Vampire Knight Fanfic

Od ieyatsusawada

The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter... Více

Character Info..
Yumika's Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5 (Side Story)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 1)
Chapter 42.5 (Back Story Part 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Dance Party Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Dance Party Part 2)
Chapter 51 (Dance Party Part 3)
Chapter 52 (Dance Party Part 4)
Chapter 53 (Dance Party Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Dance Party Part 6)
Chapter 55 (Dance Party Part 7)
Chapter 56 (Dance Party Final Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 1)
Chapter 58.5 (Side Story Part 2)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 1)
Chapter 63 (Vampire Soirā©E Part 2)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (Final Battle Part 1)
Chapter 79 (Final Battle Part 2)
Chapter 80 (Final Battle Part 3)
Chapter 81 (Final Battle Part 4)
Chapter 82 (Final Battle Final Part)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 22

3.5K 67 4
Od ieyatsusawada

Yumika POV

I was walking the path that will lead me too the Moon Dormitory... When Zero-niichan distance himself from Yuki-neechan and me to the point he was going to leave us.. Yuki-neechan told me about Zero-niichan being transfered to the Night Class..

I don't want to seperate Zero-niichan from Yuki-neechan.. I already decided to tell Nee-chan my feelings about Kaname-sama and to pay what she did to me for the past 10 years.. I'll try too convince Kaname-sama not to transfer Zero-niichan into his class....

I've reached the caretaker's lodge.. I peek and he saw me.. I smile slightly..

"What do you want?? Little girl?" The caretaker asked me.. I gulp.

"Good.. Morning... Can I... Come in..?" I asked between stammer.

"Sure... You can.. All the Night Class permitted you to come in.. The dorm is just in front." The caretaker slightly smile at me and before I go in.. I bowed to say thank you..

This is the first time I came here without something in my hand.. I stand in the front door and I slowly open it when I heard two voices and Hana-chan's voice.. Looks like they are discussing some important things..

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

I was sitting across this two stupid human.. They are begging me to help them..

"But... This can only be asked of you.. The 'MIRACLE TALENT'.." Sad the first man... Stupid...

"Please. Hanabusa-sama.. You need to help our research organization.. Since you are able to write that brilliant thesis.." The other old man said.. So Stupid.

"Aish... But I already told you I'm not interested in doin' some 'day' work.. I'm tired.. Shouldn't you go back?? The entrance is here..." I pointed my hands into the entrance when I saw Yu-chan standing in front of the entrance door.. "Ahh... Yu-chan..." I saw my two visitors got up and I drag them outside the dorm..

"Hana-chan???" Yumika said my name in a questionable manner.

"Okay... Time for you guys to go home.." I open the door and tossed them away.. When my eyes met the sunlight I immediately close the door. "Ah.. So bright.. I'm so sleepy because of those guys.." I rubbed my eyes..

"Hana-chan.. Does me coming here was a wrong timing?? Looks like I interrupted you?" Yumika asked me worriedly and I just smile..

"No.. In fact your timing is perfect.. You just save me from them.. They are so persistent about the thesis I made.. So.. What are you doing here so early??" I look at her and smile like a child.

"Hana-chan... I came too talk to Kaname-sama.." She replied at me..

"I see.. It's about that time right?" I asked and she was shock..

"How come.. Hana-chan..." I interrupted her because she wants to know why we know about her scent.

"Yu-chan.. We've been all together as long as I can even remember.. Even without actually tasting your blood.. Your actual scent is enough for us to know it's you.." I answered.. I place my hand on her neck..

"Hana-chan??" She called my name..

"Looks like the wound had almost healed.. He really did bite you that hard huh.. Yu-chan... Are you afraid of us now?? When you experience it?? Being a blood bag for a thristy vampire..? Are you regretting the time you meet us?" I asked her.. I don't want her to hate us just because of that stupid Kiryu.. I'm more scared of being hated by Yumika... She will hate our existence and even the day she'd meet us and all.. I don't want that to happen..

