Blaze, My Mate

By discopops

Sophia Turpin is a fun loving girl who respects everybody. She couldn't wait to turn 18 and find her mate. Wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

4.4K 100 39
By discopops

Blaze

It made me mad that she kept on calling me alpha so I decided to call her luna. Let me see how she liked it when her mate was that formal with her. She was not happy I called her  luna. I could feel her sending daggers at the back of my head with her eyes.

I didn't have words to describe how I felt watching my son eat like that. He didn't know what they were, I was going to give everything he desired. It felt good holding him in my arms and I was thankful Sophia was letting me be part of his life.

I made my way to the alpha floor. I  open the door and walked in with my mate. This was our future home, I wondered if she would want to change anything. It was white with glass everywhere. My mom loved shiny things. Azure's eyes were on the glass balls on the table. He wanted to grab them and I knew that all the shiny and breakable stuff would have to go before he moved in with his mother.

I took them to my room, it was big enough with an ensuite bathroom. I still lived with my parents and they had the master bedroom. The Alpha's apartment had four bedrooms and four and half bathrooms. My parents wanted a big family but mom could only carry me to full term.

"The bathroom is through that door."

Sophia was unimpressed but she went into the bathroom anyway. After some time she called us in. It was a fight trying to get Azure in the tub. I guess he was not a fan of cold water because he stopped fighting when he felt warm water. The water must have felt good because getting him out was a chore. My son was beautiful, he looked just like me. After trying him, I realised he didn't have anything to wear.

"He is tired so I'm going to put him down for a nap," Sophia said walking out of the bathroom.

"Why don't you let him nap here?"

"That's okay Alpha, we don't want to take anymore of your time," she said. I knew she was uncomfortable being in my room.

"I don't want my son on a bed you sheared with the one you love," she snarled. She thought I slept with Victoria.

"Okay, I will take him to another room. Come." We walked out of my room to Azure's room. His mom didn't know that yet. It was set up as the guest room. She sat on the bed with him in her arms. I gave her my tablet.

"Here, buy things that Azure need." She glanced at our naked son on the bed and said.

"You don't need to rub it in my face that I can't provide for my son, Alpha Jones."

"I'm not rubbing anything in your face, Luna Jones. I just want my mate to choose clothes for our son." Her face changed from calm to deadly. She was gonna  blow and I didn't want our son to witness it. So I selected random cartoons on my tablet and gave it to Azure. Before Sophia could talk, I mouthed 'outside' and pointed at our son. He was so focused on the tablet he didn't notice his mom leave. I walked out but left the door ajar.

"I am not your mate, stop calling me Luna. You forgot so soon that you claimed Victoria as your mate, Alpha." Those words were out of her mouth the moment she saw me.

"You are my mate and I will call you luna because you are my Luna," I said.

"You mean, whore, slut, spoiled brat and my favourite heartless monster, I was blessed with all this names the day I called you my mate." I growled.

"You are non of those fucking things Sophia...." she cut me off.

"Oh now am I not. It's funny because you were there Alpha Blaze, I didn't hear you object. I had to go on my knees and humiliate myself in front of you and your mate. I became an outcast. Don't you call me your damn mate!" She yelled the last part.

"I was under a fucking spell Sophia!" I lost my cool and shouted. I regretted it immediately but she didn't seem to care.

"You could have told the truth that we were mates but you loved Victoria. But you didn't and that decision of yours ruined my life. I lost everything, I became an outcast and had to live a cave. I was alone and pregnant, my daughter died because I didn't have access to medical care. My son had to call a cave home and eat nothing but raw meat and wild berries because I couldn't find a job. Now you want to be my mate."She was crying at end and my heart broke.

" I was under a spell but that is no excuse why I didn't tell the truth. I was a cowered and I hurt you so much. I'm sorry my mate, because of me our baby girl died and I lost two years of my son's life. It was all my fault don't ever blame yourself baby. Sophia please, I'm begging you, let me take care of you and our son." I was on my knees in front of her in tears.

