The Goddess of Light to An Av...

By TheRookies5

You as a female in your previous life in the era before the very modern age were a goddess of light at an ear... More

Author's Note
Chapter 0: Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1: Your Life Reincarnated Anew
Chapter 2: Friends (Tomodachi) and Family (Kazoku)
Chapter 3: I'm Tired of These High-Tiers Lying!
Chapter 4: Feelings With You
Chapter 5: The Change of Fate
A/n Note
Chapter 6: Sunday Changes Us
Chapter 7: Unexpected Events
Chapter 9: Previous Life Behind Your Back
Chapter 10: The Learning and Truth Exam
Chapter 11: Being a Girl's Caretaker
Chapter 12: Popularity
Chapter 13: Knowing The Ways
Chapter 14: Rainy Situation
Chapter 15: Rainy Emotions
Chapter 16: Your Current World Was A Lie
Chapter 17: Destroying The String Of Abuse
Chapter 18: This Is The End! (End of the Book) (REWRITE)
Author's Message

Chapter 8: For Who's Responsibility or Authority

131 4 0
By TheRookies5

Your POV

All wanted...not just me...but for everyone to live their own life away from the rankings. That's what I want.

But in reality, some people abused their power still. They boast their power by just forcing people to do what they want.

To me, I am currently acting as an average girl who doesn't care for everyone. On the inside, my heart that I felt was to be given to someone who is weak humankind or has a similar experience to mine. Who knows why I am doing this. I thought it would just be normal as always, but then the hierarchy is too much for this world to go on.

Do I decide to crush the hierarchy? I do not know, but the one who is at fault is the people who got ahead of themselves, calling them special for nothing.

Right now, I just don't want to know or hear of who's at fault that brings down Anna and Kyoa because of Darick, the man of his abused authority. I already made him pay the debt by just beating him and his slave he cherished, it was his wife, Sharion Narumi.

Back to the main events...!

I manage to beat him thanks to the new fighting style I collected data from Rin's magecraft method. Do you want to know my new recipe again? It's Magic Circuits: Parrying Rogue. Best to read the description from the previous chapter. I'm not describing back to you again.

But still, I have to make Darick answer the debt.

"Boss, are you ok!?" His thugs clung onto him with their worried faces. "Damn it, there's no way that she can beat him! She's cheating!" They don't accept the reality I did.

Y/n: Did they all tell you? There are no rules in this battle. Fighting styles are made as if they want to learn. Haven't you forgotten about that?

"Tch," They look around as the audience is against them. "Fine, you win. We'll never bother the streets ever again!" They are about to leave.

"Damn it...!" Darick starts to wake up. "What just happened? Did I win!?"

Thug: No sir...we lost...

"That's...that's impossible!" Darick exclaims in a panic. "(No, no, no, no, no! This isn't supposed to happen! My authority is absolute!)" He seems pissed. "Damn them! How can I lose to those bastards!?"

Thug: The main leader of the rebellion...her name is Y/n L/n. She is known as a(n) H/c haired demon.

"F/c haired demon...!" Darick looks up and sees me standing on the battle ring.

"You wake up just now?" I approached them. The thugs stand in my way for him. "Get out of my way, or else you want me to end up like him." I threaten them. They silently move away as I meet up with him. "I want you to answer me." I start asking questions.

1. What is Sharion Rarumi to you?

Darick: She's useless! She failed me no matter how much I trained her! She's my police officer, she has the right to arrest anyone who stands in my way!

Y/n: Even that we beat her, does that look like you have authority to you. As we all see it, you abused her, correct?

Darick: You don't know anything about me! She's just a bitch!

Y/n: No one calls her bitch like that. She's your wife, am I not?

Darick: ...

Y/n: Fine...next question...

2. What did your parents and others do to you?

Darick: Them? They're just worthless. They don't give a shit for me! Instead, they abused me for their shitty kingdom! I tried everything for revenge to destroy everything they built and torture their shitless amount of life! I now deserve to stand above everyone else!

Y/n: By that, did you really kill them?

Darick: No, I give them what they deserved.

Y/n: By breaking them?

Darick: Enough! Don't talk shit about what I had from anyone else!

Y/n: I guess that didn't work out. Next question...

3. What is Remi to you? As a person, not as your daughter.

Darick: Remi? She's like Sharion's bitch.

Y/n: Because Remi is Sharion's daughter? Or was it Rayen's?

"You...!" He glares at me suddenly. "Don't you dare say his name!" He grabs me. "He and his family are worthless maggots! They deserved to be punished after what they did to me!"

Y/n: Is it because Sharion who was in love with him?

"...!" He's pissed and punched me. I stood up with his punch at my face. Everyone is shocked to see that happen. I stand up against his wrath already, so there's no need for me to obey him. "Shut up! Don't you dare talk about her and Rayen together!" He swings his left punch towards my face. I grabbed his arm. "You get your hands off me!" He lashes his arm away from me.

Y/n: Does your power of authority make you better than him?

Darick: What do you know about that...!?

Y/n: If so, why did you have to kill him?

"He killed him!?"

"Is that true...!?"

Everyone starts discussing it.

Darick: Don't you dare ask me with that! You don't have the authority to tell me what to do!

Y/n: Authority is always your method? I don't need the authority to do shit. All I can do is to take responsibility for myself. I would have done something to protect and prove myself useful or special to anyone, but it is going to longer than that. I already have, and I have done enough that. Right now, all I can do now is care about the life I trust with.

Darick: Life you trust? To what people!?

"It's on me!" I put my thumb on my chest. "And it's on us! We trust the lives of ourselves! We don't need someone's authority because they don't give a damn! We're tired of doing all of our pointless work to lead everyone to the wrong path! Rayen, Sharion, Remi, Anna, all of us don't need the help from the authority like you to stand up against our free will! That's how we can't be stronger if you keep standing in our way!"