I was thinking this when.. I felt a small arms around my neck.. I felt Yumika's cheeks were wet... I look at her and I froze.. Fear control my very existence.. I can't even move to hug her back.. Like I'll always do.. I'm afraid if I do that she'll...
"She will hate us... Did she went here just to break her relationship with us?? No... I can't accept it.. It's more terrifying than Zero Kiryu pointing his anti vampire weapon at us.." I said to myself..

"Yu-chan....." I can't speak... I don't have the power to say what I want to say.. When she... Suddenly... Kiss my cheek and wipe the tears that's beginning to form in my eyes.. I look at her and she just smile.. "Yu-chan." I called her name one more time.

"Hana-chan... How could I be afraid of you?? All of you here is my family.. Hana-chan was my bestfriend.. Ru-chan was like a older sister to me.. Everyone was so kind too me.. True.. I was shock but... It doesn't change the fact that I still love all of you.. Even though I was scared at that time.. But when I heard Zero-niichan's whole story.. How could I hate him for drinking my blood.. He suffered long enough for him to even suppress his thrist.. And beside.. I'm fine.. I didn't die right.. Kaname-sama just save me in time.. You're going to do it too right?? Because all of you always does.. You always save me... I can't imagine my world without all of you in it.. You promise.. You'll never leave me.. Don't break your promise Hana-chan.. I'll hate you for eternity if you break it.. All of you need to be by my side.. Always..." Yu-chan hug me and I hug her back..

How come.. I forgot... When I first met her 5 years ago.. When she went straight to us asking for help to throw a surprise party for Lord Kaname.. It's the first time I met a human who never gives up to befriend a vampire just to asked for the Lord's birthday.

End of POV

Flashback

Yumika POV

The cherry blossoms are falling.. Well what would I expect.... It's already April.. It's Kaname-sama's birth month.. I look at the calendar and It's just a few more days before his birthday.. I want to throw a birthday party.. I run to Daddy's room and I said what's on my mind.

"Daddy... Can I asked you something?" I asked him and he nodded.

"What is it?" Daddy question me.

"Daddy... A few more days.. And it's Kaname-sama's birthday.. I want to throw a surprise birthday party for him.. I can?" I asked.

"Well.. Of course you can dear.. But.. I don't think he can attend it at all.. Every year.. An all vampires celebrate his birthday.." Daddy explain it to me.. I felt sad.

"Father... Can't you just leave her? We truly are grateful to him a long time ago.. And besides... This is the first time she asked for something.. Aren't she.." Yuki-neechan interfered.. I saw Daddy sigh in defeat and nodded..

"Thank you Daddy.." I jump to him and kiss his cheeks.

I run to my room and plan Kaname-sama's birthday party.. Then.. I realize.. I don't know what kind of food he eats?? Does Vampire eat human food like us? I leave my room and I said my goodbye to Yuki-neechan.

"Yumi.. Where are you going?" Yuki-neechan stop me.

"I'm just going to go asked Kaname-sama's friend.. I'll be right back.. Don't tell Dad ok.. In return I'll make you some dessert.." I bribe.. Yuki-neechan took it and I waved my hands before I leave..

I reached the house where Kaname-sama was staying.. Together with his friends. I gulp multiple times and knock slowly on the door.. A boy with blonde hair and icy blue eyes greeted my reddish brown eyes.. I smile..

"Hey.. Akatsuki.. Look who's here.. The little girl Lord Kaname's interested in.. What is your business here... Little one" the boy with blue eyes asked me.. He was irritated.

"Ca...n... I.... A...sk.... You..... Some...thing?" I managed to let the words out.

"Aido.. Stop glaring much.. You're scarying her.." A boy with a light blonde hair and green eyes come to us..

"Tch.." The blue eyed boy turn his heels away from me.

"Come... In... Are you here to wait for Kaname... Right??" The green eye boy smile at me but I didn't walk in..

"Can.. I... Asked you a question?" I managed to asked.. The boy smile and nodded.. I continued.. "Can you... Help me... Throw a surprise birthday party for Kaname-sama?" I asked with determination.. All eyed on me.. A woman with a long toffee colored wavy hair approach me..

"Hey.. I don't know why Lord Kaname is interested with you but... Every year we throw him the best party he could asked for.. Now leave!!" The woman shooed me away..

