Male!Reader x Fem! Arthur Pen...

Da ChibiVivi2246

This picture here is used from Pinterest and I don't own it. It belongs to the owner of this picture!! Give C... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
(Short) Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 11

162 1 0
Da ChibiVivi2246

Timeskip
5 months later
3rd POV

Ever since (y/n) proposed to Arthur when they got back to London, he already planned his wedding for the two as he asked Jennie and the other girls to help Arthur find a wedding dress that she will like. He also asked Artorius and his father to join the group to find a wedding dress with Arthur and the other girls as he asked Sakuri to find the perfect flowers for the wedding. Both Hijikata and Okita went back to Japan but came back to London for Arthur and (y/n)'s wedding. The day before the wedding, they have a sleepover at (y/n)'s mansion and did a lot of fun activities as the girls were chatting about their own topics while the guys were looking through their phones and chatting about random topics. (y/n) was working on his paperwork from his company as Arthur was writing an entry about today while the dogs were playing with the others in the living room. (y/n) finally finished the paperwork for today as he looked at Arthur who was sitting at the table writing on her diary as he walked up to her and pecked her cheek which surprised her. Then she let out a chuckle as she asked what (y/n) wanted which he told her that he just wanted to kiss his soon to be wife.

Arthur: Okay finally finished *closed her diary*

(y/n): Let's go downstairs to see what the others are doing

Arthur: Okay *got out of the chair, pushed the chair back, and held (y/n)'s hand* Let's go

As soon as the lovely couple walked out of (y/n)'s bedroom and went downstairs, they started walking their way to the living room where there was a commotion. Curious, they walked to the door where Sakuri opened and walked inside to see an argument between Kio and Kristine. Then suddenly, Kristine roughly pushed Kio, leading him to where the couple was and accidentally grabbed Arthur's breast with his hand. Arthur madly blushed, pushed Kio out off her, and stuffed her face onto (y/n)'s arm so no one can see her face. (y/n) then asked the others what are they argue about which everyone else went silent. Then he comforted Arthur and walked to one the couches and sat down as both Kristine and Kio quickly apologized to Arthur for grabbing her breast accidentally as Arthur told him it's okay with a tear streaming down on her cheek. (y/n) told everyone to sit down, have a talk about tomorrow as he grabbed a tissue and wiped the tear off his future wife's face. Then Arthur felt better when both Cream and Vanilla went up to Arthur and snuggled her which she let out soft giggles which made (y/n) blushed and cleared his throat to speak.

(y/n): As you may know, the wedding is going to be in the morning at 10 am. Right?

Kristine: Yeah

Others: *nods*

(y/n): The guys will wake up at 7 while the girls will wake up a hour later

Rin: 😄alright

Okita: So wait

(y/n): Hm? What is it, Okita?

Okita: What time are the guests are going to be here then?

(y/n): 9:30

Okita: Oh okay. I see

(y/n): Any other questions?

Hijikata: Then where will the night party be at if the wedding is here?

(y/n): So it's actually going to be here which I have a very large room for huge parties from and all of the chefs that cooked the food for my 3 meals will be there also

Kio: Wait, what about the cake?

(y/n): The cake? I have a bakery that creates the most amazing wedding cakes, so I called them to request them a 4-layer wedding cake

Louie: Wow, so what's the theme?

(y/n): Arthur chose the theme

Arthur: Well, I was thinking of doing a spring color theme, but since this is November, I chose pastel yellow and silver

Jennie: Nice!

Okita: Oh so that's why you chose the pastel yellow color for the bridesmaids dresses

Arthur: 😊 Yeah

Hijikata: So wait, what are the groomsmen are going to wear?

(y/n): Grey suits with red ties

Hijikata: 😐Oh okay

(y/n): Okay. Any other questions?

Others: *shaking their heads*

(y/n): Okay, let's get some rest for tomorrow and try our best to stay on schedule

Rest: Yeah!

