broke Me Down
Soaring
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Cut Off

1K 50 11
Par trapdxllszn

March 15, 2037
2:11 p.m
A'dream POV

I had got out the hospital like 2 weeks ago. Trell had ended up killing my dad but I still felt a little unsafe.

My mom had got her own place to stay and sometimes I would stay with her. She was really fun and goofy. She was also working on trying to move somewhere out of Houston. She wanted me to go with her but I didn't really know about that.

When I was at the hospital they told me I needed a new heart, because my heart muscle was weakening. I was really scared because I could die.

But right now I was out with Kaizer. We were just walking around.

"Kaizer." I said and he looked at me.

"Yeah." He said.

"You know how my mom is trying to move?" I asked and he nodded.

"She's tryna move out of Houston, she asked me to go with her but I don't know," I said and he looked at me.

"You do know, you not going right?" He asked and I laughed.

"You can't do that Kai, if I wanna go I can go. I was just letting you know." I said and he sighed.

"She not moving anytime soon right?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not yet." I said and he nodded.

"Kaizer." We both turned around and seen a pretty brown skinned girl. She came and gave Kaizer a hug, he hugged her back, his hands pretty far down her waist.

I didn't say anything just smiled a little.

"You ok? What you doing walking by yourself?" He asked.

"I was just out taking a walk then I seen you and your friend." She said and I was ready to pull them braces off her teeth.

"Oh uh Saija this is my girlfriend A'dream." Kaizer said and she looked me up and down before smiling.

"Cute... but anyway you still gonna come to my house for the project?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Yea be over there if not today tomorrow." He said and she nodded.

"Bye." She said before walking away. I looked at Kaizer before shaking my head.

"What?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Don't tell me you mad cuz of that, she in one of my classes Dream." He said and I laughed.

"I didn't say she wasn't. I ain't even say anything. All I did was shake my head." I said and he sighed.

"But you going to her house? Can I go?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Why would you come? We have work we have to do and you just gon be a distraction." He said.

"Ok." I said turning away to start walking back to the house.

"So you gon have a attitude?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nope." I said popping the P. I heard him mumble something and I laughed.

"Lemme tell you this." I said turning back around hitting him in the face with my hair.

"If you and Soldier end up doing some sneaky shit imma kill you first." I said.

"Her name is Saija." He said.

"Did I ask?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Ok then, now let's go home." I said and he grabbed my arm.

"Ion know why yo short ass think you run shit." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we just go home?" I asked and he nodded slowly walking in front of me.

"You walking hella slow......" I said and he walked even slower. I kicked him and he almost fell but caught himself.

"I'm telling." He said.

"Ion give a fuck." I said harshly not really meaning to. I was just so irritated.

"Mad for what?" He asked.

"Cuz I'm irritated, with you and that bitch." I said.

"For what? We ain't even do anything." He said.

"You just acting real jealous." He said.

"You give me reasons Kai!" I yelled.

"Can we just go home? I'm tired is looking at your face." I said brushing past him. All the sudden I was roughly pushed. I fell hard on the side of my butt.

I looked back at Kai and he just stepped over me walking away like I wasn't shit. I laughed sitting there for a minute.

"This is why I need a new heart. People keep hurting me, damaging my heart." I mumbled.

I got back up seeing him all the way down the street. I dusted myself off before starting to walk back to the house.

Once I made it I twisted the knob and it was unlocked. I went in before slamming the door behind me. I noticed, Trell, Miya and the twins were there. Along with Tay, Kamiri, Tae  AJ and Mir.

"Hey A'dream what's wrong with you?" Miya asked.

"Your son, he's what's wrong with me." I said.

"He's killing me slowly and I can feel it. He's breaking me down by not even touching me. My heart can't take the pain. I'm human to I can only take so much." I said.

"Don't worry bout him Ight, he be trippin some days." Tay said and I shook my head.

"I'm done with yo brother. As soon as I get my new heart. I'm going to stay with my mom. And then when she moves I'm going with her." I said and they sighed.

"No! Kai got my baby feeling like she gotta leave." Kind said giving me a hug and I laughed.

"I'll beat his ass if you want me to." She said and I shook my head.

"Nah it's ok." I said.

"Wait so you breaking up with him?" Kam asked and Trell started laughing.

"That boy ain't finna let you go nowhere." He said and I sighed. Kaizer came downstairs and everybody looked at him.

"What?" He asked and everybody looked at me.

"I'm just gonna walk away." I mumbled going in my room. I was just tired, mentally tired.

Kind POV

"What's wrong with her?" Kaizer asked.

"Let me talk to this dumbass right quick ." My daddy said putting Azaylia down. She started to cry and he sighed.

"No stay here right quick." He said grabbing Kaizer taking him to another room.

"Don't cry Lia he's gonna come right back." I said picking her up. I went and sat down beside my mama who had Azaria.

"Look yo sister not crying." I said and she looked at me then at her. She tried to touch her but Zari hit her.

"Lil girl don't be hitting my favorite." I said and she did a lil mug. There was a knock on the door and Kamiri went to open it.

In came DaKari and I sighed. He had Sky and I smiled.

"AJ, Ahmir!" I called and AJ ran to me but Mir just came slowly. I ain't know what was wrong but he been really sad lately.

