๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ

By _yyunaa_

"What's love? That's only something nee-san can feel, not me," Some say that there must be some luck in findi... More

' ๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
โง แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
โง 01. Opposite
โง 02. Merciless
โง 03. Buddy
โง 05. Strength
โง 06. Pretending
โง 07. Boom Boom
โง 08. Denial
โง 09. Gifts
โง 10. Patrol
โง 11. Verge
โง 12. Shattered
โง แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡

โง 04. Trying

6.5K 325 260
By _yyunaa_

If there's one thing that [name] is thankful for, was that Kanao would be joining her on the joint mission she had with the three demon slayers, given how they had to 'look after' the troublesome demon slayers, and [name] was glad.

Because if Kanao wasn't there, she would have probably committed suicide or murdered Hashibira Inosuke because the latter, was being a tad bit too annoying right now.

"[name]? I can smell that you're quite irritated right now," Tanjiro spoke out and [name] turned to look at the burgundy hair boy and raised an eyebrow in response as the veins on her forehead were bulging as well.

"How can I not be irritated, when I have a certain boar head attacking me at random times?" [name] asked as she raised her nichirin blade once more and it clashed against Inosuke's attack. Kanao could only gently pat [name] on the shoulder as she let out a sigh.

"Because of him, I'm going to age 10 times faster," she mumbled out as they waited for the whiny Zenitsu to finish whining. [name] then let out a sigh once more and noticed at the side of the entrance to the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters, was a certain Serpent Hashira who was madly in love with her older sister.

She ran up to him, leaving Inosuke to get reprimanded by Tanjiro, and eventually her light green eyes lit up upon seeing what Obanai had held out to her.

"Here, take care, Kanroji and I will be waiting for your return," he spoke out and [name] smiled softly then as she accepted the bento box full of dangos. She then waved goodbye to Obanai who nodded, whereas Kaburamaru was using his tail to wave goodbye instead.

And soon he watched as she hopped through the trees together with the other demon slayers who gulped in response at how he was giving off a terrifying scowl as if warning them if [name] had a scratch on her, he wouldn't forgive.

"She's fast!" Tanjiro commented as he tried to keep up with [name] and Kanao's speed who was about 6 trees away from them. They were taking the short cut towards a train station where [name] knew Kyojuro was as she remembered him to be the kind who would explore his surroundings before heading over directly to the given area.

"Better keep up!" [name] called out as she couldn't sense them behind her. Zenitsu was crying the entire time he jumped from tree to tree, and Inosuke was going on a rampage as always. She was rather overwhelmed for this mission as she had to look out not only for the Flame Hashira but also three younger ones, and Kanao was not satisfied with being on a mission that would take quite a long time to complete.

As soon as they ended up at the train station, [name] and Kanao proceeded to purchase tickets and Kanao soon pointed to the small food store that was right next to the ticketing station. A smile graced upon [name]'s lips and Kanao ushered the younger Kanroji to head in and buy whatever she wanted, while she purchased the tickets.

"WHAT IS THIS CREATURE?!"

"I bet this is that thing!"

"What thing?" Tanjiro asked and Zenitsu shrugged his shoulders.

"The master of this land! The ruler!" and [name] had heard what Inosuke had said as she arrived back to join the demon slayers together with Kanao, and she had an irk mark on her forehead then but decided to keep quiet.

"See how long it is? So intimidating! No mistake! It looks like it's sleeping right now, but don't let your guard down!"

"Uh no. It's a train. Have you not seen one before?" Zenitsu asked as [name] and Kanao were just about to board the train.

"Shush! Calm down!" Inosuke yelled and slapped Zenitsu straight in the mouth.

"I'll lead the charge!" and Inosuke grabbed hold of his swords.

"Hold up, Inosuke!" Tanjiro called out and [name] stood to the side and watched what was going on, and she noticed how Tanjiro was about to speak.

"You never know, it might be the guardian spirit of this land," and [name] swore she felt Tanjiro being an extreme idiot right now.

