devoted

By timtim927

kim seokjin is a very kind and playful person. Jeon Jungkook a single parent of Jeon Taehyung. he is sacrific... More

characters
1(Taehyung)
2 (Help)
4 ( Thank you)
5 (fight)
6 (Strange feelings)
7(Appa)
8 (I love you)
9 (What should I do)
10 ( Thinking)
11 (Condition)
12 (Will you?)
13 (Jeons)
14 ( Parents)
15 (Birthday)
16 ( Life)
17 ( Your choice)
18 ( Try)
19 (Brother)
20 ( Oh no)
21 (Sorry)
22 ( Will fix)
23 ( Forgive)
24 (My own)
25 (Beomgyu)
Epilogue

3 (Jeon Jungkook)

3.9K 244 45
By timtim927

Jin pov

I woke up from my sweet dream because of the sound of my mom screaming at someone. I actually couldn't understand how noisy a person can be!
It was 6:30 am. What the fuck she was doing? I could here the sound of stuffs removing. Perhaps she was changing the decoration. But seriously at this time? I did 't mind cause I knew how weird my mom can be so I just took my feet to the bathroom for a quick shower.

I was combing my hair when I remember Jungkook is bringing Taehyung today. I smile. I really love little babies. Their little hands and feet and their soft skin is really adorable. Oh I cannot wait for having a baby of my own.

As I came out of my room I was shocked as I saw a mountain of toys and baby stuffs in the hallway.
"Mom!"
I didn't hear a respond. Until I heard another scream from the room which was in the end of the hallway. "I told you put that at the corner!"
I got there and saw a very beautiful room. It was decorated for a baby. A crib in the middle of the room, a playground at the edge , colour pencils snd crayons and lots of toys and books. But for who?

"Mom?"
"Oh Jin! You are awake?" She said with an excitement.
I chuckled" No, I am sleeping and this is my soul which is talking to you."
She then rolled her eyes like a teenage girl. I cannot believe she is 48. Her acting is like a teenager.
"What is with this room?"
"She kind of killed me last night for making a baby room. You don't know how hard it was finding all of this stuffs at 12 am and telling them bring all of the stuffs at 6 am in the morning."It was my dad with breathless sound. Poor of him.

"Morning dad!"
"Mor_ouch why did you do that?" He rubbed his arm as my mom pinched him. I chuckled.
"What did you mean by killing you? Huh? Tell me!"

"So what are they for? Don't say I am going to have a baby sister or brother in this age. I think it is not the time for that.you must wait for your grandchildren" I said and laugh.
My mom looked at me with killing gaze. "You know what? You are like your dad! And what do you mean by grandchildren? You mean I am old as a grand ma? Come on tell me!"

I chuckled to her reaction. "No you are the most beautiful lady I've ever seen and honestly you don't show your age."
I saw a smirk on her lips." You see Kim Namjoon? I'm too much for you."
My dad just shook his head. "What did I do?"
"So you don't wanna say about this room?"

Jungkook pov

It was 7 am when I woke up. I couldn't believe Tae was still sleeping in his crib. After feding him at 3 and changing his diaper he didn't wake up. He slept even without any whining. I got up for freshing up. Last night I made my decision to take Tae to kim's house. I didn't mind if his father find out who I am. Yeah I am the son of great Jeon Minho. So what? Now the important thing in my world is Tae and I will so everything for him.

As I came out from the bathroom I saw Tae was waked up looking all around the room with his doe eyes and moving his hands upward.
"Wow! My angel is awake! Did you sleep well baby?"
He giggled as I took him from his crib.
"Let's go for taking a bath. We are going to Seokjin's house Tae. Do you remember him? The nice guy in university. He sang a lullbye for you last night"
He just giggled. " Is that why you sleep well? Huh?"

I took his clothes out and put him in his tub. Bathing a child is the hardest thing in the world. He always move and it was the most stressful time.
After bathing and changing his clothes I made a break fast for myself. It was 8 actually.

I put Tae in his crib in the living room and sit beside him while feeding him and having my breakfast. "Are you interested for going to Jinnie's house baby?"
He look at me and then rid his bottle. It seems he wasn't hungry.
"Baby why don't you eat these days huh?"
He just made some sounds. I finished my breakfast and put his jacket and put him in his stroller and pull the blanket up to his neck. It was the middle of April and wasn't much cold but I didn't want my baby get cold and bear pain.

I put his stroller in the trunk and put his baby seat in the backseat and took him there.

Seokjin's house was not very far from mine. Actually I'm living in the house that my dad gave me when I was 20. So I don't have any problem in that. I was driving to his house when I notice small whimpers from back seat. I saw Tae was fast sleep again. My poor baby. Maybe he is tired of this mess too.

After half an hour driving I reached their house. The gaurd of the house stopped me."I am Jeon Jungkook. Mr kim seokjin's friend."
"Hi sir! A minute please."
I saw he dialled a number . And in that time I hear my baby yawning with his tiny voice. "You are awake baby! Look we arrived."
His house remind me of our house when I lived with my parents. After I refused marrying with the guy my dad managed that last night I found out it was Seokjin, my parents went to France and left me here. From that time I didn't like to live in that house and I went to my apartment.

