Mommy Issues | j.jk

By thiscbus

"you can call me mommy if you want to." so he likes to be called baby boy... you were never one to judge. j... More

prologue
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen

ten.

30.6K 918 392
By thiscbus

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

❝ 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜? ❞

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

a soft groan fell from jeongguk's lips as he rolled onto his side, eyes squeezing shut tightly in hopes of blocking out of the sunlight that tempted them to open.

but god, he was so tired. and his bed was so comfortable. more comfortable than it usually was, actually. and the pillows smelled so good, like he was standing in a field of flowers. he couldn't stop himself from nuzzling into them with a content sigh, a sleepy smile curling at the corners of his lips. a few more minutes couldn't hurt...

something vibrates against the tip of a his nose, a soft hum hitting his ears. his brows furrowed, but his half conscious mind brushed it off as a lingering dream so he simply pushed his face deeper into the pillows, exhaling softly. only... this time, there was a giggle.

confusion rushed through his system, finally coaxing apart his heavy eyelids.

those... were definitely not pillows.

there was a pause, a second in which his mind caught up with his eyes.

and then he screamed.

you yelped in surprise, jolting awake abruptly, only to let out a sharp grunt when his feet kicked out and slammed directly into your stomach, sending you flying off the bed.

"what the fuck?" you groaned in annoyance, rubbing the back of your throbbing head as you sat up from the floor, confused and disoriented from the deep sleep you'd just been so rudely thrown out of. quite literally.

"you— you— you—" your head rose at the sound of his voice, eyes narrowing into a glare and settling into the boy's beat red face.

"you kicked me out of my bed!"

"what?! this isn't—" he began to shake his head, but then his gaze lifted, scanning the room, only to realize that this was in fact, definitely not his bedroom. this new knowledge only had his cheeks heating further, hands shooting down to pull your sheets up to his chin.

"why— why am I in your bed?!"

"what? don't remember? I'm offended, baby boy." you huffed as you pushed yourself back onto your feet, lifting a taunting brow as a mischievous smirk curled at the corner of your lips. "I thought I left quite the impression."

his mouth gaped, eyes bulging as a deep red colored his throat and chest at what you were insinuating.

"we—" his breath hitched as he frantically searched his memory, only finding it completely blank of the previous nights events. his fingertips curled into in your duvet. "we... we didn't—"

you chuckled and he let out a soft gasp of surprise when you suddenly leaned across the mattress, palms falling onto either side of his legs. his eyes fluttered, gaze flashing down to your lips before he hurriedly looked away. he watched with bated breath as you closed the distance, until he could feel the warmth radiating off of your skin. and then your lips parted to let out a sultry whisper—

"I'm fucking with you, jeon."

he blinked, stunned, as you backed away from him with a wide grin. then he scoffed, a glare painting his features. "not funny."

"it was a little funny." you hummed, reaching out to push a hand through his unruly bed head. he huffed, but to your surprise, didn't attempt to swat you away.

"what– what happened last night?" he asked softly, eyes fluttering faintly.

"you had one hell of a night, that's what." you chuckled, smile widening when his nose scrunched up. "you disappeared for a while, so I think you're the one who should be telling me what happened last night. that reminds me— why'd you ditch me?"

he blinked, surprise coloring his face before his eyes suddenly widened in what appeared to be an abrupt realization. and then his cheeks went red.

"I just— it seemed like— you—" he was stuttering, blinking hard, blushing even harder. you tilted your head in confusion, but didn't attempt to interrupt his fumbling. truth be told, you were rather enjoying watching him get flustered. he was really cute when he got like this. huffing out a breath of frustration, his features finally settled into an embarrassed pout. "it seemed like you... like you wanted to hang out with that short guy with red hair..."

short guy with red—

"baekhyun?" your eyebrows shot up.

jeongguk pursed his lips, fingers tightening their grip on the duvet. that's when it hit you.

