✔ | 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍, jasper hale

由 m00nology

❝and she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.❞ [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] 更多

author's note
𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
a/n
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔
cast
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty ; instagram
chapter sixty-one ; instagram
chapter sixty-two ; instagram [✔]
chapter sixty-three ; hale's love diary [✔]
chapter sixty-four ; groupchat [✔]
chapter sixty-five ; the wedding
author's note !
sixty-seven ⬪ 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
chapter sixty-eight ; surprise
surprise! | mini a/n ♡

chapter sixty-six ; honeymoon

5.9K 148 22
由 m00nology

(warning ! smut ahead)

after changing out of her wedding dress to her relief, she now only wore a white satin dress that hugged all her curves right in the place. her hair was now in loose curls after running a hand through it many times.

they reached their honeymoon destination which was in costa rica which was quite far for a honeymoon but luckily, they had their own private jet so they got their just in time.

"wow" madelline breathed out as soon as she got a glimpse of everything.

the house was in a wooden and tiles from, maintaining a modern look from inside out but retained its homey feeling. a private beach just for themselves to enjoy freely. madelline could only gape at the sight while her eyes twinkled in delight, sniffing in the fresh scent of isle luna.

(a/n i made the isle luna up and i believe it doesnt exist in costa rica but owhale)

jasper stood beside her, his left hand grasped his blazer just behind him while his right hand was enclosed with madelline's. he was only in a white shirt with rolled up sleeves and a few unbuttoned buttons. his hair was now in a slight mess but still looked perfect.

jasper suddenly smirked and lifted madelline through the air, carrying her into a bridal style catching madelline into a surprise, a small surprised gasp leaving her mouth.

"what are you doing jazz?" she laughed placing her hand just by his back.

"i'm traditional darling" he winked as a response making the brunette giggle while beamed down at her.

he walked inside but not without accidentally bumping madelline's head to the door frame, she winced and held her head and playfully glared at jasper who looked guiltily down at her with a sheepish smile.

"sorry darling" he smiled sweetly, leaning down to kiss her head before continuing his walk towards the living room.

as soon as he let her down, she stood by the living room as her eyes looked around, analyzing the furnitures and the satisfying intricate designs the house has. it was simple yet classy looking, it wasn't to grand but she loved it.

"you wanna take a look around? i'll bring our things upstairs" jasper said, he couldn't shake away his smile as he stared at his wife.

he couldn't believe that after ten years, he can now call madelline his wife. the wait is worth it and he would it again if that means madelline would be his wife. as he stared at her, the light shone down on her as if it was intentional - the glow from her skin was undeniably eye catching and mesmerizing. the happiness she radiated was overwhelming for jasper but he wasn't complaining, he was beyond ecstatic to know that he was part the reason why she's happy.

as a response to his question, she only hummed and looked at her husband with a smile before walking away while her fingers delicately run through the walls and furnitures she liked.

after a few minutes of walking around, she ended up towards the master bedroom. she twisted the door handle revealing an enormous room with a master bed by the center that could possibly fit the whole family.

there sat jasper, with their things by the foot of the bed where a bedroom bench is. she immediately smiled at the sight of him before walking over to him.

his head rose up as his nose caught the scent of madelline's. he was met by madelline's mysterious and alluring eyes as she sauntered over to him with her hips swaying lightly, enough to make him go crazy.

she stopped in front of him, placing her hands on both of his shoulders as he looked up at her. his eyes held many emotions which stirred something inside the hybrid as she continued to look down at him. she caressed the nape of his neck softly making him moan softly at the feeling. he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her towards his lap making her straddle him.

"i love you darling, i know i must have said that a tons of times today but i really do love you and you made me the happiest man alive" he whispered, looking up at him through his lashes.

"well baby, you're technically dead" she replied making jasper laugh out loud while his hands softly massaged her thighs.