As everyone got up and walked out of the living room and started walking to their rooms, they said their goodnights and walked into the room they're sleeping in for the night. Both Arthur and (y/n) walked into the room with the dogs and got themselves ready for bed. Arthur went to change inside the bathroom while (y/n) was waiting for her to finish changing when she got out of the bathroom. He patted her head and tell her to wait for him at his bed which she nodded and started walking to his bed as (y/n) went inside the bathroom to change his clothes. After a few minutes, he got out of the bathroom, walked up to his bed where Arthur was sleeping in, got in the covers, wrapped his arm around Arthur's waist, and pulled her into a warm embrace before whispering good night to Arthur's ear and closed his eyes to sleep.

Next day
November 16, 2020
7 AM
Your POV

Today is the day of the wedding as me and the other guys woke up early and get suited up before the girls can wake up and get Arthur ready for the wedding. We had coffee and toast for breakfast as we were chatting about today while the girls were still asleep. I told them that I was a bit nervous as Hijikata, Kio and Louie assured me that today will be a happy day which I nodded and continue sipping coffee while the other guys did the same. After breakfast, we relaxed as the ceremony will be in my garden since it's very big and it can fit about a hundred people. Both Arthur and I invited our families along with some of Artorius's friends which was about 80+. Wow, a very huge family, right?

8:30

Arthur and the other girls were already awake as they went to get ready for the special day while Hijikata and I were getting the arch ready for the wedding. Louie and Kio were arranging the flowers as they were done putting them on each side of the arch while the girls were eating breakfast. My heart is beating so fast from all of the nervousness as Hijikata told me it'll be okay. We walked inside as we saw Sakuri walking towards us and told me that Arthur's father and Artorius are her. I thanked him as I walked in to greet the two gentlemen at the entrance.

Artorius: Hey

(y/n): Hey Artorius, Hello Mr. Pendragon

Uther: (y/n), my son-in-law, I'm glad that you met my daughter and took care of her. And I wish both of you a very good life and future

(y/n): Mr. Pendragon... I mean father-in-law, thank you for your blessing, and I'll make sure to go visit you every weekend and spend a good time after our marriage

Uther: Thank you and I appreciate that

Artorius: Let's go see Arthuria, father

Uther: Alright, where's my lovely daughter?

(y/n): She's in my bedroom chatting with my friends

Uther: I see, then we'll be going and I'll see you before the ceremony starts

(y/n): Okay, father-in-law

9:30

Arthur's family had arrived first as I greeted them at the door and escorted them to the garden where the ceremony is. I met some of Artorius's friends which they were all friendly to me except for Agravain. He works for Artorius's company as a secretary and he's also cautious about his surroundings. When I greeted him, he talked seriously to me which I flinched before Artorius went up to Agravain, told him that I'm friendly and he should be friendly with me. I told him that's it's fine and that I should escort him and his group to the garden. Then my family arrived as I greeted them with hugs and pats while calling for Sakuri to escort the family to the garden. Now it was 9:45 which took me about 15 minutes to greet other people and that I still have 15 more minutes to get ready. 10 minutes later, I'm fully ready as I walked out to the garden and went up in front of the arch where Mr. Pendragon will be the officiator for the wedding.

9:55
3rd POV

(y/n): Hu~ 5 minutes before Arthur can walk out on the walk way

Hijikata: Don't worry, (y/n)

Artorius: We got you

Kio: Yeah

(y/n): Thanks guys

Louie: I bet that Arthur is also nervous as you

Uther: I agree, and I'm also glad that you added our family name to your full name

Artorius: So that would be (y/n) Pendragon-(l/n), right?

(y/n): Yep

Louie: Oh! It's 10! She should be her right......now

Other groomsmen: Woah

Louie: (y/n), look

The moment when (y/n) turned around, his heart exploded. Arthur, in a wedding dress that has an asymmetrical skirt made from chiffon and the train, was at least 2 feet, walking her way as his eyes were wide open. She also has soft hair curls with a white rose on her hair along with a veil as she walked her way to where (y/n) was. When she arrived, she looked at her groom and smiled as he blushed which she let out a soft giggle as they both went to face her father. They did the vows for each other as family members are listening to them with some were crying happy tears. After the vows, her father was about to officially presented them as a husband and wife when he forgot about the wedding rings. (y/n) gave out a whistle which the guests saw Vanilla, Cavall II, and Cream came running with the wedding rings inside the red box, walked up to the arch, and gave him the box with the wedding rings. Arthur took (y/n)'s wedding ring and put it on his left finger while he put hers in her ring finger. Then Mr. Pen... his father-in-law officially announced them as husband and wife as the couple both kissed while the guests clapped their hands.