"You talk like you don't care about this and that!" Darick stands with a furious tone! "Why can't you just accept the fact that I am better than all of you!? I am the one and only who has the absolute authority to rule the world! I'll show you! I'll kick your ass straight down to your knees and make you beg for your life!"

Y/n: Is it because you are a late-bloomer?

Darick: Late-bloomer? What do you know about me?!

Y/n: How did you become a late-bloomer that no one can acknowledge you? You were beaten up and I now did beat you up too. You wanted to be strong and powerful that no one can touch you is all you are doing. You scared everyone by abusing your power of authority that you just brag about left and right with no absolute reality that you have proven your method to be true. You're the useless one here, Darick. You have taken zero responsibilities for every one of them want to acknowledge you. Late-bloomer or not, the act of the authority is nothing but a lie. It is the path that is doomed to failure.

Darick: Shut up...!

Y/n: I dreamed of becoming special too, but what I did was wrong because it was terrifying. That's why I decided to quit and live my own life to the people I trust. Freedom is one thing I want, but the responsibility is for my friends! If you have acted with your own responsibility without any use of authority, then you wouldn't have...!

Darick: SHUT UP! You damn fuckers who think you can be special without any power of the authority? You don't know anything about me!

Y/n: We all do and you lost, so you will have to pay the debt for what you've done. If not, then leave and never come back. You just never learn how to admit what you are doing is wrong. Remi is never your daughter and Sharion is never your wife, to begin with after all, after what you've done to them. If you don't need them, then...

Darick: You'll never take her away from me! Remi turned against me first, so I decided to kick her out of my family anyway because of you. She reminds me of him, so don't even try bringing her or him up on me! If you love her, then why not be her mother then? You saved her ass, so don't blame me!

Y/n: The abuse is on your hands-!

"Fuck off!" He decides to leave and does not admit his abuse. No debt has been paid.

Y/n: You just never learn when to-.

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He scowls out loud to my ears. "Get the fuck away from me! You're nothing but a witch who manipulates the people's hearts! You don't deserve everything from everyone! Don't even take everything that is rightfully mine!" He furiously scoffs off as his organization leaves. "Get up bitch!" He roughly grabs Sharion. "It's all your fault for failing to get Remi and the others! I'll beat you down to a pulp!" He scolds and drags her along.

"Damn it...I haven't done with you yet." I grunted.

"I know he doesn't give up," Rachel sides with me. "And so do we."

"Yeah, you saved us all." Agari appears before us.

"Yeah," I replied. "Agari, how's Anna and Kyoa?"

Agari: They're fine. They have some minor wounds and no broken bones.

Y/n: Are they in the hospital now or...?

Agari: They're staying at the hospital waiting for you. I bet this is over now.

"Ok, thanks! Let's go!" I start heading to the hospital.

"Right, I'm right with you Y/n-san! Remi?" Agari turns to Remi.

"Ok," Remi nodded.

"I think I need some doctor for check up...!" Rin is now sick.

Yui: I'll help you there.

"Yeah...thanks..." Rin thanks Yui as she carries her to the doctor.

"Welp, time to go visit with Y/n(-chan) for a while." Rachel follows me.

Timeskip: Chibi Y/n now in her original outfit and the others are heading to the hospital to visit Anna and Kyoa while Yui carries Rin to the doctor because Rin's sick.

Rin: Damn it...!

Yui: Just hang in there! (NO, MY PRECIOUS Y/N-CHAN!)

Y/n: Come on you guys.

We get to the hospital and went to the registration desk. "Hi, we are here to visit Anna and Kyoa?" I requested her.

"Oh, you must be Y/n L/n that everyone is talking about!" She seems surprised.

"I got no time for all of this. I want to see them. They're very important to me." I demanded her.

"O-ok, just don't hurt me!" She nervously accepts my offer. "Ok, follow me." She leads us to Anna and Kyoa's room.

"Anna, Kyoa-san, we're coming in," I called.

"That voice...!" Anna exclaims when we open the door and visit them. "Y/n-chan!"

Y/n: I have problems to take care of. Anyhow, are you ok?

"I'm fine. Just some pain I have from that dirtbag." Anna answers me. I felt glad that she's not hurt that much.

Kyoa: Hey, what about me?

Y/n: Sorry about that Kyoa-san. I am more worried about my friend here.

Kyoa: You're Anna's friend, Y/n?! I haven't noticed that at all. But still...

"What is it?" I notice her question as she turns to my friends. "To think you have some friends working with us."

"Why thank you, Kyoa-san." Agari bows to her. "I am happy to help you with this event."

Kyoa: Heheheh. You never change your kindness after all.

Remi: Kyoa, are you mad about something?

"Remi..." I tend to watch over for what happened.

"Yeah, it's about Darick," Kyoa answered. "But still, I'm surprised that Y/n just beat the shit out of him."

Y/n: Really, how?

Kyoa: I saw you on the news, fighting against him. You were like dodging left and right and just own him without any backdowns. Just how strong are you?

"Like three years..." I tilt my voice.

Kyoa: Three years? What happened?

Agari: It's a long story, Kyoa-san.

Remi: She does have tragic issues thanks to the death of her family.

"Death of her family?" Kyoa questions. "Y/n, will you tell me what happened?"

"Well...it's classified...and..." I start telling her a story of how I tried to regain the lost pieces of my life and built my average life around everything I have tried walking into the path I believe in. Kyoa seems emotional after hearing me.

Kyoa: Y/n, I'm sorry to hear that. I never know this much because you tried to get a job for money for your apartment.

Anna: She's with me in my house now.

Remi: I'm with them too.

Kyoa: Now that's friendship to you. I did not think you guys are this clean for making yourselves a better life.

Y/n: We both owe Anna for that one. Kyoa-san...

Remi: Oh right, Y/n!

"Remi, what is it?" I turn to Remi. She started remembering of what is coming up for school. "You sounded surprised."

Remi: Not surprised, Y/n. The exam starts next week. We may need time for studying if we need a better score.

"Seriously? I didn't know about that!" I never know about the exams. "Crap, I didn't study at all and...!"

Kyoa: Don't worry, I'll manage your time.

Y/n: Kyoa-san, how can you...?

Kyoa: We got enough employees for a substitute. Besides Y/n, you saved our skin...again.

Agari: Y/n-san saved you again?

Remi: What, when?!

"It's like less than a year ago during the late spring," Kyoa explains her flashback.

Kyoa's POV

*Flashback*

During the day, we were planning on giving out coupons to the people who wanted to visit our restaurant for a cheaper price.

"Coupons for our restaurant!" Em/n 1 calls out to anyone. She shows the forms to anyone who wants to come. She also has the coupons given out to the people. The employees showed their smiles to anyone who wanted to greet them.

"Thank you for asking, here you go." Em/n 2 gave out the forms and coupons to the guest.

Em/n 1: It seems that we're all ok with all of this.

Em/n 2: Yep, I bet they're hungry after all they have worked on or something.

Em/n 1: Mostly because of the date?

Em/n 2: Maybe. If they want to use this to take advantage that is.

Em/n 1: You bet!

"Hey, you!" A thug appeared with his gang. "I see you got some guts with annoying papers in our ass!"

Em/n 1: What-excuse me!?

"Oh don't give me that!" Thug 1 pushes Em/n 1 down. "Eat the ground, bitch!" They started laughing.

As I was at the office...Em/n 3 burst out from the door and warned me.

Em/n 3: Kyoa-san, there's trouble!

Kyoa: What is it? I'm in the middle of my break here!

Em/n 3: Some people started harassing Em/n 1 and 2! They need you here right now!

"Of all people they always do." I marched outside and got through the door. I see Em/n 1 and 2 being bullied by some thugs who don't give a shit about their job. I was all mad about that. "Hey, what are you doing?" I tried to stop them.

"Who the fuck are you?" Thug 1 turned to me.

"I'm the manager of this restaurant! What gives of you trying to mettle our business?" I asked him.

Thug 1: Business huh? How can you idiots tend to eat our money, when you still have food saving up from us?

"Hey," I angrily smacked his hand away from me. "We're in the middle of our business! Get out of you can't handle us!"

"Don't push me like a little bitch!" He pushes me back. "Let me show you who's boss!" He kicked me down and started beating me up.

"Kyoa-san!" Em/n 1 exclaimed. She tried to stop him, but Thug 2 grabbed her breast.

"Hold on my girl," Thug 2 smirked. "I haven't ordered my service yet." He giggled. Em/n 1's face began to turn red. It was horrible, right?

"Why you...!" Em/n 2 tried to stop him, but Thug 3 smacked him by the back of his neck. He was KO'ed. We can't do anything because of their violent behavior that way. I was powerless as a civilian.

"Who's the boss now?" Thug 1 asked me. "Who is!?" He made another kick, but some girl in H/c stepped in and stepped his foot to the ground. "What the...!?"

"Huh?" My eyes began to open and see her. Her face looks all blank with her eyes being dark. "(Who is this girl?)"

"Hey, who the-!?" Thug 1 growls at her, but she instantly blasted him with her palm at the chest. He felt stunned as his chest started to hurt. Everyone looked at her while she swings her left hook at the side of his face. He collapses down while she walked closer to him. "Damn it, what the...!?" He was in pain. She finished him off with a heavy kick to his face, punting him to the wall.

"What the hell!?" Thug 2 suddenly lets Em/n 1 go. She moved away from him while the girl dashed towards him. "What are you-!?" He freaked out with his hands up. She made a jump and put out a heavy kick. She smashed him at the face and blasted him away from distance!

Kyoa: (She looks young, but she's super strong...! Who is she?)

"W-wait, I'm sorry!" Thug 3 begged her for mercy. "I don't know if you liked them or not! I'm sorry for everything! Please just-!" She ignored and beat him down. He was nearly done for as she let him go. She's all merciless and all tyrant looking. She couldn't even try to say a word to them. She approached me with all that silence she was giving me. I can't try to talk back, thinking that she's stronger than anyone else.

Kyoa: W-what do you want?

"What the hell is she?" Em/n 2 questioned. I felt my body trembling as I watched her. Her shadow was flaring with dark cold shoulders.

"Are you looking for help because of this sign?" She pointed at the job wanted poster.

Kyoa: Y-yes, who are you?

"I'm Y/n L/n..." She answered. "I needed a job for money for the apartment."

Em/n 2: What?!

Kyoa: Right...do you want part-time or full-time?

Y/n: Part-time because I need time for school hours.

"Alright, follow me." And that's how I hired her. She saved me, so I helped her get a job through her training. During her interview, she told me she can do as a waiter at first. Then when our business hours are closed, I witnessed her actually cooking and she already mastered her cooking skills in a secret. I never thought I can see her smile only on me. Whatever she encountered enemies like that, she just beat the shit out of them straight away.

*End of Flashback*

3rd Person POV

You seemed to smile after hearing a friendly story.

"She's a demon alright. She doesn't give any patience to anyone but herself." Kyoa told everyone.

Anna: Y/n-chan was that amazing with all of this!

Remi: So she's like the same as always?

Kyoa: That's right. Thanks to her, my restaurant is saved again. I never thought that Darick would be this worse than any thug on the planet. I plan on banning him and his friends if they plan on bugging us again.

F/n 1: He does have a lot of issues going on in his lifetime because of his authority he keeps talking about.

