braincells at 3am

Oleh tinycells

a compilation of song lyrics, movie quotes and a bunch of things that randomly pop up in my mind updating Lebih Banyak

-
affection - BETWEEN FRIENDS
drugs
smiles
attraction
uncertainty
worthy
small actions
relationships (a short rant)
wanting
confidence
time ii
graduation
paper

time

49 2 0
Oleh tinycells

the way you can feel such a strong connection with someone you've known for only a week.
the way you feel yourself drifting from people that you've seemingly known forever.
it's possible, time is relative.

people change as the days go by. you don't recognise someone whom you so fondly admired anymore.
you lose yourself. who were you really? and who are you now?
it's possible, time is relative.

humans spend so much time waiting for things to be over; a week feels like a day while a day feels like a year. the days are no longer structured.
it's possible, time is relative.

when will we ever learn to live in the moment? accept things as they come, and stop worrying about the future.
you can't control it.
it never waits for you.
stop chasing time.

after all, time is relative.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
66.5K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...