My Hero Academia: Mind Over M...

By c12376

Aeden never knew his parents,but he doesn't care about his undiscovered past. All he cares about now is his c... More

BNHA Prologue
BNHA Part 1
BNHA Part 2
BNHA Part 3
BNHA Part 4
BNHA Part 5
BNHA Part 6
BNHA Part 7
BNHA Part 8
BNHA Part 9
BNHA Part 10
BNHA Part 11
BNHA Part 12
BNHA Part 13
BNHA Part 14
BNHA Part 15
BNHA Part 16
BNHA Part 17
BNHA Part 18
BNHA Part 19
BNHA Part 20
BNHA Part 21
BNHA Part 22
BNHA Part 23
BNHA Part 24
BNHA Part 25
BNHA Part 26
BNHA Part 27
BNHA Part 28
BNHA Part 29
BNHA Part 30
BNHA Part 31
BNHA Part 32
BNHA Part 33
BNHA Part 34
BNHA Part 35
BNHA Part 36
BNHA Part 37
BNHA Part 38
BNHA Part 39
BNHA Part 40
BNHA Part 41
BNHA Part 43
BNHA Part 44
BNHA Part 45
BNHA Part 46
BNHA Part 47
BNHA Part 48
BNHA Part 49
BNHA Part 50
BNHA Part 51
BNHA Part 52
BNHA Part 53
BNHA Part 54
BNHA Part 55
BNHA Part 56
BNHA Part 57
BNHA Part 58
BNHA Part 59
BNHA Part 60
BNHA Part 61
BNHA Part 62
BNHA Part 63
BNHA Part 64
BNHA Part 65
BNHA Part 66
New Book
Part 69

BNHA Part 42

23 0 0
By c12376

--Aeden--

Mr. Aizawa:The Hero work studies are a more serious version of your internships. They entail helping pro heroes on the streets and investigations. Your teachers and the principal discussed in the faculty meeting,and we all agreed. It's too soon. It should really be cancelled.

Everyone:...WHAT?!?!?!?

Kirishima:Aw,but we already read about them! | Denki:I guess...when you think about why we had to move to the dorms,it does makes sense. | Bakugo:*slams his desk* Haha! | Hagakure:Just because you wouldn't get to do it.....

Mr. Aizawa:But...some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes without that sort of protective outlook,and with that in mind,the compromise is to be selective in participating agencies. So choose one with a proven check record,otherwise you won't be taking part.

Bakugo:Damn it!!!

Really? I guess I can't go to Dad's agency then. As far as I know,he doesn't do that sort of thing...

--Midoriya--

All Might:*eyes widen* Wait,you want me to introduce you to Sir Nighteye for the work study program? | Midoriya:Yes! Since he's one of the few heroes that worked directly under you,it's a perfect it! (All Might raises a finger) | All Might:Shhh!

Midnight:Someone's energetic... | Ectoplasm:I wanna karaoke...

All Might:So,Sir Nighteye...who could've put that idea into your head? No,of course,you wanted to be proactive so you called Gran Torino,didn't you? | Midoriya:*bows* Yes sir! | All Might:Well I refuse. I'm not saying that to punish you,though. I have three reasons.

All Might:First up,I opposed work studies in the faculty meeting yesterday. I think it's unnecessary for first years to start them so early.

Thirteen:I agree. | Chameleon:Neeko shares same opinion! | Midnight:I'd say we just support any hungry students who want to go for the extra mile.

All Might:Reason two,you need to work on your Shoot Style. Let's master that before you start doing extra hero work.

Ectoplasm:He's already putting a lot of training. | Jack:There's always plenty of room for improvement before he could use it reliantly. | Cementoss:Exactly.

All Might:And third,Sir Nighteye...I just don't want to talk to the guy.

Present Mic:Personal feelings getting in the way? Emo! Emo Might! Emo Might! | All Might:Give me a break...!

Midoriya:All Might! Kacchan told me I'm not allowed to lose since someone like you laid the groundwork for me,and think about it,my quirk is so similar to yours. If I'm working for Nighteye,he'll know exactly how to help me improve it. (bows again) I need to get so much stronger than I am now! I got more work to do than anyone!

All Might:Look,I appreciate your passion,but I can't introduce you. Emphasis on 'I'. Chameleon? Can you call Mirio Togota to the counseling office? | Chameleon:No problem! She thinks its the boy with the phasing through matter quirk,yes? | All Might:Yup,that's him.

Chameleon gets to the mic and announced that All Might wants to speak to Mirio. After a few minutes,Mirio entered the room and sat down as Midoriya and All Might was drinking green tea.

