❧ 05. Strength

"[NAME]!" Kyojuro yelled out as she dropped through the window as the train started to crash due to her killing off the Upper Moon One. Her light green eyes could only widen then as she fell through and she could only watch as a certain demon slayer wearing the boar mask came jumping out from the window she had fallen from.

"SATOJI!" Inosuke yelled out and [name] could only press her lips into a fine thin line as she looked at Inosuke reaching his hand out and grabbed hold of hers in his. She then felt as he pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her, turning them around and they ended up landing on his back instead.

"ARE YOU OKAY?! KOMBUJI?!" and [name] could only slowly push herself up and rub her shoulders a little. She then let out a sigh and soon stood up, holding her hand out and easily grabbing hold of Inosuke, pulling him up with ease.

"It's Kanroji, Inosuke... Yes, I'm okay. Thank you," she whispered out and Inosuke saw a small smile appearing on her face, and somehow he felt his face turning hot once more as his heart started to pound once again as he looked at [name], who was rolling her shoulder.

[name] then turned and she let out a sigh when she felt a finger to her forehead, and she could only swat it away as she knew it belonged to Kyojuro who had come to check up on her the moment they were done escorting the innocent passengers out.

"[NAME]/KAOMOJI!" the demon slayers yelled out as something jumped from the top and landed harshly on [name]. They could only watch with their eyes wide opened as they retreated, just as the dust soon cleared only to reveal Upper Moon Demon, Ranked 3.

"Oh... I landed on someone," he mumbled out and looked down, only to notice that it was [name], and he quickly got off. Realizing he had injured a female demon slayer. [name] then shifted a little and soon sat up, rolling her shoulders once more as it hurt even more thanks to the demon landed harshly on her.

[name] then felt a gust of wind as the Upper Moon 3 immediately launches himself towards Tanjiro with the intention of punching his head in, but was soon stopped by none other than the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro.

"Breath of Flames, Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!" Kyojuro had used an ascending slash and managed to slice the Upper Moon 3's arm in half, causing the demon to leap backward, away from the demon slayers.

"Nice blade," the Upper Moon 3 spoke out as he licked the blood from his wound once it had regenerated quickly.

"I cannot understand why you're targeting a wounded person, nor the fact that you had to land on my fellow comrade," Kyojuro spoke out.

"I thought he would just get in the way, between you and me. As for the girl, I didn't expect to be landing on her, given how I thought she was a male due to the strength she possessed in her body," Akaza explained and [name] had an irk mark on her forehead then as she stood up when Kanao ran to check on her.

"You and I have something to talk about? It's our first time meeting, but I already hate you, and I suggest apologizing to [name] while you are still able to talk,"

"Is that so? I really hate weak humans too. When I look at weaklings I just feel disgusted. She got in the way, there isn't a reason for me to apolo-," only to have his eyes widened then as his arm was ripped off and he turned to look, only to notice that his arm was being held by a rather pissed off [name].

"It looks like you and I have different moral values in regards to things,"

"I see, then I have a wonderful proposal. How about you become a demon too? And you too, [name]. With your strength, you will be a wonderful demon," he asked and looked at Kyojuro who was looking as if he was thinking hard and then at [name] who threw away his torn apart arm.