"way to ruin the moment darling"

their eyes interlocked with one another, silently speaking through their minds knowing such words are better left unspoken. she slowly leaned down to him, capturing his lips against his. he responded to her kiss, loving how it fits perfectly against his.

her hands wrapped itself around his neck while he wrapped his arms around her more, pulling her in more closer lips dancing with each other passionately.

t

heir once passionate kiss turned into a fiery one that was filled with despair, lust and love. she slowly grinded her hips against his growing hard member, his hands finding their way to her butt giving it a mild squeeze making her gasp which gave him access to her mouth more.

their tongues fought for dominance while she pushed him down to their bed. jasper ran his hands on her body, feeling her curves and every parts of her. he quickly flipped them over with him on top, he ripped his shirt off sending all the buttons all over the place.

he leaned down to press his lips again on hers, his hands slowly pulling her dress upwards fully knowing madelline's fondness over the dress. she raised her arms up so he could pull the dress more easily.

he grinded his hips against hers, creating a friction that sent madelline into a craze as she felt his harden member against her.

he placed his arms around her to help support his weight before kissing down to her jaw and to her neck, leaving kisses along the way. a series of moans left madelline's mouth as she focused at the feeling of jasper's mouth that trailed downwards.

his hands found their way to her bra before giving her breasts a light squeeze before unclasping it. he pulled away and looked down at her with such fondness in his eyes.

"you look so beautiful darling" he said before kissing down at th e middle of her chest before kissing back to her neck, nipping slightly at her own flesh before finding her lips once again.

he pulled away just to look at her, the moon light shining down at them giving them both a perfect view of each other. their eyes locked with each other, gazing at them. their eyes spoke a thousand words yet their lips weren't moving. she only looked at him and back to his lips before leaning upwards to meet his lips halfway.

her hands found their way to his belt before unfastening it. jasper helped her unbuckle before throwing it away and removed his slacks along it. he leaned back to her, kissing down to her neck while his hands massaged her breasts, his thumb passing along to her hardened nipples before he sucked on the soft flesh above it while the other hand continued to grasp and massage it.

"jasper" she moaned out, loving the feeling of his mouth against her skin that was tingling from his touch.

his right hand slowly made its way to her clothed clit, sliding a finger on it sending numerous shocks to her body as she grabbed his arms tightly at the sudden feeling.

"you like that darling?" he breathed out, leaning away from her as he stared down at his wife with a smirk.

she couldn't answer with his fingers continuously running along through her clothed folds making her lightly trash around underneath him.

he slipped his hands through her waistband, giving her clit a sweep making her moan out loud.

"fuck jasper"

she felt a pressure to her core before he pushed a finger inside her, making her let out a long moan as she bit her lip from the feeling. he continued to thrust his finger inside her in an agonizing slow pace making her frustrated.

"jasper, i swear to god-"

but before she could finish her statement, jasper pushed two more fingers inside her as he continued to thrust it in her. she moaned at the feeling as her hips met his fingers halfway.

she felt her stomach tightening, her hands grasping jasper's arm tightly.

"jasper i'm gonna-"

but once again, she was cut off when jasper pulled away his fingers before she could meet her release. she lightly glared up at him as he let out a mischievious grin down at her. as an act of revenge, she smirked before taking him by a surprise as she flipped them over.

"two can play at that game babe" she smirked before kissing him while her legs straddled his waist.

she grinded against his, pushing herself more further sending intense friction to the blonde vampire leaving him breathless as his hands gripped the sides of her. she continued this action while her hands continuously run along his chest delicately.

she left kisses down to his chin and to his jaw before going up again, leaning down to his ear as she sucked on the earlobe lightly making jasper let out a low moan which drove her insane.

her hands made its way to his bulge, giving it a slight massage before tugging away any clothing left of him, she immediately leaned down and took him deeply. jasper was in ecstasy, their emotions was clouding him too much - enough to send him into a haze.