Mirio:Aw yeah! You are here!!! Sorry! I couldn't help myself,I just got super excited you wanted to talk to me! | Midoriya:Umm,I don't understand what's going on right now. | Mirio:Right!? I'm completely clueless too!

All Might:You've met Young Togota,right? He's currently doing his work study at Nighteye's agency. | Midoriya:Woah seriously! That's so cool! | Mirio:Yup! I've been working beside him for a full year now! | Midoriya:And you're like,guaranteed to be his sidekick when you graduate! | Mirio:Well,as long as Sir doesn't change his mind,yeah! | Midoriya:That's awesome!!!

All Might:Alright,I'm gonna go straight to the point here. Tell me Young Togota,do you think that this first year has what it takes to work beside you at the agency? | Mirio:Oh,now I hear ya! That's why you called me in here to talk about huh? (wraps his arm around Midoriya) You want me to take Midoriya in for an introduction! | All Might:Yeah.

Mirio:But wait a minute,why do you need to go through me? I always see him watching old video clips of you in his spare time. I'm sure he'll be real happy to call him up yourself! | All Might:I can't exactly face him right now,because he was dead right. I ended up precisely where he warned me I'd be...

All Might:So? Do you think Young Midoriya has what it takes? | Mirio:Oh man,that's a toughie...Why don't you tell me what kind of hero you want to be? | Midoriya:What kind...?

Young Midoriya:There's always a smile on his face,no matter how bad things get,even when everything looks impossible. Do you think...I can be a hero too...?

Midoriya:I want to save people with a smile,and......

Mom:Izuku! I can't do this anymore!

Midoriya:I want to be strong so I won't worry people. I want to always win,and save everybody! I want to become the greatest! Got it?

Sometimes,it's easier to organize your thoughts out loud. I've been through some intense times. The more I experience,the more I see how hard it is to be the kind of hero I want to be. That's why,I have to become stronger.

Mirio:Wow...! That was a lot! (he gives Midoriya a thumbs up while he chuckles) There's no reason to say no though,so yeah! | Midoriya:*speaking quickly* You mean it?! Oh wow! Thank you so so much! | Mirio:Sure! I always figured Sir would take a liking to you anyway. | Midoriya:I sure hope he does! (he squeals in excitement) | Mirio:Don't get too psyche! I don't know if Sir will agree to take you on. | Midoriya:Of course,but still,I'm very---

Before long,it was the weekend.

Tokoyami,Kirishima,Aeden and Clyde were talking with Denki and Mineta. Suddenly,Midoriya rushed past them with Full Cowling active,quickly exiting the dorm to visit Sir Nighteye as he passed Todoroki and Bakugo,who were taking the exam to get their provisional licenses.

After an hour by train from UA,Midoriya and Mirio was in front of Sir Nighteye's agency.

Mirio:Well,this is it! Sir Nighteye's Agency! (Midoriya's pupils disappeared as he was frozen in anxiety) Easy man,take a breath! Try to loosen up! But not too lose,y'know? Cause,uh,Sir's actually a pretty strict guy. | Midoriya:I'm fully aware! He's a hero famous for being demanding on others as well as himself! His gaze is so harsh that it makes me shiver every time I see him on TV! He look so severe!

Mirio:That's absolutely true,but there's a totally different side of him that the press never get to see. If you want to be acknowledged by him,here's a tip. You need to do one important thing at this meeting.

Mirio:You gotta make him laugh,then he'll totally approve of you.

Midoriya:Huh...? (questions were being fired inside his head) Wait,hold on! What does that mean?! | Mirio:*they both enter the building* Exactly what it sounds like! He seems stern,but he really values humor for some reason. It's like irony or something I think. (starts climbing up the spiraling stairs)

Mirio:The most I can do is introduce you to him. Sir's the one who'll decide if he can use you. I wish I can help more,but that's all I got. From here on,you gotta figure out how to make Sir acknowledge you yourself.

Midoriya:I've been meaning to ask. Why it seem you know so much about me even though we basically just met? | Mirio:What are you talking about? I don't know you at all! But I do know that you got a crazy ambitious goal,and you're fighting to turn it into a reality! And wanting to help out someone who's in trouble is basically Hero-ing 101,amiright?

Mirio:Here we are! He's just beyond this door! If you want to get stronger,then walk on through! Gun it! (Midoriya,with a determined face,opened the door) Heyo! I brought that first year dude I mentioned yesterday!

Sir Nighteye's agency,let's see what kind of place this is!

A sight revealed as Sir Nighteye was putting Bubble Girl,one of his sidekicks,in some sort of tickling torture machine...thing...

Midoriya:What kind of place is this?!

