๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’† ๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ...

By chaejoong_17

Tharn: Tharn is a famous singer all round the globe. Living a luxurious lifestyle makes him a person who have... More

Words from The Writer
Introduction
Chapter 1: Love At First Sight?
Chapter 2:The Confusion Part I
Chapter 2:The Confusion Part II
Chapter 3: Dinner or Date?
Chapter 4: Learning to Love
Chapter 5:The Moment I Need You
Chapter 6:เธ—เธตเนˆเธฃเธฑเธ (Darling)
Chapter 7: The Growing Love
Chapter 8: A Day
Chapter 9:I think I've loved you too much
Chapter 10: Let's Fly
Chapter 11 : 21 February
APOLOGIES (NOT AN UPDATE)
Chapter 12: Forgotten
Chapter 13: Reminiscent
Chapter 14: Memoirs
Chapter 15: Long Lost Blood
Chapter 17: I Fucking Love You
Chapter 18: Let's Start Again
Chapter 19: Chasing
Chapter 20: With You
Chapter 21: The Gifted
Chapter 22: Love
Chapter 23: Le dรฉfi de la vie
Chapter 24:Love Story I
Chapter 25: Love Story II
Chapter 26: Shopping Maniac
Chapter 27: Pho
Chapter 28: Love And Affection
Special Chapter : 'Singto' (LeoKen's story part)
Chapter 29: ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ(Part 1)
Chapter 29 : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ (Part 2)
Chapter 30: '๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ'

Chapter 16: Still With You

2.9K 172 27
By chaejoong_17

No one's POV

???: 'Ken..help me..Tell him about this..I'm begging you...I know.. it's my fault..I know..It is..*sobbed*I'm begging you..'

Ken: 'Heuyy.. Don't.... don't beg..I.......Fine..I will help you..but only this time..If you ever done mistakes in the future..I won't forgive you'

???: 'Khxbchai na...Khxbchaiiii!'

Type's POV

My day has come..Now is the time..For me to show Tharn..I could be like him..To sing in front of everyone..Dance in front of everyone..And to show..that I could do what he wanted me to do before..

But..why should he care?He is now happy with Ben..His boyfriend.

Type..be happy for yourself.. there's no need for you to act like this..Be like him..so you can live without him..

Lee: 'Hey..you okay lil bro?'

Type: 'Owhh..I'm..I'm fine phi..I'm just.. nervous..but still excited..Yeay.. It's my debut stage..*bright tone*'

Lee: 'You sure?You look..pale..Did you get enough sleep last night??Or did you missed your lunch?'

P'Lee pinched my cheeks and now I look like a fish..

Type: 'Phiii..Stop doing that*laughed*I'm just nervous..okay..this is the first time I would appear in front of everyone..I'm scared'

Lee: 'No way..Last day..you recorded for you videos,but you are still okay .. Don't worry..they will definitely love you'

Type: 'What if they don't?What should I do?I'm afraid I would messed up'

Lee: 'Nah.. don't worry..someone would be there soon..to accompany you'

Type: 'Huh??Someone?Who is that person?'

Lee: 'It's a secret..I can't tell..Ohhhh..I almost forgot..Here..a cupcake from that person.. special for you.. That's what he said to me'

Type: 'F..for me??Who is he?'

Lee: 'I have no idea..P'Kao said that he is a special guest.. and he is your number one fan.. that's all I know'

Type: 'Pfft..I don't even debut yet..How come I have a fan??*laughed*'

Lee: 'Well..I see you later..owh..your friends are waiting for you outside..but be sure you are alert for signal okay?'

Type: 'Dai khrub phi'

P'Lee left the room and Vee entered the room,followed by Jin and Ken...

Vee: 'Huihhhh..Suway..My friend looks so damn hot..Look at this..tch..tch.. tch..If I knew you are this hot,I would ask you to be my boyfriend before'

Jin: 'Mhmmmm???*pinched Vee's biceps*What did you just said?!!'

Vee: 'Alaiiiii..Huihh..ceb..I'm just fooling around..'

Jin: 'Mhmm.. Fooling around??'

Ken: 'Heuyy..We are here to support Type..not to see both of you fight over him..'

Type: 'That's fine Ken..let them be..They are so in love.. That kind of squarrel would strengthen it..'

Ken placed the back of his hand on my forehead and look at me with his frowned face..

Ken: 'Are you feeling well phi??Since when did you get so well with this love things?'