"I can't change the past but I'm begging for a chance to make our future better. Our son needs us both. I will do everything in my power to make you and Azure happy. Both of you are my life, let me be there please." She stared in my eyes for a long time searching for something but I knew she would find nothing but honesty. She wiped my tears and helped me up.

"You are right Azure needs both his parents, about us I just don't know it still hurts so much," she said. I understood that her wounds were still raw and she will need time to heal. I would be there for her during that time.

"I understand, but can we at least be friends for our son's sake." I was standing close to her, our eyes never leaving each other. She nodded her head in agreement. Our bond was getting stronger and it took everything in me not to take her in my arms and just hug her. I knew I needed a hug.

"You stop calling me Luna," she said and took a step back.

"If you stop calling me Alpha," I said. She didn't answer and we went back to Azure's room. He was asleep, his mom put a blanket over him since he was naked.

"So why don't you start shopping while I fix lunch for you." I handed her the tablet.

"Don't worry about it, I'm not hungry."

"That's all right, I will make it anyway," I said and went to the kitchen. When I got back with sandwiches, cookies and sodas, she had a smile while  buying clothes for our son. That was how I spent one of the best afternoons of my life, with my family.

After our talk Sophia was a bit comfortable being in the apartment with me. When Azure woke up, she left with him so he could shift and nurse. I wanted to go with them but she stopped me and asked if I didn't have alpha duties. I tried telling her that I didn't since I asked my dad to help me for some time. She gave me a warning look which was why I went to my office. I just walked in and my parents were kissing. They were still in love and I wanted to have love like theirs with my mate.

"Look who decided to come to work," dad said and mom smacked him on the arm.

"What's with the long face Blaze? Is something wrong?" mom asked. I couldn't help the tears as I thought about everything. I hurt my mate so much, I doubted she would truly forgive me.

"I'm the worst mate and father ever. She is broken mom and it's all my fault. Do you know today was the first time my son ate cooked food, his first time taking a warm bath. I failed not only as a mate but as a father also. I don't know what to do." My mom had me in tight hug and I felt better.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. If I didn't make rush decisions things would be different right now but we can't live in the past. You need to forgive yourself so you can be at your best for Sophia and your pup," mom said. I didn't blame her for anything because she believed me.

"Your mom is right, you need to focus on your future and give your family the best life," dad said. "How is my grandson? What's his name?"

"He is amazing dad, you should see him, it's like looking at myself. We just ordered a bunch of stuff for him." I had a shit eating grin on my face.

"I'm glad you kept the Jones man family tradition," dad said happily and patting my back.

"What tradition?" I asked.

"That our genes are superior and all the Jones Alphas will look alike." It was true, all the past Alphas looked like us and my son too. I knew it was nothing to be proud of but I couldn't help myself.

"Superior genes huh," mom huffed. "What's his name and when can we meet him?" mom asked happily.

"His name is Azure about meeting him it's up to Sophia." Mom's face fell, I felt bad but I could never ask Sophia to do something she didn't want to do.

"Mom can you help me design Azure's room and surprise Sophia, maybe it will be easier to convince her to move in with me." Mom squealed and jumped up and down clapping her hands.

"I feel sorry for Azure, having a crazy grandma. Don't go screaming like that in front of my grandson, you'll scare the boy to de...." Mom cut dad off.

"You are fond of blue balls aren't you, my mate," mom smirked. Dad looked he saw a ghost.

"Guys gross, I'm still here. Anyway you will have to move out if you don't mind." I was waiting for mom to blow up but she surprised me.

"Of course we will move out, we were suppose to go two years ago. We will start moving tomorrow okay. I can't wait to meet Azure."

They went to start dinner while I went to my mate and son for dinner.

************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 590 8
What will happen when Skylar Reign, the school freak, finds out that she's mated to her devilishly handsome twin Alphas? _________ Freak, that's what...
350K 10.7K 25
He finally found someone to keep him safe. But somebody wants someone back. That's the problem you can't take him back he belongs to somebody else.
6.9M 190K 37
You know how in every story, the girl gets rejected and tries to make her Alpha mate all jealous with another dude and in the end her and her Alpha m...
639K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...