Vampire Knight Fanfic

By ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... More

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 23

3.7K 64 4
By ieyatsusawada

Kaname was sitting on the sofa still remembering his beloved's soft lips into his lips.. When someone suddenly barged in and when Kaname look up it's Zero Kiryu together with Yuki.. Kaname stand up and look at the two of them..

"Well... What a rare visit.. Coming from a vampire how detests his own kind? What can I do for you Zero Kiryu?" Kaname asked Zero..

"Kaname-sama.. Please.. Just listen to him.." Yuki pleaded.

Yuki POV

When Zero decided to asked for forgiveness of what happened last time.. We reach the Moon Dormitory's entrance door and he just barged in.. I saw Kaname-sama's in the sofa slowly standing up to face us.. He asked Zero for the sudden visit.. I replied.

"Kaname-sama... Please... Just listen to what he have to say.. We didn't come here to start a fight.." I pleaded.

"I knew it... It's the man who hurt Yu-chan!!" I saw Ruka and Aido approach us with a hint of anger. I defend Zero..

"Oi.. Stop it.. Hanabusa.. Ruka.. You don't want Yumika to detests you right? You two know well that Yumika always hate a liar enough to detest them.. Want that to happen?" I look at Aido's cousin said.. I look up in the second floor he was resting his arms in the stairs. I look back at the two.. They inhale some air and calm down a little.

"Your lucky.. Zero Kiryu.. If not for Yumika's request not to hurt you.. I could kill you right here.. Right now.." I step back when I saw Aido's icy blue eyes turned into bloody red.. I felt Zero's arms in my shoulder to assure me he was here.. I calm down.

"Shut it.. Aido... I didn't come here to fight.. I just want to talk to you Kuran.." Zero look at Kaname that's still standing..

"You don't have too.. Due to her request I'll let you stay in the Day Class with Yuki.. Yumika don't want the two of you to be seperated after all... But still I can't forgive you for what happen.. Right now.. I want to kill you for what you did.. But for her sake... I'll supress my anger towards you.. Instead... Make sure to always protect them both.. And just stay away from Yumika when your about to lose control.. I'll go to the Chairman myself about you being transfered in the night class.. I'm sure the Chairman make some drastic measures to control you right.." Kaname-sama eyed on the bracelet that is place on my wrist..

"Yes... Kaname-sama.. Thank you for letting him stay at the Day Class.." I bowed my head to him..

"No worries.. Yumika promise me afterall.. Yuki.. Thank you for always giving your best.. I'll leave the rest to you.." Kaname-sama turn his heels away from us and started to went upstairs.

"Looks like.. We won't throw a party to welcome you here.. Come.. I see you on the door.." Ichijou came to us and smile.. He gesture his hand and lead us to the front door.

"Thank you.." I smile at him and he nodded.

While taking the path back to the classroom Zero suddenly stop. I turn my heels around. I felt his hand wrap against mine but then something cold was place on my hand.. I lay my eyes on it.. It's a small gun.

"Zero.. What in the..." I was going to asked him but he just continued.

"This is the gun Headmaster lent me especially against vampires.. If I ever loses my human side and become a crazy vampire that is enough to hurt you or Yumika.. Please use this gun to shoot me.." Zero exclaim.

"What are you...." I was interupted again.. When he continued.

"Not right now.. But definitely that day will come.. Please.. Kill me with your own hands.." He look at me seriously.. I was staring at the small anti-vampire gun in my hand and I lost all the words I want to say.. Zero was still standing infront of me. I was speechless at his words..

End of POV

Days have passed.. Yuki was still remembering the time Zero hand her a anti-vampire gun..

Yuki POV

I was leaning against the horse track railing inside the school ground.. Zero was afraid to become a blood thristy vampire without any self-control.. The verdict on that kind of Zero...I was remembering the past 10 years ago.. That man appeared in front of me and Yumika.. A vampire gone mad with his thrist of blood.. I open my eyes stay on guard when someone hold my wrist I look up.. A sign of relief escape my lips.. It's just my bestfriend Yori waking me up.

"Yuki get up.. You actually fell asleep on the Physical Education class that's a rare sight..." I just scratch my head and smile.. When I stop.. Did I just hear right??

