โœ” | ๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐, jasper hale

By m00nology

โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] More

author's note
๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [โœ”]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [โœ”]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [โœ”]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon
sixty-seven โฌช ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
surprise! | mini a/n โ™ก

chapter sixty-eight ; surprise

9.1K 127 11
By m00nology

(a/n madelline's outfit on the top! btw, im changing jace wayland to dominic sherwood hehe happy reading!)

"oh my.... i haven't been here for too long" madelline gushed as she and jasper looked around the buildings, walking at the familiar path they once took.

"maybe because we've been busy with our honeymoon that you suddenly cut off?" jasper sarcastically replied as he looked at madelline.

she looked at him gobsmacked and lightly hit his arm, "jaz! honeymoons are supposed to be one week only not almost one month!"

he grumbled under his breath before his bottom lip jutted out in defeat making madelline coo mentally. she sighed and stopped them from walking, she walked in front of jasper and held his arm, he looked up at her with his stunning amber eyes making madelline swoon once more.

"its not that i don't want to be in a honeymoon with you, hell if its possible i'll be in a honeymoon with you for eternity but duty calls us! we aren't just vampires anymore baby" she tried to explain as her hands moved up and down on his arm.

he nodded in understanding before placing his arm around her as they continued walking in comfortable silence with the busy streets of new york in the background.

"i know darling, believe me i know and i couldn't be more grateful because you gave me another purpose. i'm happy to lead and protect you, side by side. and i'm happy to see and know different kinds of supernatural beings, thanks to you" he said, looking down at her with pure adoration in his eyes.

she smiled softly, looking down at her black boots, tucking a fallen strand of hair behind her ear. as time passed by, she grew tired of the long hair and decided to cut it short which to her luck, looked really good on her. at first, alice and rosalie was worried because it mayhaps be one of her impulsive decisions but bella urged her on, so she only needed one support and it pushed her to chop her hair off.

"you know, you really look good in short hair" jasper blurted out all of a sudden.

madelline looked up at him, her face was filled confusion at the sudden compliment.

"huh?"

"its just, baby you know me. I'm a sucker for you everytime you wear a leather jacket and seeing you in that and with your short hair looking amazing on you, god i'm the luckiest man alive" he rambled, flinging his arms everywhere.

"you sap, i love you"

the two soon entered the all too familiar institute which madelline liked. she sneakily look around with just her eyes, analyzing the places. at first, the sensors went off and possibly notifying every person in the building but when it scanned the runes, it immediately went off.

she quickly pushed the door open, revealing tons of shadow hunters walking back and forth in the room. she smirked at the sight of them and wiggled her fingers.

"hey, long time no see guys"

the shadow hunters went into action, grabbing their own weaponry and raised it at the sight of her. she laughed and shook her head, flicking her wrist to the right sending their weapons back to where it came from. she's clean like that.

"relax, i'm not here to hurt you. don't you remember me?"

she showed her runes and demonic eyes, she smiled sweetly at them when she saw the recognition in their eyes. they immediately apologized before going back to their work. she went inside with jasper as she pointed out some things to him while explaining what they are use for and how they were made and more.

"maddy!" she heard someone call out to her.

she turned her head to see isabelle, alec, jace and a girl with orange curls and a cute looking guy in specs. she smiled at the sight of the raven haired girl before pulling her into a hug.

"jasper!" jace exclaimed, running towards jasper before pulling him into a man hug to which jasper returned with a chuckle.

"hey kid"

madelline and isabelle pulled away, a big smile on her coated blood red lips. she looked over at alec and gave him a knowing look as she place her hands on her hips. alec huffed yet a smile grew on his lips as he jogged over madelline before pulling her into a hug.

isabelle hugged the blonde vampire beside madelline along with alec. jasper was like the biggest brother anyone could have, he and madelline took care of the three when they visited jace in the institute and taught them fighting techniques and skills.

"we're sorry for missing your wedding, we told jace to send our regards" isabelle apologized, holding her hands tightly.

"no its okay, maryse and robert talked to me already and its fine belle" she winked and her eyes looked around, spotting the orange haired girl.

"who is she?" she whispered to isabelle.

jace and jasper was talking behind her back privately as they discussed some things.

"she is here" the orange haired girl exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

alec rolled his eyes as he looked at madelline with a pleading look. madelline quirked an eyebrow at her and her attitude. she could feel that the stranger in front of her may be nice but her attitude at this moment is slightly irritating madelline and knowing madelline — she has a very short patience that's why she and paul clicked instantly.