Sir Nighteye:So this is how loud and energetic you can be? | Bubble Girl:*laughing while crying* I'll stop! Oh please!

Midoriya:Mirio,what's going on...? | Mirio:That's his sidekick,Bubble Girl. I guess she didn't make him laugh,ugh,sucks.

Sir Nighteye turns his head,and his intense gaze met with Midoriya's. Pressure was immediately mounting on him as he continue to stare.

Sir Nighteye! All Might's former sidekick! Oh crap,his stare is just as intense in person!

Mirio:If you want to be acknowledged by him,here's a tip.

I have to become stronger. Others helped me get where I am today. From this moment on,I need to open the doors myself! He wants to laugh? I can do that!

Midoriya crouches down and styles his messy hair for a bit,before raising to show his face to be a perfect replica of All Might's face.

In order to become the number one hero!

Midoriya:*mimicking All Might's voice* I'm Izuku Midoriya!

Mirio slack-jawed at Midoriya's attempt to make Sir Nighteye laugh.

I admired All Might so much that I practice his expression in the mirror for years! I'm not as especially good in making people laugh,so if this doesn't work,I'm done for!

Sir Nighteye:*intensifies his gaze* What is this,boy? Are you ridiculing All Might?

Midoriya flinched in shock as Mirio was worried about him,not being funny enough for Sir Nighteye to take Midoriya under his wing.

Sir Nighteye:The nerve...what are you doing with your face? Is this a joke to you? | Midoriya:*steps back as he continue to speak in All Might's voice* Uh,no I guess not...! | Sir Nighteye:You attempted this blasphemous excuse of an impression on All Might's former sidekick? (he walks closer to Midoriya and stretches his hand out,only for it to land around Midoriya's eye sockets as Sir Nighteye seem to inspect it) All Might's wrinkles aren't like this at all,you fool.

Sir Nighteye:In his early days,his crow's feet were .6 centimeters long. From the Silver Age on,they were .8,these days,even unlicensed merchandise manages to get the correct wrinkles in the correct era. But you don't even know that much?

Every corner in his office is filled with All Might gear! Huh?! The tenth year anniversary poster that was never on sale for the public! I want it! There's no other way to put it! This man is definitely a serious All Might fanboy!

Sir Nighteye:*steps back from Midoriya* I don't care for this one bit. You can see yourself out. | Midoriya:The vinegar river incident. (Sir Nighteye stopped in his tracks) Are you not aware of it,Sir?

Midoriya:A middle schooler who's quirk allowed him to change the properties of water was drowning in a river,but All Might stepped in and saved him. The drowning kid panicked and accidentally turned the river into vinegar,which obviously ended up getting into All Might's eyes. His face looks slightly different from normal after! That smile,those narrowed eyes! That's the look I chose to impersonate earlier!

Sir Nighteye:...I know this rescue,although it took place before I teamed up with him. And I believe they mentioned it briefly on the widely run television special entitled "A Look Back" | Midoriya:*starts to fanboy* Yes,I love that show! I know there weren't any villains involved,so some people think it was a boring show! I'm sure that's why the fans don't talk about it much,but I really like it for some reason! Honestly,I think the best part to the whole thing is the way that he responsed he gave after being thanked by the kid he rescued!

Vinegar Kid:*bows* I can't thank you enough! | All Might:Ha Ha Ha! I'm the one who should be thanking you!

Sir Nighteye:My skin feel ten years younger. | Midoriya:That's it! It was the perfect one liner! | Sir Nighteye:*whips his head to Midoriya* Now I see...you were just testing me... | Midoriya:Wha?! Oh,no! (starts flailing his arms) Since All Might is a teacher at my school,I never really had a chance to geek out about him. (calms down as he grabs his right forearm with his left hand) | Sir Nighteye:*walks closer* As I recall,it turned out the child's little home life was to blame.

Midoriya:That's right! And that made All Might's actions and words carry even more weight I bet!

Bubble Girl:*Mirio frees her from her restraints* Mirio? Who's that? He's loud... | Mirio:An underclass at my school!

Mirio:He totally failed to make Sir laugh,like,massively! But,I gotta say! I think he's still making a good first impression!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 4 1
This all started about four days ago, when both of the blonde's best friends confessed to him at the same time. Literally. At. The. Same. Time. The e...
4.7K 91 16
A story in which an anxious girl meets an anxious boy in their early childhood, forming a long-lasting friendship. There two friends decide to set th...
1.8K 30 10
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐•/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž...
210K 5.5K 18
18+ content [[Completed]] Trying to conceal your crush and keep your grades up? Proves difficult when your best friend doesn't understand why it has...