"Yori..." I look at her with pleading eyes.. She nodded.

"Well... Looks like you heard me.. That's right while you're asleep the horses allocated from our class was already taken by all of our classmates.. The only one remaining was this bad-tempered horse.. White Lily... I already choose mine so Yuki..." She pats my shoulder and continued. "Use your good temper to ride on that one.. Good luck.." I look at Yori with a pleasing eyes.. Maybe it will work.. When Yumika's doing this everyone was tamed.. But Yori just pat my head.

"Yori..." I said in a scared and sad voice..

"Yuki... That trick won't work on me.. Unless Yumi-chan do it... Well I would trade my horse to you if the one who do that is Yumi-chan.. Yuki.. If you don't pay attention.. I'm sure White Lily will throw you off.." Yori ride the horse she choose.. I look at White Lily and gulp.. Without making any noise I started to loose her horse lace.. But suddenly.. Her eyes gleam.. She started to slip.. A few more minutes White Lily's horse lace began to loose.. She started to run.. I run after her when I saw Yumika was running towards us.. And White Lily was running towards her. Everyone followed me.

"Yumika.... Get away from there!!" I scream..

White Lily was closing the gap.. I close my eyes in fear... They're about to collide... But it never happen.. I slowly open my eyes and it went awed..

End of POV

Yumika POV

I was going to the horse track.. I was skipping while humming.. I cook some lunch for Yuki-neechan, Zero-niichan amd Yori-neechan.. They are having a horse back riding for there P.E lessons.. I smile widely and started to scream when I saw Yuki-neechan's figure I scream..

"Nee-chan!!!!" I run to her still holding my basket full of foods.. When I saw White Lily went on rampage.. And in a split seconds she run.. She was running in front of me... I heard Nee-chan's voice.. I just stand their waiting for White Lily..

"YUMIKA!!! GET OUT OFF THERE!!!" Yuki-neechan scream my name before closing her eyes.. All of the Day Class Students had they eyes closed.. Waiting for the impact of us colliding.. But it never came.. Slowly they open their eyes and stared at me with awed. After regaining her strength Yuki-neechan and Yori-neechan run to my side.

"How..." Both of them said in unison.. I just smile..

"How'd you do it?? White Lily never let anyone to touch her except Zero.. How come you...." Yuki-neechan look at me with confused look.. Until Zero-niichan came into view and held White Lily's lace. And without making such effort he jump at White Lily's back.. I saw him held his hand to Yuki-neechan.. I saw Yuki-neechan hesitate.. I tap her shoulder to ease her uneasiness. "Are you sure Yumika?" She look at me to make sure.

"Yup.. Right White Lily.. You'll let my Nee-chan ride you... Right?" I look at White Lily's eyes and I make my face look cute.. Yuki-neechan's face was so hilarious..

End of POV

Yuki POV

I suddenly closed my eyes and wait for the loud thud but it never came.. When I slowly open my eyes.. I can't believe what my eyes could see.. Not just me but all of our classmates are stun. The rampaging White Lily earlier calmed down.. Yumika was happily stroking White Lily's beautiful pure white hair.. And it looks like the horse love it.. It started to move happily.. I run to her Yori and I look at her and asked..

How..." Both of me and Yori said in unison.. She just smile sweetly at us..

"How'd you do it?? White Lily never let anyone to touch her except Zero.. How come you...." I'd look at Yumika with confused look.. Until Zero came into view and held White Lily's lace. And without making such effort he jump at White Lily's back.. I saw him held his hand onto me... I gulp.. Maybe Yumika saw me hesitate.. She tap her hand on my shoulder to ease the uneasiness I felt I looked at her and asked.."Are you sure Yumika?" She look at me to make sure.

"Yup.. Right White Lily.. You'll let my Nee-chan ride you... Right?" Yumika look at White Lily's eyes and she make her face look cute...

"Yumika.. There's no way.. White Lily could be ta..me... Like.... That??" My eyes pop out and my mouth open wide.. White Lily's expression was priceless.. She look at me and face her back in front of me.. Everyone was awed..  Like me... There eyes pop out with a open wide mouth combined.. We look at Yumika... Still couldn't believe my eyes.. Until... She laugh hard..

