Hemlock Chronicles (Hemlock G...

By Song_Wolf_Lover69

(This is a Chronicles/Hemlock Grove cross over with addition of my own characters. I do NOT own the rights t... More

Prologue: The Discovery
Chapter 1: On the Run
Chapter 2: Welcome to Hemlock Grove
Chapter 3: Summer of Love
Chapter 4: First Day of School
Chapter 5: Welcome back, Matt
Chapter 6: Who Killed Brooke?
Chapter 7: Roman knows
Chapter 8: Halloween Homecoming
Chapter 9: Transform
Chapter 10: Can't Run
Not an Update!
Chapter 11: Digging up the Body
Chapter 12: Tequila Worm
Chapter 13: Banquet
Chapter 14: Searching for Clues
Chapter 15: To Castle Godfrey
Chapter 16: We're Done
Chapter 17: Watch Your Back, Doctor
Chapter 18: Not Ugly
Chapter 19: Coma
Chapter 20: Face Your Demons
Chapter 21: Stories
Chapter 22: Dinner with the Godfrey's part 2
Chapter 23: Roman's Home
Chapter 24: Protect The Wolf and Moon
Chapter 25: The Wrong Moon
Chapter 26: The Vargulf Comes
Chapter 27: Praise the Moon
Chapter 28: Unhappy Birthday
Chapter 30: Rebirth

Chapter 29: Darkness Falls

283 5 2
By Song_Wolf_Lover69

(WARNING! The following chapter contains heavy scenes of smut.  No one under 18 allowed should read this.  Thank you!) 

Celena, suddenly, snaps her eyes open and gasps as she takes a breath in her lungs. She sits up fast and grunts as her body jerks and the room shook. Everything around her flies back away from her. 

She blinks a few times. Not realizing the extreme dilation in her eyes. Soon, they shrink back to normal as she begins to get her bearings back in order. She looks around, recognizing where she was. She felt so thirsty and hungry. She snaps her eyes to the door as it opens and hears a gasp of shock.

It was Destiny.

Destiny rushes towards her and hugs her tight, praising the ancestors.

"About damn time you woke up." She sighs happily and smiles when Celena hugs her back. 

Celena slowly wraps her arms around Destiny, holding on to her tight, "Whe—whe—" her voice rasps very softly.

Destiny pulls away, "Hold on, sweetie. Your voice might be a little rough for a while. You've been asleep for 6 weeks." She rushes to get a cup of water and brings it to her. "Sip." She brings the cups to her lips.

While Celena was sipping, Destiny frowns at the mess around them. The chairs were thrown back, and the table was on the other side of the room. She didn't know what happened while she was gone.

"Where's..." Celena swallows roughly. "...Peter? Roman?" She says softly, her voice was so raspy.

Destiny was hesitant and puts the cup down. She sits on the side of the bed and takes Celena's hands in hers.

"Ok, before you freak out, just know that they are both fine. Roman is at his house. Peter..." Destiny licked her lips and sighs, "After what happened to you and Matt, another clue popped up. About the connection. He went to find answers for you and Roman. He left town, sweetie."

Breathing heavily, tears begin to fall, "What?"

"Calm down. He didn't leave you. He'll be back and he'll stay in touch. He's got a new phone and I have his number. He'll call or I'll call. He didn't tell Roman because he knew he would do everything to stop him." She takes Celena's face as she sobs softly, "You know as well as he knows that this needs to be answered. He's not gone, just...going on vacation. Think of it like that."

Celena hated that he just left. But Destiny was right. This needed to be answered. She groans softly and rubs her chest. There was such a horrible pain building up inside her.

"What's wrong?" Destiny frowns.

"My chest hurts. No...it's...my heart." Celena gasps in pain.

"I need to get the doctor." Destiny states.

Celena stops her, "No, it's..." She sobs, the pain wasn't physical. It was emotional. Her heart was breaking, but she could feel that it wasn't just her heart. She was feeling the pain of three heartbreaks. And she knew who.