Type: 'What are you talking about?*laughed*I am definitely fine..'

Ken: 'Owhh..Then..Phi..Su-su na(fighting)I know you can do it..'

Vee: 'Errr..Type... Please..take a deep breath before you step on the stage..And pray..okay..I bet you will kill it'

Jin: 'Heuuuuuiyy..I can't believe it... my friend finally become a celebrity at last..*cry*Type.. Whatever happened, please.. don't you ever forget about us three..I know..that you will soon busy with your new lifestyle,but paying a visit to our old chicken coop won't take much time naa khrubb'

Type: 'Eyyhh..That 'chicken coop' is where I grew up and learned a lot of thing,okayyy....Khxbchai na khrub..You guys take good care of me before..to provide home for me to stay and hide from my pho and the love you guys gives to me..I will never ever forget that'

After listening to my words,Vee,Jin and Ken was deeply in tear..They hugged me and I can't even hold mine at bay..They are my friends..No....

They are my family..the one that took very good care of me and never leave my side..ever..

Jin pulled himself and Vee..telling that Ken have something to tell me,then left the room..

I have no idea..what is he going to tell me..Is it?No..I..I..

Ken: 'Phi.. why did you look so scared?'

Type: 'Scared?? Pauuww..I'm..just.. nervous..'

Ken: 'I have.. something to..tell you..And It's.. important'

I get up from the chair and walked to the mirror, pretending that I'm fixing my outfit..

Type: 'Wha.. what is it you wanted to tell me?'

Ken: 'First..About my..feeling towards you...Eherm..I know..before this..I..do adore you and..only you..I've waited for you since I was still in high school..until..now..'

Type: 'But..Wait..Ken..I'm..okay..if you are going to tell me now..about what you felt towards me..I..I think..I should tell you first..I'm still waiting for someone.. that.. Promised me that he will never leave my side and..will love me until one of us..drew our last breath..'

Ken giggled a little..

Type: 'Wha...why did you laugh? Aren't you supposed to be..mad..or..'

Why did he laugh??I..I'm so confused right now..

Ken: 'Look..I'm..not here because of that..*laughed*Phi..I've move on..I know...you deserve someone's better...Like the one you have been waiting..'

Hia!!I'm..So.. embarrassed right now...Urghhh

Ken: 'Phi..why are you blushing?'

Type: 'Pauuw..I'm..not.. It's just.. it's just hot in here..ehehehe..'

Ken: 'Phi..okay..lemme tell you this..There is this..one person..he want me to tell you..that all hope was never lost..Never stop believing..and believe in what you really want in your life'

Type: 'Kh.. Khxbchai..to..him..wait..who is he?Did I know him'

Ken shooked his shoulder up and down..He patted my back and smirked..while leaving the room..

'What just happened??'

PA: 'P'Type!!Are you ready???'

Type: 'Owhh!!Yeahh..I..I'm ready..'

PA: 'Okay..now come with me..the stage is waiting..so as the audiences..'

Type: 'Owh..Okay..Okay..I'm coming'

I rushed to the backstage and took a deep breath..

This is it..Tharn...I..really hope. You are watching this right now..Even..you are not..here..and..

*Heavy sigh*

Stop Type.. Let's get going.. You have a show to go with..

Host: 'So..Now..We have this new talented rookie..who will debut under P'Kao's company..Look at P'Kao...hey phi!!Ahahaha..Sawatdee phi..How are you??'

Kao: 'Owhh..I'm so well right now...that I could jump off from this stage..'

Host: 'Heuyy..phi.. don't..the fans are all waiting for you there..I bet they will fight to bring you home..since you are still hot and fresh'

Kao: 'No..ahhaa..I bet.. they're here waiting for our new celebrity..Am I right you guys??!!'

Fans: 'EYYYYYYYYYYYY..YES PHIIIIIII'

Host: 'Heuuuyyy..Dai..daiii....I know..it must be because he look so cute and so handsome right?!!!Orr...Is it because he is with someone the entire world was adoring???Am I right???'

Fans: 'YES!!!!!!!!'

Fans 1: 'P'Tharn is for P'Type!!! P'Ben is a goner!!!'

Fans 2: 'Yes!!! P'Type deserves better!!!'

Host: 'Errr..okay..okay..okay...Now..calm down guys.. It's time to call for our celeb..I bet he waited for a long time already'

'I present to you!!!Thiwat Pawattakun!!Or his stage name!!Type!!!'