"Ruka.. Stop it.." A boy with a light orange hair stop the girl name Ruka.

"Little miss.. I'm sorry to say this but... Ruka's right.. We throw the best party for Lord Kaname.." The boy name Aido smirk at me..

"Miss.. You need to go home now..  It's getting late.." The other male announce.. I look up that he's right.. It's a couple more minutes until my curfew.. I bowed.. I was about to leave when I turned to face them again and I state my thoughts.. "You may be throw him the most grand parties... But... I'm sure.. Kaname-sama likes my food even better!! I always make it while thinking of the one I loves.. I'm going to throw him the best party ever.. And you all gonna help me make it!!" I point my forefinger to them and I stand with my head held high.. I saw them stunned.. I turn my heels away and run..

Days passed... With my persistent and sweet bribe they all agreed to help us throw the best party for Kaname-sama.. In the past few days I become close to Hanabusa and Ruka.. They help me what kind of food Kaname-sama likes.. The day before Kaname-sama's birthday Hana-chan, Ru-chan, Shi-chan, and Ri-chan came to our house to help us decorate the place. The time I spend with them was enjoyable enough for me to get close to them.. Daddy and Yuki-neechan was making Kaname-sama's birthday invitation.. Hana-chan and Shi-chan was decorating the living room.. While Ru-chan and Ri-chan was with me making the food.. With there help I finish all the desserts Kaname-sama like..

When morning came.. I decided to cook all of Kaname-sama's favorite food.. And for thanking them all I decided to make a four layered rainbow cake.. I even make a marzipan that looks like them.. Being the celebrant I put Kaname-sama's marzipan candy on the top.. And all of them.. All together... I smile when I look at it.. I hope he will come though.. I hope Sei-neechan deliver my message... I smile again.. Nervously.

End of POV

Hanabusa POV

"Ok.. Are you ready?? We need to bring Lord Kaname to Cross house.." I whisper.. We form in a circle while Akatsuki's guarding us.

"Ok.. We just need to end the party early than the usual.. I can't live without Yu-chan's homemade sweets now.." I look at Shiki.. I even imagine it and I shake with fear..

"Oi.. He'll find us out if you stay like that.." Akatsuki remainded us.. When..

"What is it?? Are you hiding something from me aren't you?" I stand up straight and look at Lord Kaname..

"Let's go.." I sigh when Ichijou save me..

We went to the usual party hall to celebrate Lord Kaname's party.. Same face... Same routine.. I want to get out of here.

"Ahh.. I wish... I just went straight to Yu-chan's home.. I'm bored here.." I look at Shiki.. He was sitting beside me and he didn't even care to move. For once I agree to him..

A few more hours left.. I look at the clock it's already 5:45 in the afternoon..  We need to get there by six.. I was about to stand up when Ichijou beat me to it..

"Thank you for coming again... Lord Kaname wants to leave early and so we are.. Please enjoy the party even without the celebrant.. We really want to go home and rest.. Lord Kaname thanks you for the party and gifts.. Good night and have a wonderful evening.." Ichijou look at me and I look at the others.. They nodded.

End of POV

Kaname POV

I was smiling in front of my guests.. Every year.. Same location.. Same guests.. Same people.. I just want to go home.. I was faking my smile when I heard Takuma ended the party.. Usually this party ends a little late at night but.. This time it's different.. He just decided to end the program with his speech and saying I was tired but he was right though.. I just went all with it.. I drop my glass and bid them farewell and thanking them for the party.. I went outside.. But even before I could rode the car... Aido and Shiki grab my shoulders.. I was going to asked them to release me but Takuma blindfolded my eyes.. I just feel my body was being lift up in the air and then in an instant the gust of wind that's blowing my hair stop.. I feel my feet on the ground again..

"Hey.. Can you tell me what's going on?? I just want to go home and rest." I announced.. I heard Takuma smirk and said..

"Are you sure?? You'll regret this if you missed this chance.." I heard Takuma said while smirking.. I sigh and let them guide me..