4 hours later
2 PM

After the ceremony, Arthur had a nice chat with the bridesmaids and all of the cousins and aunts from both sides of the family as (y/n) was chatting with the groomsmen and the uncles from her side of the family. The uncles from his side of the family have work in the business industry, so they left right after the ceremony but will be on time for the night party. The dogs were with Arthur as Vanilla and Cavall II were being petted by her cousins while she was petting Cream who was on her lap. (y/n) was holding a water bottle as the other men were holding a glass of white wine to drink. The uncles were having their chat while (y/n) was chatting with his groomsmen, Artorius, and his friends.

Gawain: So... let me get this straight, you took care of his sister AFTER getting her from THAT auction?

(y/n): Yeah, I really don't want to treat her like that once I got her so I took it slowly so Arthur can relax

Lancelot: Hmm, how long did you took care of her?

(y/n): I only took care of her for 3 months before she can return to her family mansion with Artorius

Gawain: 😧ONLY 3 MONTHS?!

Tristan: Gawain, relax. He knows that Arthuria's worried about her family. That's why he invited Artorius to come to his place to celebrate her birthday and take her home

Gawain: Oh~ I see. I was shocked and angry to hear that Gilgamesh almost raped her the night before her 25th birthday

Bedivere: Same, we were all angry when Artorius texted the chat about what had happened

Agravain: Agreed. Plus, I never knew that you were one of the people can be her protector besides Artorius and kissed her first during your business trip to Japan

(y/n): 😅 it was only for a few minutes, and she cried because it was her first time being kissed on the lips

Galahad: Wait. How come you didn't claim her lips when you two reunited with each other?

(y/n): Oh that time. I wasn't sure if my father-in law would let me date her since I didn't met him that time. So that's why I waited

Galahad: Oh I see

Mordred: So are we just going to wait for the party to start or what?

Tristan: Be patient Mordred, the chefs are preparing lunch for everyone and we're waiting for his uncles to finish work so they can spend time with the family. Plus the party started at 7

Mordred: Fine😑

Louie: Relax dude, we'll be ready to party soon

Kio: Yeah

Artorius: What's funny was that when both me and Arthuria went to visit him, he was working on his paperwork and didn't know that we were visiting until his butler informed him about it

(y/n): 😅Like I said, I didn't know that you two were visiting me on her birthday

Tristan: Well, that's only one time you didn't know about the Pendragon siblings visiting you, (y/n)

(y/n): 😅 yeah

Kio: I agree

Louie: That is only once that he forgot about them because of his paperwork

(y/n): 😑 really?

Kio, Louie: 😅

As they continue chatting, one of the aunts called them for a family picture. The guys started walking up to the family to take family pictures as Sakuri grabbed the camera and snapped some pictures of the family. The families took their photos separately as the bride and groom were taking pictures with their friends together. A couple of minutes later, (y/n)'s uncles arrived at the mansion from their work as they were ready to have some fun at the party. Sakuri notified everyone that lunch was ready to be served as the two families went to the large dining room and chat with each other while eating lunch. Arthur, (y/n), his friends, Artorius and his friends ate lunch together in the living room as the bride sat next to her brother.

Arthur: So, what were you, your friends, (y/n) and his groomsmen talking about?

Artorius: Oh we're just talking about you, that's all

Arthur: Oh. Why though?

Gawain: After you came back home, we were glad that you were safe and sound

Tristan: When we came to visit you, you were kinda depressed after that day. We didn't know what was going on until the night before your 25th birthday

Galahad: Yeah, Mash and Gareth were worried about you and tried to support you

Arthur: Sorry about that 😞

Agravain: No worries, Arthuria. Everyone here wanted to keep you safe

Artorius: They're right. We don't know what you wanted for your birthday for the last 4 years until that day

Mash: Yeah, your brother texted my brother and the others about what had happened to you. We're sorry that we can't be there to comfort you

Arthur: No worries, Mash 😊

Gareth: Wait did you guys knew about it?