"Nee-chan's face was so funny.. I didn't know that kind of expression will come to life.. Don't you find it hilarious White Lily?" She face White Lily and White Lily just stand up to agree...

"I... Can't believe this... Even the bad tempered horse was tame by her cuteness and warm aura.. I always thought Zero was the only one who can touch her.. But..." Yori didn't finish what she was about to say when..

"Megami Yumika-sama..." I look at the Day Class students.. They started to worship Yumika!!!

"Oi.. My hand are getting tired.. Are you going to ride or not?" I look at Zero still reaching his hand.. I look at Yumika.. Even she was troubled she just smile.. I grab Zero's hand and he pulled me easily.. I was in front of him and he started to gently tap White Lily's lower body.. I got surprise when White Lily suddenly run I close my eyes and tug on Zero's horseback riding uniform tightly..

End of POV

Meanwhile..

Sayori POV

I was still awed by Yumika's charm.. She can even tame the bad tempered horse White Lily.. I walk too her..

"Yu-chan.. How come you are overflowing with sweet, cute and warm charm?? Enough for them to be tamed by it.." I whisper enough for her to hear.. She was about to reply when...

"MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA!!" I was loss in thought.. This is the first time... I look at her again and she was troubled.. She look at me for help.. "Yu-chan.. Your charm was terrifiying.. The Day Class Students started worshippimg you has there Goddess." I look at her and said it..

"MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA!!" The Day Class Students approaching us.. They look scary.. More scary that Lily.. More scary that the horror movies I've watched.. I look at Yumika.. She was irritated in a cute way..

"STOP IT.. I'M NOT A GODDESS OKAY... I REALLY HATE THE DAY CLASS STUDENTS!!" She scream at them in a angry cute tone.. She always hate the Day Class because of what they did to Yuki.. The only person she likes in our Class was Me and Zero..

"MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA!!" Even me got scared.. They're smiling evilly... Still walking towards us and continuously calling Yumika.. MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA..

End of POV

Yumika POV

After what happen with White Lily.. They just called me a 'GODDESS' how come?? They started worshipping me and calling my name with a creepy tone.. They started to walk to me and Yori-neechan still giving me the name they just made.

"MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA!!!" they all said in unison.. A creep run down my spine.. It's creepy... I scream at them hoping to stop them..

"STOP IT.. I'M NOT A GODDESS OKAY... I REALLY HATE THE DAY CLASS STUDENTS!!" I scream enough for them to hear.. But... Still they continue calling me "MEGAMI!!"

I look at the horrid face of Yori-neechan.. I look at her and smile..

"Yori-neechan.. Can stay.. If I run they'll follow me.. You'll be safe... When they started to run after me make sure to look for Yuki-nee and Zero-nii.. Okay..." I hug Yori-neechan and I run..

Like I thought.. They all chasing after me.. I was running away from them as faat as I could.. They was getting on my nerves.. They all shoutimg my name while adding 'Megami' in the front..

"MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA!!! DON'T RUN AWAY FROM US.. WE ARE YOUR SUBORDINATES.. WE'RE GOING TO FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE.." did they just say "SUBORDINATES!"

"How many times do I have to tell you.. I'm not a 'GODDESS' stop chasing me already.. You're all creepy.." I said while running..

"No.. We always waited for someone like you! Please MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA!! Stop running away from us.. Let us worship you!!" One of the day class student said.

"That's right!!" They said in unison.

"Leave me alone already.!! You're all giving me creeps... That's why I hate all the Day Class...!" I shout enough for them to hear but.. They still chasing me.. I reach the path that leads me to the Moon Dorm and I run to that path.. They still chasing me.. "Ahh!!! So persistent!!!" I was getting tired.. I reach the Moon Dormitory's main gate.. I knock on the door... But no one answers... Even the caretaker was not in his post.. I look at them.. They surrounded me..

"MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA.. COME.. LETS GO.. WE'RE GOING TO TREAT YOU LIKE A TRUE GODDESS.." The Day Class Student Council President was walking to me and reaching his hand on me..

"Stay away...." I said to them with a hint of a frightened by fear tone...

"Come.. Yumika-sama.." the president as going near me..

"Please.... Stay... Away... From... Me..." I said between sobs..