"I can feel them." Celena cries.

"Feel who?" Destiny was worried, suspecting the answer and she was correct.

"Roman and Peter. I can feel them. Oh, god, it hurts. It hurts so bad." She cries in pain.  

All Destiny could do was hold her in her arms and rock her as she wailed in pain.  She warned Peter this would happen if he left, but she knew he had no choice.  He must find the legend of the Trinity.  She has heard of that word from Nicolai when she was a child, but never truly believed in it.  It seemed too unreal to believe.  The Trinity.  Three that are one.  And not to mention Celena being the Luna lunii.  It explains the Ouroboros and why the Vargulf wanted her so badly.  To carry the power to save or destroy all werewolves, it's both a blessing and a curse.  And to have an everlasting love with two, that will be a life of pain and pleasure.  Destiny prays silently for Celena.  To find happiness and peace.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letha has been a zombie for the past couple of days, just sitting in a chair on the porch and watches the sky. Feeling the rain. The sun. Whatever the day is, she just feels it and wonders about her baby. How she looked. What color her eyes were. If she had any beauty marks. Did she look like her mom? Her dad, whoever he was?  

She barely looks over her shoulder to see someone approaching her.  It was Matt.  She turns and looks up at him with tears forming in her eyes.  He quickly gets to his knees before she could cry and holds her as they sob in each other's arms.  Crying for the loss of their ladybug.  

Matt woke up a day before Celena woke up and first thing he did was find Letha. He's been by her side ever since. He would sit in the chair with Letha and just hold her when she cried or when she was angry and hit him then apologize to him. He never let go of her. 

Marie heard from Roman and Norman what happened, leaving out the light and all, but they told her that Matt saved her life. And she was incredibly grateful for him. But Norman also told her the truth...about him and Olivia. Which led to their divorce. Norman moved out of the house a week later. He said goodbye to his ex-wife and daughter to be with the woman he loved. Letha was angry with her father, but maybe in time she can learn to forgive him. For now, she let anger and grief take over her.

Roman wouldn't come out of his room after finding out that Peter left. He didn't want to deal with life anymore. He lost his sister, his love was in a coma, his only friend abandoned him. He was alone. He sensed his mother walking by his room several times to check on him. But she didn't bother to acknowledge his state. He wanted to be alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Celena's outfit for the day^^^)  Also smut coming up! 

When Norman came to Olivia, he was both happy and yet, dead inside. He wanted to be with Olivia more than anything and, now he's with her...why wasn't he over the moon? But when he looked into her eyes that feeling went away. With just the sound of her voice and her eyes, he fell back into her web. They had their first 'Family' dinner together, but both men had no appetite, yet Olivia was famished. After Roman excused himself early and Norman went ahead to bed, waiting for Olivia to join him, Olivia was startled to hear the doorbell. She walks to the door and opens it with a gasp of surprise.

"Well, nice to see you up and about." Olivia smiles at the visitor.

There stood Celena with a take-out box and beer.

"Is he here?" She asks.

Olivia smirks and opens the door wider for her, "Upstairs."

Celena walks inside and up the stairs but stops at Olivia's voice.

"Do be gentle with him, dear. He's very fragile right now." She laughs and walks away.

Celena sighs and walks up the stairs towards Roman's room. She makes it to the door and lifts a hand to knock but stops. She takes a deep breath and commands the door to open. With a soft click, the door opens for her and there was Roman, sleeping in bed.

She shuts the door, walks to his little bar, and places the food and drinks on top of it. She takes off her shoes off and climbs into bed next to him. Just looking at his face, watching him sleep. It was a different sight than when he was in the coma. She reaches and takes a hand, intertwining her fingers with his. Soon, Roman slowly opens his eyes and sees Celena.

She gives him a small smile, "Hey, Rome." She whispers.

