Wicked Sins

By Kalanklovers

"It was a sultry month of july,when love rained over Mussorie but the thunder of wrath was going to distort t... More

Prologue
Official trailer
Star Cast
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter- 8

Chapter 2

397 38 15
By Kalanklovers

Adya's POV

I clad myself in the old kurta and ice washed jeans as I tie my hair in a neat pony and face myself in the mirror. Beautiful. Pretty. Sexy. Gorgeous.

Fuck.

Why do I even care how I look?

I am the girl with dreams in her eyes and a lock in heart. I do not care if the bullys call me a nerd or a girl next door. Will you expect a rose to sprout if it has been crushed as a bud?Nobody. I repeat Nobody has battled with those storms,defied that monster except me and my Mom, so the judgmental remarks are nothing to me.

Brushing off this painful thoughts, I start for my college.

I am barely on the first floor when a commotion catches my ears. At the extreme right side, students have gathered in bulky numbers,muttering something to each other. Each of them staring at the notice board.

Although I was late for the class but this curiosity damn. My conscience says something is fishy otherwise on most days the notice board is barely looked at. But today...

I stride pass the students filling the corridors as I glance at the notice board. Holy Mother of heavens!

Now everything started to make sense. The commotion, Zaira blaring outside the canteen that day.

_Flashback_

"What the fuck are you saying?" She yelled at the phone as the food tray lied down in the floor. "Zaira!" Veer tried to pacify her by placing his comforting touch over her shoulder. She pushes him away.

"Spill everything you douche I don't know anything" She yells again.

"What is wrong with her?" Emma whispers looking disgusted and astonished at the same time.

"Don't mind her. Its regular. The drama queen of the college" Parth said with a brief shrug.

"What is going on here" Professor Anurag walks up to the canteen on his way to the class. He pulled out his sunglasses showcasing his brilliant features to the students who gaped at him in amusement. He indeed did not look like a professor. He was staring at Zaira with anger.

"Oh my my Who is this Greek God" Emma whispered to me. I chuckle. "Professor Anurag Pandey,our lecturer of Chemistry" Indeed she was not the only one to fan girl him like that

"Greek God he is a freaking womanizer" Krish rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up you jealous bitch" Emma squints.

"Jealous and me? Everyone knows I am more handsome" he smirks.

Parth like me just stares at them smilingly. For a teeny tiny second, my eyes lock with his beautifully arched eyes. He smiled displaying how perfectly God has carved his lips. This guy had the best smile ever. It felt like we share the same vibes. Like we were same sides of the coin. God!

He looked away. "By the way what are they talking about?" he said.

"Does not matter anyway" Krish tousles his hair "Drama runs through the veins of these Manzoors. Lets go the next class will start"

I turned to look at Zaira and Professor as a petrified expression plastered his face. As though he were doomed as Zaira just took Veers hand and exited the cafeteria.

_Flashback ends_

So so so. That was what they were talking about. That was why all of them even the Professor looked crestfallen. This is freaking crazy.

Emma's POV

Trust me, nothing is more melodious than the blaring bell at the end an hour of monotonous lecture. Phew!

Like every day I had skipped the breakfast since my fucking dear sister tried to please my by trying her hands in the Kitchen. She cooks gross I tell you. I could spend a million bucks on a good cook but Jesus! Not her.

All I craved as of now was a good food and good company.

So I waked into the collage cafeteria, I saw Adya sitting in a corner reading a book. I decided to go talk to her, she was not the type of person I am used to hang out with but she was a nice person and I knew that if I try we can be really good friends.

"Hey whats up" I said sitting next to her.

"Hey Emma, I was just reading"

"So is it true that one of our students went missing"

"Oh ya and not just some random student but Zara Manzoor, she is Zaira's twin sister" 

She said showing me a picture that was posted in our collage's official page.

"Wow, that explains the whole drama in the cafeteria yesterday"

"Hey you guys talking about Zara?" Parth who just came there with Krish said.

"What about Zara?" Krish asked confused.

"You didn't hear? She is missing" Parth asked.

"What?" Krish asked shocked.

I passed the phone to Krish.

"Rumor has it that she left her collage dorm room saying that she is going back home but never reached"

"That's scary, what do you think happen to her?"

"Well there are a few possibilities......." Adya began.

"Guys actually I have this project to complete so I will meet you later" Krish said as he stood up and walked away without looking back.

***

Adya's POV

I was sitting under a tree reading a book it was my favorite spot in the collage campus because no one ever came here to disturb me, but today my luck wasn't too good because Parth came there to disturb me.

"Hi miss crazy"

"Uhhh.....what are you doing here"

"I came to talk to you what's with the angry attitude don't people come to talk to you?"

He said sitting next to me.

"No actually"

"Really?" he asked confused.

"I know for a fact that you didn't come here just for chit chat so tell me what you want?"

"Okay listen, I am doing a story for the collage newspaper about Zara's missing case and I want your help, It will be like our mini investigation" 

"Yes and in the end the criminal will say 'and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids' come on Parth it's not 1969"

"Oh come on yar"

"How do you even know I would be interested in such stuff or weather I am good in writing or not"

"One you were fighting with me for a thriller novel and two you can lie about your writing skills but not the diary you left behind at the cafeteria"

He said pulling out my diary from his bag.

"Oh my god, you read that?" I asked pulling it out of his hand.

"So will you help me? It will be like your favorite fantasy coming to life"

"Okay fine"

***

Parth's POV

I was walking towards my class when I saw Veer sitting in a bench all alone looking really sad, out of nowhere I felt sympathy for him so I decided to go and talk to him.

"Hey you okay?" I said sitting next to him.

"I am holing up I suppose......I mean Zaira was really worried about her sister and I haven't heard from her since then"

"So why don't you call her?"

He laughed at my question.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It's complicated, you would have heard me complaining about it non stop if we were......you know still friends"

"Hey listen we may have drifted apart and I still don't know what the hell you are doing with Zaira but if you have a problem and you need someone to talk to you can always come to me"

"Thank you" Veer said with a smile.

***

Veer's POV

I entered my house emotionally exhausted, even though talking to Parth after a long time felt really good. Suddenly the lights in my living room turned on Shocked I turned back only to encounter with my girlfriend who was sitting on the table wearing a sexy outfit holding a glass of red wine.

"Hi" She said seductively.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

She walked towards me held my face and kissed me.

"Seriously what are you doing here?"

"Celebrating"

"Celebrating what?"

She held my shoulders brought her lips close to my ear and whispered.

"She is finally gone"

She said and looked deeply into my eyes. A small smile appeared on my lips and it didn't took me long to start kissing her she responded to the kiss with equal passion, without breaking the kiss I held her waist and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist, I deepened the kiss as her hands went into my hair......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 3K 55
Two beautiful souls... Thoughts apart... Believes apart... Still connected to each other by the 'Sacred tie of Marriage'💫...... Trying to find a Com...
12.5K 662 28
School Friends reunited on one of their batch mate's wedding after ten years. Memories,laughter,happiness,tears, wrath brought back.. Along with Star...
2.6K 55 15
Misunderstandings are the worst things ever... Shraddha and Kartik loved eachother more then anything but then a misunderstanding ruined everything b...
50.7K 1.7K 32
THE TRUE STORY OF THE BOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY. Ever wondered what goes on in your favorite celebs' lives when the camera stop rolling? Is reality as beaut...