Love at first sight( A Jaele...

By anorak58

Jace and Riele have never met, the first time she saw him it's like her heart skipped a beat. Read the book t... More

# Girls only Party
Meeting my Cutie
The Pre-date, kinda
That Girl
(BDE) Best Day Ever
Ex's and Accidents
Jelly much?
A Party Suprise
Another Trip
What They Wore
An Old Friend

The Date

447 13 3
By anorak58

Hello it's me, the girl that overreacted, cause she was playing hard to get.

I heard a beep from my phone.

Jace wanted to video chat.

I went to my vanity and put on a little makeup and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I fixed my bed and put on lip gloss, I looked like I was going to the orange carpet but, whatever.

Jace called for the third time and that's when I laid on my bed and took my phone.

"Hi Jace, what's up" I said yawning.

"Nothing much, just wanted to apologise for losing my temper" he said.

"I took Ella home and bought her something from Target, I promise" he confirmed
Aww that's so cute of him.

I put my palm on my cheek to rest on it.

Uh oh, my foundation, it's wearing off, I  didn't dare to move my palm from that spot.

"Ok, it's been like a minute since you said anything, what's going on" he asked.

"Oh yeah, sorry, yeah I forgive you" I said realizing that I've proved to him that I'm an idoit.

"I wanted to act tough so that you'll like me, but I wasn't being me, so make it up to you, I'll take you to dinner at that new Chinese restaurant near Walmart".

"Sure I'll get ready, bye" I said smiling.

"And...you don't need makeup to look pretty, I like you just the way you are" he said as he smiled.

"How did you know" I asked.

"There's eye shadow on your face" he chuckled.

"Ohh, bye babe" I said.

I quickly threw my phone, what was I thinking.

We haven't gone out once, or kissed, and I called him babe?

Wait, he didn't tell me the time, I don't wanna call him babe and embarrass myself again.

Most importantly, MY PHONE!!!

I called Ella and told her about the news.

I forgot that she squeals too loudly.

"Ella you're too loud" I said.

"Sorry I'm just so excited for you" she replied.

"So what are you gonna wear, how are you gonna talk, what will you call him as a cute nickname" she said.

"Ok ok, slow down" I said.

I remembered what happened when Jace and I video chatted.

"What do you mean by the way I talk" I asked.

"Meet me at my house I'll explain it later" she said.

Ugh, some people don't know how much money goes into fuel.

I dressed up and put on makeup took a few pics and went to her house.

I could hear classical music playing from outside, we all know what that means.

I opened the door and I accidentally hit Ella on her the forehead.

"Oops, I forgot to knock" I said feeling bad.

Don't worry, it's not like it's the first time" she replied rubbing her forehead.

Woah, there are so many people here, about three.

That's a lot.

I saw chairs, tables, food, all that we need for the most fanciest date ever.

"Omg Ella, you did all this for me" I said feeling appreciated.

"Yes, mostly cause I was hungry" she said.

We sat down and her friend Jasper, from Kid Hart pulled my chair for me.

I sat down and the food arrived.

We started to eat and Ella told me to say something.

"So umm, what do you want to do after this" I said.

"Ehh" she buzzed.

It sounded like that button on AGT when they don't like your act.

"He's gonna think that you don't wanna be with him" she said.

"Ohh, let's start over again" I said.

"No, this is a date you can't go back in time, you can't start over again so just continue" she said.

"Why, you don't like it here" Jasper asked.

"I love it here, I felt like the table was too quiet so I wanted to know you a little bit" I replied.

The waiter that is Ella, brought us some hot dogs, in a fancy restaurant?

I dropped my utensils and grabbed mine.

As I was about to bite it Ella buzzed again.

"What's the problem again" I asked.

"He'll think you're a village girl, munching on a hot dog"??! said Ella.

"And also, you should have asked the waiter why he served you such modern food, such as a hotdog in a fancy restaurant, they aren't allowed" she continued.

"Okay, let's continue" I said.

I called the waitress and Ella came.

"I wanted to talk about the hotdogs, I'm a fancy and rich girl, do you want my money or not, send this food away" I said.

I turned over and saw Jasper using his phone.

Why did she bring him.

"Oh, so you don't like food eh" she said in what I think is an Indian accent.

"You fancy people come here, no tip, then vroom you go off in your fancy cars, the boss pays me 1000 dollars a week, after that I quit" she continued.

What the fudge is going on.

"That's it I'm leaving, you aren't helping me at all, just go" I shouted.

"Umm, this is my house so YOU should go" said Ella.

"Ohh, then I'm leaving" I said.

"What. A. Drama. Queen" Jasper said.

I wanted to smack his phone right outta his sweaty hands.

I drove off to my house and flopped on my bed.

That restaurant closes at 6 o'clock and it's almost 5.

I forgot that I had to go shopping with Ella.

I drove to the mall alone cause I was too mad at her to go back.

I found these really cute outfits, can you pick one for me I asked.

The woman at the counter bwas asleep.

I saw some girls shoplifting but whatever.

Which one should I take.

I'm confused too, should she pick one, two or  three. Comment your ideas, it'll be in the next chapter, also sorry for not updating.
So I really hope you love this chapter.
💓~ Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 77.1K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
40.3K 1.7K 12
Mitch Grassi is poor. Everyone just tosses him aside and makes no big deal out of him, and to top it all off, he lives in the streets. When in an all...
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...