"Sir you can go now." the gaurd said and bowed at me.
Taehyung was looking around. I chuckled as I see my son. He was getting bigger each day. I was waiting to hesr he calls me daddy.
After reaching the parking I parked my car and took Tae's stroller and put him in that.

"Let's go baby." He giggled. Sometimes I thought Tae was a gift to me. Whenever he laugh smile and giggle my heart get warm.

We reached the door and I rang. I heard a voice full of excitement"I will open the door."
"Mommm! Becareful you are going to fall." I chuckled.

And in that time the door was oppened.
I bow as I saw a lady standing infront of me. I guess she was Seokjin's house.
"Hi ma'am I am Jeon Jungkook and he is my son Taehyung."
"Awwww!! How cute you are. Can I hold him? "
Wow she behaved fantastic. All of the people hold Tae without my permision but she is asking me for permision.
I nodded. "Of course."
"Come here baby! Wow you are so beautiful." Tae giggled as she hold him and start saying sweet things to his ear.

"Ummm... sorry I was very excited by Taehyung I am Rose Jin_"
"Mom what are you doing? let him come in. The weather is not good for Taehyung."it was Jin as handsome as always. I can say he took his mother beauty. "Don't say to me what to do. I am the one who raised you."
Jin rolled his eyes and then waved his hands for me. "Hi Jungkook. Sorry for my mom behavi... ouchhh mom why are you like this today?"
"It was because of your disrespection." He start massaging his arm. I heard Taehyung making sound and oppening his hand toward Seokjin.

"Ohhhbaby? How are you?you ok?" Jin said cooing at Tae. Tae open his arms again and made sounds.
"Jin I think he wants you to hold him. he favors you." His mom said with a chuckle.
"Is taht this Tae? you favor me?" Tae made sounds again. I was shocked. He even didn't behave like this to chanyeol.
"So come baby. Come here." Then Jin hold him and Tae put his head on his chest. I smile at my little boy calming in seokjin's arms. As I saw Jin I suddenly gazed to his smile. It was nice and make his pretty face prettier. I came out from my thoughts when his mom invite me to their house.

"Tae did you like to go and see your room? Yes baby?" Jin said
"His room?" What did he mean?
"Yeah I actually made a room for him he needs that. "His mom said.
"In a day?"
"Actually not a day in Just 8 hours. you know it was hard but I get and do what I want."
Jin chuckled."Jungkook you don't know my mom!"
I was shocked but I even become more shocked as I saw the room.

"How did you do this?"
"It is nice yeah? I didn't know what colour he likes so I brought everything orange. It is a nice colour. And I like it. don't worry I bought the toys that boys might like."his mom said.
"Mom! I'm really thanksfull you didn't buy pink ones like my childhood room. I was a boy but everone thaught I am girl because of the way you dressed up me."
I chuckled. "Thank it is really too much. I don't know what to say. I am really happy."

"What about you tae do you like here?" He start giggling when seokjin spoke. "So let's go in your crib and then change your clothes ok baby? Jungkook why did you put this much clothes on him?" Jin said while trying to put taehyung in the crib but tae starts crying softly and grabbing seokjin's arms tightly.

"Oh! What's the problem baby?" I rushed to them for getting taehyung but he tightly was stuck on Jin.
"I think he don't wanna come out of your hold. Jin just change his clothes. Did you feed him?"  Her mom asked. I was shocked taehyung didn't behave like this !

"Ummm... he ate some before we come. He might be hungry now. Here it is his bottle." I open the bag that I brought for him and put all of his things but I think they are useless now. I gave it to Jin and he started feeding taehyung.

"Is everything ok here? Oh look at that angel!" I heard a man voice behind me.
"Dad isn't he beautiful look!" Jin said and showed tae to his dad. And it was the time I understanfmd Kim Namjoon is here.
"Yeah he is more than beautiful." He said and came to us. I bowed.
"Hi! I am Kim Namjoon Jin's dad."
"Hi sir!"
"Jin said he told about the interview to you we can start it in my house office.Mr?" He smiled
"Jeon! Jeon Jungkook!" His smile disappeared
"Jeon Jungkook?" He said with tight eyebrows.
"Dad you know each other?"

Hope you enjoy this chapter and this book. I become happy to know about your thoughts!!💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.3K 40
Parents : Namjin Children: Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Y/N, Taehyung & Jungkook Basically Namjoon and Jin are the adoptive parents of Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimi...
176K 8K 48
⎙ kim taehyung is the son of the prime minister of south korea but wants to have a normal college life after graduating from highschool but his dad w...
147K 6.3K 48
A story about how Seokjin and Namjoon meet and fall in love after all the hardships the went through in life. What happens when two families with pro...
146K 9.4K 51
Seokjin works hard to live a life he has dreamed of. He faces constant struggles but the biggest one being a boy with a beautiful smile. Will he get...