WILL EVER UNITE??

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi cross... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1 Our Different life
Chapter 2 Meeting My Mine
Chapter - 3 Our daughters
CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING
CHAPTER - 5 - FALLING
CHAPTER - 6 MY RIGHTS
CHAPTER - 7 MY DAUGHTER
CHAPTER - 8 HE IS MY SAFE ZONE
CHAPTER - 9 HIS PRESENCE
CHAPTER - 10 HER CARE
CHAPTER - 11 "HER SAVIOUR"
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "DECISION"
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"

1.8K 153 15
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends...

Happy reading!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get Into The story...

It's a Day were Abhi plans to Take his Family to A surprise Trip.. He is damn sure that His Two Muchkins will loves that place... Rather than His Muchkins His Love Pragya is so Much excited for the Trip.. He always loves to see her excitement on her Face that's why he didn't revealed the Place to her... And Packing up their Bags... His Muchkins standing in the living Hell waiting for their Parents.. They were so excited...

Inside Abhigya's room...

"Suniye!!... what are you Doing??!" she whispered were Abhi Busy Nuzzling her neck without giving her a chance to get ready...

"Baby you are too bad these days!! Not even you interested in your Husband!" he frowns at her...

She smiles hearing his Frowns And he About to Move were she pulls him towards her and she smashed her lips on his lips.. Abhi stunned with the kiss.. He too starts to respond to the Kiss... They both stummles and Abhi pins her on the Wall.. Abhi nibbles her Lower lip and they Brokes the kiss when need Of breath... Pragya surrounds her arms around his neck and she carees his Cheek..

"Aww My Husband looks so cute when he Frowns!" she Teased Abhi..

Abhi smiles at her...

"So Fuggi baby Is ready for the Trip??" he asked.. She Readily nods her head...

"We are Going In Flight??" she asked..

"Ofcourse Baby were are Going in Flight.. Only two hours are there for Our Flight!" he said thinking about the Flight...

"Oh but you dare to Flirt with Airhostress!" She Fumes in possessiveness and she warns him.. Abhi pinches her cheeks hearing it...

"Aww My Wife looks Cute when she get Jealous!" he teased her...

She Beats his hand which is Pinching her cheeks...

"Do Remember what I said..Not to Hide I'm More Possessive towards you and you know that!" she said.. Abhi pulls her To an Tight Hug.. She kissed his shoulder and she too Hugs him...

"I know Baby this Rockstar is Only for his Fuggi!" He said... Pragya smiles at him...

"Love you so much Suniye!" she Whispered in the Hug...

"Love you too baby.. Come let's go orelse our Muchkins will Storm inside!" said Abhi.. She Nods Smiling at Him and they Both moves outside...

Biding bye to Bulbul and Vivan and AbhiGya with their Two Muchkins starts to drove to Airport...

Suhana and Aditi is Sitting on Abhi's Lap playing and Talking with each other.. They seems so Much excited for the Trip...

"Hey Fuggi mom look out how beautiful na!" says Suhana showing something out..

Pragya's eyes popped out hearing the Name Fuggi from her Daughter...

"Oii You cant Call your Mom as Fuggi.. OK!" Abhi fumes in jealous...

Pragya suppressed her laugh hearing him...

"But why can't I call her???" asked Suhana pouting cutely ....

"Because it's Copyrights only to me!" he said Hiding his Jealousy but his Wife knows about his Jealous She suppressed her Laugh he Glares at her seeing her Laugh...

"But Papa.. I will call her Fuggi Mumma!" tells Suhana..

"No Darling look Papa Don't like Someone else calls Mumma as Fuggi rather than me!!" he tells her Softly ....

"But I'm someone else to you!" she asked with a Pout...

"No No baby.. It's not like that!"

"Teek Hai Dad We won't call Mumma As fuggi....We Just thought to tease you!" tells Suhana and Aditi.. They both laughs at their Father...

Abhi too smiles at them... After an hour of Travel they reached Airport... After the Checking they entered into boarding Flight... It's a First Class suit which Abhi booked...

Both AbhiGya seated On a couple Seat were Their Both Muchkins seated opposite to them...

"Dad We are So Excited!!!" squeals Aditi And Suhana..

Abhi smiles at Them Wondering they are Not even Have the Fear of the Take off.. Wereelse he Turns towards His Fuggi only to See her Chanting Mantras... His Fuggi Still Afraid of flights...

He surrounds his arms around her shoulder and Pulls her close to him.. She Looks at him..

"Look over there Fuggi.. Our Muchkins are Not even in Fear baby.. But you're still fear of Take off" he whispered in her ears.. She frowns at him.. She Pulls out from his Grip... Again he Pulls her back to him...

"Baby!"

"Don't talk you're making fun of me!" she frowns...

He Pecks her forehead...

"No Fuggi.. I'm not!!"

"Already I'm In fear don't increase my Tension!" she Shouts at him and she Surrounds her arms around his neck and she hugs him tightly...

Abhi smiles at Her and hugs her tightly... After few Minutes the Flight Successfully Taken off ....Pragya becomes Normal... Abhi talks with her to Make her Normal... He Still Wondered his Muchkins didn't even Feared.. They are Happily Playing with each other...