AJ seen Sky and smiled grabbing her hand and they ran away. Mir followed them and I sighed.

"Who the hell are you?" Taylin asked.

"DaKari." He said and Tay looked at me.

"Kari you need to leave. Now please." I said.

"Wh-"

"Bae!" I sighed as Tae came out our room.

"Lemme go get Sky." Kari said.

"Kari leave her alone! Shit, he ain't even say, look or do anything to you or her!" I yelled at him and he laughed.

"Sky!" He called and she came running to him.

"No, Sky you don't gotta go nowhere baby, go play." I said getting up.

"You ain't ha mama." He said picking her up.

"What is the problem?" Tae asked.

"Ion know he just be trippin. Now put Sky down so she can go play." I said.

"You know what I think the problem is? I think it's that he's mad I got what he want." Tae said.

"Ah shit." Tay said and I glared at him.

"Ion give a damn bout you or her." He said.

"Why come over here then?" Tae asked.

"So my daughter can play." He said.

"But you not letting her. You brought her here and as soon as you seen me you wanna bounce. You mad nigga?" Tae asked.

"Tae please go in the room." I said and he laughed.

"So since you came for your daughter to play let her play." Tae said and Kari put her down and she reached for me.

"I don't trust you around my daughter." Kari said to Tae as I picked her up.

"Why? Cuz I told her to say Kind Alice Gaulden ain't for you? You mad cuz it's the truth?" Tae asked.

"Tae shut up!" I snapped.

"I think he jealous. And he on that petty shit." He continued.

"Ok how bout this DaKari or whatever yo name is, just leave and come pick your daughter up after she's done playing." My mama said.

"How bout you just mind yo business. I'm not leaving without my daughter. Therefore I'm staying here until she's done playing." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"Was you talking to my wife?" We looked back seeing my daddy.

"I didn't mean to say it the way I did." Kari said.

"I know you didn't. Just watch how you talk to her." He said.

"Kind who is he anyway? Needa take his ass on." He said and i sighed.

"You know Sky daddy. This is her father." I said and he shook his head.

"I like Sky but I don't like him. He needs get his ass out." He said and i sighed.

"See now the thing is you have to get out." I said.

"Gimme my child then." He said and I shook my head.

"Let her play Kari. Like you didn't bring her here for nothing. AJ and Mir miss her anyway." I said and he grabbed her tryna take her and she held onto me tighter.

"Leave Kari please." I said.

"Why you always begging somebody? He'll learn to listen." My daddy said with a chuckle.

"What you gon do? Shoot me?" Kari asked.

"Nah Imma kill you, it's a difference whether you knew or not." My daddy said and he shook his head.

"Whatever fuck y'all." He said walking out the house.

"Bitch." I mumbled locking the door.

Kaizer POV

After my dad had finished talking to me I went to A'dreams room. She was so difficult and did to much sometimes.

I opened her room door and she was just sitting writing something down.

"Hello." I said and she looked at me before rolling her eyes.

"I take that as you still upset?" I asked and she showed me the notebook she wrote in.

"I'm done with you." She wrote in pretty bold letters. I looked at her and she smiled snatching the book back. I scrunched up face.

"Done wit- huh?" I asked.

"So you cant understand? I'm done with you. Break up as in fuck you. You understand that?" She asked.

"Why? I ain't even did nothing bad." I said.

"Like you only started doing this shit cuz of Saija. Now just because of her you wanna break up?" I asked.

"It's not about her. But you would never understand Kai. You always think it's something wrong with me when we get into an argument. You never look on the shit you be doing." She said.

"And I'm going to live with my mom. Then when I get my new heart and she's ready to move I'm going with her." She said and I laughed.

"Bye, you not hurting me." I said and she nodded. She got up going in her closet getting out a suitcase.

"Yo crybaby ass will be back by next week." I mumbled as she started packing shit.

"I done been with you through everything now you wanna leave, that's cool." I said with a chuckle.

"Don't call my phone crying when something happen to you, cuz I damn well won't shed a tear." I said and she ignored all my comments.

"What do you need that for? You don't draw no more." I said.

"I haven't really had anytime to Kaizer." She mumbled and I laughed continuing to watch her.

"Lemme help you." I said grabbing the unzipped suitcase taking it and throwing it down the stairs.

"Kazier Imma beat yo muhfucking ass!" My daddy yelled. A'dream roughly pushed me out the way. As she ran down the stairs then out the house.

"Bring yo ass down here!" My mama yelled and I turned around going to my room.

I slammed my door flopping down on my bed. I sighed as I closed my eyes. Ion know but my feelings for A'dream were just not as strong as they use to be.

Saija? 🙈
A'dream left 🥺
Kaizer's feelings for her.....gone? 👀
DaKari jealous?😴
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Invite Me Par yafavdvrkskin

Roman pour Adolescents

10.5K 444 21
A hood Romeo & Juliet first loves don't last forever...
260K 10.5K 190
"there's a fucking airbnb in here" in which the minecraft youtubers decide to break into the paris catacombs at night, only to realize the only way b...
952K 29.6K 45
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜†. ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—. 2020
1.2M 38.3K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...