That's it!! That's my signal!!

I walked towards the stage..

As the spotlight splashed on my face..The audiences was screaming as hard as they can..All that I did was to smile..I.. can't believe this..Is this how celebrity feel like when they walked up the stage??

Host: 'Auw..auwwwwwww..Look at our handsome man here!!Heyyyyy...I'm melting due to his hotness! What do you guys think???Is he good enough??!!'

Fans: 'AIYYYYY!!!!HE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!!*PHI!!!MARRY ME!!!*PHI!!!WE LOVE YOU,SU-SU NA!!!!'

Host: 'Aaaaa..that one..our handsome figure here is already taken okay!!Not available anymore,am I right Type...ahhh..how about you Type?? How did you feel when you stepped on this very stage?'

Type: 'I feel quite nervous though..Ehehe..Khxbchai na kha..no..I mean..Khrub.. Khxbchai na khrub..For coming today to watch me perform for the first time..I'm feeling blessed by everyone..*wai*'

Host: 'Kha..Euyyy!!He is so cute!!Okay..aaa..now..if we talk today..he won't start performing..Now...I would step back and let our new star to shone as bright as the other celebrity'

The host walked back while encouraging me with her smile.. I took a heavy sigh..and looked up to the audiences..

Type: 'Fuhh!!!Guys..Ahha..I'm..so nervous..I.. would like to thank everyone that support me to be here on this stage.. Firstly,to P'Kao..for giving me this chance to be a celebrity under his company..Khxbchai na phi!!I'm so thankful..'

Type: 'Secondly...I..would like to thank P'Sarawat and Tine..for helping me with my songs..and your time..I'm so sorry..for interfering in your privacy..Ahahaha'

Type: 'Next..I would like to thank my bestfriend..Vee,Jin..and Ken.. You guys..I would never know..What will happen to me..If it wasn't for you guys who take good care of me before..Your hospitality are the best'

Type: 'And..lastly..for that one person..I always get my strength from..Khxbchai na.. Because of you..I was able to be here on the stage..I know..You are now happy..but..I would like you to hear this..A song..that I worked on myself..'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No one's POV

Type hold the guitar Tharn gave him firmly..He near his lips to the mic..and started to sing..

Song lyrics:

(FIRST GUYSS😂I'm sorry..but I've change the lyrics differently from before.. this is better I guess,since it's is rhyming..)

I still hear you, I feel you
You whisper in the wind
Would you please call my name
One more time, I must hear it
Though I'm frozen under the warmth of
A new sunset
I'm still walking, keep running
Until I can see you
Still with you

No light in the dark,
Only the night remains
I don't wanna get used to it
But I already have
Only hearing the white noise,
The sounds of the street
If I couldn't hear a thing at all
I think I would fall apart

With you I laugh
With you I cry
These simple feelings I have with you
Maybe they are all I am
So tell me when I will see you
And look you in the eyes
I will pull you close to me
And say that I missed you

In my memories without you
Whenever I am dancing
Alone the rain still pours
And when the fog in my mind clears and the rain stops falling
I will run back into you arms

Looking up, the moon is so lonely
It is crying out for somebody to join it in the sky
And I know morning will come soon and drown the moon out
But I wanted to be your star and
Come join you in the sky

If I knew, this would be
I'd have collected more memories
And saved them for myself
So tell me when I will see you
And look you in the eyes
I will pull you close to me
And say that I missed you

In my memories without you
Whenever I am dancing alone the rain still pours
And when the fog in my mind clears and the rain stops falling
I will run back into you arms

When I see you, your smiling
Looking at me, I see you
I will draw in the light that I see behind your eyes
Though our footsteps are far apart
I am still here with you
I will always be walking this path here beside you
Still with you

(Song originally by JK of BTS,but cover by Ashrita and her lyrics is amazing..I love it..if you want to hear it,do click on this😂):

________________________________

Type's voice echoed in the hall..The vibe reached the audiences..some are in tears and some are hugging each others while crying..

Type himself...was crying..He can't help but to think about Tharn when he sang the song.. that he wrote all by himself..from his deepest heart and feeling..

As Type stopped plucking his guitar,a loud applause began to echo from the audiences..Type was so overwhelmed that he can't stop crying and smile at the same time..His feelings are mixed..
He was stunned but pleased to see the audience are enjoying his performance..