"Also, you shouldn't attack all of a sudden,"

"No, didn't you hear me? It's a train. A railway train, got it? It's a vehicle for transporting people. You country bumpkin!"

"A train? So that's what the crow was talking about?" and the duo, along with [name] and Kanao watched as Inosuke walked further away from the train.

"What's his problem?" Zenitsu asked.

"COMIN' THROUGH!" and Inosuke charged forward, [name]'s eyes widened as she stepped down from the train, wanting to stop her so-called 'responsibility', only to see him ramming straight into the train side.

"STOP IT! TALK ABOUT EMBARASSING!" Zenitsu yelled out.

The sound of the whistle was blown and [name] sighed as security came. She quickly walked over to Tanjiro and whispered into his ears, telling him to help keep their weapons and head over to where Kanao was as she dealt with security.

"What do you think you're doing?!" the guard yelled and [name] quickly stepped in as Inosuke hid behind her, quivering slightly.

"Ah! Sorry, he is from the mountains. I finally managed to find him after so many years so this is the first time he has seen a train and doesn't know how to act. Please forgive us," [name] spoke with a plea, and her eyes showed nothing but kindness. She then squats down and pulled Inosuke in a one-arm hug.

And somehow, Inosuke felt his face getting warm as his heart pounded hard against his chest when [name] did that to him.

"Y-Yeah!" Inosuke said, and [name] pinched him on the back.

"Play along and shut up," she whispered and Inosuke paled slightly.

"Ah, okay we understand! Do you need anything? He seems to be lacking in clothing," and [name] waved her hands off.

"No worries! I'll be getting him clothes soon, thank you for the hard work!"

As soon as the guards walked away as if they were on cloud nine, [name] pinched Inosuke on the side of his bare skin. She then looked at the three young demon slayers standing before her and narrowed her eyes at them, well specifically at Inosuke.

"We have yet to even board the train and you gave me such a headache!" [name] cried out and hit Inosuke hard on the head through his boar mask.

"Come on, let's board the train and find Rengoku-san," [name] muttered out as she walked past them and board the train, which Kanao soon followed as well. Kanao then grabbed hold of [name], causing her to turn to look at her. [name] then noticed the look in Kanao's eyes, and she slowly patted her hand.

"I know," she whispered out and Kanao nodded. After all, being tsugukos of the Hashiras, they had developed their senses to perfection and can now determine the ominous feeling that was emitting from the train.

"She sure does eat a lot for a girl..." Zenitsu muttered out as he looked at [name] who was easily carrying her mountain of bento boxes. Kanao, hearing what Zenitsu had said, took her nichirin blade that was still in its case and hit him harshly on the head.

Causing another whining scene as she proceeded to ignore him and walk on to follow [name] closely. She followed her closely as she walked down the aisle, and soon [name] stopped. That's when she noticed she was looking towards the direction of where their dependable Flame  Hashira was.

"Rengoku-san," [name] called out and Kyojuro turned and his golden eyes lit up the moment he spotted [name] along with Kanao, and the other demon slayers.

"[name]! Tsuyuri! Kamado!" Kyojuro yelled out and Zenitsu along with Inosuke could only wonder why did Kyojuro not call them at all. Then they realized, Kyojuro had never met them before as well.

"Oh god. Another one eating tons," Zenitsu whispered out as he noticed Kyojuro had bought a mountain of bentos as well, roughly the same as [name].

"Been a while since we had a mission together, Tsuyuri!" Kyojuro called out and Kanao could only continue to smile as she soon accepted a bento box from [name], and opened it. Kyojuro then chuckled as he noticed [name]'s eyes lit up the moment she started to eat.

The only time they got to see her truly happy.

"What a crowd," [name] mumbled out as she soon handed a bento box to Inosuke so that he would stop snatching out from her bento box, which  Inosuke's eyes lit up as he started to eat then.