"fuck madelline, you're making me crazy" he breathed out as he caressed the back of her head, pushing himself up more to see her.

but, the view of her made him gulp as she looked up at him with those alluring eyes that can lure any man with just a single look making her more look dangerous yet seductive.

as his stomach tightened, his eyes went wide as he looked at madelline. she smirked before pulling her lips away, giving his length few more pumps which nearly sent him to his release. but before he could, she stood up and away to jasper.

he growled and sat up quickly, pulling her arms towards him and flipped them over. sparing a glance at her look, it was enough to send him over the edge as he pushed his length inside of her, a moan released from their mouths leaving their mouths wide opened as he thrusted in and out of her.

madelline laced her legs around her waist, giving him more access to her to which he responded with a deep thrust. he placed his hands on her waist as he leaned down to pull her into a passionate kiss.

"god, i love you so much darling. so much" he breathed out as his hips continued to snap against hers.

the room was filled with moans and groans as the sounds of the skin slapping grew more harsher and louder as minutes passes by. the moon light shone down the two of them, giving more depth and shadow to the two.

it was such a picturesque erotical sight that was too pleasing to the eyes.

as their stomachs tightened, the familiar feeling washing over to them, jasper's fingers made their way to her clit rubbing figure eights on it - sending her to her climax while her hips now met his thrusts, clenching around him which sent him to their edge.

"fuck baby i'm close, oh god jasper" she moaned out her fingers making its way to his back before clawing at it as she dragged her fingers down leaving two bleeding scratch marks on his back making him hiss in pain as he straightened his back out.

their scent was too much for them, it was slowly growing sweeter and sweeter as their releases are slowly coming up at them. their eyes both darkened at the scent, jasper instantly pulled her closer, taking a long sniff of her scent from her neck.

"its alright jasper, go" she pushed while craning her neck to the side, giving him more access.

he gave her a look as if to see if she was really okay with it to which she nodded reassuringly, he placed his mouth to her neck before biting on her - moaning instantly at the taste of her blood.

the pressure from his bite and the overall of it was enough to send her to a moaning mess, her legs tightened around him pushing him to her more deeper while her arms wrapped itself around his neck pulling him in closer giving the blond vampire morr access to her.

"fuck baby" she moaned out as the waves of euphoria filled her as she came.

her eyes darkened more before she quickly took a bite out of jasper's neck, the sweet taste of his blood that mixed with his venom was addictive and sweet. jasper pulled away from her with her blood smeared across his lip.

he placed a hand at the back of her head, pushing her more to his neck as she drank from him. their love rune glowed as soon as jasper came hard as madelline's teeth sunk more to him before pulling away.

a satisfied moan left madelline's mouth, his blood smeared across her lips just like jasper is. they both looked at each other filled with desire and love before jasper pulled her in into a more passionate kiss, not minding their own blood on their mouth.

they soon laid down after cleaning their mouths, madelline laid her head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around her pulling her more to him. the duvets covered jasper's bottom half and madelline's naked figure.

they laid in comfortable and content silence, cherishing the very moment.

okay im sorry in advance if the smut is shitty :( its my first time writing a smut god im like really flustered, how tf do authors write this part without being flustered. i salute to all of u.

i just wanted to add this because i wanted to show their intimate bond and how they united themselves more at the end.

1 down, 2 to go :((

stay safe and love lots! ♡

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

20.6K 793 11
in which alice rekindles a flame from long ago... or in which nero finds alice once again... gxg alice cullen x female oc started: november 19th, 202...
111 0 14
𝐴𝑖𝑚𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒(𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏) 𝑇𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 .... It's already finished but I'm editing it ... 𝐼𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ...
176K 6.6K 30
violet was all that rosalie wanted. rosalie hale
60.3K 1.3K 38
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE'ᔕ ᗰᗩTE ᑕOᗰEᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK TO ᕼIᗰ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE ᙭ Oᑕ -- -- ᑭOᔕT-ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ --