𝕐𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 || 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝ℕ𝔼 ✔︎

By Penguin1756

Look at the stars Look how they shine for you And everything you do Yeah they were all yellow ♡︎ People say... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
OMG
1k!!!!
5k!!!

6

455 6 2
By Penguin1756

15 January 2020

Hey Jade,

Well this years already gone to shit. There's fires in Australia here and a virus there. The worst part is you're not here with me. They said that this virus is getting worse by the day slowly spending from country to country. They said it won't be long and the uk will be effected. But why am I telling you the bull crap going on in the world right now. Well, I guess all I do is tell you about my shitty life at the moment. The lads said we'd go on a night out in the town soon, remember the simpler times. Simpler times my ass. But hey, I'm scraping by emotionally and financially. Gee's moving out soon, said she's moving in with her boyfriend. So now I've got to find a new flat mate to stop myself from getting extremely pissed every night. But at least she's here for now.

Love Will xxx ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 28.1K 31
Mia Evian has to piece together the mystery of Zack Maddox, the bad boy whose life she saved, while simultaneously keeping her own crumbling life tog...
10.8M 610K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...
1.2M 49.9K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 90.6K 86
{WATTY'S 2020 WINNER & EDITOR'S PICK.} Hopeless romantic and aspiring writer Mare Atwood has fallen madly in love with her childhood correspondent...