๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ก๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By Liij-ng

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™™; ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™Š๐™˜๐™๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๊งโ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–‰โ˜œ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๊ง‚ Ochako Uraraka w... More

P r o l o g u e
C h a p . 0 1
C h a p . 0 2
C h a p . 0 3
C h a p . 0 4
C h a p . 0 5
C h a p . 0 6
C h a p . 0 7
C h a p . 0 8
Uwuraka & Todoroni Shenanigans!
Uwuraka & Todoroni Shenanigans! Pt.2
C h a p . 1 0
C h a p . 1 1
C h a p . 1 2
C h a p . 1 3
C h a p . 1 4
C h a p . 1 5
C h a p . 1 6
C h a p . 1 7
C h a p . 1 8
C h a p. 1 9
C h a p. 2 0
C h a p. 2 1
Edit :P

C h a p . 0 9

1.7K 68 121
By Liij-ng

》Chap. 09 - Selection & Meeting《

[3RD PERSON POV]
{STAGE}

Izuku continued to clap repeatedly and loudly, he was absolutely amazed by Ochako's performance. Midnight on the side was crying with sympathy and joy, she felt bad for the young girl's past.

Hizashi then screamed at the top of his lungs with a long-

"YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH"

And then Aizawa, he was smiling. Proud of his student. He sat back down and continued to clap until Izuku walked to him and whispered something into his ear. Aizawa then nodded and scribbled down Izuku's words just in case.

I hope you'll like this, Uraraka Thought the greenette.

Everyone settled down after every girl performed. And now it was time for selection.

Girls of U.A High were nervous, minus Ochako since she knew she wouldn't get selected by the Greenette. There were a few talented girls so it was quite easy to say that those few might get chosen.

"Alright Ladies, may I introduce you to the one and only!Drum-roll please!!"

Everyone was silent.

"You guys are boring....Anyways- The one the only, IZUKU MIDORIYA!-" A hand was clasped to his loud mouth.

"Shut it Hizashi. You didn't have to make a loud ass racket just for that" Aizawa scolded the poor Hizashi as he nodded his head agressively.

Talk about a racket, that was probably Mr. Hizashi's loudest scream
The Greenette thought.

"Alright then. Hello ladies, I hope you all are excited for this final event" said Izuku onto the mic, his voice echoing from inside the gym as all the girls listened with open ears. It was like music into their ears.

"Alright let's start! So, all of you ladies were amazing on the stage. Job well done. Amazing voices, amazing confidence. I gotta say I'm very impressed" Said Izuku, nodding his head gently while clapping.

"However..." Izuku stopped and looked at the pool of girls below, nervous looks plastered on all their faces. If it were Aizawa on stage he would've enjoyed this sight amd continue to overwhelm the ladies.

"However...they were all effortless. Not putting it like you all haven't been practicing enough or like that, no no. I mean that all of you obviously picked the most greatest love songs just- to what? Make me fall inlove with the lyrics your singing to?" Izuku explained, looking at the pool of girls with a raised brow.

"I was expecting something more, something with passion, something with fire. Or maybe just the blow of music flowing through you all whilst singing. But no, all I got today was love songs and confessions. I really am disappointed, however... there is one person who didn't disappoint me at all. In fact, they amazed me today" Izuku then searched for a certain Brunette in the back of the crowd.

"Ochako Uraraka, please step right up onto the stage" Izuku ordered. Ochako widened her eyes and flinched at the call of her name.

Holy mother mochi, this was not supposed to happen

She walked through the crowd of girls, stepped right beside Izuku on stage and saw the visible looks of anger and jealousy on the faces of every single female.

"Uraraka, I've never heard that song before so may I ask you one question. Did you make that song?" Asked Izuku, grabbing both Ochako's hands. Holding them up clasping with his.

"I- uhm- y-yes I did..." Ochako responded. The girls stood there in shock of the poor girls composing skills and singing.

"Uraraka, If I pick you we'll never win" Izuku told Ochako.

When Ochako heard those, her heart broke. All that effort for nothing. She then nodded in acceptance.

Izuku smirked.

"If we don't practice" Ochako fastly looked up and saw a smirking Izuku infront of her. Holding back a smile she finally revealed it. She was proud, relieved, but mostly. Happy.

"WHAT?!" All the girls exclaimed.

"Uraraka, hope you're looking foward for the duet contest" Izuku said with wide arms, Ochako ran to him and hugged him.

Izuku hugged her back, she then whispered.

"You know, you scared me there. All that effort for nothing" She giggled.

"Just wanted to make it dramatic" He whispered back.

Ochako pulled back and ruffled his messy hair.

"So...when do we start practice?" She asked, Izuku hummed in reply.

"Maybe tomorrow at the beach where I always train?" He said, Ochako raised a brow.

"You mean Dagobah? Sure sounds fun. But this time no splashing like last time" She pointed her index finger to his face.

"Alright no splashing, but I won't make any promises" He smirked, Ochako just rolled her eyes.

Back at the teachers, Nemuri Just stared at the two in awe.

"Ahh~ Young love~" Kayama clasped her hands together and wiggled with ecstasy.