Agari: His authority is abusive. That cannot be legal because of his family being abused. He did his abuse on Anna, you Kyoa-san, and even the others too. I wish that this would stop.

Y/n: Don't worry, he'll know that everyone calls him a loser.

F/n 2: Yeah, he does that to anyone without a reason. Good thing you're here. You just never listen to those creeps.

"Come you guys," You giggled. "They just annoy us whatever they please!" You turn down a little as you start talking to Anna and Kyoa. "How long you guys are getting out of the hospital?"

Anna: They'll set us off like in two days or so.

Kyoa: Yeah, Darick has a pack of damage with his muscular arms and legs.

Y/n: I'll make him pay no matter what.

"..." Remi felt guilty for what happened to them.

"It's not your fault Remi." Agari puts her hand on her shoulder. "Darick always do abusive things left and right whatever he sees anyone walking." She pities her weakness.

Remi: They all look for me, so they just beat the shit out of anyone for answers, even if they didn't know me. Friends are what he's really after because they know about me. He just beat them to get to me, use them as a human shield. Maybe it is my fault for having Anna and the others like this.

Agari: Remi, you can't let him-.

"No," You decline Remi's fact. "Darick is the one who is at fault because he is a coward that hits the weaklings." You face her with determination.

Remi: Y/n...

Y/n: He does work hard. But, in reality, he is an ordinary thug of all cripples. He doesn't have the feeling to understand and has no talent.

Rachel: And he drags his name and his organization to the dirt after what he's done. Sharion is still with him. I don't know how you can pull her away from his abuse and slavery. Family? Pff! It's more like his kingdom with his slaves acting like his dolls that look like a family. I can't believe that she is still obeying him like a useless dog!

Anna: That's mean Rachel-senpai!

Y/n: Enough Anna, Rachel-senpai's right that Sharion wasn't able to free herself.

Anna: But she's...

Kyoa: Y/n, what are you going to do about her?

Y/n: I will find her after the exam. Then I will knock some sense into her head so she can wake up and move on.

Remi: You're going to fight her?!

Agari: Y/n-san, don't you think she had enough punishment? She suffered enough already!

Y/n: She had been suffered a lot because of her stand against no one. Her heart needs to be purified from the chains of the authority that keeps her attached to him.

Anna: Y/n-chan, don't you think you should only talk to her? I felt bad that she has to live up with her bruises no matter how much she tries to meet with her husband.

Y/n: Darick is not her true husband. He's just a hypocrite who doesn't prove anything useful to her. Just hitting people through the barrier of romance or the person he loves, there's no way she loves him.

F/n 1: Yeah, like he just hit me without asking or knowing the truth and reason! That guy is nuts! I don't know how this happened, but he needs to go!

K/n 1: I can agree more with that one.

Timeskip

(A/n: And we'll be right back...)

YouTube Radio POV

MR/n (Male Radio Person's Name): Hey everyone, it's your favorite friend, MR/n!

FR/n (Female Radio Person's Name): Yes, and I am FR/n!

MR/n and FR/n: And you are now watching to...YOUTUBE RADIO!

MR/n: That is right ladies and gentlemen, you guessed it! And do you know why?

"That's right, let's hear the news!" FR/n opens up the video of the day from the latest update.

MR/n: Oh man, this is like the remix of anyone's match!

FR/n: That's right MR/n, and you know the winners!

MR/n: You bet we do! Meet the newest of the people called her the H/c demon, Y/n L/n! What a crazy monster she is!

FR/n: But still, I'm very impressed that she fends off the people who abuses her friends. Remember this, one-touch on them and she'll sweep the floor with you.

"And she does more than that, FR/n!" MR/n plays the footage of you defeating Darick with your Magic Circuits: Parrying Rogue! "She does have tattoos glowing that makes her go even faster than ever! Darick was trained to be faster, but it turns out to have the table flipped upside down!"

FR/n: And to think that she wears such an outfit that seduces him...!

MR/n: Oh...Aw yeah...! She looks all ladylike when she likes to greet her mindful customers.

(Y/n: Are they looking on my back and my hair!?)

(A/n: That's right~! *Get's slapped* OW!)

MR/n: ...I think I can hear that from back there.

FR/n: I bet she'll kill us if we put this up a little longer.

"Put that down!" MR/n exclaims as they both dismissed the picture and the video! "Anyway, you are listening to the music of the day! Good luck and we'll see you next time on...!"

MR/n and FR/n: YouTube Radio!

"Before we go on, please we want to give a big shout out and give credit to the person's channel and the video. Also, do it for the music artist and someone else for uploading this music! If you all enjoyed it, please like this video and subscribe to his or her channel only on YouTube. Don't forget to give credit to the person who created their music! Ok, we're doing it live!"

"You are now watching emotional music video!" And then they start playing the music video.

(A/n: And now back to the show...)

(A/n: Is it nighttime now?)

Your POV

It's now nighttime...

We all say our goodbyes to Anna and Kyoa while we finished paying our visit to them. And so we left the hospital.

Rachel goes home and so does Agari while Remi is still with me.

I walk back to my house with Remi. Glancing on her looks, she's still upset about Anna and Kyoa. "Are you still worried about them?" I ask her.

Remi: Oh-yeah, I do. I must have worried too much.

"How can you feel that way after what Darick has done to them?" I question her emotions. She couldn't be happy, even after I beat him. "He does not listen or care about your feelings because of how he calls himself the authority. How do you feel if he's not around to abuse you?"

Remi: Without him?

Y/n: Yeah. Your father was killed and your mother is enslaved and you cannot do anything to be happy because of Darick. Is the family really important to you?

Remi: My family is dead. So you don't have to-.

Y/n: Even if your real father is against you like Darick. You don't have to hide things from your friends anymore. You have to trust me.

Remi: I never trust anyone. I wanted to be happy if only for my real father who should have to survive from the terrorist attack. I also wanted to be happy if my mother tried to do a better job without any problems that are causing her to stress out. I wasn't able to help them back. To be honest, I'm weak as a child.

"People called you a delinquent for being lazy. Is that true?" I watched her cry. "I watched you being away from everyone and sit down at the empty place. You liked it a lot, haven't you?"

"...Yeah, I do it a lot." She sniffed. "Agari was so nice to me after everything I have done to her. You never cared about anyone and just live as an isolated average girl, but you cared and pitied my life thanks to Anna." She cried. I thought back on how my family had left me after they died to save my skin. I was happy that I'm still alive, but it makes me sad about seeing them like this. "Just what is it that you want to help me so bad?"

Y/n: Remi, you were cute which makes me happy. I was all proud of how you looked like before. You are the child of all cuteness.

Remi: Cute...but I'm not...! What are you talking about? I don't look-!

"I know what happened to the history of your parents!" I tried telling her the truth. "You were born to be happy with your father and your mother. Darick was always powerless and loved her anyway. Rayen pitied her about what happened to her rich life of her family being broken down because he admitted that he had some weaknesses. Darick and Rayen were opposite to each other and he killed him. Rayen was an average man but he doesn't care about needing the power and helped her no matter what! That's the history of your true parents who love each other and cared about you!"

"What? How did you know about that?" She seems serious. The family she had was happy had broken into pieces. "No one would know about that...!" She thought as she starts leering to my sight. "No, how did you know my father's name!?" She's angry with her tears flooding out from her eyes. "There's no way that anyone would know about him! What do you want from me!?" She stood close to my face and grips her hands on my chest. "You tried saving me, and now you want to dig up information about my past? Why do you always cared about me if you think I'm not good enough for you?!"

Y/n: You're wrong Remi. No real parents would try to make your life dirty. The one who tries to ruin it was-.

"Why can't you all just leave me alone!?" She furiously lashed my words aside. "After everything, I have done for nothing while you just sat down and saved my ass! Then you just look over my past and my parents for what!?" She didn't want her life to be involved with her family. "Do you really think I would be your friend because you know everything about me!?"

Y/n: Of course I did! I want to help you to find true justice!

Remi: For who? Darick, my dad, my mom, or me?

Y/n: For you and your real family!

Remi: Even for Darick?

Y/n: Not for Darick. I would have killed him if I had the chance, but this isn't what my family would want me, even in front of everyone. They're all afraid of bloodshed and war.

Remi: Why...? Why would you go that far with just rumors and what Darick had for so long? Even with my personal info, why did you have to help me that way?

Y/n: Darick is responsible for putting dirt on your name. I hated him for what he did to Rayen, you, and your mother! I just want to know the truth about your past than just rumors that people think from the illusions that Darick created! So that's why I want to stop him!

Remi: You help me and they'll destroy you and your friends! Didn't you already see what happened to Anna and Kyoa back at the restaurant?!

Y/n: I did, and I won't let that slide. We all got tired of him abusing his pride by just creating illusions and sending his men to hunt us down! We both want the same goal because of that!

Remi: What the hell are you? You never met me in the first place. You were like the people who are just afraid of me because of him.

Y/n: I was. I never wanted to waste my time on your problem.

Remi: Then why would you...!?

Y/n: Because I'm tired of hearing the rumors that are on Darick's hands!

Remi: Y/n...that's...none of your business!

Y/n: The school always been annoyed ever since, so it's now our business. Why do I care about rumors because they just talk? I wanted to know why this happened! You're the only one who knows the truth, then why can't you say anything to anyone.

"To Agari, but not for everyone." She answered. "She believed me, but everyone doesn't and against Agari's words. We just don't have evidence to make everyone understand."

Y/n: We already have one.

Remi: How?

Y/n: It's already been published, remember? Do you know the event about Cold Kombat?

"That's..." She thinks about me winning against Darick and his team. "That's true, but they still think that I am still on his side."

Y/n: You're now on my side. You're no longer his daughter or puppet. I won and showed him who he really is. He's not giving up because of his pride.

Remi: Why are you like this...after everything you have lost from three years ago? You were weak and needed a parent or a guardian to look over your life and they died. You're still alone and an average girl, but you prepared and being strong all for yourself without telling everyone before you fight.

Y/n: If I tell everyone, do they believe that?

Remi: Bywords, they do.

Y/n: Then fight the words against them. I don't need my introduction to who I am because I don't care. I don't give out responsibility to anyone who doesn't give a damn about the lives who are beyond with sadness.

Remi: You just keep fighting left and right, then you're like the authority that beats anyone who is against you.

"I don't need that either," I shake my head. "All I want is myself and what's right for the people who trusted me. If anyone wants to succeed in their objective, it's themselves with the proof and their true strength. If they want mercy, then they shouldn't have forced a victim to be their slave." I look up at the night sky. "I don't deserve power and authority just because it's just making me feel disgusted."

Remi: You were like that before?

"Maybe," I look down. "I want everyone to believe me as well, but by force isn't going to make them happy. Without evidence isn't going to help me either. So we have to do our part ourselves. That's my way of dealing with my problems."

Remi: So this is how you act like an average girl?

"Yeah," I nodded "I'm not as strong as Anna or you. I'm now an everyday common being around the world. I am free from this rotten hierarchy, so I'm not going to run away from any responsibility I had from the friends I want to take care of. So Remi, will you stay free from them and admit your weak past no matter what? I was weak from the very beginning because I was a powerless ordinary human." I explain to her everything that I can to make her understand my true objective. "I wanted a happy life if my parents were alive. Now I have to manage my life alone, that's the means to balance between freedom and what's right for your friends and family. This is the neutral way I had walked into."

Remi: How is that possible? Does that mean anything to you?

"It does not matter if I'm special or not," I replied. "But you don't have to be special with money and beauty to show everyone your outside colors. That's what the system of hierarchy wants. I want you to be yourself, to show everyone the truth of why you led yourself to your path alone. Not for Darick, your dad, your mother, Agari, Anna, Yui, Rachel, the teachers, the principal, and even for me. You are yourself and alone, you can take care of that. You have the right to create your own path without any bias."

"Why are you telling me all of this?" She stood still. "How can you say that? After everything, I have been through and with Darick's abuse, and you still don't care about that!" She scolds my back. "Then you just care just now, after you learned about my family and myself. They're dead to me, so what is it that you know about-!" She screams and I lash out with my attack swinging out.

"Then you don't need a family!" I yelled in front of her as I turn in a snap! She stood back frightened with no words coming out from her heart.

"What?" She spoke softly.

"They ARE dead, so what!?" My eyes went sharp as hell! "If you want to have a better life, then clear your name and move out! How much are you going to complain if there is a family name attached to you!?" Her tears suddenly flowing out. "You just need to learn how to accept that fate and move on. I gave up my love for my family and the others. I even clear out the name that they gave me. They did what they can for me, and I take their happiness to their grave as an honor for my past relationship with them. I bet they're happy on their own right now."

"You're crazy...!" Remi shook her head. "You are crazy as a demon...! All with zero mercies for anyone against you...! All of that nonsense with the friendship that keeps putting tabs on you...! And even you never wanted to be special...just like that...! You're insane with all of this...!"

"Maybe I am," I reply to her comment. "And that's because what I have done was the past and nothing can be changed. I tried to forget it all, but it enlightens my weakness to stronger experience." I made myself clear for a final answer. "So all I can do now is move on with the life that was born from me than just a family. And that..." I put my thumb to the center of my chest. "It is my sole responsibility! I have to take care of the life that I have now, made by me, you, friends, family, or other relatives that you are happy with! If they not, just ignore them and live alone along with your new people. These guys from before are just idiots who don't give a damn with your feelings. That's their problem, not ours. And the authority? Don't do that on your relatives or anyone else, that doesn't prove your true strength. You have to do it alone yourself. That's the rule of the reality that I witnessed."

Remi: Is...it all true...?

Y/n: Yeah, it's all true. A dream or reality, I take both as a precaution. The past may be tragic, but remembering the mistakes makes us stronger sometimes. I learn from them and then I break free from the despair I took from the high-tiers. I bet you did that as well, remember?

"Yeah...it's not fair..." Remi cried. "Ah...I...wanted it too...!" Her tears are dropping down from her face.  "I want to live my life out of my darkroom and just see the field of the sunflowers again! I also wanted to see my old life with my parents I knew again too...!" She stopped crying as I thought of how children would live their life like this. "But now it's all...!"

Y/n: Useless? Yeah, past can't be changed, remember?

Remi: Yes, like you always said...

"Remi...it's always like this. You're not the only one." I told her. "So, what are you going to do now?" I question her.

"At least...at least I want to know..." She mumbled.

"What?" I turn and try to question her. "What do you say?"

Remi: I want to know everything about Darick, my mom, and my dad. My parents were happy. If not for Darick for a reason. Please, just tell me everything.

"In my house, you can. Come on." I said. As she nodded, I took her to my house. We both changed as we got into my bedroom. I use my phone to call Yui because she managed to ask me for my phone number and we both succeeded.

Remi: What are you doing?

Y/n: I'm calling Yui for backup.

Remi: So you and Yui knew about our past?

Y/n: True enough...

"Hello?" Yui answered the call.

Y/n: Yui-senpai, it's me. There's someone I want to talk to.

"What?" Yui questioned. I turn on the speaker as Remi starts to answer her.

"Remi, to you." I allow Remi to speak with Yui.

Remi: Hello Yui-senpai.

"Remi-chan!?" Yui speaks surprised.

Remi: You can drop that Remi-chan. I'm not like that anymore.

Yui: Oh...but why did Y/n-chan want you to talk to me?

Remi: You and Y/n discussed my history and my parents. You also discussed Darick. Will you mind explaining it to me?

Yui: Ok. What do you want to talk about first?

Remi: Let's start with Darick. I want to know why he's like this.

"Well, that's a fresh start. Ok then..." Yui starts explaining Remi's question. "In his youth, he's like poor and trash."

*Dun dun dun dun...!*

Remi: Poor!? So he's like that before?

"Yep, do you want to see this picture?" Yui sends out a picture of him on my phone.

"Agh...should have been Remi's instead." I showed Remi the picture of his original appearance.

"Ew...!" Remi reacted to his previous appearance. Her eyes are nearly closed. "So ugly and disgusting! I never have seen him like this before!"

"Yep and his parents are like that too. No wonder why they exist." Yui sends out a picture of his parents and I end up showing it to Remi. It's ugly though.

"Ok, now I see the point!" Remi looks disgusted. "You can put that picture away, Y/n!"

"I would never want to see them again either." I put the pictures away.

Remi: So he's powerless at the beginning...?

Y/n: Yes. In school, he's alone and got bullied. Elementary, middle, and high.

Yui: The information from the autopsy, Darick got the power was from someone very powerful and supreme than all of us. Darick is no authority legitimately. He was made with illegal and criminal acts that were hidden from normal people. I'm sending out his criminal records and his organization to Y/n's email account.

"What?" I blank stare while the notification sounds off on my phone. I got the message from Yui on my email account. "Why me?" I cried.

"Y/n, you're the one who asked her for this," Remi smirks the side of me.

"Beats me..." I open up the new message on my phone and we both start reading it. "Drugs, rape, blackmail, corruption, fraud..." God, that's a lot!

Remi: Damn him...he took too far with all of this!

Yui: Yep, that's his authority. What he wanted is to rule the system, but the others who are stronger will have that, not him.

Y/n: Who is that mastermind behind all of this?

Yui: I don't know. It will be hard to decode their security since it's too powerful and has high alert if I tried to crack through the information. Y/n-chan, one is now a mess and then there will be more. It's like you're declaring war against them.

Remi: And Darick is not giving up because of them. Yui-senpai, is it true that Darick killed Rayen, my father?

I stood silent, waiting for Yui's answer. "...Yes...according to the autopsy, he was involved with the incident three years ago. He took advantage to kill him." Yui spoke to Remi.

"I see..." Remi seems pissed. I pity her for what happened to her father. "Then what about my mother, Sharion? Why did she end up like this?"

Yui: Sharion didn't want him no matter what. With his old appearance or new, she still rejected him.

Remi: And why is that? Why did she end up remarrying him anyway?

Yui: Because he and his thugs RIPPED and blackmailed her. She gave birth to a child who is a boy and been sent away from Darick's abuse because he is his son. Darick wanted him to become strong to stand up against anyone just like father and son.

Remi: Sharion was my mother, so why would she be so stupid to trust him that way?

Y/n: Maybe she's alone. Without Rayen, she can't be happy.

Remi: What makes her sad that way? She couldn't care less about me after my father died!

Yui: We read through her history and it was tragic. She was a rich girl from her family. Then her family was killed and the people who tried to adopt her took everything valuable to her life and her family. She lost everything and became a homeless girl.

*Dun dun dun dun...!*

Remi: She was rich!?

Y/n: That's right. She had everything and the values that made her happy.

Remi: Then how did my dad get involved in this? He was a kind person to me!

Yui: He found her from the box while it's raining. He took her to his home and asked her for everything she knows. Time long story summarized, he tried helping her feel better. Then he called the police because of the evidence he founded and they arrested the people, including the hypocrites who acted they adopted her and then kicked her out. Good for him, right?

Remi: Yeah, that's very good. So that's why she loved him?

Yui: Yeah. They start in a relationship with just the two of them. High to college. After that, they're married.

Y/n: Yeah, but what does that have to do with Darick's jealousy?

Yui: He was involved with them during college. He transferred here during his plan from his highschool.

Remi: And what did he do with her?

Yui: Current state of his ugliness, she rejected him. With his jealousy, he tried to kill Rayen with his knife by the outside during college life. She saw that happen, so she stopped him with everything she had and arrested him when she was a beginner as a police trainee.

Remi: And that's how he got his hands on the authority he keeps calling out?

Yui: That's right. Simply, he gives zero fucks to her and you, Remi.

"That's...mean alright." Remi is sweating a little.

Y/n: True enough, He has zero responsibilities and made himself a king for his family. Authority is his best word.

Remi: So who will bear with this responsibility?

"Who knows~." Yui slurs her words to Remi.

"You," Remi leers over Yui. "Do you know how much I have been through with your student president's life around?" She pesters her.

Yui: I said~ who knows~.

"(She's pissing me off...!)" Remi hisses.

"Darick is responsible for the mess he made against anyone who was a victim of his authority," I answer the topic. "And he is going to pay when we all beat him down."

Remi: So just him only, not with me?

Y/n: No, he just using you as his hostage. He can eat the blame after that.

Yui: And his list of criminal records that were captured from my hidden cameras. They don't do much, but it works sometimes.

Remi: You had one from him?

Yui: Maybe, but's not enough to prove that he's guilty. We are going to need more than that.

Remi: But for now, I need to free my mom from blackmail and her suffering.

"Y/n-chan, Remi..." Yui calls on us. "From the autopsy, they were informed to be put on standby for two weeks. That will save you some time for studying for the exam."

Remi: Huh, but why?

Yui: I do not know, but that's what his boss said. Another Cold Kombat is up.

Y/n: What kind?

Yui: Getting a passing grade at least a 60%, that ranks to a C letter grade. (This is Japan education only.) They want us to have at least 80% of our grade. That's tough for an average student like you around.

"Sure..." Remi responds. "(At least a 70% would have made myself good.) I'm not that good with exams..." She sighed.

Y/n: I'll help you with that. Anna needs some help too after she's out of the hospital.

"Oh..." The guilt arrow pierced onto Remi's head.

"Seriously, get some rest..." I pity her.

"Well, I guess that's it then. Is there anything else for you, Y/n-chan?" Yui stretches out.

"How's Rin?" I asked.

Yui: Oh? Rin's ok, but she's going to be out for a few days.

Y/n: Are you going to be ok without her?

Yui: Don't worry~, I'll be managing situations like this alone~.

Remi: Are you serious?

Yui: Oh, don't worry about that. I have a smart brain to put it simply.

Y/n: You mean the knowledge from before?

"Anyway, I'll be sleeping now~. Bye, bye, Y/n-chan~!" Yui's call has ended.

Remi: Was she always like this?

Y/n: She's like this because of me. (Please give me a break, Yui!)

"Uh-huh..." Remi humps on me. I turn off the lights as I went to sleep.

"Um...Remi?" I ask her.

Remi: What is it?

"Why are you sleeping in my bed? Don't you have to go back to your room and sleep there?" I ask her. Of course, she's now sleeping with me. What's her problem!?

"It's not that I care alone. It's like I'm having trouble sleeping because of you." She answered. "I can't remember everything you said. It makes me feel heavy and sad. But I never wanted to forget that experience. You know a lot more than just me, Y/n. Do you know that?"

Y/n: I do, so what do you think about me?

Remi: I don't know. It's like you're more special than me.

"I never cared about that anymore," I started hugging her, putting her head to my chest. "All I wanted to be happy with you guys and anyone else." Her face is turning red. "That's what I want. I don't need that much to carry on."

Remi: But who will be responsible and have control over with the world?

Y/n: I don't know. All I can do is just protect my relatives and just move on. There is some weakness and there's no need for you to be perfect. I don't need to have all of what is better than anyone different. Responsibility and authority? Screw that, why do we need the authority if we got so many responsibilities to settle?

Remi: I guess that's why you want to live a normal life without the authority's power. It's more than just a joke.

Y/n: You got it. The more power with or without authority you have, the more responsibility you will end up taking for everyone.

Remi: Yeah, I guess I'm not fit for more power as well.

Y/n: I'm glad you understand. Good night, Remi.

"Good night, Y/n," Remi replied. And then we both go to sleep. "(Y/n...I...)" She whispers and puts herself and having her kiss to my lips.

3rd Person POV

In Darick's hideout...

Darick: Turn that damn music off! It's so annoying as hell!

Thug: Y-yes boss! Someone!?

(A/n: Well don't just stand there, hurry by scrolling your screen to the music video and pause if you're not finished!)

Darick and the others put their defeat and the blame on Sharion for being weak and abused. Darick is all furious that he beats her to the extent more than Rin did. "Why!?" He angrily thrashes his wrath and stress over her. "I trusted you, and still can't win! Useless, no more freedom by going outside for a job!" He smacks with a kick on her face.

"Ah-ah...!" Sharion had her blood bleeding from her nose and bruise on her eye.

Thug: I lost the money because of the bet, how are you going to make this up!? Talk to me!

"I-I don't know what to do?" She cried. "I tried my best...and they are faster than what we expect..."

"Then why can't you learn from them sooner, huh!" Darick yells to her head. "Don't you dare bring that excuse on us you useless piece of shit! I just never learn like the rest of us!" He kicked her. "And we lost, lost our territory of the streets, can't get back to that restaurant and everyone is now against us! And it's all because of those bitches that ruined our fun!" He walks over, smashes the table with his fist. His eyes became sharp and dark of the shadows from the dull light. "If it wasn't for that H/c haired demon...that H/c haired bitch...Y/n L/n...! We would have won already! What makes her have the right to stand against me, ignoring the wrath of my authority?!" He yells out to space. The phone started ringing. "What!?" He checks the caller's name and...! "B-boss...!" He seemed panicked.

Thug: W-what should we do...!? He'll kill us!

"Just shut the fuck up, all of you!" He silences everyone to be quiet. "Ok..." He answers the call. "H-hello...?" He's scared now...!

"I see you lost the fight against that H/c haired girl and disgraced the power of the authority. Her name was...Y/n L/n, was it?"

Darick: Yes boss. We underestimate her battle skills and we failed. We don't even know who she really is!

"Y/n L/n..."

Darick: ...(What is he thinking about her for?)...

"Whatever, not my interest in her anyway...for now that is. I heard that you have beaten up my daughter. Did you not hear what I said, or not?"

Darick: W-what?! Who!?

"My daughter's name was...and now..."

"What...!? I'm so sorry sir! I did not know that was her!" Darick's sweating out.

"Well do not do that again and you will remember that."

Darick: Yes sir! What's the plan now? What should we do to deal with this slut Y/n?

"No, you will all hold on stand by for two weeks."

Darick: What!? Why!? She has the exam coming up next week! We can deal with that and-!

"Do you not hear!?" The person silenced him. "You will stand by for two weeks! Do not rebel my order again, or else you will suffer just like from your past again."

Darick: I will obey sir!

"Very good...you will obey my authority for my utopia. One mistake...and you will be fired and be executed..." The person scares Darick's outer barrier. He can't speak...! "That is all, you are now dismissed for two weeks. Do not forget to learn your mistake! (Not on Sharion though...)" The call has ended.

"Damn, damn, damn!" He puts his phone away.

Thug: What did he say?

Darick: We are holding a ceasefire for two weeks. Wait for his orders, got it? Any of you make one mistake against him and we are done for! Do you all hear me!?

Thug: Yes boss!

Darick: And Sharion!

Sharion: ...

Darick: You will be sentenced to imprisonment in my very living room until I am satisfied with the love that you shouldn't have accepted me as your husband long ago! I'll keep going until you regret your mistakes!

"...Yes..." Sharion obeyed. "(Why...did it have to come to this...!?)" She starts crying.

"Take her away!" He ordered his men. "She's nothing but a bitch to me!"

"Yes, boss!" The thugs take her away. "Come on you little bitch, he'll be with you soon before we're done with you."

Sharion: ...*Crying*...

"Tsk," Darick goes outside and takes a smoke.

"Aw~, does it look hurt?" A lowly coward but authority-like woman goes close to Darick's back. "I bet it does when she's special than anyone else~."

"Yeah, I bet it does." He blows the smoke from his mouth. "(As soon when this ceasefire is over, I'll get your ass soon, Y/n L/n! And Remi, don't you forget that I'm going to make you pay just like what I did to your father! You all are dead to me!)"

(A/n: So...what now? Oh and apologies for my misunderstanding. I am judging the word count and times taken too much when doing some editing and a preview as a reader. Forgive my rudeness if you guys got pranked with the notification system.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 423 22
could my one night stand potentially be my soulmate-? (continuation to 'call me back' in my smut book :)) billie g!p
323K 5.1K 26
Re-writing this book but I'll leave the original one here
48.3K 1.4K 22
NOTE: UNDER REVISION How will Y/N and Asuna will get through all the problems the author will give them? (Just kidding!) How will Y/N and Asuna will...
145K 3K 69
In a different version of the story Miia and the others are placed in the care of Desirae Hanafuda, a Japanese girl. Only she's not just a girl she's...