"The more the merrier! The shorter time we need to take, the faster we can get home and Mitsuri will be happy!" Kyojuro spoke out as he finished his sixth bento box.

"We didn't have a choice, Rengoku-san. We were told to go on missions whenever these go," [name] spoke out as she looked at Tanjiro and the others, who shrunk a little from the gaze she was giving, whereas Kanao just kept quiet and ate quietly.

Kyojuro then watched as Inosuke soon opened the window as the train was moving at a fast speed, only to have Zenitsu yelling at him and pulling him in as well.

"It's dangerous!" he scolded and Kyojuro laughed heartily as usual.

Whereas he then noticed [name] who sitting at the opposite aisle, was looking out at the window instead of with her lips pressed into a fine thin line. He then watched as she let out a sigh and soon patted Kanao on the thigh, causing the older girl to grip her nichirin blade.

The train conductor was making his way over to them to stamp their tickets. [name] then looked at the train conductor and she smiled a small smile, kindly speaking to him, seeking his cooperation in stepped aside as Kanao stood up and drew out her sword from its sheath, and pointed to behind the train conductor.

"Ah..." Kyojuro spoke out as he watched a large demon appearing at the other end of the carriage, and a beaming smile appeared on Kyojuro's face as he was rather proud then that [name] and Kanao were able to detect the demon.

"Breath of Flowers, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo," and [name] continued to look out of the window as Kanao decapitated the demon in a blink of an eye.  She soon kept her nichirin blade and proceeded back to where [name] was, and sat down next to her.

"That's so cool!" Tanjiro called out and [name] noticed from the reflection of the window, Kanao smiled a little more. A soft smile then appeared on [name]'s face then and soon her light green eyes widened as she felt a weight on her lap.

She then looked and noticed Inosuke had removed his boar mask and laid his head onto [name]'s lap. [name] then sighed as she patted his head, telling him to get up.

"NO! INOSUKE-SAMA WANTS TO SLEEP!" and [name] had an irk mark on her forehead then and Inosuke quickly got up. He then watched as [name] stacked up the bento boxes she had bought and finished, aligning them together to form a 'platform', and she soon brought her legs up and crossed them as she sat on her seat still.

Inosuke's eyes lit up at the 'bed' [name] had created and he proceeded to lie down then, with his head on her leg and [name] could only remain quiet then as Kanao looked at her. Kyojuro noticed her actions, and he couldn't help but chuckle softly.

"She's trying to loosen up," Kyojuro thought to himself as he noticed [name] started to slowly caress Inosuke's face and patted him on the head as he started to doze off. Yet, in [name]'s mind, all she thought about was how did Inosuke survive on the mountains, being brought up by boars?

"It's warm... I like this feeling..." Inosuke had thought to himself before he eventually dozed off. His lips curled up into a smile when he felt [name] caressing his face and he soon shifted, leaning more into her gentle touch.

"Whatever this boom boom in my heart is, it's warm..." he thought to himself once more and soon eventually, dozed off into a slumber as [name] continued to caress his face.

"Kya! [name]! Someone wants to marry me! Finally!" Mitsuri squealed out as she slammed open the door to [name]'s room. [name] then tilts her head in response, a little confused as Mitsuri was wearing her Demon Slayer uniform.

"Who is it?" [name] asked, and her light green eyes widened as she noticed it was the very same man who had canceled the marriage interview. The very same man who had stated that their family was full of monsters.

"Nee-san? Are you sure?" [name] asked as she stood up, and Mitsuri nodded as she linked arms with the man. [name] then pressed her lips into a fine thin line then and she tilts her head a little more.

"What about Iguro-san?" she asked.

"Who is Iguro-san?" and her light green eyes widened when she realized this was a nightmare. [name] then shoved the man away as she grabbed hold of Mitsuri, whose eyes widened in shock.

"[name]?! Why are you doing this? He didn't do anything!" Mitsuri cried out as she rushed to the man's side.