"baby boy," his breath hitched at the nickname, "were you... jealous?" 

his eyes snapped up to meet yours, wide and frantic. his head was shaking, lips opening and closing like a fish out of water, but he wasn't saying anything. he wasn't denying it. he couldn't. because it was true. a massive, shit eating grin plastered itself across your face.

"oh my god." you clasped a hand over your mouth.

"shut up." he hissed, cheeks burning fiercely.

"oh my god! you were jealous! you were totally jealous!" you laughed in disbelief, hands clapping together.

"was n–not!" he spluttered. "s–screw you!"

"I can definitely make that dream a reality." you cooed tauntingly, leaning towards him with a sultry grin. he let out a squeak as your face approached his, before losing his balance and falling onto his back with a breathy 'oof'. you immediately crawled over him, placing your hands on either side of his head.

"you know, it makes a lot more sense now."

"w–what does?" he whispered, swallowing hard.

you lowered your head, tongue sweeping over the corner of your lips. "the fact that you kissed me."

he inhaled sharply. "k– kissed you? I—" his eyes flashed down to your mouth, "I kissed you?"

you hummed softly in confirmation, gaze tracing the pretty pink curve of his lips. "you remember?"

"a– a little bit... I t–think." he admitted quietly.

you smirked. "want me to help refresh your memory?"

he was breathing hard now, quick, shallow breaths that swelled in his chest, forcing it to brush against yours with every inhale. you slowly lowered your head, carefully watching a number of emotions flash across his pretty face as you got closer... and closer... and closer...

but just as your lips were about to touch his, he slipped a hand between your mouths, pressing his warm fingertips to your lips instead. your eyes searched his, a silent question within them. he offered you a shy smile.

"morning breath."

there was a pause. and then a wide grin broke out across your face. "you're cute, jeon." pursing your lips, you pressed a quick kiss to the pads of his fingers before sitting up, shifting back to allow him room to do the same. he pushed himself upright slowly, a pink blush dusting his cheeks. "now, I would love to keep you all day, I really would, but I promised your father to get you home safely. and I'm pretty sure your a few hours past curfew."

"why didn't you just bring me home last night?"

"I'm not sure exactly what you got yourself into last night, but you were pretty wasted. I didn't think you'd want me to send you home like that. Your dad definitely wouldn't have been to happy about it."

jeongguk curled his hands in the sheets, eyes nervous. "he'll definitely ask where I was all night. what should I tell him?"

"the truth," you hummed, "that you spent the night here."

"I can't do that!" he shrieked before slapping his hand over his mouth.

you furrowed your brows in confusion. "why not?"

"b–because... because he might, you know... get the wrong idea." his voice tapered off towards the end, eyes lowering away from yours as he fidgeted with his fingers nervously.

you swung your legs off the edge of the bed, arms stretching out above your head until your back gave a satisfying crack. "what wrong idea would he get? friends hang out over night all the time."

jeongguk paused, an unreadable expression slipping onto his face. "f–friends?"

you turned to look at him over your shoulder with a raised brow, the corner of your mouth tipped upwards. "why do you sound so surprised?"

he shook his head, sinking his teeth into his lower lip. "it's... it's just been a while since I've had a friend."

for a moment, you faltered. something in your chest tightened. but you quickly disguised it with a gentle smile, nudging your elbow against his.

"well, now you've got three. plus benefits." you laughed loudly as he glared at you, snatching one of your pillows to hit you with. "kidding, I'm kidding! not really, but kidding!" he huffed, eyes rolling, but you still catch a shadow of a smile caressing his pretty face. that's enough to have warmth pooling in you chest.

"if it makes you feel any better, you can tell your dad that tae and yoongi spent the night, too." you suggested, reaching over to grab his phone from the nightstand. he gently took it from your hands, whispering a soft 'thank you'. he tossed the duvet off of him, about to get out of your bed, but suddenly stopped. he glanced down, only to yelp in surprise and yank the sheets back over himself.

"y/n! where are my pants?!"

"hey now, don't yell at me, mister. you're the one who threw up on yourself. you should be grateful I lent you my shirt. I was very much considering just leaving you pant-less and shirtless, but opted against it because I knew you wouldn't be very happy with me."

his hand flew to the collar of the white t-shirt adorning his torso. "t-this is your shirt?" a hint of a blush touched his cheeks, before his eyes suddenly bulged and snapped up to yours. "you undressed me?!"

you rolled your eyes at his dramatics. "it was either undress you or let you sit in the corner covered in your own puke, what would you have preferred?" his mouth opened, but the fell shut, pouting in defeat. you snickered, "yeah, that's what I thought. but don't worry, I only checked you out a little bit."

"I don't believe you." he huffed, wrapping his arms protectively around himself.

"I gotta admit, I was pleasantly surprised by what you were hiding under there. I never would've suspected with that baby face of yours." you giggled, reaching over to poke at his vulnerable sides. he hissed, slapping at your prodding hands until you relented.

"pervert." he huffed.

"only for you, baby boy." you shot back without missing a beat. laughter erupted from your lips as he groaned and pulled a pillow over his face.

"you're so gross."

you smiled lightly. jeez, he was so cute.

"I'll let you borrow another pair of sweats. your clothes are in that bag over there." you jerked your chin towards the brown plastic grocery bag stuffed into the corner of your room before hopping off your bed. jeongguk watched with wide eyes as you maneuvered over to your dresser, a vague sense of deja vu rushing over him.

"ugh, y/n?"

"yeah?"

there was a pause, and you glanced back at him curiously. he was biting at his lip, eyelashes fluttering before he swallowed and tipped his head up to meet your eyes.

"thank you."

your brows lifted in mild surprise, but you brushed it off with a lighthearted smile. "no problem, baby boy." pulling out a pair of your extra large black sweats, you made your way back over to where he was perched on your bed. "and just so you know," you paused before handing him the pants, "my window is open for you anytime."

the sly wink you sent his way had a hot blush blooming across his cheeks. then, there were pillows being chucked at your head and laughter exploding from your lips.

༝༝༝

the second jeongguk closes the door to his bedroom, he sinks to the floor. one palm splays itself across his chest.

his knees have been weak since he walked out of your room and his heart is beating so fast that a part of him fears it might just burst clean out of his chest. his face is burning, and there's little doubt in his mind that he's the spitting image of a tomato.

subconsciously, one of his hands wander to his lips.

he can't quite remember everything that happened the previous night, only hazy flashes. but if he closes his eyes, he can almost piece together the broken pieces.

"the fact that you kissed me." 

his eyes snapped back open, heat rushing through his body, breath picking up.

oh god.

he kissed you. he kissed you.

he groaned weakly, fingers weaving into his hair as his forehead fell against his knees. unbelievable. he was unbelievable. how could he get so wasted that he'd kiss you? and not even remember it! he couldn't believe he could be so stupid as to make an absolute fool of himself.

but... you didn't seem to care.

you'd brought him back to your home, undressed him, let him sleep in your bed, leant him your clothes. he glanced down at the t-shirt adorning his body. gently, he pulled the neck up to his nose and inhaled. there was a nature-y smell, like leaves after a rain, earthy and sweet. it made him feel strangely... safe.

embarrassment swept over him and he quickly released the shirt, burying his face in his palms with a pathetic whine.

he is so screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!
185K 4K 41
"Wow... the real Min Yoongi has a daddy kink." ♤Reality was just a Dream♤ ●Started● January 8, 2017 ●Ended● April 26, 2017 Rankings: -#999 in exo -#1...
243K 2.7K 61
hehehheehhe 🔞 Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!
2.4K 274 43
❝You should just quit now, this isn't for pretty boys.❞ ❝Pretty Boy?❞ °°where jungkook is called a p...