He was about to reach my hand when suddenly.. A pair of strong hands embraced me from behind.. I look up... My tears began to fall down..

"Kaname-sama...." the one who embrace me was Kaname-sama.. When I feel safe my tears began to fall..

"You're gonna be okay now.." Kaname-sama carry me bridal style and I hug his neck and I was nuzzling my face in too his neck..

I cried..

End of POV

Moon Dormitory..

Takuma POV

"Aido.. Look what you've done?? Because of you opening the window that horse gone berserk.. Close it.." I ordered him.. When I heard Yuki's scream. "Aido..... Look what you've done that bad tempered horse was going to Yumika's direction!!" I yelled at him.. I was about to jump when Kaname stops me.

"It's alright.. It's still Yumika.. Beside Zero Kiryu.. Yumika was the second one who tame that horse.. She's gonna be okay.." I look at Kaname and he smile while resting his arms on his lap.. I sigh.. But still I close the window and gives Aido his punishment.. I look back at Kaname and smile..

"Kaname.. Today is a holiday, it's a rare occasion.. Such torture.. You aren't able to spend your time enjoying yourself.." Still closing the curtain I look at him..

"That Founding Institute keeps sending reports here... It's irritating.." Kaname sighed in between irritation.

"Oh.. That... Forcing you to write an essays because of those old fogeys.. I'm such a ditzy person who loves reading manga.. So I cannot imagine doing that sort of thing.. I nearly forgot.. It looks like Yumika was alright.. Before the horse collides with her she calmed her down.." I turn my face to see him..

"Is that so.." Kaname replied with a hint of relieve..

"Eh???" I was stunned.. This is the first time I heard Kaname's voice sigh in relief... I smirk.. "You are actually concerned about right? Even though you said it yourself that its gonna be fine because she was Yumika.. You still got worried." I smile at him but he just look at me with a irritated eyes.. I stopped teasing him.. "I think I'll go back reading my mangas.." I stopped when Kaname called my name..

"Ichijou!!!" I turn around.. I was about to asked him when.. Aido open the door enough for it to break..

"Hanabusa.. You use too much strength.." Kain said to his cousin..

"Akatsuki.. This is not the time for the sermon...Lord Kaname..." Aido look at Kaname..

"Looks like... The day class student.. They seem to have lose in there senses..." Senri added..

"I know.. Yu-chan's charm was irresistable.. But to the point of worshipping her and treat her as a Goddess enough to scare her.. It's unforgivable..!!" I heard Ruka yelled..

Kaname got up and turn his heels away.. He leave the room and we followed him.

End of POV

Everyone in the Moon Dormitory was inside.. They still hears Yumika's sweet with a bit of angry voice..Just hearing her voice was enough for them to be swayed away to the dreamland.. A continuous knock brought them back..

Kaname POV

I called Ichijou's name before he could leave my room.. I was about to say to meet Yumika in the main gate when Aido slam my door enough to break my wall.. Kain was going to commenting what he did but Aido interrupt him. He look at me with rage so does Ruka.. I stand up and leave the room the meet Yumika when they followed me.. We are all in the front door of the dorm when we heard Yumika's sweet voice with a hint of anger.. But still it was enough to make us be swayed.. Her voice was so soothing in our hears.. It always calmed us down.. My thoughts came back when I heard a knock..

A continuous knock was heard.. In the main gate.. I look at the others and they all started to slapped themselves.

"It's not the time to be daydreaming!!!" Aido slaps both of his face for him to wake up.. The others followed him to do it so...

Ichijou open the front door for me.. We all walk to the main gate when... I heard one of the day class student said outside the gate.

"MEGAMI YUMIKA-SAMA.. COME.. LETS GO.. WE'RE GOING TO TREAT YOU LIKE A TRUE GODDESS.." Is what I heard.. My ears started to tingle.. Did I just heard him right?? They going to take my angel away from me.. NO WAY!!! I WON'T ALLOW IT..

"Are they insane?? Just because she can make that horse follow her.. They started to worship her??" I heard Rima said..

"They are... They going to steal Yu-chan away from us!!" Shiki continued in a baritone voice.

The noise was getting more and more louder.. When a sudden voice made our ears tingle... It's Yumika's voice and she was scared of them..