Roman took a moment to realize that Celena was in his room, it wasn't a dream. But he couldn't stop the tears coming. His face slowly twists into emotional pain. Celena's smile was gone and she started joining his cries. They missed Peter...Viktor...Shelley. Roman reaches for Celena and pulls her in his arms. Both of them sobbing softly in each other's arms.  Celena holds on to him tight, gripping his hair as he buries his face into her neck and cries.  The pain she was feeling constantly was finally at peace, but not completely.  Without Peter, it won't go away.  

Soon, Roman fell asleep again with Celena next to him. When he woke up, she was gone. He almost panicked but, sighs in relief to see she was leaning by his window, smoking a joint. He slowly gets up out of bed and walks up behind her. She turns towards him when she hears his footsteps and places the joint in an astray. She sighs and turns to look up at him. Roman said nothing to her. What he was feeling, no words could describe it. He didn't even want to talk. He just wanted Celena. 

He gently strokes her face, savoring every inch of her. As if he was afraid that she was going to disappear right before him. He cups her face in his large hands and leans down to kiss her.

Falling into his kiss, Celena wraps her arms around him, kissing him back with all the passion she held in her heart for him. Her love for him. He pushes her against the wall next to the window and lifts her up into his arms. Carrying her back to the bed.

Soon, they were both naked, loving each other so tenderly. Roman covered her body with his and spread her legs wide. Celena moans softly as he slides deep inside her. Roman sighs in bliss and grunts as he thrusts in and out of her. They fall into a perfect rhythm together, the bedsprings squeaking at every thrust. Roman lets out a moan and moves faster, groaning in pleasure. Celena cries out and digs her nails into his back. He pushes her hands away and holds them above her head, kissing her as he makes love to her. Roman's face scrunches up in pleasure as he feels her tightening around him.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, yeah." He groans and licks his lips, panting against hers.  God, how he missed her.  He misses this.  Just being with her.  Inside her. Loving her.  

Celena moans erotically when his pace picks up again. His body practically bounced over hers, going deeper and deeper inside her.

"Oh god, oh, god!" Celena cries out.

"Fuck, I'm coming." Roman groans out and moans with her.

He thrusts over and over till his whole body stiffens. He groans and moans loudly as he holds on to her. Celena cries out as she begins to follow him as he fills her up with his love.

Roman groans and pants as his body was completely spent and drained.  When he lets go of her arms, she used the advantage to hold him as he slowly falls on top of her, her body shakes under him as aftershocks roll through her. He sighs in pleasure and moans once more. Panting softly, Celena wraps her arms around his waist, stroking his skin. His back. Roman lifts off her to look down at her. He cups her cheek in his hand and traces her lips with a finger.

"I love you." He says softly.

Celena sighs happily, "I love you."

Roman leans down and kisses her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Celena giggles against his lips when he rolls them on the bed till, she's on top of him.

After a few more rounds and eating the cold food and drinking the lukewarm beer, Roman and Celena laid naked in bed. Roman held Celena as they spooned under the sheets. His front pressed against her back and his arms wrapped around her.

"What were you dreaming about? When you were in the hospital?" Roman asks softly as he rests his head on the pillow, but his nose was buried in her hair. He sighs softly as she gently strokes his arms. The tickling feel was new and so gentle, so loving. He loved it and he loved her.

"Mostly, I was in the dark. While we were healing Letha, everything just went dark. That never happened before." She sighs as she feels Roman's lips over her skin. Leaving trails of kisses on her neck. "Then...I saw you and Peter." The kisses stop, she wanted to whine, but she continues. "We were...fighting the dark...this dark figure. But, when we touched each other, we glowed...like sapphire. I could hear your voice. You were begging me to open my eyes. To wake up."

Roman's body stiffened when she said Peter's name. He didn't want to hear that name anymore.

"Fucking gypsy c****."

"I know you're mad at him. I'm angry, too." She sighs as she hears his furious voice in his head.

"He abandoned us." Roman scoffs.