Abhi entiwns her fingers with his... She Smiles at Him...

"Hope you Love that Place... But I must say it's For Kids!!" He said

"Really for kids??" she Pouts at Him...

Abhi pinched her cheek...

"Ofcourse Baby its For our Kids.. But I'm sure you will Love to enjoy with me!" said Abhi winking at her...

She too smiled at Him...

"Don't worry Baby.. After this Trip we both can go somewhere alone like Our Honeymoon!" he whispered in her ears....

She flushed with a Pink shade on her cheeks...

That's when A Girl around Late twenties come there...

"Wow Abhi what a Pleasant Surprise!" she smiled at him...

"Meetu!! Wow How are you?? It's been Many Years we have seen!" Abhi asked with the same excitement..

We're Pragya gets Confused..

"So How is Life Going?? You're looking as Handsome as before!" she Tells at Him...

"Even you too.. You're looking beautiful like always!" Abhi tells at her.. Pragya Frowns at Him hearing this...

"By the way Meetu.. This Is My Wife Pragya...And they are My Daughters Suhana and Aditi!" he said Pointing at them...

"OMG Abhi I can't believe this.. You got married?? How come you marry?? And you're a Father now.. I seriously Can't believe this and I lost the Chance!" she Said at him..

Pragya Burns in Anger hearing this.. But she Controlled it...

"Come-on Meetu You're same like before.. Pragya This is Meetu.. My College Friend!" Abhi said.. We're Pragya Nods her head at Meetu with a Little smile..

But that Meetu didn't even react to her.. She reacted as if Pragya Didn't even exist over there.. Pragya frowns at her... She Holds Abhi's hand...

"Come Abhi let's talk for a While.. I missed you so Much!" saying this without giving a Second for Abhi to react.. She takes Abhi from there...

Pragya gets Angry at Him... She sits alone there...

"How can he leave me and My kids just like that!! What she Think of herself!? He didn't even Mind me.. He Just went with her!" she Fumes in Anger....

With Abhi...

Abhi try to Get Excuse From Meetu to go back to His Family but she is not even Leaving any Chance to him...

"Meetu look My Family is Alone There and I need to Go!" he Politely Disagree with her and he Went from there...

He came back and Seated beside Pragya who didn't even Reacted to Him...

He turns towards his kids..

"Hey Muchkins You are Enjoying right??" he asked

"Don't talk with us Papa.. How can you just go leaving us with that Aunty!" Said Suhana..

"Ha Papa Don't talk with us !!" Aditi turns her face...

"Princess lekin!!"

He Turn towards Pragya... He holds her hand were she takes her hand from his Grip...

"Fuggi you too angry with me??" he asked again he holds her hands...

She frowns again and pulls back her again...

"Fuggi why are You reacting for this simple issues... She is Just my Friend!" he asked...

"So It's just a Simple Issues to you na!! Let it be" she said and she turns her face...

"Fuggi look...We are Meeting after Many years.. That why don't react much!" he said

"Yes I'm the Only Person Reacting so much na.. Why you come now!!! Go and enjoy with your Girlfriend!" she almost Shouted...

"Enough Fuggi!!! She is Just my friend!! Don't react too much!" he said with a Irritated voice..

"Thats why you left me and My Kids alone here!" she Frowns at him..

"I'm sorry for that.. I shouldn't have left you Guys Alone...I agree it's my mistake!" he apologized to her... But she didn't said anything...

He Tried to Speak with her but she gives him her cold shoulders... Even he too gets Irritated with her Silence...

"You don't want to Speak na.. Then don't Speak.. Even I don't want to!" he said. But she simply ignored and she didn't reacted to it...

After 18 hours of Travel they Reached US Were the Place Abhi Planned for His Muchkins... And it's already night over there and They four went to The Restaurant to have there dinner...

Still Pragya didn't talked with Abhi... He can't able to Live without Talking to her... So he Thought somehow He should Make her Talk with Him...

Suhana and Aditi slept ..so Pragya takes Suhana and Abhi Took Aditi in his arms.... Soon they Reached the hotel which Abhi booked... They entered inside the Room they have booked...

Abhi Moves inside the Kids room and Pragya follows him... She Makes Suhana lay on the Bed comfortablely and Abhi do with Aditi... Checking Properly with both sides whether their Daughters not falling off the bed she keeps the pillow on both sides... Again ignoring Abhi She went out.. She took her Baggage she went inside the room....

Abhi took his Baggage and Follows to the room and he Thought The door will be closed but to his Surprise the Door is Unlocked... He went inside only to saw His Wife Taking her Clothes to Fresh up...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will happen next??

Target 🎯 95+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views...

By Subagokul 🌠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
1K 65 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more
11.9K 1.2K 11
She loved him deeply but couldn't express it to him due to some reason , even can say due to some misunderstanding. He loved her deeply but couldn't...
36.9K 1K 27
Destiny is strange... Abhi and meera's marriage are about to happen when meera's ex love comes there and he is revealed to be abhi's close friend. A...