Kio: Us? *sees Gareth nodded*

Jennie: Yeah, (y/n) texted the chat about it. Some of us were very pissed at Gilgamesh when he told us about it

(y/n): I agree, when Artorius told me about what had happened on that night, I was shocked *reached out his hand to gently his wife's cheek* and I really don't know what do since it has been 5 years since I last saw her

All of Artorius's friends: 5 YEARS!?😨

Tristan: I'm assuming that you guys knew about it, right?

Kio and the others: Yep

(y/n): Artorius also knew about this too

Bedivere, Galahad, Tristan: Wha?!

Agrarian, Mordred: *lift an eyebrow up*

Gawain, Lancelot: Really?

Artorius: Yeah, (y/n) told me that I should take my sister home from his place because he knew about her missing my father. And he promised her to visit him again in 5 years

Mash, Gareth: Oh

Lancelot: But why?

Artorius: I'll explain

Artorius started explaining the whole story to his friends as (y/n) and the others were listening to him and seeing his friends' reactions. The bridesmaids, Gareth, and Mash were comforting Arthur as she had tears in her eyes while some of the guys felt bad. After Artorius finished the story, (y/n) told them that it was for her sake to be reunited with her family and that he promised her that she will visit him in 5 years. Gawain walked up to the groom and placed his hand on the shoulder, thanking him in gratitude as the other looked at him with light shock on their faces. Then Bedivere got out of his spot, walked up to where (y/n) is, and bowed down slightly, thanking him for taking care of Arthur. (y/n) got up and told that he appreciated the gratitude from both of them and that he only did it for her family's sake of her being safe. All of Artorius's friends nodded as (y/n) looked at the time and asked Arthur if she wanted to take a bath to get ready for the night party.

Hijikata: Wait what time is the party at?

(y/n): 7 pm

Hijikata: Oh

Artorius: Then

(y/n): Everyone can wait till the party starts. The chefs need to be prepared to serve the guests

Tristan: I see

Gawain: We appreciate you for letting us stay here till the party ends

(y/n): No problem

Arthur: Then I'll get ready then

(y/n): I think everyone should come to my bedroom to chat while the adults and elders can continue chatting in the living room.

Rest: Okay

Everyone got up of their spots and started walking their way to (y/n)'s bedroom to chat as Sakuri escorted all of the older adults to chat in the living room. As they were walking, (y/n)went up to lift Arthur and carried her as her blush appeared on her cheeks. She then wrapped her arms around (y/n)'s neck and pecked his cheek as (y/n) opened his bedroom door for everyone to come in. They thanked him as they start walking into his room as (y/n) walked in last to set Arthur down onto the chair. Then (y/n) told the groomsmen, Artorius, and his friends to wait for him at the couches as he took the rose off Arthur's hair and kissed her hair strands which she let her blush got red. Then he took her hand into his, planted a kiss on her hand, making her blush more, and told the bridesmaids, Mash and Gareth that they can pick out a dress for the party which they all agree and went to where all the dresses were.

After finding a perfect dress for the bride
Arthur's POV

(y/n) went to call out the maids to prepare a bath for me as the bridesmaids and my friends, Mash and Gareth, were still picking out a pair of heels for me to wear for the party. Cream, Cavall II, and Vanilla went up to me as I petted their head and picked Cream up to my lap. I lightly giggled as Cream went to lick my hand as both Cavall II and Vanilla were getting jealous of Cream. Then I petted their heads, giving them equal affection as I saw (y/n) smiling at my direction which I blush from it. After the bridesmaids and my friends found a pair of heels, I thanked them which they nodded and gave high fives to each other. The maids called out my name as I got up and set Cream down to the floor so she can play with the Samoyed dogs. Then I started walking to the bathroom with the dress that the bridesmaids and my friends chose along with the matching heels. Then I took one last glance at (y/n) who was chatting with Kio, Louie, my brother, and his friends before I walked inside to take a bath.