A few couple of minutes.. I feel that no one is by my side anymore.. I take off the blanket and I heard a party poppers.. And then a light was coming in the kitchen counter.. I saw Aido, Kain and Ichijou was carrying a four layered rainbow cake with my mini version on top of it.. I was shock.. I look around when I heard her.. Yumika's singing for me..

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday dear Kaname... Happy birthday to you..." A smile escape from my lips.

"Happy Birthday Kaname-sama/Kaname/Lord Kaname.." All of them greeted me.. I just silently smile to them.

Everyone was giving me there presents.. I was in the kitchen counter I was looking at the others happy when Cross went beside me..

"Who would thought that a day like this will come.. Vampires and humans talking to each other.. Looks like I owe it to Yumika.." Cross looked at me and continue.. "She's the one who planned it all.. She was going back 'n forth in the house your all staying just to make them help her throw this party.. At first they shooed her away.. And after a couple of days Yumika befriend them she was close to Souen and Aido the most.." I smile when I heard it.. Everyone was eating.. And forget their surrounding.. I walk to the living room to join them when my eyes fixed to the sleeping princess. Without disturbing the party I carry her back to her room and place her to bed.. I was about to leave when she suddenly grab my sleeve and she was sleep talking..

"Kaname-sama... Happy birthday.." Even in her sleep she was greeting me.. I stroke a few strands of her hair away from her face and kiss her forehead..
"Thank you.. This is the best gift I ever had.." I whisper enough for her to smile in her sleep.. I was about to leave when my eyes lay on the gift in her bedside table.. It's for me.. I took it and open the box.. It's a knitted scarf with a reddish-brown color same color as my eyes.. I place it again in the box and silently leave..

After that party... Yumika became close to them.. Enough for them to meet a new character within them.. It's really a miracle you came into our lives and changed it..

End of Flashback.

Yumika POV

I was looking at Hana-chan.. I was shock when he asked me if I'm afraid and scared of them.. My body just move and hug him.. I cry.. I look at Hana-chan and smile and then I look at him and said.

"Hana-chan... How could I be afraid of you?? All of you here is my family.. Hana-chan was my bestfriend.. Ru-chan was like a older sister to me.. Everyone was so kind too me.. True.. I was shock but... It doesn't change the fact that I still love all of you.. Even though I was scared at that time.. But when I heard Zero-niichan's whole story.. How could I hate him for drinking my blood.. He suffered long enough for him to even suppress his thrist.. And beside.. I'm fine.. I didn't die right.. Kaname-sama just save me in time.. You're going to do it too right?? Because all of you always does.. You always save me... I can't imagine my world without all of you in it.. You promise.. You'll never leave me.. Don't break your promise Hana-chan.. I'll hate you for eternity if you break it.. All of you need to be by my side.. Always..." I hug him and he hug me back..

"Yu-chan...." Hana-chan hug me even tighter and it's crushing my bones.. I tap him..

"Ha..na...cha...n... Ca...nn...ot.... Bre...a..the..." I said between lack of air.. When..

"Aido... Let her go..." I saw Kaname-sama walk down the stairs.. I felt Hana-chan's hug was loosing its grip.. I gasp for air..

"Yu-chan... I'm sorry...." I saw Hana-chan said with a worried face.

"It's fine... Hana-chan.. Can you give back my band-aid?" I held my hands to Hana-chan to get my band-aid.. Instead.. Hana-chan place it on my almost healed neck wound..

"Yu-chan... Thank you for coming into my life... I really do.." Hana-chan smiled at me and I smiled back..

"Hana-chan... I didn't bring any sweets with me now.. But... I'll make one enough for everyone before I leave.. I just want to asked  a favor from Kaname-sama.." I said.. Hana-chan look at me and smile..

"I'll be waiting.." Before he head back to his room..

After a while I heard Kaname-sama's voice.. I look at him..

End of POV

Kaname POV

When Aido leave.. I asked Yumika about the sudden visit.. She just look at me straight in the eyes.

