Bully or lover /Zarry

By zarrystylik49

Being bullied by the most popular student Zayn from Middle School till High School mad life miserable for Ha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.5K 101 35
By zarrystylik49

I walked down the half empty hallway to the cafeteria, I opened the door and went in, as usual I drew the attention of some students. I kept my head down until I got to the lunch line. " I'll have a sandwich and a bottle of water " I said to the lunch lady. I got my food and went to the far end of the cafeteria where I usually sat with niall.

I had just taking a bite out of my sandwich when something suddenly hit my table with a loud thud, I jerked and fell off my seat. The whole cafeteria burst into fits of laughter, just great. " Oh my God I'm so sorry" I looked up and saw that guy from this morning standing in front of me with a worried expression and a hand stretched out to me.

The cafeteria went silent, I just stared at his hand. My eyes wandered to where zayn sat, he was already daring me with his eyes. I looked back at luke's hand, I'm so going to regret this later. I placed my hand in his own and he helped me up, " are you okay?" He asked " yes t--thank you" I said and gave him a small smile. From the corner of my eye I saw zayn giving me a surprised look. And also glaring at luke.

" Sorry again" he said " it's fine" I said and sat back on my seat while he left with a smile. I picked my sandwich again and bit into it, at least I know there is still someone with a heart in this school. My phone vibrated on the table. A message from mom.

' hey honey...I don't know how to tell you this but I have to go for a conference in New York and your dad has some work to do there too. Please don't be mad, take care of yourself . We love you- Mom'

I bit my lip and put the phone in my bag. "I always take care of myself" I muttered to myself. My appetite suddenly left as I looked at the sandwich. I got up and headed for the exit.

They always did this. Whenever it felt like they were finally making out time for me, they crush me with the same excuse, 'their jobs'. Seems like I'll be spending my week alone until they return.

But before I start pondering over that, I need to get through this hell called school in order to get home in one piece, not that I would anyway. The bell for lunch over rang, I cringed when I realized it was time for my worst class. Gym class.

"No no no" I repeated fustratedly as I searched my gym bag for my gym clothes. " Don't tell me I forgot to take it out of the washing machine" I face palmed myself. Gigi came up beside me chuckled in mockery, " not only is he stupid but also suffering from memory loss" the girls in the room laughed " why don't you go pick up some gym clothes from the lost and found, I hear there are some gym clothes with your name on it" she said, they laughed.

I ignored them and went to a secluded part of the locker room and fished my phone out of my bag and quickly dailed niall's number. He picked up on the second ring ,"hey boy any problem? Do I need to come over and break some noses?" he said with a seriously dangerous tone. I laughed nervously cause I knew he could do it, " no none of that needed" I said.

"So what's up?" he asked in a chirpy voice. " Do you by any chance have extra gym clothes?" I asked " yeah I think I have some clean ones on the top layer" " thanks niall" I said and  went to his locker. I opened it with his combination code. " No but I have to warn you there's a problem with the--"" alright everyone let's move those asses to the field!" Coaches loud voice boomed around the room.

"Sorry niall gotta go bye" "but--" I hung up and quickly collected the gym clothes and rushed to the shower to change. I'm very self conscious.

On the field...

Ohgod, I dragged the shorts down a bit. Some guys whistled as I walked past them, I bet I was very red in the face. I silently cursed niall in my head. The shorts he borrowed me were short, they revealed my legs. I felt so exposed.

I also felt embarrassed by the way the guys were eyeing me like I was the last slice of pizza in the box.

I sat on the bench beside a someo I recognized from one of my classes, but I didn't sit too close so I wouldn't get insulted. Some girls glared at me because of the attention I was getting from the boys.

" What do you think you're doing?" gigi marched towards me with her even shorter gym shorts. " What am I doing?" I asked in confusion, " why are you such a slut?" She asked in an annoyed tone. I ignored her like I always did, "you think you can wrap every boy around your finger with your cheap body" she scoffed " think again you little whore, I'll destroy you" she snapped in my face.

She really has nothing to say.

She leaned down so our eyes were at the same level. "You will never be anything more than a nobody" she sneered. I looked at her and smirked, " I never wanted to be a somebody gigi" I said she stood up straight and glared at me. I continued " being a somebody would mean being fake. Fake friends, fake face, fake body, fake character, I'd be a fake like you,  jelena hadid" I said.

A crowd of students had already gathered around us both boys and girls, some had their phones up, videoing everything. Gigi's eyes were burning with rage, " shut up you slut" she screamed. I shook my head at her and got off the bench.

She was about to say something when coach blew the whistle for us to assemble on the field. " This isn't over Styles, you will pay for everything you just said" she snarled and walked away. The crowd dispersed leaving me alone by the bench.

I let out the breath I had been holding. I felt this sense of accomplishment wash over me. 'Did I just stand up to gigi?' I asked myself in disbelief ' ohmygod I did!'. A small smile formed on my lips as the information processed in my brain. I knew I was gonna regret it later but at least let me enjoy this while it lasts.

I walked over to where everyone was gathered. I suddenly felt as if someone was watching me so I turned and met his eyes, which showed surprise and something else I couldn't get. I quickly looked away from him.

I felt uncomfortable and uneasy because of the way his eyes travelled down my body. I wasn't looking at him but I knew that's what he was doing. He was trying to make me feel on the edge which was working.

' You can survive this harry, just some minutes more and you'd be done' I assured myself and tried to focus on what coach was instructing us to do. I can do this.

The rest of the day went by in a blurr, and soon I was packing my books in my locker so I could finally go home. The thought of home made my heart sink. I closed my locker and headed out of the building.

Ever since gym class, nobody did anything to me, no bad comments, no tripping over any foot, no disgusted looks. But they still whispered any time I passed by, not that I cared.

I got to my car and searched my bag for my keys but I couldn't find it. " Where is it?"I turned my bag upside down on the hood of my car, it wasn't there. Then I decided to go check my locker, I packed my bag and hurried to the school building. The hallway was now empty.

I got to my locker and opened it. I searched every inch of the locker bit I still couldn't find it. I finally closed the locker in defeat and banged my head against it fustratedly.

"You're gonna hurt yourself" I jumped in fright and turned around. I felt even frightened when I saw it was zayn. He was leaning against the locker across from mine with his hands in his pockets, looking like the handsome devil he is.

Ignoring him, I started walking towards the class I had last. " It's not there" he suddenly said from behind me. I still ignored him and entered the class, he came in and sat on the teacher's desk. I checked around my seat and around the classroom.

He chuckled, I looked at him with suspicion but he just opened a pack of strawberry bubble gum and put one in his mouth. I went back to searching, I was almost loosing my mind and this idiot was enjoying a pack of gum.

I went to my other classes before the last one but all had the same result, no key. I groaned and finally gave up. Zayn appeared by the door again, "have you found it yet?" He asked. I glared at him, he smirked.

Where could it be? and why is he following me around? and why is he chewing strawberry bubble gum?he hates it. I'm not a creep, I know because he said he hates the scent of my shampoo which it strawberry and one time he called me a disgusting pig because I was drinking a strawberry smoothie back in ninth grade, so I figured out that he hated them home. Wait a minute.

I opened my bag and searched for the pack of gum I always had in my bag, they were gone, which means... I looked at zayn. He already had my keys dangling in front of his face. I walked over to him and tried to collect it but he quickly put it up above his head.

" Give me my keys back" I gritted out in annoyance. He smirked, " I didn't here the magic word" he said. I ground my teeth together " may I have my keys back... please" I said. He smirked even more " no" then he turned and walked out of the class.

"Zayn I don't have time for this" I said as I followed him. "Zayn give me my keys" I said again in fustration. He ignored me," zayn stop this nonsense" he still ignored me. " I see you love my name so much Harry" he said without turning.

He succeeded in making me walk all the way to the parking lot without giving me my key. "Here you can have it back" he turned around and stretched the key out to me. I wanted to collect it from him but then I stopped and looked at my car that was parked a stone throw away, it seemed to be in good condition.

" What's wrong? I thought you wanted your keys back" he asked with a poker face. I still stared at the key contemplating if I should or should not collect it.

He grabbed my hand and placed the key in it, " it's getting late you should head home, it's not safe for boys like you to be out here" he said and took a step closer to me. His body towered over my 5'9,quite intimidating. That's when I noticed that the parking lot was empty.

I gulped and tried to move around him quickly, he grabbed my arm and leaned down till his lips were touching my ear. " I don't ever want to see you close to that luke guy" He wasn't giving me a choice,I nodded. " Good boy, now off you go" he let me go.

I speed walked to my car and drove off. To say I wasn't scared was an understatement, he scares the shit out of me after every encounter with him. I don't know why but I just had this feeling that he was planning something. He gave me my keys back without touching my car. He has never not bullied me before. I have to be careful.

********************­***********
Who is your favourite till now?
-Mine is zaynie baby😍

Vote and comment😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 76.3K 67
He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greater Bradford High School as the bad boy. W...
935 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...
29.3K 838 26
Harry gets called to babysit four girls for a whole weekend and he can't say no he need the money. When he said yes he didn't realize that it was Lou...
24.9K 445 7
I believe in lots of things. I believe in not having...it...til you're married. I don't like cussing. Even though tons of people cuss at me, I change...