Gareth's POV

Sakura: So we haven't introduced ourselves

Rin: You're right; let's do that. Let me start, I'm Rin

Jennie: Hi I'm Jennie

Sakura: I'm Sakura

Kristine: And I'm Kristine

Gareth: Nice to meet you guys! I'm Gareth and this is Mash. We've been friends since primary school with Arthuria

Mash: We also go to the same secondary school and university together

Jennie: Woah, that's cool

Gareth: We also met Okita at Arthuria's birthday one time when she and Hijikata came here to London for the meeting

Rin: Oh I see

Okita: Yeah😅

Mash: So how did you guys met Arthuria?

Sakura: (y/n) introduced her to us as he was helping her shop for some clothes for her

Gareth: Really?

Rin: yeah, when we went to look for a dress for Arthur, the dresses that were inside the wardrobe were the ones that (y/n) bought for her

Mash: Oh~

Gareth: Lucky her! I wanna a guy like (y/n)

Others: *laughed so much*

Mash: Gareth don't, that will make Arthuria upset😅

Gareth: Oh yeah 😅

We continue chatting as Artorius and the other guys were chatting at the couches when the door to the bathroom was open. We looked at the direction and saw Arthuria in a white long dress with white roses on her hair. She turned to where we were sitting, started walking to us, and sat down between Jennie and Mash. We complimented on how pretty the dress looked on her which she thanked us and asked what we were talking about. After telling her about the topic earlier, she nodded as we continue chatting for another few hours before we go to the party room at 7. She went to get her makeup on and putting on her heels as the rest of us were waiting for Arthuria to finish getting ready. (y/n) walked up to her, held out his hand which made Arthuria blushed lightly and saw her putting her hand on top of his with a small smile forming on her lips. Then we started walking out of (y/n)'s room with the dogs coming along with us as both Arthuria and (y/n) walked out of his room last and closed the door behind them.

Timeskip
7 PM
Arthur's POV

Everyone in the party had a great time eating dinner together and chatting at the table while the young adults including myself were happily chatting at another table with the dogs next to us. Mimi came to the party a few minutes after it started and congratulating us on getting married. She sat next to my friends and introduced herself to them as we ate the dishes on the table for dinner. After dinner, I went dancing with my father for the father-daughter dance on the dance floor. It was very emotional for my father to show happy tears as (y/n) was watching from the table we were sitting at. After the father-daughter dance, I walked up to where (y/n) is and sat down next to him as he wiped my tears off my eyes with a tissue on his hand. He comforted me as he told me that I can sit with my family which I nodded while he can chat with my brother and his friends (including Mash and Gareth).

Arthur: Are you sure about that, (y/n)?

(y/n): Yes, I'm sure that you can sit with your family for the time being before the two of us can dance

Arthur: *giving out a blushing smile*

(y/n): *lightly smiled as he pecked his bride's lips*

Arthur: *blushed from the peck, but let out a soft giggle and pecked (y/n)'s cheek before going to where the Pendragon family is*

I went up to sit next to my father as he was surprised, but knew that (y/n) did this to keep him company even the other members of the family were here. My great grandparents were happy for me as I thanked them for the blessing of this marriage which they nodded and asked me about (y/n). I told them about his life and how he met me which they were surprised by the fact that his father that was a friend of my father passed away from the incident along with his wife ((y/n)'s mother). They felt very bad for (y/n) which I told them that he is a great man and already knew who killed his parents which I also told them about it and they got mad. My father told them to relax and tell the whole Pendragon family that he cut out the deals with the Innanas which my great grandparents were relieved.

Great Grandfather: Arthuria, where is your husband right now?

Arthur: Oh, he's chatting with Artorius right now

Great Grandmother: Please bring him here to greet us

Arthur: Wait, are you sure?

Great Grandfather: Yes, I'm sure Arthuria. Now bring him here so we can meet him

Arthur: Okay 😊 *got out of her seat and walked to where (y/n) is*

Meanwhile
Your POV

Artorius: Hey are you nervous for the slow dance?

(y/n): No, me and your sister were practicing slow dancing for the last few days

Gawain: You practice slow dancing?

Rest: Really?!

