Unpretty Love

By Blackozi

Lisa, a woman who wants to be loved whoever the man. *** Just toxic love you know HAHAHA *** 18+ (I am not go... More

Foreword
Character Introduction I
**[1]**
**[2]**
**[3]**
**[4]**
**[5]**
**[6]**
**[7]**
**[8]**
**[9]**
**[10]**
**[11]**
**[13]**
**[14]**
**[15]**
Character Introduction II
**[16]**
**[17]**
**[18]**
**[19]**
**[20]**
**[21]**
**[22]**
**[23]**
**[24]**
**[25]**
**[26]**
**[27]**
**[28]**
**[29]**
**[30]**
**[31]**
**[32]**

**[12]**

811 31 10
By Blackozi

The weather looks so warm. Even its the last month of the year and usually everything starts to be cold. But everything it's still tolerable. It's 3 pm at that time. 

Jungkook walking in the park not too far from the hotel their agency prepared. They are still in California. And will come back to Korea tonight. He is sitting on the bench in the park. There are some people there too. 

Suddenly someone gives a little punch to his shoulder. "Jung!"

And Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Jimin with his new eyeglasses that she bought in the store yesterday and a smile on his face. Jimin is sitting beside him. 

"Hyung said you are here. You are really don't want to buy something here?"  

Jungkook just shook. "I can buy online, Hyung,"

Jimin nods, looking at a cute dog who is playing around with his owner. 

"Hyung, I still have 2 requests right? I need Lisa's new number." 

Jimin scrunched up. "She is in London now, she doesn't change her number. And her kktalk is active." Chaeyoung told him. 

"For Work?" Jungkook needs to listen to her voice. 

"Kind of," Well, he just can't tell Jungkook about Lisa's work right? because the other day Taehyung call him about the situation. "She will back on Sunday." 

Jungkook is listening not knowing that. So, that's the reason why the night before he came here. When he visited her apartment there was no one there. And Why is she still ignore his chat too? He thought.

"It's not like you as usual."

"What do you mean?"

Jimin look at him, deep down, trying to figure out. "I don't know but, do you interested?"

"I am always interested with woman. No change," 

Jimin just chuckled, "Jungkook, she is my friend and she is my girlfriend's best friend. If you just want to play around with her-" 

"I just want to apologize." Jungkook cut Jimin's. Jimin just sighed.

"Fine! Let me call someone," after that he stands up, "Don't forget this is your 2nd request okay?" 

He calls Taehyung. He hopes he does something right. Both Taehyung and Jungkook are his friends after all.

Jungkook looks relieved. Jimin walking away from the bench. He thinks Jimin already get the answer because he seems to have a talk on the phone. After some minutes, Jimin walks toward him.

"It seems cool. By the way, Lisa, my friend wants to talk with you." 

"..."

"I think you know him, but-"

"..."

"Yeah. It's him." Jimin widen his eyes when listening to how Lisa doesn't want to talk with Jungkook because she said she is busy, "Please?" He pleaded.

Jimin is smiling when Lisa finally agrees. "Okay! I give the phone to him now,"

Jimin gives his phone to Jungkook who is looking at him. Jungkook takes it, and walking stays away from Jimin. He doesn't want to Jimin hear what he wants to say.

"Hi," 

"Hello, Jungkook-shi," Jungkook feels the warm when heard her voice. 

"I want to apologize. The last time we meet, I was so fucked up. I am sorry, doll," He genuinely says that. He feels guilty. 

Jungkook heard long sighed from her. "Hey, it's okay, Oppa. I ever did that to you when I wasn't in good condition too. I hope we can forget all about it,"

Jungkook smiled, "Hmm. sure. I miss you, doll" 

He feels wrong when he said it.

"..."

"Let's meet after you come back from London, I am gonna end the call, Bye doll," He said without waiting for her reply.  

Jungkook walking fast to Jimin who is still sitting on the bench. Jungkook gives Jimin's phone to Jimin.

"Done?"

Jungkook just nod. And start walking, Jimin curious where will he go? "Hey! Jung, Where will you go? You walk so fast. Wait for me!"

Jungkook stops his step. 

"I think I am crazy," 

"What?"

And then shook his head. He feels his heart come faster and his face is burning. Jungkook looks frustrated?

"Hey!" Jimin called him.

"I promise I am gonna back before we go to the airport,"

"Where are you going?"

"Club."

"Are you crazy?! There is no club at this time!" Jimin yelled at him but Jungkook ignored it. Jungkook leaves Jimin in the park. Before he saw Jungkook's call someone. Jimin still looking at him who is standing there not that far because he still can see him. And then, a car comes and he enters the car. 

Now he remembers, there is some woman give Jungkook their numbers when they were in the club last night. He also got some but of course, he ignore it. Does he really come to those chicks? 

Jimin stroke his hair harshly. 

The conversation from years ago come to him. Reminding him. 

"Do you love her?" 

"No way. I just love sex. I love women."

Jimin sighed and then leaving the park. 

'You do not change, huh?'

