๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ช ๐™„๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š...

By Tinaatsu

Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics๐Ÿคบ -volleyball Cutie... More

Heads up โ™ชโŽโบหณโœงเผš:.
Tendou Satori/Shaved Ice
Tsukishima Kei/Bittersweet/Mute Reader
Hinata Shoyo/Heartbeat
Kageyama Tobio/Jealous?
Jealous Hc's !๐Ÿ’
Kuroo Tetsuro/ Years
Akaashi Keiji/comfort
2k Special!/Halloween Hc's๐ŸŽƒ
Atsumu Miya/ Prince
Atsumu Miya/ Prince pt.2
Atsumu Miya/ Prince pt.3
Nekoma Hc's !๐Ÿˆ
Oikawa Tooru/ Confidence

Sugawara Koushi/Thunderstorms

4.1K 71 26
By Tinaatsu

I spent like a good week working on a chapter and I ended up not liking it and scrapping it.

I want

D E A T H.

___________

You hated storms and heavy rainfall.

You didn't mind light drizzling, or a cloudy day.

But whenever dark clouds and the scent of arriving rain rolled in, you always got anxious.

If you had a list of fears, thunder would be at the very top.

The clap of thunder was always so bone chilling, and your experiences with storms were never pleasant.

Which was why you were currently hiding under a desk in your room. The farthest corner away from your window.

Your curtains and windows were still open because you were too afraid to walk over and close it, leaving you exposed to the sight of the ominous clouds.

Curled up in a ball, knees to your face, you whispered assuring thoughts to yourself.

It's okay.

You'll be fine.

It's just a storm-

A strike of lighting painted the sky, flashing and lighting up your room for a quick second before disappearing.

You closed your eyes tighter, wishing you had closed the windows earlier.

Amidst the fear and thunder, you heard the door opening.

Suga?

You and Suga shared a home as roommates. He was always really sweet and caring.

You heard his reassuring voice call out your name.

"____?"

Your response was cut off when a rumble of thunder rung out.

You sobbed, not able to bring yourself to call out to him.

Soon, the silver haired boy opened the door to your room, scanning the room for you.

"____?" He called again.

All you could manage was a weak "help.." and to hug your knees tighter.

Suga saw you, and let out a knowing sigh, an understanding smile on his face.

Koushi walked over to your windows, closing them shut and dragging the curtains closed.

You peeked out of your arms to lock eyes with him.

He walked over to you and kneeled down, smile never wavering.

He placed a hand on your shoulder, trying to help you feel better.

His soft eyes were so calming, and his touch so gentle.

"Hey."

"Hi.."

"Are you okay?"

You looked at you feet.

"Yeah...Thank you, Koushi."

His smile only widened, as he ducked his head to join you sitting under the desk.

He crossed his legs and rested his chin on his palms, watching you.

"Are you sure?.."

As another booming wave of thunder washed over your senses, you body jolted in response, startling Suga, and giving him an answer to his question.

You sat there shaking and afraid.

Despite the roof over your head, the walls around you, nothing was enough to drown out the flash of lighting and roar of thunder.

Hahhh...Go away..

You thought, quietly cursing whatever god brought this hellish storm.

As if the gods were listening, another crackle of light flashed through your room only making you wince and shiver more violently.

You felt a warm pair of arms wrap around your shaken frame, soothing you.

Looking up from your arms, you were once again met with cinnamon brown eyes, a warm feeling starting in your chest.

"Hey" he whispered. "It'll be fine."

You made a pathetic sound, melting into his embrace.

Suga combed his hands elegantly through your hair, massaging your scalp.

"I'm here." His silky voice reassuring.

Your shaking slowed and you felt more secure as you breathed in the scent of his shirt.

The sweet, but musky scent of Suga's cologne wafted in your nose, giving you a delightful sense of security.

Thunder shook the skies once again, and you curled in closer to Koushi, wrapping your arms around his waist, crossing whatever boundaries the two of you had established throughout the years.

He knowingly held you tighter, resting his forehead on your scalp.

"Suga..."

He simply nodded, and you were content with it.

The splattering of rain pattered on the window panes, becoming only a background sound as the beating of his heart became a symphony to your ears, the rising and falling of his chest lulling you into a phased state.

You moved your head to look at the silver haired boy, eyes half lidded. You raised a hand to cradle his neck, the warmth spreading through your palms.

Still embracing you, Suga brought a hand to your cheek, thumb ghosting over the corner of your lips.

"____..." he breathed.

You could hear the anticipation building in his voice, by the way he had said your name.

Suga made the first move, closing the gap between the both of you, feeling his warm lips crash onto yours.

Whatever was left of your boundaries were definitely gone now, and you felt you didn't care, only wanting to hold the man in front of you.

The kiss was slow and passionate, and you felt as if Suga was handling you like a delicate doll, sharing passion but also afraid to break you.

The situation had escalated so quickly, you hadn't noticed the recent rumbling of thunder and flashes of lighting.

Suga broke he kiss, leaving the two of you panting.

He rested his forehead on yours eyes meeting yours.

"Ah..what just..." Koushi brought his nimble fingers to his lips, a blush rising on his fair features.

You stared down at your tangled feet intertwined with Koushi's, processing what had happened before your face erupted into red.

The two of you sat in silence for a second before Suga cleared his throat. He still had an obvious blush, but was trying to hide it with his hands.

"Um- ___, I've liked you for a while now..so, would you like to? Maybe go out with me?.."

You saw that his blush only grew brighter as he turned his gaze away from you.

You smiled to yourself, wrapping Koushi in a hug once again.

"I would love to."

He silver hair boy seemed stunned for a second, before returning your hug.

The previous storm had cleared up and the clouds were dispersing.

How long the two of you sat under the table was unknown to you, but at some point you two had fallen asleep.

You awoke on top of his chest, and the muted sunlight of noon glowed in through your curtains, turning your walls golden and casting shadows across he floor.

Sugawara was still asleep, his delicate lashes touching his fair cheeks.

You smiled, embracing him and the moment, crawling off him slowly to drift off again beside him.

Thunderstorms were no longer a fear of yours.

______

Fun fact Suga was the first character from Haikyuu that I fell in love with :0

His princely voice is just hhh hh h h pretty

Eat your veggies,

-Sunny

_______

Next up:

Kageyama Tobio/ Jealous?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436 40 19
"Even if no one else does..I'll always love you..." Hey guys! Welcome to my very first fanfic! This fanfic is based off the anime show: Haikyu!! feat...
212K 10.1K 24
COMPLETED โ™ก tsukishima kei x fem! reader โ†ณ in which y/n and tsukishima were too immature and naรฏve to leave. ยฉ myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS #1 animewo...
1.5K 55 9
"๐–๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐–, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐโ‰ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ...
93.2K 2.8K 34
COMPLETED a tiktok famous dumb gurl๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคชaka you and an entire volleyball league (no idea) what could possibly go wrong?? I PROMISE WE'RE GETTING T...