Celena turns her head to look at him, "No, he left to find the answers we were looking for. I'm trying to wrap my head around that, but it's what he's doing."

Roman rolls his eyes, but Celena grabs his chin to force him to look at her, "Roman, get that silver spoon out of your ass. I know you feel like you were dumped, but we weren't. You know as well as I do you would have done everything in your power to stop him. You're used to getting what you want, can't deny that. But we gotta figure out about the connection. What's binding us together? What is our fate?"

Roman sighs softly, hating how right she was. He wanted to know so badly about their connection, but why the cost of losing his friend?

"He'll be back. He's a phone call away...according to Destiny." Celena adds.

"I'm gonna kick his ass when he comes back." Roman mutters.

Celena smirks as she grinds her ass against him, "And if I stop you?" She purrs.

Roman groans as he feels himself getting hard again. She was insatiable. When she reaches behind her to grab him and aim him against her, he throws her leg up and slides himself inside behind her, making her gasp. He snaps his hips to thrust deep inside. He liked this position, taking her from behind. Soon, she was on her knees against headboard as it bangs against the wall and him pounding her. Both of them were screaming and yelling in pleasure. Roman grips her hair and yanks her back, moving his hand to her throat and turns her to kiss her passionately. He pinches her nipple with the other hand, then when the kiss breaks, he shoves her back into the pillows. Celena yells in passion as he snaps his hips harder against her.

"Come on. Come for me, baby. Come on. Ugh!" Roman growls.

"Oh fuck!" Celena screams.

Roman grunts and groans as he moves his hand around to rub her wetness as he pounds her, making her scream as she experiences the hardest orgasm of her life. Roman yells as he feels her tightening around him like a Chinese finger trap, milking him dry.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Roman shouts.

Together, they fall back on the bed as a heavily panting, sweating mess.

"Fuck." He whispers against sweaty back.

"That...was amazing." Celena gasps out.

Panting, Roman gently pulls out of her and rolls on his back, "Better than all." He mumbles.

Celena props up on her elbow, "Even all those from before?" She laughs.

"Mm-hmm, you're the only one who can give me orgasms." He laughs.

Celena scoffs, "Come on."

"Seriously. I could never get off with other women unless I had...help. At first, I thought I was gay." He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "But I only had hard-ons for women. And blood." He shrugs, "It's a weird kink I found. Pain during sex. That helped a lot. With you...it's one amazing experience after another. I don't need pain to get off with you. Ever since that night..." He thinks back when they first had sex.

Celena smiles and sighs, taking his hand and stroking it, "I'm glad I'm the first of something." She smirks.

Roman laughs and pulls her to kiss her.

As the days went by, Celena practically lived with Roman. Making his life a little brighter and giving him hope with Shelley. She even put up with Olivia's attitude. But, strangely, as Roman's birthday drew closer, the nicer Olivia became towards the two of them. She was planning something, Celena knew it, but every time she read Olivia's mind, she would be speaking in Russian or Ukrainian. That told Celena that Olivia was hiding something. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Another smut scene) 

Another month went by and still no luck with finding Shelley or Viktor.  Celena even did a few rounds of flying with Matt to search for them.  Even from above, they couldn't be seen.  Letha was slowly healing, but still needed time.  Matt managed to get her out of the house a few times to just breathe and walk around the park.  It seemed to help a little.  

Peter kept his promise and stayed in touch.  Celena would talk to him for hours and even have phone sex.  She missed him so badly.  She tried to get Roman to talk to him, but he was still pissed with him.  

"Any luck yet with finding Shelley or Viktor?" Peter asks. 

"Sadly, no.  And Destiny still doesn't sense her.  That's a good thing, right?  That means she's still alive." Celena says. 

"Yeah, it is." Peter sighs, "On my end, still haven't found anything.  But I have a lead.  Lynda and I are heading towards Louisiana in the morning." He smacks his lips.  "Baby, I miss you so much."