"okay, listen here kid. i'm just here to save the day along with my husband, these three knew me well before you and i suggest you tone down that attitude" she smiled at her sweetly.

the orange haired girl quietly stood down and silenced herself making madelline softly smile. she knew what was going on and its making the girl in front of her more anxious than ever.

"hey, i'm madelline hale. this is my husband, jasper" she motioned her hand at her husband before giving out her hand to shake.

"i'm clary, clary fray"

her eyes slightly widened. she knew all about her, word goes around in hell. and with her being the most ranked one, she knew what's going on.

"nice to meet you clary" she beamed up at her before turning towards the human beside her.

"i'm simon lewis, lewis simon. oh my god i'm still talking, am i?"

madelline and jasper chuckled and shook their heads simultaneously which shocked the three shadow hunters just beside them at how synchronized they are.

"it's very nice to meet you, simon lewis" she smiled at him, giving her hand to shake.

after the introductions, she noticed that the weapons were out and alec looked stressed as he and jace shared a look.

"how can we help?" madelline decided to ask.

"clary here lost her memories and her mother. there's only person that could possibly know everything's happening to her, the girl is a witch and her name's—"

"dorothea?" madelline interjected, quirking her eyebrow.

jace nodded while clary looked at her in shock and confusion.

"do you know her?"

"i met her and we are very close acquaintances" she smiled at her before looking at the others, "now, what are waiting for?"

"alec here doesn't approve of this mission" isabelle nodded her head at the said boy and nodded at him.

"i talked to the clave and they already sent seelie scouts to search for valentine but they made it clear that the little girl doesn't leave the premises" he told them, pointing his index finger at clary's direction.

"you can't trust clave, alec" jasper spoke behind them.

alec looked at him with slight confusion in his eyes but he firmly stood his ground and gave them both a look.

"you and madelline should understand where i'm coming from"

"and we do, lex! its just, we don't believe in their principles and shit. they look down on other down worlders, don't you think? and it shouldn't be like that!" madelline exclaimed with conviction.

alec sighed and ran a hand through his hair. madelline's words were getting to him and it made him guilty because he once believed that they're more better than down worlders.

"alec" jace breathed out, crossing his arms against his chest, "this warlock may have all the answers we need. with valentine's people searching for clary, she's not safe outside alone"

"jace has a point" isabelle followed, giving alec a look.

"you too, izzy?" he huffed before turning to clary, "since you got all the answers in the world, where do you suggest where we search?"

"we should start at dot's apartment in greenpoint" clary started and unconsciously held the violet gem that laid comfortably against her neck. she gasped at the first touch attracting their attention.

"what's wrong?" jace immediately asked at the sight of her shocked expression as her eyebrows furrowed.

"weirdly, i think i know where dot is"

and off they go, grabbing their own weaponry — madelline and jasper stood by side as they followed their group. alec stood beside them, not comfortable with simon and clary's presence.

"hey, are you alright?" madelline asked alec, looking over to him worriedly.

"i'm sorry for earlier, i'm just not that comfortable with clary around. it just seems so sketchy that she appeared out of nowhere" he said, sighing heavily.

jasper patted him on the back before saying, "its alright alec but you also have to look beyond all of those. if you would look closely, clary's just a girl who lost her mother and has been kept away from the shadow world — a part of her that she didn't knew about"

alec looked at him, his wise words always gets to him. maybe its because of jasper's almost 200 years on earth and saw things far more than anyone could have known but maybe jasper was just that wise. nevertheless, he was thankful for having madelline and jasper by his side, who not once doubted and judged him for his mistakes and his decisions.

"thank you.... again. for saving the day" alec chuckled while shaking his head.

"oh you know, hero duties and shit" jasper shrugged making madelline laugh out loud.

"we're to protect any supernatural being so of course we would save all of you" she added, winking at the raven haired boy beside her.

"but we aren't supernatural?" alec trailed off, confusion plastered on his face.

madelline lightly chuckled and looked at him, "you have angel blood in you. isn't that supernatural enough?"

"makes sense. makes sense" alec muttered under his breath mindlessly making madelline and jasper laugh beside him.

as they rounded around the corner, madelline's eyes turned black as she smelt the familiar scent who clung like a bitch at the person. suddenly, a vision took her out of the reality.

a girl being held by two men, holding seraph blades against her neck. it was dorothea who was being held captive.