(y/n): 😅

Arthur: (y/n)

(y/n): Oh! I thought you're sitting next to your father

Arthur: I am. My great grandparents wanted to meet you

(y/n): Hm? I thought I met your grandparents from your mother's  side of the family

Arthur: I know but you're meeting my great grandparents from my dad's side of the family

(y/n): Oh I see

I got up and went to follow Arthur to her family's table and introduced myself to her great grandparents. They were surprised that my personality wasn't like my father unlike mostly because I have my mother's personality. They greeted me as I showed them respect to them which Arthur just noticed that her great grandparents like respect from me while my great grandparents like elegance from her. I slightly bowed down as I held out my hand in front of Arthur and asked her for a dance. She lightly blushed and smiled as she placed her hand on top of mine and I lead her to the middle of the dance floor. I told her that we can start slow dancing as she nodded and started dancing on the dance floor while family and friends watched us dance. I looked at Arthur to see if she's doing okay which she was as she looked up to glance at me and smiled a little bit. Then I snapped my fingers, changing the music in which everyone in the room was a bit confused. Then I increased the speed of our dance as Arthur was struggling to keep it up with me as I slowly spin her around and ended the dance with my arm wrapped around her waist, hand on her leg and our eyes met.

Everyone: *clapped their hands*

(y/n), Arthur: *bows down*

(y/n): Arthur, you okay?

Arthur: Ah, yeah. I'm okay😊good thing that I didn't trip while dancing

(y/n): True

Rin: Guys! Are you two going to cut the cake?

Mash: We're waiting though

Guys: Hurry!

(y/n): Okay okay 😅

Arthur: We're going right now

After getting some cake

Hijikata: The cake is very good

Okita: Yeah, but I still prefer dango 😑

Arthur: I might make some to try it out

Okita: Oh I can teach you 😄

Arthur: Okay😄

Uther: (y/n), Arthuria

Arthur: Father, you're going home right now?

Uther: Yes, your brother has work tomorrow, so we have to get home early

Arthur: Oh I see. I thought you would stay a bit longer, but I understood😊

Artorius: Alright. Oh (y/n) I wanted to tell you something

(y/n): Oh, just give me a minute. I'll escort your family first, Arthur

Arthur: Okay

(y/n): *got up and walked with Artorius and his father*

At the entrance of the (l/n) mansion

Artorius: Before I leave *whispers to his ear* are you thinking of doing sex with my sister for your wedding night?

(y/n): 😳 What?!

Artorius: Are you?

(y/n): Yeah, but I have to be VERY careful with her. Your sister's body is very frail from my view

Artorius: I know you would do it, just make sure you get new clean sheets when you're done having sex😉

(y/n): Okay

Artorius: Tell my sister that I bid her goodbye

(y/n): Alright

Once Artorius and the rest of his family said their goodbyes and left the mansion, I walked back in to greet up with Arthur, Hijikata, and Okita. Mimi took the others home so they can rest up for other plans as for my side of the family left home earlier after receiving the cake and relaxed before leaving the mansion. Some of the relatives gave both me and Arthur wedding gifts and a few gifts came from friends. Arthur walked up to me and pecked my cheek as Okita and Hijikata were just sitting there, finishing the cake. I told Arthur that she can wait for me at my bedroom and she nodded and kissed my cheek before being escorted by Sakuri to my bedroom. I sat down and started chatting with both Hijikata and Okita when I started mentioning about my wedding night.

Okita: What?!

(y/n): I mean......this is my first time doing this and I needed some advice

Hijikata: Bondage?

Okita: No! Not that Hijikata

Hijikata: Oh. Sex toys?

(y/n): No! She hates those

Hijikata: Cosplaying?

Okita, (y/n): No!

Hijikata: 😑

Okita: Maybe you can start doing that by tying her wrists with a ribbon or something

(y/n): I'll see

Hijikata: Hmm. Use ice to make her shiver

Okita: Huh?!

