The Witch Hero: Xero ( Shinde...

By Thatonepersonagain

60% have quirks 19% are quirkless 20% have spurred connected animals ( animal characteristic ) 1% witches (... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Mute
Chapter 3 Vigilate Shenanigans
Story Updates c:
Chapter 4: U.A. and Cats
Chapter 5: Confessions of Crushes and Vigilantism

Chapter 1 : Free

1.6K 64 34
By Thatonepersonagain

I'm not the only one being experimented on there's also a Five-year-old girl her name is Eri she's being used for the opposite purpose I'm being used for. I'm used to restoring quirks I don't know why my blood works but I heard it repairs wound and the damaged or give them quirked cells and it used to make bullets that make dormant quirks again the opposite effects of Eri's bullet. Her quirk can rewind things including quirk factors making them dormant. They have tattooed numbers on us so show us what experiment we are we also have code names. I'm #002 my name is project Witch because I'm the last witch they killed everyone else I don't know how they did it though. Eri is #001 her code name is Anti-Quirk. The numbered us as the number of a priority we are. They forgot to give me the erasing shot so my powers are slowly coming to me but they raped me earlier I was being disobedient so the decision to also take blood from my legs as punishment so I'm not as stable and I'm just weaker. My break downs are better but I was throwing up. I don't plead or ask them to stop I make no sounds at all and I don't cry till they leave. It's like they broke me. I'm going to escape with Eri today. I told her when she first got here the plan we started making code signals one of which escaped the signal was three stomps. She lit up when I did it. It wasn't easy but we did it. I threw up a bunch and my legs gave out. Eri immediately knew what happened and rewinded my body before it. I was helping her control her powers.

(Sorry for the time skips)

Eri's POV (8 years old )

      Izuku has practically adopted me as his sister or Daughter. He's a soon to be ex-vigilante Reality with an ex-vigilante Dabi or Touya-san. He knows the pro hero Hawks or Keigo-san. They caught Dabi not too long ago now he's the number Three hero called Blitz.

He also had befriended 5 familiars. He befriended Selki his Mom's familiar he's a crow, how cool! He also befriends Oslo one of the seven deadly sins familiars Oslo is super fun to be around. He befriended Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon. Espeon is like a kitten she keeps begging me for attention which I gladly give. Dad has been on patrol for a while. His appearance has changed a lot he now had long white hair kinda like mine he said it was because of all the chemicals they used on him he said it was called Marie Antoinette syndrome

Because of his contracts with his familiars he had one purple eye which has a symbolic look and a blue eye but he hides his blue eye because it has a pentagram symbol of a witch he got it because he has more than one power. He normally uses contacts but he also made sunglasses that would conceal the color his eyes the match his contacts. He also hides his eyes the best he can with his bangs.

Sunglasses

  They were also used for styling his outfits

Contract eye

Witch eye

                 Contacts

He said he grew his hair out so I could play with it and because his mom had long hair. He's kinda like a father I called him dad once he said he didn't mind just not to call him dad in public around a lot of people. He also worked at a cat cafe.

Izuku POV ( 15 years old )

Eri, Touya, and I were meeting up after my and Eri finished school. I got to the hell hole called Aldera Junior High. I was bullied for having a " Villian quirk " but in my opinion, it's the person, not the quirk because of this I became friends with Hitoshi Shinsou he was bullied for the same reason. I started calling him Toshi he called me Iwa because I trusted him with my issues because he trusted me with his. He was getting passed through foster homes a lot but he said he finally found a family. I helped him train so he can fight without his quirk just Incase someone finds out about it. He wants to be an underground hero. We are best friends and the only friends each other has. We always hang out together we became the "villain duo". After school was done Eri and I went home to change after I bid a farewell to Toshi.

Eri's outfit

Izuku's Outfit

( he's more feminine now that he hit 15 )
I took Sylveon with us she stood on my shoulder I got a lot of questioning looks it makes sense though.

While we were walking I got cat called a lot I mean I look like a girl and I have a very soft and high pitch voice I look and dress feminine. I just put Eri in front of me and flipped them off. Sylveon understands Japanese and a lot of other languages so she knew what he was saying so she hissed at them needless to say they were scared. One man got too close to me I had flashbacks and my reflexes kicked in so I kneed him in the nuts and twisted his arm backward he yelped it was so worth it. A girl commented ' that's what you get creepo.' Another girl said ' Damn, you go, girl, man or, them. I'm sorry I can't tell your gender'. I was happy that there was at least one person that isn't assuming my gender. I laughed so hard I was tearing up a little Eri also laughed. We finally met Dabi/ Touya and Hawks/ Keigo. We all walked to the park so Eri could play.

" So what is it like being a hero? Do they know your actual identity?" I asked Touya you can't blame me though.

" It's cool being hero although I'd rather be a vigilante. They don't know my identity thankfully." Touya answered, "I'm supposed to got to U.A. To watch the entrance exams. I'm going to be a teacher's assistant. I don't know what class though probably the hero or support course."

" I want to go for their support course." I didn't want to be with a bunch of future hero's and for the sake of my identity, it's not like they could arrest me.

"Can you do the hero course please?" Keigo asked.

Because of that statement, I was taken aback. I didn't want to but two Heroes wanted me to which was cool in all but then I went into though. They can't arrest me if they find out I could potentially be with Touya and I get a license.

" Fine, I'll do it." I was shocked at what I said but Hawks started making happy chirps and Sylveon made a happy wail.

" That's great it will be a lot easier to work with you here! Because I know you will get in!" Touya was going into big brother mode. They both seemed happy with my decision and I know Eri would be too and then that's where I came to an issue I don't have anyone to watch her.

"Shit! Can one of you guys watch her I can't leave her alone during the exams? I also need a fake name. " I said. What I was hoping came true.

"I'm off patrol because I'm watching the entrance exam I can watch her! She a ray of sunshine and she's well behaved too so I don't think Nezu will mind. I'll say my cousin's sister how about that?" Keigo replied.

That was the reply that saved my life. I started thinking of a name then I came to a consensus I'll be Akashi Iwaizumi.

"Guys I came up with a name! Akashi Iwaizumi and Eri will be Akashi Reno! What do you guys think? Also, Keigo your a lifesaver!" I was so happy.

"I'm going to take Sylveon with me too!" I was talking the started scratching her chin.

'Sylvie' was the happy reply of Sylveon.

" I should go I need to take Eri home it's late. Hawks come to pick her up at 10:00 it's an hour before the written exams." I said. With that, the day was done the entrance exam was tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...