On the other hand, Himiko saw the whole thing in the principal's office.

She gripped her skirt hard and gritted her teeth.

"D-damn that bi-" Himiko cursed with gritted teeth.

Principal Nezu then clasped his hand to Himiko's mouth, her sentence unfinished.

"Watch you're profanity"

~+~

"Ochako Uraraka. Report to Shota Aizawa's office please, I repeat,Ochako Uraraka. Report to Shota Aizawa's office immediately, thank you" Principal Nezu announced.

Ochako stopped Sketching and stood up from her seat.

She walked through the halls, she sensed eyes glaring at her.

She arrived at her destination. She knocked on the door and heard a muffled, tired voice.

"Come in" Ochako breathed in and twisted the doorknob.

"Goodafternoon Mr.Aizawa. What can I help you with?" Ochako asked her teacher.

"Aizawa has a little surprise for you Uraraka" Ochako turned her head to see Izuku leaning on the wall, arms crossed.

"Yes Uraraka. You will be moving to another class" Shota bluntly said, Ochako turned to Shota.

"W-what. You don't need to do that Mr.Aizawa. I'm okay with staying at Class 1-C" Ochako flailed her hands.

"Ask Midoriya if he accepts that" Shota motioned Ochako to turn to Izuku who was shaking his head no.

"I want you too meet people who accept you for who you are" Izuku grinned.

"Come, come with me. You might like them" Izuku said, motioning Ochako to follow him.

She nodded and followed him.

They arrived at their destination. A huge door right infront of them saying: Class 1-A.

"...Y-you can't be serious" Ochako turned to Izuku who was smiling at her.

"Ochako Uraraka. Welcome to Class 1-A" Izuku opened the door to see 17 students talking to eachother.

When they heard the door creak open, they turned to see the Greenette with a Brunette.

"She's here!" A pink haired girl said.

"She's finally here!!" A girl with black hair clasped her hands with joy.

Ochako flinched a bit.

"Everyone! Quiet down, you'll scare our new classmate!" A boy with glasses ordered their classmates.

He walked towards Ochako and held out a hand.

"Hello there, you must be Ochako Uraraka. I am Tenya Iida, Class representative of Class 1-A. It is a pleasure to meet you" Tenya introduced himself. Ochako shook his hand, smiling softly.

"Excuse me!Excuse me! My turn to introduce myself!!" The pink haired girl pushed Iida to the side.

"Hello!! I'm Mina Ashido! Nice to meet ya girl!" Mina held out a hand.

"My turn! I'm Toru Hagakure, Kumusta!" Toru jumped on Mina's back.

"Hey, Kyoka Jiro. Nice performance you did back there. We should do a duet sometime" Kyoka smirked at the girl.

"Hey kero! I'm Tsuyu Asui but please, call me Tsu. Your performance was amazing back there, kero" Said a short greenette, sticking out her tongue and placing her index below her lip

"Hello! I am Momo Yaoyoruzo. Vice President of this class. But please call me Yaomomo! It is wonderful to meet you!" Momo introduced herself.

"Hey hey! The name's Eijiro Kirishima! Manly performance you did there!" Eijiro clasped his fists together.

"Kiri, she's a girl!" Mina exclaimed.

"Ahh! I mean girly-fancy-ama-Y'know what forget it" Eijiro held his head low, everyone laughed and so did Ochako with a soft and quiet giggle.

"Heya! Denki Kaminari here!" Denki did a pose.

"Hey, I'm Minoru Mineta. Nice curves you got there-" But sadly Mineta was kicked in the face by Izuku.

"Shut it Grape" Izuku glared at the tiny boy. He then looked up to see the girls smirking at him.

"Ooo~ Looks like someone is over-protective about a certain someone~" Mina teased Izuku, who just sweatdropped.

Izuku then turned to a smiling Ochako.

She's smiling again.

After everyone introduced themselves (Except for Bakugo bcz he doesn't give a F, please pay your respects for Bakugago's rudeness by saying F in the comments). They asked Uraraka to stand infront of the class and introduce herself.

"I- well uh-....well, Hello everyone. It was really nice to meet you all. Sorry if your first impression of me is me flinching" Ochako scratched the back of her head.

"Maybe that's all. I'm not really good at introducing myself" Ochako giggled softly.

This was it, Ochako was going to start over again, making friends for real now.

She felt happy again. She was going to start something new with them, together.

Izuku then looked at Ochako happily laughing with the girls.

His plan worked, She then turned to Izuku and waved at him, smiling widely.

He waved back and smiled widely.

I'll promise myself to make you happy and keep on that beautiful smile of yours

"And I'll keep it"

edited
May 8, 2021 :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 44 5
A fan fiction in which Izuku and Ochako break up and soon realize they cant live without each other. Although, it was too late.. โ™กโš ๏ธ Contains mention...
577 60 31
Afterlife (Part 1/3) Midoriya Izuku was born quirkless, useless, and a waste of space. An outcast of society. And with his dreams and hopes shattered...
68.7K 961 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...
12.1K 480 14
Everyone has a soulmate. They are connected by a red string tied on their left pinky finger and depending on how close your connection you can feel w...