Celena sighs, "I miss you, too.  I really hope you will find something...and come home to me." 

"I will.  I promise.  God, I'm so happy you're awake.  I know I shouldn't have left, but I felt like I had to leave.  Like it was the right time."  He says. 

Celena rolls on her back, "Still wish I saw your face when I woke up and not Destiny's." She laughs. 

Peter laughs, "What are you wearing?" 

Celena laughs and lifts the cellphone up, making it fly as she takes off her clothes till she's in her lacy black underwear and bra.  She poses in a sexy, seductive way and makes the phone take a picture.  She catches it as it falls and checks the picture.  She sends it his way and waits for his reaction.  

"Oh, baby, you're so sexy.  God, I miss that body.  Take everything off."  Peter growls out.  

Celena laughs and does as he wishes, taking a picture of her naked body and spreading her legs to give him a great view. 

Peter lets out a lustful growl that had Celena shivering with need, she was so wet for him.  

"Fuck, I need you so bad.  Touch yourself.  I'm stroking this hard monster for you."  Peter pants and sends her a picture of himself, naked and holding on to his hard c**k.  

"I miss the big bad wolf so much.  I miss it filling me so hard." Celena purrs as she rubs herself. 

"Mmm, it misses you too, baby. It misses fucking that tight, wet p***y." Peter moans.  

Celena pants as she continues to pleasure herself for him, "Oh, god, I'm so wet right now.  If only you could taste it.  I miss you eating me out." 

"Ugh, oh yeah.  That cherry cream pie of yours.  I could eat it for hours.  Oh, fuck."  Peter grunts and moans.  

Celena makes the cellphone float again and makes a video.  She fingers herself hard for him, moaning and crying out.  She sends it to him and hears him moaning and grunting on the line. 

"Oh, fuck! That's so hot, baby.  Oh, god, yeah.  Ohhh, here I come.  Feel me come, baby.  I'm filling you up.  UGH! OH!  FUCK!" Peter groans loudly and moans on the phone. 

Celena cries out as she feels a powerful orgasm hit her hard.  It was like a combination of hers and Peter's rolling inside her.  Both of them were screaming out their pleasure till they felt aftershocks roll through them.

"HOLY SHIT!"  Peter exclaims.  

Celena pants and grabs the cellphone with a limp hand, "You felt that, too?" She asks. 

"Hell, yeah, I did.  That was...I can't even..."

"The bond is growing still.  It's connecting us on a whole new level.  Ever since I woke up, I can feel you and Roman 10xs more...I..." Celena gasps as she realizes something. "Oh, shit! Roman!" She sits up fast.  "He must have felt that.  Oh, god, I hope he wasn't doing something important." 

Suddenly, a loud knocking was made at the door. "CELENA!" Roman shouts. 

"Uh-oh." Celena winces.  

Peter was laughing his ass off on the other line.  

It turns out, Roman was having a meeting not too far from the loft.  He was discussing taking over the position at Godfrey Institute since his birthday was in a few days.  He had to excuse himself to the bathroom when he started to feel weird.  He had a major orgasm in the men's room.

~A little shorter than my usual chapters, but I hope everyone likes it and hope everyone liked the fact that I saved Letha.  I like her more than that other girl from Season 2. Got one more chapter after this and that's the end of Hemlock Chronicles...Been trying to think of what to do for the next book.  Of course I'm gonna make squeals based on the second and third season.  But gotta figure out the plot plus I'm starting the fall semester soon in college so my updates might be a bit slow.  Please don't stop voting and sending me comments.  Love hearing your thoughts.  Lots of love...Song!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 27 26
I stare at Matt's face as he looks down, concentrating on the game. I can tell he's so angry. He's holding it in his jaw, he's clenching his teeth. H...
256K 6.4K 84
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost, The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the...
459K 13.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.9K 111 13
He watched as her eyes skimmed over his dark eyes and black hair with barely a reaction. He felt his pride twinge a bit so he went further. Lifting h...