***

Already the 5th day Lisa in London. She already finishing her photoshoot today. And tomorrow because there is no work they can have a rest. Even Taehyung's job also already done. The company wants to have a solo performance, dance practice, even photoshoot there. So he had been busy. 

They meet in the hall when Lisa finishes her work yesterday and meets Taehyung who is standing, resting. When he called her and said that Jimin wanted to talk with her.

She was a little bit shocked when she heard his voice and when he apologized to her. Just you know Lisa was very aware that she is no better than Jungkook. Have sex with other people just to move on because of the reality that she hates. 

When she just standing in the balcony. She sees 2 luxury cars from the gate. Lisa is still observing from the 2nd floor of the mansion. Uninterested, she decided to ignore it. And back to sit in the chair not so far from the balcony.  

She is suddenly remembering. It makes her blushing. Because of that, she really can't sleep well. Her make up artist even scolded her because she looks so sleepless. 

In another room, Taehyung who is still filming his video now is resting. He takes the bottle of fresh water from his manager. His manager also said that they are some important people who will come. The owner of this mansion and one of ND entertainment investors. 

Taehyung nods and back to his work because he needs to take the last part of the job before he finishes his works today. 

Night comes. Everyone busy cleaning themselves before dinner. Lisa chooses to wear a blazer and long black pants. Lisa come to the dining room with her manager.

Everyone sit-in their own chair. She sits beside Taehyung. He just wears a white Celine's shirt. He is handsome as always. Sometimes she feels so many feelings when she stared at his eyes who looking at her with comfort and warmness. 

Taehyung gives her a smile. And Lisa just smiled back at him and look away. Her heart start racing because of it.

But, she regretted it in a second when she looked away. 

She sees him. Walking so confidently with the director beside him. She looks so tense. She doesn't want to meet him at least not now. 

Zayn. Alexandro Zayn Morganniel. 

 Do you know? Lisa still loves her. Even with how many men she slept with. She can't love them like what she does to him. 

She isn't a good girl like what everyone said. A good girl won't just fuck around to cover her hole heart because of pain right? 

A good girl won't hurt innocent men who genuinely love her. 

A good girl won't accept every man who wants to touch her because of her body. 

A good girl won't just break down when she heard his ex marriage news and ask a stranger to fuck her.

Or when everything relates to him she just used other people's feelings to comfort her. 

She is no better than dirt or a woman who living her own to sell her body. When she is just used other people to heals her heart. Just to kill her pain. 

The whole dinner Lisa just gives her the best poker face. She eats without thinking. At that time she just wants to go home and fuck a stranger. 

The dinner ended without a problem for Lisa. She did it her act perfectly. And Taehyung really helped her to not stared Zayn that sometimes she feels he looked at her. 

Lisa decided to sleep after that. 

***

Lisa wakes up from her bed. She can't sleep at all. She looks at her phone. It's 11 pm. She needs fresh air. 

So she is walking to the balcony of the 2nd floor bringing a bottle of soda and her blanket. She moved the chair so she can be watching the views while sitting. The sky of the night is so beautiful.

She finished her soda. And then closed her eyes. She is sleepy but can't sleep. 

Tap... Tap...

She opens her eyes when she heard the steps not too far from her place. The gorgeous man standing there looking at her. No one can read his face. 

Lisa quickly standing up and want to go from the area. Ignoring his presence she just walked past him but the strong hand grabs her. 

"Don't run. Let's talk," He said firmly. 

Lisa tried to let her hand go from his grip. She can't fake it anymore. Her tears betrayed her. She is crying in silence. 

And the moment Zayn wants to hug her. She rejects it. She pushed him hard. But Zayn just gives a pained smile. He is in pain. Everyone there feels the pain.

Lisa has a heavy breath still crying. 

"I hate myself when you are crying, love," he said and hug her tightly. "I miss you so much"

Lisa shook her head in Zayn's embrace. Zayn released the hug and stroke her tears. 

But Lisa flung away his hand. And looking at him with fury and tears. 

"Dont touch me ever again,"

Zayn still tries, this handsome man still trying to reach her. This is just his last chance."Listen, Love," 

"Don't fucking call me like that! We are over!" She yelled and walking passing him but he pushed her back. 

"Listen to me!"

"No! You! Listen to me! We cant-"

"I love you, Lisa. I love you,"

"You do not." 

"Please listen to me, Love,"

Lisa is silent still having heavy breathing. 

"My dad-"

"Shut the fuck up. You are the one who asked me to break up to you first, so why? We are over. As what you want!"

Zayn shook his head, disagree. He never wants it. Not when he is still breathing. But he doesn't have a choice. 

"No. You were the one who asked me to unlove you. I still love you, Lisa." 

"And what you want me to do? Being happy because I am gonna be your 2nd woman?" Lisa mocked him even her face is still messed up. And then she chuckled. "You are the one who asked that!" 

Now Zayn is crying. 

Lisa feels heavier when she is seeing him crying. So, she looks away. "Your Dad came to me. Like what you always say before, he is a good guy who wants happiness for his son. But that time, I love you so much so I ignored him. Until you cheated on me." She doesn't tell the whole reason because she thinks it's enough.