"He isn't someone who appreciates you, nee-san! Iguro-san is the one who accepts you for who you are!" [name] yelled out and her eyes widened as her head was snapped to the side as she felt a harsh slap.

"Do you want to spoil the opportunity for me to get married?! Why do you always do this!" Mitsuri cried out.

"I HATE YOU!" and [name]'s eyes could only widen at those words that left her sister's mouth. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then, never would she expect a nightmare like this to affect her so much.

"This isn't real. This isn't real. Nee-san will never hate anybody. She isn't like me. I need to find the one who is disrupting my senses," she thought to herself as she shoved past Mitsuri who was crying and quickly ran away, and soon she ran up the small hill where the cherry blossom tree was placed.

The very first place they had met Iguro Obanai.

"I found you,"

[name] slowly opened her eyes and she noticed that her wrist was tied by a rope, connecting her to a strange boy that was leaning against the seat they were at, with his legs sprawled out. [name] then ripped the rope with ease, and noticed how Inosuke was still asleep as well.

[name] then sighed as she shifted him away from her legs and she uncrossed them. Making her way through the small space available, she stretched a little more and soon let out a sigh as a chilly wind was felt through the cabin.

"[name]...?" Kanao whispered out as she too soon woke up after [name] had sliced up the ropes. [name] then smiled softly as she placed a finger against her lips and pointed up towards the top. Kanao then nodded and soon [name] disappeared without a trace.

[name] soon stood face to face with Lower Moon One, and she looked at his features. He took the form of an incredibly pale young man, with ringed blue eyes that were tilted sharply down towards the sides of his face, the left one of which with the kanji for 'Lower Moon One' etched into its iris and right with a short horizontal line rather than a pupil.

She wields her blade in her hand and pointed at the demon, who soon revealed his name to be Enmu. [name] then blinked and Enmu started to spew nonsense about it is a blessing to die while dreaming, and [name] could only stare at him in confusion.

"Ah, you're quite a young girl aren't you?" he asked, and [name] nodded a little, responding to what the demon was saying. The next thing she heard was Tanjiro and Inosuke running on the top of the train towards her, coming to aid her.

[name] then noticed Enmu's hands were about to slice her head off, and soon Tanjiro and Inosuke then stopped in their tracks as they watched what happened. They watched as [name] easily turned and within a blink of an eye, Enmu's head soon flew off the train as she turned to walk away.

None of them saw what had happened, whether [name] had used her breath style to kill Enmu. But both Tanjiro and Inosuke could only stare in admiration. But Inosuke noticed, the slight cuts on [name]'s legs as it started to bleed a little.

"Oi! You're bleeding!" Inosuke yelled out and his eyes widened when [name] paid no attention to what he had said as she proceeded to walk past them as she kept her nichirin blade.

"The scent of hatred again," Tanjiro thought to himself the moment [name] went past him and they watched as she disappeared back into the cabin within a blink of an eye.

Kyojuro was rather surprised to see that [name] had returned together with Tanjiro and Inosuke. What he was surprised was that neither Tanjiro nor Inosuke was injured, and then he noticed the blood dripping from [name]'s legs.

"[name], you're injured," Kyojuro spoke out as [name] pushed his hand away, and he could only sigh mentally as he continued to have that wide smile on his face.

"[name] is so powerful! She sliced the demon's head off within seconds, and we couldn't even see it happening!" Tanjiro spoke out and Kyojuro chuckled as he patted Tanjiro on the head, and continued to watch as she helped the innocent lives in getting out of the train that was now broken down.

"Little do they know much about her," Kyojuro thought to himself as he looked at [name] whose lips were pressed into a fine thin line.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.3K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
36.4K 1K 55
YN was a normal girl. Both parents alive, a younger brother who loved her and no demons harassing their village. Still she decides to become a demon...
26.4K 1.5K 31
"A joke? Please. The only joke here is you not being with me." "Love isn't a distraction. It's a privilege. The privilege to make you mine." ~ A lost...
7.5K 321 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...