Host: 'Ty..Type... Your song touched my heart..no..It touched everyone in this hall's hearts..Where did you learned to wrote such beautiful song?'

Type: 'I..*sniff*'

???: 'I HATE THE SONG!'

A familiar voice started to echo in the huge hall..

A tall figure was standing in front of the spotlight..Type stopped talking and looked to the silhouette..

???: 'I don't like the song..It makes someone I love cry too much'

The fans started to scream..

Tharn walked slowly to the stage..with cupboards hanging on his neck..

Type rolled his eyes and started to look mad..He knew,Ben was arrested this morning..and now..Tharn must be here to begged Type to lift the accusations on Ben..

Tharn: 'Hey Type..I begged you..Please..see this'

Tharn drew all his cardboards away and walked slowly to the stage..And now was confronting Type..

Type turned his face to other side with his angry face..He was not that mad,but he is still upset..

Tharn tried to hold his hand but he refused..

Until..Tharn managed to catch his hand and hold them firmly in his huge hand..

Tears slowly dripped from Type's eyes..No matter what he try to do,he can't keep his tears anymore..

Tharn softly cupped his palms on Type's face and slowly turned Type's face to his side..

Tharn wear the sweetest smile..He wiped off Type's tears..

Tharn: 'Are you still mad at me?'

Type pushed Tharn's hand and turned away..now.. his back was facing Tharn..

Tharn: 'It's okay..I know.. It's too late..I should have told you that I remember before..but the situation force me to..*cry*And.. Don't worry..I'm still fine..Just..upset..a little..not towards you..but..myself..I've been leaving you alone for a long time,that you now have lost your feelings towards me..And...and move on..*sniff*'

The hall was in silent and everyone was stunned..Some are crying too..

Tharn:'Now..can you tell me? Do you still like me? Because..I need to know'

Type remained silent and Tharn thought he already have his answer..

Tharn: 'Well*trembling voice*I guess.. that's my.. that's my answer..Goodluck..with your..career..And..I will always support you..*cry*'

Fans was crying after witnessing them..It was heartbreaking to see,their most shipped couple to go on their own separated way..

Tharn wiped off his tears and turned away..Until..

Type: 'I don't like you!'

Type's voice echoed..

Tharn stopped for while and look towards Type..

Type: 'I don't like you..But..I..I love you!'

Tharn's heart fluttered and butterflies started to rumble in his tummy..

He wiped his tears again and walked towards Type..

Type: 'Stop there!'

Tharn: 'W..why???'

Type: 'How can I believe that you really gained your memories back?'

Tharn: 'Aa..'

Type: 'See!!You lied'

Tharn: 'Hmm..should I tell everyone here what did you do when I'm still in deep sleep?'

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Type's POV

I was shocked and dashed towards Tharn to close his mouth with my hand before he spilled everything..

Type: 'Stop!'

I can't hold it back..My tears..they keep on coming out..

I hugged Tharn as hard as I can..I pressed my face on his firm chest and wiped off my tears on his shirt..

This chest..I've been missing this..

And this perfume...I've been craving to smell it..

And this man..I've been waiting to hug this warm and cozy body..where I always laid my head before..

Type: 'I hate you so much!!So so much!!I could have kick you right here, right now..Why did you leave me for so long?!!*cry*'

Tharn: 'Mhmm..How is my baby doing?Phi khxtoun na,thi rak..I never meant to leave you in the first place..I never asked to lost a part of our memories..'

Fuck you..I don't care..As long as you stay by my side,I can forget everything that happened before..

I grabbed Tharn's back as hard as I can and pulled him..I can't hold back..Who cares what people would say..But hugging your love one are the most comfortable thing..I can feel Tharn resting his head on my head and sniffing on my hair..

Tharn: 'Your hair smells so nice..You must be using my hair shampoo right?And this ..this shirt are from my shelf..the guitar too..and that shoes..How can you fit your enormous feet into it?'

Type: 'Errr..Fine..I'm wearing all your stuffs since you leave..But..I'm not stealing them..I'm just.....'

Tharn: 'Just what,thi rak?'

Type: 'I just want something to always remind me of you..Even when you are away..and forgotten of who I am..but I can still feel the old you when I wore these..Your perfumes,your shampoo,and even your *whisper*pillow'

Tharn's dimples appeared as he smile..He looked at me and rubbed my hair..

Tharn: 'Mhmmm..Since when did you know how to talk like this?I thought I'm the only one..'

