Blaze, My Mate

By discopops

Sophia Turpin is a fun loving girl who respects everybody. She couldn't wait to turn 18 and find her mate. Wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

4K 94 17
By discopops

Sophia

It had been days since my talk with Blaze, it felt good getting some things off my chest. I was still angry with him but I could tolerate being around him much better. I didn't feel like killing him any more.

Everything we bought for Azure was delivered and it was more than I remembered. Clothes and few toys were brought to my room. He loved wearing clothes but not shoes. Blaze gave him a stuffed wolf and he loved that thing. He loved eating different things except vegetables but his favourite was chicken nuggets. He eat them all the time and Blaze made sure they never run out.

I spent most of my time in my room alone, no one bothered me and  it made me happy. Blaze made time to eat with us even though he was busy. The rogues were on everyone's mind so the pack had to be ready for anything. It meant a lot of stress for Blaze and I wondered how he was handling everything. Not that I cared or anything.

It was nearly lunch time, our food was brought to my room. We never ate with the pack. Azure was watching the door like a hawk, Blaze was running late. So we waited until Azure gave up and ate his food. Finally Blaze showed up and he seemed surprised.

"Sorry I'm late. You could have started without me."

"It's okay, I'm not that hungry." I lied and on cue my stomach grumbled.

Blaze shook his head amused and focused on Azure who was beaming at him. They were getting on very well. Blaze tried taking Azure to the mall once but when the engine came to life, he shifted into his wolf and hid in his father's lap. Blaze was so scared that he would never trust him again but I thought that brought them closer. Blaze drove him around the driveway until he was conformable in a car.

"Hey buddy, daddy has something for you."

"Dada!" Azure said. I couldn't believe my ears, tears came to my eyes. Blaze was much worse, tears were falling freely on his cheeks. His eyes held pride for our son.

"Yes buddy, dada. I love you so much."

"That was his first word," I said. I felt nothing but happiness, it meant he was developing as he was eating well.

"And it was dada, he knows I'm his dad Sophia." Blaze was hugging Azure. There was a knock and Blaze went to open the door. He had a plastic bowl in his hands as he kneeled in front of Azure.

"Look what daddy got for you." Azure's face lit up as he shouted.

"Berry!!" He took the bowl from his father and came to me so we can share. I ate just two and he started eating happily.

"Shall we eat, I hope you don't mind that it's cold," I said uncovering the food. He held both my hands and the sparks were intense. I looked at him shocked and pulled my hands out of his grasp. There was guilt in his eyes why, your guess was as good as mine.

"Thank you Sophia."

"For what?"

"For this moment."

"Sure, now let's eat."

The food was cold but good, Blaze did offer to heat it up but I couldn't wait anymore. We eat in comfortable silence. Blaze had his eyes on me all the time, it was annoying. When we were done, he said he needed to show me something. So we made our way to his apartment. I hadn't been there since our talk, Azure was given his baths by Blaze.

He opened the door and I was amazed. The place looked different, gone was the marble floor , white, furniture and all glass things. The floor was replaced with dark stained hardwood, the kitchen was still the same white cabinets with marble counter tops, stainless steel appliances and four wooden bar stools about the island. The dining table was nice and modern with matching chairs. In the living room was a huge sectional with fireplace in front and a huge plasma TV on top. There were built-in on either side of the fireplace, it were painted yellow. I thought it was a bold move even though it was my favorite colour. The were few books and picture frames of Azure mostly.

It was beautiful. I couldn't change a thing, it was like who ever designed it had me in mind.  Blaze cleared his throat to get my attention, he gestured for me to follow him. He took me to the same room Azure napped in when I was here. He opened the door and ohh my....

It was perfect and could tell it was for Azure, it was beyond my wildest dreams. The wall was a beautiful green with trees painted on, the ceiling was sky blue with a bid of  clouds. The was a nice big crib with soft white bedding against the wall with a window. There wa a rocking chair, book shelves and trunk that looked like a huge Boulder that was full of toys. The carpet was fluffy and soft. I had no words to thank Blaze as I turned to him with tears falling.

"Sophia, what's wrong? We can change it if you don't like, just don't cry okay," Blaze said worried.

"It's perfect Blaze," I said wiping my tears.

"My heart sank for bit there." He spoke to Azure and said. "Your mom likes your room buddy." Azure just looked at him.

"Can you say, mama?" Blaze asked. He repeated his question to Azure who was now smiling widely his eyes sparkling with happiness. They mirrored his father's and seeing my son in his father's arms so happy, brought me  so much joy. Blaze was breathtakingly handsome, I never realised how big he got, his body was perfection and I was staring.

"Mama!" My son said. Blaze hugged him and kept saying good boy. He gave him to me and I kissed all over his face and hugged him, I was happy.

"Oh, my big boy. I'm so happy." I put him down. "This is your room baby boy, you finally have your room Azure. Come, look at your toys," I said opening the toy trunk. His face lit up and he started pulling toys out to play with. The room was big enough for him to play in. He forgot about me when he found what he wanted.

"Thank you for doing this for him, I know you're busy with the rogue situation."

"There's no need to thank me Sophia, this is for our son."

"He is so happy and he called me mom for the first time."

"It does feel amazing right? I'm just happy you approve, I was scared you would hate everything. "

"The whole place looks amazing Blaze. When did you get time to do all this? I mean you have so much on your plate?"

"I had a lot of help so don't worry about it." He suddenly seemed nervous, "Sophia.... would it..." He chuckled, shook his head and closed his eyes. When he opened them, they held nothing but warmth, sincerity and a bit of desperation.

"Can you and Azure come and live with me here?"

What? He was kidding right? He expected me to live in the same place he shared with Victoria. He was crazy, but I couldn't deny my son to move into his beautiful room. Azure would move in not me. What about his mother, I couldn't do it never.

"I will never live in the place you lived in with Victoria, I'm sorry." He closed the distance between us quickly and took my hands in his. Again with hands helding, he was so close I could feel the heat of his body. His scent was intoxicating, the warmth of his touch sent small electric currents through out my body. The bond was mending and being this close to him was not good.

"Victoria never moved in with me Sophia, please believe me baby." When he called me baby I glanced up at him, ready to tell him off but that was a big mistake. All words left me and I got lost in the sea of blue. I didn't trust my voice so I nodded. I was ready to agree to anything but when Sky purred I regained my mind.

"I get the Victoria part, what about your mother? And... can I have my hands back?"

"My parents moved out so it will be just us. Do it for our son, please. I want him to see us as family and this will give him stability." He was right and I knew it.

"I will move in for my son's sake, okay." He was beaming, it was like he won lottery or something. I just needed to get away from him so I can breath.

My problem was that, I was fighting a losing battle against Blaze.

**************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.1K 20
Sierra is about to turn 18 and she and her wolf have decided that if Angus the son of the Alpha is still her mate they will reject him. He ignored t...
9.6M 183K 37
Paisley Conner has a great life. She has loving parents, caring friends, everything she needs and wants but one thing is missing, her mate. All her l...
3.4M 87.7K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
204K 5K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...