"Why the sudden visit?? Are you not afraid of us.. They might attack you.. Your blood was still tickling in the air... It's enough to make them restless.. You see.. This is rare.. Even for us vampire.. Usually when a vampire drinks a pure blood to suppress their thrist.. The blood will subside and vanish for at least 1-2 days.. But yours is different.. It's been a week since then but they're still a faint hint of your blood in the air enough for them to be restless.. It's not safe for you to come here now.. I explain.. She just held my hands to her and smile..

"If that happens.. You'll always save right?? Same goes for Hana-chan.. He didn't attack me.. It's enough for me to trust my life into you.. All of you.. You'll never leave me right??" She held my hands tightly and look at it. I smile.

"Are you not afraid of us? One of our kind attack you.. One more thrusts you'll end up losing your life.. Yumika.." I release my other hand from her grasps to touched her cheek.. She lean on it and gently close her eyes to feel my warmth.. Her eyes open gently and then she gently place her other hand unto top of mine touching her cheeks while her other hand was eloping with mine.. I flinch.. She just lock her hands into mine.. I blush a little when her hand touch mine and kiss my palm.. She just smile at me sweetly.. Her kiss was enough to erase my anxiety of her hating our kind.

I elope my hands with her even more.. And then she spoke..

"Kaname-sama... Can you reconsider Zero-niichan's transfer?" She asked me seriously..

I look at her.. I release her cheeks and lead her to the sofa not releasing our elope hands.. I offered her to seat and she oblique.. I sat beside her.. And place our hands on my lap.. I look at her with a sad eyes.

"Yumika... Why do you care for him? He hurt you..?" I asked her.. A bit of sadness was found in my voice... My eyes went wide when she kiss my forehead.

"Kaname-sama.. Don't look at me with your sad eyes.. I cared because I see him as my Nii-chan.. I don't care if he's a human or a vampire.. He's still my Zero-niichan.. And I promise Yuki-neechan I'll never let them be apart from each other.. I promise... I'll be careful from now on.. Can you please reconsider his transfer?" Yumika look at me with her teary eyes and a sad but cute face that even the strongest vampire like me can't resist. I sighed and nodded... Without releasing our elope hands she jump at me to hug me.. The impact makes us collapse on the sofa.. She was on top of me..

"Yumika... Can you... Promise me one thing?" I asked her still in the same position.. She look at me curiously..

"As long as I can do it.. I'll promise.." Yumika smile at me.. I gently get up and place her by my side gently.. She look at me.

"First... Never leave the Academy without companion, Second.. Never get near Zero Kiryu when he was acting weird.. Let Yuki do it. She has the priveleged to do so... If you can promise me to do this.. I reconsidered Zero Kiryu's transfer." I look at her.. She nooded..

"Hmm... Thank you so much Kaname-sama..." She jump to me again and hug me.. As always.. She was going to kiss me.. I was waiting for my kiss in my cheek or forehead but it never came.. My eyes went wide when I felt something warm on my lips.. I saw her kissing me.. Not on the cheeks... Not on my forehead either.. She was kissing me on my lips.. After a few seconds she look at me with a flush cute red face..

"Yumika..?" I called her name.. She distance herself from me.

"It... It's the seal... Yumika will promise... Have a good day.. Kaname-sama..!!" She get up and dash out to the front door.

I touched my lips and smile...

"I thought.... The only way I could kiss you was when you are sleeping.. I never imagine that my conditions are enough for her to kiss me.. Her seal of promise.." I smiled when I was stroking my lips where Yumika kiss me..

A few minutes after Yumika left the Moon Dormitory.. I'm remembering her warmth in my whole body I was lost in thought when someone..

Barged in... I looked up to see my visitors... And it's....

End of POV

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.1K 77 6
This is how I wanted the story to end in the Vampire Knight, Anime. So since we don't always get what we want, I wrote my own ending to this fantasti...
67 3 3
The Pureblood's are powerful Vampires. The most powerful to be precise. The Crestlight family was known as the most powerful in the western world, bu...
2.3M 66.5K 84
(Y/n) Kuran is the youngest of the Kuran's and also the most hated and powerful. What happens if one day she has enough of it and decides to run away...
402K 9.9K 26
This is Kira Kuran . She is Yuki older sister and Kaname younger sister. She was never love at all instead she was treated as a servant of the Kuran...