!πƒπšπ² 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Re...

By Gl1tch3dOracle

"π—žπ—²π—²π—» observation. Has Nugget's potential friend also noticed the green of the grass and the blue of the... More

Rules, Info & Requests
|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers
|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon
(A/N)
|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)
|| 05 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 1)
|| 06 || Relationship Headcanons (Part 2)
|| 07 || Creature Feature Bloopers (featuring YOU!)
|| 08 || Partners In Love
|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
Question
Update
|| 10 || Lab Rat Love
|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny
|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget
|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily
|| 14 || ABC's Of Affection With Billy
A/N
|| 15 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 2)
|| 16 || Sincerely Mine
|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin
|| 18 || ABC's Of Affection With Carla
(A/N)
|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted
|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!
|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...
|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!
|| 23 || I'm In Love With A Robot!
|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...
|| 25 || Flowers For Diana Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
|| 26 || Lasers And Gingers
(A/N)
|| 27 || The Love Of Two Brothers Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)
(A/N)
|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover
|| 29 || Merchant And Monster
I'm Back!
|| 30 || Merchant And Monster (Part 2)
|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

|| 03 || Silent Bond

2K 30 6
By Gl1tch3dOracle

• Art by azraq on tumblr 

• A few little notes before you start reading 

• (P/N) = Pet name 

• (S/N) = Sibling name 

• Kid x !Former Labrat!Reader •

• Fluff •

• Enjoy 

After escaping your local neighbour evil principal's secret lab, you end up meeting your new best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh, yes, you would definitely be traumatised for the rest of your life after THAT. Sitting down on the front steps that lead into the kindergarten, you sighed. Reaching up to your face, you tried your hardest to rid it of the sticky green goo that covered it. You were looking forward to a hot shower or bath when you got home. At least it was nice out today, one of the first days in a while that you've seen.

Now, you are probably wondering how we got here, so let's go back a few hours to the beginning of your freedom.

—————— Reverse Time Skip? ——————

Madison gently gave you a side hug as more tears slid down your face. You hated it here, you wanted to leave, to go home. You missed your parents, and your pet, (P/N), and surprisingly, you missed your elder sibling. You HATED being here in this dark lab. 

You were also scared. You and Alice, who was being comforted by Ron, had just had your 'session' with the principal of this kindergarten. Your throat burned from crying and from the amount of chemicals your semi mutated body just had to ingest. Your arms also ached from the injections.

"Shhh, it's ok. We're ok. We're gonna get out one day" Madison whispered comfortingly to you. You and Madison had always been close, having grown up together, you did practically everything together. Considering you were Madison's best friend, you were also close with the schools germaphobe, Ozzy.

You were suddenly jerked from your thoughts by the sound of the elevator dinging. Fear gripped your small body with the thought that the principal was back already. What surprised you, was four small figures standing huddled in the elevator. You could feel Madison lean forward as if she was trying to identify who they were.

"Ozzy?" She asked, sounding helpless.

"I don't think it's him" Ron chimed in, Alice nodded, looking stressed but a lot calmer than before. To be honest, after the arrival of four new people, you were feeling a lot more curious than sad, although your limbs and throat still ached.

"No! You kids have to get out of here!" Alice cried. Your eyes having adjusted to the dark after the brief amount of light from the elevator, and with the help of the glowing consoles to your left, you could make out what the kids looked like now. Two of them looked pretty similar, and they both wore hoodies. 'Probably twins', you thought. 

The third child, you realised with a shock, was Penny, the one who put you four into this stupid and scary nightmare. You flinched slightly when you realised it was her. Penny seemed to notice, as she gave you an apologetic look before staring at the ground. 

The fourth kid looked... interesting, to you at least. He had spiked brown hair, a blue and white striped shirt, and a pair of blue shorts on. What caught your attention was his stony expression and small backpack with various objects in it. Is that a remote hanging out of one of the pockets?

"That blonde girl is the one that put us in here!" Alice finished. Penny twisted her feet inwards slightly whilst starting to shake slightly. You had just noticed that Ron, Madison and Alice had all shifted towards the back of the glass box you were put in.

"I'm sorry" Penny started, you could vaguely see tears streaming down her face. "I wasn't in control of myse-" one of the twins cut her off, from their voice, it sounded like a girl.

"Why don't we save apologies and explanations for after we're saved everyone and gotten out of here alive?" Her voice was gently, but stern. Her brother chimed in. "Lily's right. How do we get you guys out of there?" He said, looking at the four of us. You decided it was time to pipe up.

"I don't know. Try pressing one of the buttons on here. See if that-" you got cut of but the sound of someone very familiar fake coughing.

"Penny.. what are these children doing unsecured in my secret lab?" The stern voice of the principal made all eight of you freeze. Penny turned slowly to look at her mother. She wiped the tears from her face and stared at her.

"I'm here to-" she looked around, "WE'RE here to stop you! You can't do this anymore!" Penny declared. Penny's mother frowned. "I do not have time for this Penny, I'm sending all of these children to the principal's office". Her mother looked at Penny as if she were expecting something from her.

