BACK IN THE ARMS OF MY EX-HUS...

By Caisenpaii

INCORRECT GRAMMARS, TYPOS AND ERRORS A HEAD, IF YOU'RE A PERFECTIONIST FEEL FREE NOT TO READ THIS STORY THANK... More

WORK OF FICTION
SIMULA
KABANATA 1
KABANATA 2
KABANATA 3
KABANATA 4
KABANATA 5
KABANATA 6
KABANATA 7
KABANATA 8
KABANATA 9
KABANATA 10
KABANATA 11
KABANATA 12
KABANATA 13
KABANATA 14
KABANATA 15
KABANATA 16
KABANATA 17
KABANATA 18
KABANATA 19
KABANATA 20
KABANATA 21
KABANATA 22
KABANATA 23
KABANATA 24
KABANATA 25
KABANATA 26
KABANATA 27
KABANATA 28
KABANATA 29
KABANATA 30
WAKAS

SYNOPSIS

102K 1.5K 8
By Caisenpaii

Avianna Mortell Is a kind and passionate loving daughter of Mr and Mrs. Mortello and her parents always talks about business that's when she became the Valleser Shipping Lines CEO Mr. Froi Grant Valleser's Wife, But when that incident came and make her life miserable Grant set an annulment papers and after how many years he wanted her to be his wife again? quite confusing right?

She decline his proposal and make her own life in states but she thought that she will be living her life peacefully Grant always block her proposal in any other companies so she can't have a decent job, that's why she applied as one of the prostitute and in her first night there her oh so call ex-husband bought her and even double the price how come that he was the one who annulled their marriage wanted her back and even asked her to be his wife again.

Or maybe he was just asking her once again because of their son?

Sold To My Heartless Ex-Husband

Written By:Caizennnx

©Copyright 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 86 5
I choose to love you in silence, because in silence I feel no rejection "Kung ako lang ang masusunod, ngayon na okay na ako? Ayaw na kitang makita...
7.7M 163K 63
Warning : R18 Sa panahon ngayon, rare nalang ang mga virgin sa edad na 18. Based on statistics, the average age to lose virginity is 16. Unfortunate...
5.9M 72.7K 34
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) storya to ng babaeng lasengga, na ngpunta sa bar at nagkainitan kasama ang isang estranghero. pano kung magiging teacher mo p...