"fuck no!" she exclaimed as she returned to reality. jasper became worried, he knew what was happening and rushed to madelline, holding her arms to help her stand.

"its dorothea, they have her" madelline told the group just as clary held her necklace.

"she's right" she muttered, sadness lacing her voice before she turned and jogged at the direction of a club with blinking lights all around it.

it says, pandemonium.

"they can't pick a more ironic name?" madelline muttered to jasper who gave her an amused smile.

they followed the group who stopped by the center as they noticed that the club has been cleared out. she noticed the smell of warlocks and witches going faint.

they must have fled. she thought.

"she's gone, dot is gone" clary cried out as simon placed a hand on her arm.

"oh clary, i'm sorry"

"you don't understand, she's like a big sister to me"

madelline looked around the place, if the people who was after the warlocks and clary found dot, they may linger just near around here making the place unsafe.

"we have to go, its not safe here" madelline told them.

"we have to go to the institute right now" alec added.

"so what, valentine has my mom and dot and we're just gonna give up? how about my memories? they can't just be gone!" clary exclaimed.

"clary, no one's giving up. this place is unsafe for you and the people around you, if we go back to the institute, at least we could plan things out more safely" madelline tried to assure the girl but jace stepped up.

"there may be another way"

"don't even"

"absolutely not"

"jay, darling, this is not the right time to make impulsive decisions" she glared at him, knowing what he was implying.

"i'm not afraid of the silent brothers" jace answered smugly and quirked his eyebrow at the three in front of him.

"well you should be" jasper muttered under his breath, boredly looking around the place.

"who are the silent brothers?" clary asked, eyes darting back and forth between the three.

"they're shadow hunters who have superior powers" jace answered.

"who possesses the ability to recover memories"

"a process where it can kill you. there's that" alec finished with a roll of his eyes.

"your bedside manner is abysmal" simon said while pointing his index finger at him.

"they're a powerful group of male shadow hunters who serve as archivists and medics of the nephilim. they are feared among the nephilim and their greatest enemies are like my kind" madelline briefly explained to her who looked out of place.

silence engulfed them as clary weighed her decisions, alec sighed and turned to jace.

"we've broken at least 18 clave rules and now you want to go to the city of bones? there's no way. i won't allow it" alec objected with firm in his voice.

"this isn't out choice to make, its clary's decision"

madelline rolled her eyes and grabbed herself a drink behind the counter, "if you would just think about the possible consequences and not encourage her without thinking about the pro's and cons then she will be safe" she shrugged mindlessly before giving jasper a drink as well.

clary ignored her remarks and looked at the three in front of her, "if there's anyone who can tell me there's another option for me to retrieve my mom and my memories back then i'm listening"

jace, alec and isabelle didn't speak up as they looked at each other. madelline sighed and gulped down her drink.

"oh god, here we go again" she sighed deeply.

jasper chuckled and sipped his drink, glancing at the four by the center.

"you know, this situation is really familiar, don't you think?" he looked at her with playfulness in his eyes. madelline's eyes widened in realization and lightly slapped the counter.

"oh my god, yes! its happening all over again"

"see, i told you. she's one of us" jace smirked, turning swiftly to walk away but not before slapping alec's chest.

the three who was left behind looked at madelline and jasper with pleading eyes to not let the duo go through with it. madelline raised her hands in response and shrugged.

jasper shook his head and gave his hand out for her to take to which she grasped tightly against hers as he lead her towards the group, following the two who went on.

"god, its like bella swan all over again. danger magnet" madelline grumbled, following closely with jasper laughing beside her and only wrapped his arms around her shoulder tightly.

and that's it! it is officially the end of haven :(( i used tvd and shadow hunters as a way to show how madelline learned the other kinds of supernatural beings. and what more better way than going to mystic falls and new york institute right?

anyways, this has been a great ride guys! thank you so much to those who continuously show their love and support to this book! i wish u all the best and nothing but the best ✨ don't forget to leave comments and feedbacks (and votes if u must nah just kidding) i love u all and see u in the next book!

stay safe and lovelots

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 76 18
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...
112 0 14
๐ด๐‘–๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’(๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘) ๐‘‡๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž...
11.5K 196 20
Jasper is a vampire Hazel was born to slay vampires. Somehow, they find love.