|| Daughter of a Yakuza || Eu...

By Mizuki_48

Detective Kwon Eunbi has been leading a case of a supply of illegal drugs and murders along side her partner... More

Main Characters
Prologue
Bodyguard for a Yakuza's Daughter, Nani!!!
First Day Undercover
Hangout
Backstory to Rappappa
Wounded
A New Lead
Visitors at the Hospital
Night of the Stabbing
New Customers
A/N
Guests
Graduation Day
What's Next?
First Day Back to School
Special Chapter: Happy Nako Day!!
Movie Night
First Date
Promise
Special Chapter: Happy Eunbi Day!!!
Arcade
Engagement Party
Gone
Where is she?
Hide and Seek
At the Diner
Home Country
Slow Journey

Announcement

255 15 0
By Mizuki_48

*****

Together
Or
Lies

*****

Flashback

"These past months, you have again my trust and is now part of the family. I have decided that it is best that you marry Nako so that you become the new leader of the Yabuki Clan but also to threaten the other Clan. But most importantly to protect Nako and be there for her even after I'm gone."

"Do you accept this arrangement, Eunbi-san"

End of Flashback

Second day at the new school

"Nako-chan, you have been spacing out a lot since this morning. Everything ok?" asked Yuri

"It's just that Eunbi-unnie is avoiding me since this morning. And I don't know why. . ."

"Maybe there is something on her mind and it only concerns her."

"Maybe"

End of Classes

"How's was school" asked Eunbi

"Fine" replied Nako and just continued to walk ignoring her unnie

At Home

"Tadaima!"

"Okaeri"

"Oto-sama I thought you aren't coming home today. . ." said Nako as she was confused as to why her dad was here early.

"I have an announcement and it concerns you and Eunbi-san at dinner"

"Oh ok. I'll just be in my room. Just call me when dinner is ready."

He nods and Eunbi sits on the couch and Mr.Yabuki starts a conversation with her.

"It's time for dinner, don't you think Eunbi-san"

"Hai, I'll go call Nako"

Eunbi went upstairs to Nako's room. She then knocked on the door. No response. She knocked again but louder.

"WHAT!"

"Sorry did I disturb you?"

"Maybe"

"Dinner is ready, we'll wait for you." said Eunbi and then went back downstairs.

At the dinner table.

Nako's POV

"So Nako I heard that you skipped after lunch on your first day of school" told Oto-sama as he took a bite from his food.

My eyes widens and then I looked over to Eunbi-unnie and gave her a death glare.

Eunbi-unnie was just concentrated with eating her food and didn't look at me and would sometimes look at Oto-sama. I feel like they have a secret.

"If you think that it was Eunbi-san who told me. It wasn't. The school called."

And that is why I didn't want to transfer schools because of that...

It was a quiet dinner and when we reached dessert. Oto-sama cleared his throat. And then grabbed his wine and drank.

As he puts down his glass wine. And then his men and women comes to the dining and were standing behind me and Eunbi-unnie in a line.

"Everyone, I called you here because I have an announcement" he paused for a second before continuing.

Why am I here!

"My daughter, Nako and Eunbi-san are now engaged and Eunbi-san will be the new leader of the Yabuki Clan."

I was drinking water and choked on it. Cough Cough

"Nako you ok? asked Eunbi-unnie as I saw the worried look.

Eunbi-unnie came and pat my back as I was still coughing.

"What do you mean by engaged!" I shouted

"With everything that as happened lately. It is profitable to have a new leader and show that the Clan is not a joke. Also, I'm retiring."

I couldn't say anything anymore due to the shock that I am now engaged with my crush.

All the men and women of Oto-sama bow to Eunbi-unnie since she will now be the new leader.

No One's POV

Eunbi must know joggle with her undercover work, her feelings to Nako and the confidence of her soon to be father-in-law.

She ended up going along with the idea of the engagement however being the new Boss of a Yakuza Clan was going to be tough especially if they learn that she is a cop and that will destroy Nako. Especially when Nako learns that all this time she was with a cop that at any moment can arrest her father and then feel betrayed about it.

Nako will be crushed that the person she loved was the enemy.

Meanwhile with Chaekura

Sakura's POV

It has been days now that I haven't talked to Chaeyeon. After learning that she was a cop. I just had no words to say.

I'm at the moment filming a video of me playing a new game.

I kept playing until my phone was ringing. I saw the I.D caller and then ignored it.

The caller called again a second time a few minutes later but of course I ignored it.

But then I heard something coming from the window.

I paused my game and the recording.

I looked at the window and then I jumped when a rock hit it.

I opened the window and then I looked down but I was hit in the forehead with a rock.

"argh!"

"Mianhae, Sakura!"

"What are doing here late at night"

"You weren't answering your phone and I saw the lights were on and so went with an old technique to get your attention..."

"Ok well you should go home it's late and I am busy"

"Wait! I brought your fav food. Can I come in" she said and showed me the plastic bags that looks very heavy.

"Fine"

I opened the door for her and then took the bags of food.

I went to the kitchen and placed the bags on the counter.

Chaeyeon then came to the kitchen and out of the blue she gave me a back hug while resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Mianhae Kura, I shouldn't have kept it a secret from you. . ."

I turned to face her.

" But still, you went out with me while not being true." I told her with a sad tone.

" I know but it was for work. I had to." She replied. 

I just lowered my head and then she lift up my head to look me in the eyes.

"Hey to make it up to you, I won't keep anymore secret"

"Promise?"

"I promise" and then we did a pinky swear.

After a few minutes of hugging. I realized that I still  need to continue with my recording and  playing.

I gasped!

"What's wrong?"asked Chaeyeon.

"My game!" I need to finish filming my game play" I told her and then rushed to my room. Leaving her in the kitchen.

Chaeyeon's POV

We were having a moment and of course her game was still her top priority.

I can't win when it comes to her games.

________________________________________________

Late update! Sorry.

I also realized that a few chapters back I said that I would be writing more on the others. But I kept forgetting. So for the next two chapters I will be updating on the others. Before the craziness starts between Eunbi and Nako.

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote.

Don't forget to check out my other books too while waiting for this one to be updated once a week if possible.

Ja~nee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 346 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...
1.5K 141 14
❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃ "𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦?" 𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. ...
44.5K 2.5K 25
Wherein Ahn Yujin got curious on the newly transferred family on their neighborhood specially on a certain tall girl holding a cat. Out of her curiou...
11.9K 638 46
[COMPLETE✔︎] ༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆༆•••••❦︎•••••༆ In which, Mikey have to sacrifice the most important person in his life in orde...