Type: 'Fine..You are the sweetest..I can't beat you..am I right?Daddy?*cute tone*'

Tharn: 'Stop being so cute..You know I can't resist cuteness?'

Type: 'Owhhhowh..Then what if I do this? *Puing...puing..puing...puing*✊🏻😚✊🏻..Is it cute enough for you?'

Tharn: 'Type.. stopped.*giggled and clenched his jaws at the same time*'

Type: 'No..wayy..I will only be more cuter when you say stop'

Tharn suddenly pulled my head and pressed his lips on mine in front if everyone..

I was stunned..

But why am I enjoying this so much?His tongue feels so warm and his mouth tastes so sweet..It tastes like strawberry and marshmallow..

Tharn tried to pulled back but I keep pressing my lips on him..I don't care if they are watching.. but this is so good..I grabbed Tharn's hair and pulled his head onto my face..

...

As I pulled my lips,Tharn was still gaping..He must not be satisfied yet..

Type: 'Save it until we reached home'

Host: 'Err..Guys..As you can see..everyone was drooling of you both affection..even myself..I think..we are now..finished with Type's first solo track..and he still need to perform..other songs..right,Type?'

Type: 'Owh..yeah..urmm..Aa..I'm sorry ...no..I mean..we are sorry..For the..a..yeah..'

Host: 'That's fine.. because..it was kinda..urm.. hot and..erm..sweet affection you guys just now..Am I right guysssss?!!!'

Fans: 'Yes!!!!We want more!!!We want more!!We want more!!'

Host: 'Huihhhh..you guys want them to kiss till their jaws dropped??'

Fans 3:'No phi..We want them to perform together..not kiss!!'

Host: 'Owhh..Hehehe..maybe I'm the one who wasn't thinking straight just now..Pah.. TharnType..are you both agree to perform together..as a perfect duet..and a perfectly made from heaven couple?'

TharnType: 'Dai khrub'

Host: 'Then!!!I present to you guys!Tharn and Type!!'

We both performed some songs that we knew and sang them together..

Yes..I know..My love towards Tharn was never lost..I keep on encouraging myself to wait and look what I have as the result..We are now back together..and Ben was not there anymore to interfere with our relationship..

I love my man as much as he love me..But being cheesy is not my thing.. It's his..He was my source of love and hope now..I would never want him to leave me..ever again..

He is mine..only mine..I would not be as weak as I was before,that I let Ben take him away easily only because he had a short-term memory loss..

Tharn..

Although I am not as expressive as you are and I do not tell you those sweet things very often,I do not know what I would do without you. Because you are everything to me. Without you,nothing make sense,thi rak.

And because of you,every single day I have spend with you as your boyfriend,I realise how lucky I am to live such a beautiful life with you..

Tharn:

Thi rak..Now that I gained my memories back..I know..how much you are meant to me..leaving you for a few days could have drives me crazy..

But now that my love grew bigger,I will always have this piece of my heart that smiles whenever I think about you..

Don't worry thi rak..Phi sanya(I promised),I would never hurt your feelings and will give you all the loves that you missed since the day I left you..

And now..I'm Still With You ❤️

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Heuyyyy!!!Guys.. The story is not yet reached the last chapter..They are still up ahead..I'm sorry for updating the story extremely late this time..Since I make 2 chapters at the same time..I know..but I did it for you guys..I know everyone dislikes cliffhanger rite??Yet..I've been receiving a lot of positive comments from readers and god bless you all..I love you✋😔❤️ Not to forget that there is some comments that asked me to improve and yes..Thank you..I love you guys too..Your advices are so positive and I would definitely try to improve myself..The amount of reads for this book are so surprising and also the votes..Goshh..They are almost 1K..Thank you so so much guys..I really³ appreciate your supports..

Owhhhh!!!Yah..The next chapter would be more interesting..So who would like for me to slip in smuts in the chapter,can do votes na khrubb..God bless my mind..😌Stay tuned ❤️❤️love yallss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
109K 6.6K 26
A story about: -a hypersensitive Mew and his struggles as an actor. -a trainee actor Gulf and his rise to stardom. -two different worlds colliding.
71.9K 5.8K 72
Tharn belong to a conservative and aristocrat family so he was homophobic as he was raised like this... But then destiny took a turn and he met a Ner...
313K 17.5K 64
Type swallowed hard, watching the little water drops slide down Tharn's defined chest. He pressed the shutter button. The shutter clicked and the lig...