(y/n): Uh... okay I'll try that too. Wish me luck

Okita, Hijikata: Good luck

I thanked them as I said goodnight to them before I walked to my room where Arthur was waiting for me. I opened the door to see her in the same dress which I was a bit confused about. I walked up to her, seeing her turned her head around, and went up to hug me. Then I asked her why she didn't get changed which she blushed and told me about what she heard about while she was in the room. I was a little shocked and was about to get mad, but relaxed and went to claim her lips. Arthur blushed from the kiss as she closed her eyes and made the kiss deeper until the two of us were out of breath. She let go of me and started to strip off her white dress, revealing the white lace lingerie that she was wearing, making me blush a lot before I took her into my arms, carried her to my bed, and gently put her down on the mattress. Then I went to get something out of the cabinet, took out a white ribbon, got on the bed, and wrapped both of Arthur's wrists together. I asked her if she was going to be okay with this which she slowly nodded and blush as my finger went to touch her chin, lift her head and let her gemlike orbs stared into my (e/c) orbs.

3rd POV
⚠️Lemon⚠️

The two lovers started kissing each other as (y/n) put Arthur's wrists on top of her head as he went down to where her jawline is and started planting light kisses, making a trail on her jawline. Arthur twitched as she felt lips touching her neck, forcing her to let out soft moans as (y/n) continue kissing her neck until he finds her sweet spot. When he did, he gently bites the soft spot, making Arthur yelp loudly which he quickly apologized to her, seeing her giggle as she told him it's okay. (y/n) pecked her lips, making her smile a little bit as he went to unhook the lace bra, exposing her breasts with the buds that are ready to be teased. He stares at Arthur, asking her permission to tease her breasts as usual which she nodded and blush as his hands went to grab her breasts and started massaging them. His hands were pinching and flicking the nipples as Arthur let out more soft moans before (y/n) can start sucking on one of the nipples. His tongue swirling around the pink bud and started sucking on it as his right hand playing with the other breast. Then (y/n) switch sides as he started sucking on Arthur's left breast while playing with her right breast.

(y/n): *stopped sucking the breast and looked at his wife* You okay?

Arthur: Yeah *blushes*

(y/n): *smiled before he continued sucking on her breast*

Arthur: *quietly moaned as her body twitched under (y/n)*

(y/n): *gently bite the nipple*

Arthur: Ah!

(y/n): I'm very sorry; did it hurt??

Arthur: A little, but it just made me yelp. That's it

(y/n): Okay, I'm just worried *seeing his wife's smile* I'll just continue with this

(y/n) started licking the nipple that he gently bit as his wife was still twitching from the warm tongue that was touching her nipple. After a few seconds, he stopped and went to take a look at his wife with her breasts shining from the moonlight as (y/n) went to claim her lips. After a few minutes, he broke the kiss and immediately went down to where Arthur's legs were. His hands went to caress her thighs before taking her white lace panties out and spreading her legs apart, exposing her clit. His eyes make contact with hers, asking her permission to let him tease her clit which she blushed and nodded slowly. He smiled, thanking her as he went to peck her lips before going back down to tease her clit. His mouth inched closer and closer until it was about a few centimeters away from the lips of the clit. Arthur was a bit confused as to why he stop until she felt a warm tongue making contact with her clit. She let out moans as (y/n) was sucking on her clit for a few minutes before he stopped, making Arthur feel confused.

Arthur: (y/n), what's the matter?

(y/n): I forgot something. I'll be back

Arthur: Oh okay *watched (y/n) walking out of the door* 'I wonder what he was forgetting. I'll see when he gets back'

Few minutes later

(y/n): My apologies

Arthur: A cup? Why?

(y/n): Lay down, honey

Arthur: *blushes* Okay *lay down as (y/n) took something out of the cup* What is it?

(y/n): Ice. I wanted to see if you can bare with ice, instead of the sex toys that vibrates

Arthur: Oh, but why would you get th- *suddenly felt the coldness on the tip of her nipple* Eep! It's cold

(y/n): Just try to bare with the coldness

Arthur nodded as she felt the ice touching the tip of her nipples as (y/n) was using an ice cube on each hand. He drags the ice cube slowly around her breast and dragging it up to her neckline and down to where her clit is. Then he let out a small smirk before he put both ice cubes inside her clit and started sucking on it. Moans were heard as Arthur tried to bare with the ice cubes that were inside her clit as (y/n) continues to suck on it until the ice melts. Then he looked up to see Arthur with a deep red blush on her cheeks and lightly smirked, making her blush became redder. Then he took another ice cube out of the cup and this time put it whole inside her clit and sucking on it again. More moans were heard as (y/n) put both of Arthur's legs on top of his shoulders as her breasts bounced around, and continue moaning. After a few more minutes, he stopped, let go of her clit, sat up to take a look at Arthur, and pulled her up so she can sit on his lap.