"Penny?! Did you hear me?! I said-" she cut herself off realising something. "Oh. Your chip fried didn't it. That's quite unfortunate. That means your useless to me". You were' pretty sure everyone's eyes widened, including yours and especially Penny's.

"But... but... I'm your daughter. Mummy please-!"

(Now I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move called 'saving Penny cause she deserved better'.)

Before any of you could comprehend anything. One of the hooks from the ceiling came swooping down, crashing through the glass container and whacking the principal into the tub of goo beneath her (I know it isn't open at this point in the game but just go with it). 

There was a weird 'gloop' sound as the principal fell into the green goo, and then everything went silent. Everyone's heads turned to the corner where the console was located to see the weird kid standing there with a blank look on his face.

"Uhm... ok, guess we saved everyone?" The girl, Lily, spoke up.

"I dunno" you said, "I got a bad feeling, or that might just be the chemicals speaking, or both" you said, surprisingly ok for having a giant claw come so close to hitting you and being covered in shattered glass. You had several cuts in your (F/C) hoodie, but some of them were there before this incident. Penny was just staring off into space, silent crying. I mean, you would be too if your mother just did THAT. You decide to stand up and get the glass of you. Jumping out from the shattered box, you stumbled slightly but managed to land fine.

As the rest of your friends got out of the box, something in the goo growled and spluttered. All you could say was, "guess it wasn't just the chemicals" before the mutated principal broke the surface of the goo and sucked you, Alice, Madison and Ron into her giant mouth. And then everything went dark.

The end.

You groaned slightly as you felt someone carrying you.

"Hey sleepyhead. Finally awake?" You knew that voice anywhere. 

"(S/N)?" You asked weakly. They made a shushing sound before gently setting you down on the front of the stairs.

"I'm gonna run over to the phone booth a few streets over. Are you gonna be ok with your friends here?" They asked you. You nodded slightly. They nodded back, before reaching over to pet your head before retracting their hand and standing up and jogging away. You looked at their disappearing form with confusion, you reached up and touched you hair. Ok... something isn't right. Pulling your hand away from your hair, you noticed that you were entirely coated in a layer of sticky green goo.... nasty.

And so here we are.

A sudden shadow blocked the sun from reaching you, you know like in those cliché romance shows? Never mind. You looked up to see the strange kid from the lab. He took his bag off and rummaged through it to find a packet of tissues. He offered you some, and as you took some he crouched down to your level and started wiping the goo from your hair. Honestly, this was a bit weird but hey, no goo is good.

"So," you said, getting his attention "can I know a bit more about you, like your name?" The kid paused for a bit. "Uhh, I usually go by Kid. If I'm being honest, I don't really know any other name to go by". You nodded, "I'm (Y/N), oh, and thanks for the tissues" you said. Kid nodded and went back to wiping the goo from your hair, while you cleaned off your face, all the while making small talk with your new friend.

After a bit, your sibling came back to see you talking with Kid. After some introductions, your sibling took your hand,

"Mum and dad want us home so they can make sure you're ok. It was nice meeting you Kid" they nodded towards your new friend.

————— Time Skip brought to you by Penny —————

It had been like, a month after the whole escape incident. Since then, you've made a lot more friends. Surprisingly, one of your best friends is Penny, considering she was the one who got you and your friends into the who lab thing. 

Another one of your best friends, is Kid. Ever since the day you were freed, you'd have giant sleepovers with Kid, Madison, Alice, Ron, Nugget, Lily, Billy and Penny. How your parents handled it, you never know. And ever since your friend group expanded they just became bigger.

Today was a Saturday, and a pretty quiet one at that. You weren't able to have one of your iconic sleepovers this weekend cause pretty much everyone was busy. Although you were pretty content to play with your Lego with your sibling with the TV playing in the background. But for some reason, (S/N) just wouldn't stop smiling, and not the 'happy go-lucky' smile, it was more like a 'I know something that you don't know' smile that only siblings have.

A sudden knock at the door startled you, but before you could say anything, your sibling jumped to their feet and yelled "I'LL GET IT!". There was a little but a quiet murmuring. You looked up only to see a very familiar face.

"OH! Hi Kid! I didn't know you were coming over!" You said, being very startled. He gave you a cheeky grin before sitting down beside you and started to play with the Lego. This was the sort of bond you to had, Kid's the really silent child that only speaks when he has to.

The rest of the afternoon was really fun. Lot's of snacks and movies involved.

———————————————————————————————————

Sorry for not being very active lately. I don't really have any excuse other than being lazy, so here's a chapter that's a little longer than usual. I was also thinking of doing a head cannon chapter for some of the characters. 

If you couldn't tell Penny is my fav Kindergarten character. :) Just a little something you now know about me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 6.9K 23
This is just like every other Jschlatt x reader story, but I've never written on wattpad before so this will be fun! I'll add more tags and what not...
7.5K 168 18
❗️Stories can contain extremely dark and triggering topics. Viewer discretion is advised.❗️ DISCONTINUED None of the characters belong to me. Photo...
50.8K 988 24
11 years after Kid's first year of kindergarten, Kid is finally 15. What could possibly go wrong?