He did not. He never cheats on her. 

Zayn is shaking his head. He knows his father more. But, he can't tell the reason. 

He went here just to see her. Is she okay? He just misses her so much. The moment he saw her again in front of him, he knows he wants her more than what he thinks. His heart screams pain, he wants her. 

And he thought he can change everything. 

"Let's run together- after this. We can live together-"

Plak!

"Are you fucking crazy!" She is yelling still crying too. After everything, after 2 years, after she dirtied herself because of a broken heart. And she knows at least his father won't go easy on her. Let's not forget how wealthy the Morganniel family is. "We can't. It's already over, I am not Lisa that you love anymore," 

But, Zayn is still shaking his hear. His last opportunity.

"No! I was fucking a lot of men like a whore." 

"You aren't a whore Lisa. I know you,"

"No! You don't! I want this over. Please stop caring, Zayn. Stop with all your spying shits. You already have a beautiful and kind fiance. I am so happy about that. Focus on that," 

She always prays for that. For his happiness and for her happiness. 

"You don't fucking understand!" Now, Zayn who is losing his patience. He is yelling holding Lisa's shoulders. 

But Lisa still trying to push him. "Tell me what I don't understand!"

"I love you. Only you," Forcing their body together. Now they are hugging.

We cant. We cant. 

There is just a weak sobbing that can be heard. Zayn just hugging her tightly. He lost the chance.  He gives a peck on her hair. And then looking at the sky. He can see how beautiful sky night tonight with a girl he loves the most after her mother.

It's warm. Zayn is always so warm. Lisa thought, enjoying the last moment. 

Zayn let it the hug and look at her. Asking her again. "So, I think we cant continue this right?"

Lisa is looking at him. The pain eyes still there pretend he is okay. And it hurts her more. But she can't do anything. So she just nods. "I- I am sorry." She tried to wipe her tears.  

Zayn is helping her to wipe her tears. He looks so adorable with her soft smile. 'They need to move on'. And when their eyes meet each other. It's not a sight of lust or pain. It's just pure love. "Lisa, can I kiss you for the last time?" 

She nods. 

It's their last time. Their last chance. Their last kiss. But, not for their last tears. 

***

Knock Knock ...

Taehyung, who is hearing a sound. Lazily open his eyes. Oh! He is so tired. But, he is trying to fill his soul. And after that, he walks to the door still topless. Still caressing his eyes he looks at his manager. 

"I thought you already prepare yourself?"

"I don't sleep last night Hyung," he answered with hoarse voice.

The manager, Dong Joshua is just signing. He wants to enter the room but Taehyung in front of him.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"My laptop is there. I am gonna take i-" 

"Hyung. I am gonna take it for you. Wait a minute." And Taehyung locks his door. Rashly search the laptop and when he find it. He runs to the door. 

The manager looks at him deeply.

"You?" 

Taehyung is just staring it back with a questioning look over his face.

"Forget it. I am gonna send your breakfast after this."

"Thankyou Hyung. But I am gonna call you when I need it. I need more sleep now," 

"Really? Fine. I leave now."

After closing the door Taehyung sighed. And walking to his wardrobe to take a shirt. Thinking about what happened last night. 

He is walking while wearing the shirt to the bed. Looking at the beautiful lady who is still sleeping peacefully. The reason why he can't sleep at all.

But, he is smiling, caressing her soft cheeks.

He is now lying in the bed holding her hand. Still looking at her. He won't say sorry because he heard something he shouldn't. But he is grateful, beside her the whole night. Listening to her real heart, giving warm hugs, and some kisses. 

At least now he knows that her heart still belong to someone else. Not Jungkook or someone else. And he thinks he does something right. He hopes. 

He is kissing her hand. Mumbling softly, "I am dumb right?" But chuckled after that. Back to sleep. 

***

So hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally the problem is solved I mean not at all but Zayn and Lisa's relationship is officially end. HAHAHA. 

If you thinking about this like HOW THE FK LISA DOESNT HAVE ANY FEELINGS to JK because she still loves Mr. Zayn but accepting his d/ck and several men. Also, doesn't mean it will be LOOOOOOONG journey because JK and Lisa look dumb for their own feelings and we have Taehyung too? uhhhhhhhh relax and just enjoy. The title says it all. I even think yall will hate me so much HAHAHA but seriously the title say it all. But I already plotting the end tho. 

I also plan to update character introduction part 2 maybe after chap 15 ^^ 

Ahh also thanks to people who always give support to me yall don't know how it means so much for me ^^ Take care yourself guys

**06/30/2020**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.7K 40
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jungkook will never forgive Lisa for what she did to him many years ago, no matter how stuck they are toget...
96.5K 2.8K 23
- a story of a love triangle in highschool, a forced marriage and a cliché ending. [ a liskook fanfiction. ] (editing)
8.1K 184 28
Rosé :- I just hate them ... Jennie :- Being a brother he didn't trust me ... Jisoo :- Don't teach us what to do ... Lisa :- see who's here ... the o...
288K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...