Stay away...." I heard Yumika said to them with a hint of a frightened by fear tone...

"Come.. Yumika-sama.." I heard the president said in a creepy tone

"Please.... Stay... Away... From... Me..." This last words are enough to make us angry. I heard Yumika said this between sobs...

Silently opening the door I embrace Yumika's small frame into mine.. She look up and when she saw me tears started to fall from her eyes. She called my name..

"Kaname-sama..." it's faint but she called my name with a hint of relieve.. I'm still embracing her from behind I smiled at her and said

"You're gonna be okay now.." I carried her bridal style and she started to hug me tightly and she was nuzzling her head on my neck.. I gently grab her small body even more.. When...

"Give back our Goddess!!" My ears started to tingle.. How could they call my angel they're Goddess.. She was mine!! Only mine.. I was about to walk inside when I heard the Day Class Student Council President.

"Give her back.. Why does she always want to hang around with you, Ever since we saw her and whenever we try to talk to her she always run away from us and seek for your help?? Give her back.." The Day Class President asked.. I look at him intently enough for him to flinched.. But he never gave up..

"Give her back.. Give our Goddess back!!" He yelled enough for us to hear..

I was about to face him when Yumika hug me even more.. I stop.. I look at Ichijou and he nodded..

"Please.. Step back.." Ichijou ordered.. All of the night class student guard us.. I was about to leave when I heard his ugly tone that made my ears tingled even more..

"What..? State what you want!!!" I look at him running out of patience.. He continued.

"We challenged all of you in the night class.. At the sports festival next week.. The student council arranged it.. It will be held in the afternoon when the heat of the day subsided.. When we win... You need to give us back our Goddess... And you need to promise never talk to her again!" The student council president pointed his forefinger on me..

"How could you.. You're disrespecting our Lord..." I heard Aido said in an irritated voice..

"So... What do you say?? Day Class vs Night Class? If you win we will promise never to be near her again.. And I'll limit the time our class for seeing all of you.. And if we win... You need to give her back... She was the winning prize for the festival.. Not even the Chairman can stop us.. This is what our class demand.." He continued.. And the other day class agreed.. With my head lift up with confidence I face him..

"Deal... If we win... Don't ever showed all of your faces in front of her ever again.. See you until the sports festival.." I turn my heel around and walked into our dorm..

My subordinates followed me inside and close the heavy door..

I walk inside and I'm going to place Yumika in the sofa but.....

She just held me tightly and nuzzle even more in my neck.. I heard her sob while still shaking and then she said..

"I... I don't like them... They.... Are... More scary than you are.... Kaname-sama... Don't give me.... to... them..." She hug me even more tightly and say this between a faint sobs..

"Ichijou... Please contact the Headmaster.. We need to discuss about this.. Call them too.. Yuki and Zero Kiryu.." I ordered when Ichijou interrupt me.

"What about your meeting?" He asked me.

"We can still reschedule it... Just sent them a letter... Tell them I'm busy until next week.. We can resume the meeting after.. This is far more important.. Am I right?" I looked at him and I asked..

"Yes... This is far more important.." Ichijou  smirk evilly and he was impatient to crush the Day Class students.

"We just need to win... For Yu-chan!!!" Aido put his arms into fist and lift it up..

"Ahh!!!' I smirk.. They all pumped up..

I was watching my subordinates when I felt Yumika's lips touch my neck..

"Looks like... Being in your arms soothes her.. Kaname... You can bring her to your room.. We will call you if they arrived." I nodded and followed Ichijou's advice.. I went upstair and I went straight into my room.. Still carrying my beloved.. After we reach my room I felt her hold began to loose.. She looks at me and I look back.. And then...

......

End of POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
22.5K 913 52
"Are you lost little girl........i want your blood" the vampire then pushed my sister and went to attack her. she screamed "noo don't". she was so l...
93.2K 2.9K 112
*Part 1* As a model, Ichika Hirawa can only attend the Night Class to get her Ph.D. When Hanabusa and Akatsuki realize that Kaname shows interest in...
2.1K 77 6
This is how I wanted the story to end in the Vampire Knight, Anime. So since we don't always get what we want, I wrote my own ending to this fantasti...