(y/n): You okay, Arthur?

Arthur: Yeah

(y/n): Okay *get Arthur out of his lap* Give me a minute

Arthur: Huh? *confused*

(y/n): *grabbed something out of the cabinet* Let me put this on your face *puts an eye cover mask over Arthur's face*

Arthur: Uh... okay

(y/n): Now give me a sec

Arthur: Okay

Arthur waited patiently on the bed while (y/n) went to strip off his suit, got back on the bed, and laid back before telling his wife to sit on top of him. She was nodded slowly as (y/n) grabbed her waist and let her sit on his lap as he laid down onto the mattress. Arthur blushed as she felt something poking her entrance and went to sit on it when she felt a jolt in her body. She let out a whimper as (y/n) tell her to relax while caressing her soft thighs as she was descending herself slowly. As she was fully sitting on top of her spouse, she told him that it was painful as she had tears falling onto her cheeks. (y/n) comforted her as he held onto her waist and slowly started to thrust her as she was sitting on top of him. He stared at the position of his beautiful spouse who was moaning above him as his hands were still on her waist. Then he told Arthur to get off him and lay down as she nodded and started ascending herself off the man and went to lay her head down onto the soft pillow. (y/n) sat up and went to spread Arthur's legs apart, seeing the entrance that was about to be red from thrusting as he asked her if she was ready. Arthur slowly nodded as (y/n) positioned himself at the entrance of her clit before putting his hard-on inside her. As soon he put his hard-on inside her, there were sounds of moaning and groaning from the wife as (y/n) was thrusting inside her much quickly. After a couple of minutes, (y/n) came inside Arthur as he took his hard-on out of her before untying the ribbon off Arthur's wrists, getting out of the bed and carried her to the bathroom.

End of Lemon

Arthur: (y/n), can I take the eye mask off?

(y/n): Give me a second *turning on the lights and dimming them* Now you can

Arthur: *taking the eye mask off, revealing dried tears on her face*

(y/n): *noticed it and regretting it immediately* I'm very sorry

Arthur: *confused* Eh? Why are you apologizing, (y/n)?

(y/n): Because I...... hurt you like this...

Arthur: (y/n)...... *pecked his cheek* it's okay. You don't have to apologize

(y/n): Are you sure? We just had sex

Arthur: I'm sure of it, so please......don't be apologetic. It okay 😊

(y/n): Alright *checks the water temperature* this is good *took the white stockings out of Arthur's legs, carried her and setting her down onto the warm water*

Arthur: Aren't you going to get cleaned up?

(y/n): Yeah, but I need to tell Sakuri to change the bedsheets

Arthur: Oh okay. Just do after you're done cleaning yourself up

(y/n): Alright

Few minutes later

Sakuri: Master, I finished changing the sheets as you requested

(y/n): Okay, thank you so much, Sakuri. You're excused

Sakuri: *bows down and exiting out of the room, closing the doors behind him*

(y/n): *glances at Arthur who was already asleep* 🙂 *carried her to the bed and gently set her down*

Arthur: *woke up* Hm?

(y/n): Rest. Get some sleep

Arthur: Okay *closes her eyes*

(y/n): *goes to the other side of the bed, got in, cover the two of them with the blanket and went closer before hugging his sleeping spouse*

Arthur: *turned her body over to let her face (y/n)* *opened one eye and gently smiled* Good night *closed her eye*

(y/n): Sweet dreams, Arthur *pecks her lips before going to sleep under the starry night sky*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

953K 18.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} This is part 3, 1 and 2 are pretty good too Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own di...
414K 4.9K 28
YAOI ONESHITS!!! (i spelled oneshits, not changing it lmao, but yaoi Oneshots, not shits.) ~ ~ Requests are welcome!! Request info inside!!! Please...
68.4K 321 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...
14.8K 806 200
I just really enjoy the game and want the fandom to grow -Requests are closed!- And here are some reasons to convince you to read this book! -These o...