My Love, My mistake (Knight f...

By sarahs29

Sequel to Billionnaire's Ex Wife!! "I'm closer than you think. 25 years. You took 25 years of my life and lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 (part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Marco and Elena's book

Epilogue 2

58.3K 2.1K 739
By sarahs29

***5 years later***

***Victoria's POV***

I walked into my bedroom after hearing a loud thump followed by a muffled giggle. I slowly pushed the door open only to find my four-year old daughter trying to stand but finding difficult because of her attire.

"Olivia, what are you doing?" I asked as she finally stood up and look up at me.

The little girl giggled looking down at her small feet.

I held back a laugh looking down at the way her feet were buried in my red pumps, the blouse she wore looking like a mini dress on her and revealing her own clothes underneath, the necklace going all the way down her stomach and the yellow purse she was holding.

She grinned straightening up. "I'm you, mommy."

I did let out a laugh this time staring at my daughter who had a cheeky grin on her face but stayed still in the middle of the room.

"Why don't you come here so I can take a closer look at you?" I asked amused by the way she was slowly shifting.

"I can't walk. The shoes are too big." She pouted looking back down at her feet. "I want one of my size."

I chuckled making my way to her and moved down to her height.

I grabbed the purse from her placing it down. "Yeah. Let's just give your daddy a heart attack."

"Grandpa said that I can always get whatever I want." I pouted placing a hand on my arm.

I slowly removed the necklace from her and looked at her pouting face. "Well I can assure you that your grandpa didn't think that when your aunt Elena was your age."

"Well that's because I'm his favorite."

"Yes, you are. Come here." I smiled lifting her up a little to get her out of those shoes.

I then took my blouse off her and set it on the bed.

"Where's your father?" I asked looking around the room.

They were in here together a few minutes ago.

"Uncle Seb called him about work. Daddy said it won't take long." Olivia said grabbing the purse to hand it to me.

"So, you decided to wait for him by wearing my clothes."

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes."

I grabbed my clothes and went to the closet to put everything back. When I walked back to the bedroom, she was still standing on her spot waiting for me.

"We're watching a movie, right?" She asked jumping as she followed me out of the bedroom.

"We are, as soon as your father's done." I said walking back into the nursery.

"Hi Bryan!" She smiled walking faster into the room and went to stand in from of the crib looking at her eight-months old brother.

I was just done feeding Bryan when I heard Olivia's activities in my room. And being the quiet baby he usually is, he wouldn't be bothered if I left him here a few minutes to check on his sister.

Unlike Olivia, who has been the most demanding baby I've ever seen, always demanding everybody's attention.

I looked at Bryan, who looked from his sister and toward me as I walked in. "Hi, sweetheart."

He held onto his crib to be able to stand on his two short legs. He looked up at me and started babbling as a big smile appeared on his face, showing the tiny only two teeth he had. I picked him and held him close to me as he made a small sound.

I smiled rubbing my nose against his. "My little angel."

"Am I not your angel?"

I turned to look down at Olivia who had her short arms crossed over her chest with a small frown on her face.

I chuckled shaking my head at her. "You are my treasure."

She uncrossed her arms with a satisfied shrug and a grin. "Okay. He didn't even cry."

I held Bryan with one of my arms and faced her.

"Well you cried enough for the both of you when you were a baby. Bryan cries only when he really wants something. You used to cry for no reason at all." I smiled tapping her nose causing her to giggle.

"Daddy says it's because I'm expressive."

"Your daddy says a lot of things." I said moving toward the changing table.

She crossed her arms once more. "Grandpa Steve said so too."

I placed Bryan on the changing table and Olivia made a sound in protest. She quickly moved to the crib and pulled out a blue blanket before moving to the center of the nursery.

"No, mommy. Put him here, please." She pouted laying the blanket on the carpeted floor. "I want to see."

I picked my son back up and grabbed his diapers and wipes before moving to the blanket. I started changing him as he turned his head to the side to extend a small hand out toward his sister.

"See? He always wants me to play with him." He grinned before placing her hand on his causing his fist to close around her small fingers.

"I know. You are definitely his favorite too." I nodded looking down at their joined hands.

"I know!"

I smiled at her as I finished wiping Bryan off before picking him back up to carry him to the bathroom. "Give me a minute to clean him up, okay?"

"Okay, mommy."

I could hear Olivia's singing in the other room as I checked the water temperature. As if knowing what was about to happen, Bryan started fussing as he looked down at the running water.

"Mommy just needs to clean you up, okay?" I smiled lowering him into the running water.

He started kicking his small legs and loudly babbled as soon as the water touched his bottom. He pouted as he held my top tightly in his small fist, showing me how unhappy he was to be here.

"Mommy's sorry, baby. Just a few more seconds., okay?" I whispered mimicking his pout as he looked at me with his lower lip poking out blabbering some more. "Sorry."

I turned off the water and grabbed his towel to wrap it around his bottom and it was only then his pout disappeared.

"Now that wasn't so hard, right?" I held him close to my chest and walked out of the bathroom to go back to the nursery.

"He didn't cry."

"No. Your brother is very brave."

I tried laying him down but he wouldn't loosen his hold on my top. I laid him down as he kicked his legs some more. I pulled away slowly loosening his hold on me.

"Daddy!" Olivia squealed jumping to her feet and running toward the nursery door.

I briefly looked back and smiled to see Jason going down to her level with a smile.

"Are you done with your work call?" She asked placing her small hands on his shoulders.

"I am." He said before she came back running to us and as I finished clothing Bryan.

Another big smile appeared on my baby's face when I picked him and he looked over my shoulder at his father.

"Hi grandpa." Jason walked closer and took him from me.

Bryan let out a giggle as if he knew that Jason called him that because he was named after his great grandfather.

I stood up and turned to look at Jason.

"Hi baby." He grabbed my elbow and pulled me closer to kiss my lips.

"Hi." I smiled before folding the blanket and throwing the dirty diaper in the trash.

"Daddy, you said we would watch a movie when you're done." Olivia stated.

Jason smiled down at her moving Bryan to hold him with one of his arms. "I did, didn't I?"

"Come one, please! Let's go make popcorn." She grabbed his free hand jumping up and down.

"You guys go ahead." I smiled taking Bryan from Jason. "Bryan and I will wait in the room."

Once they've left the room, I carried Bryan with me to our bedroom after grabbing a few of his toys.

He started blabbering once more and I could think about was how I couldn't wait for him to say his first words, so I can know what he's been trying to tell us this whole time.

"It is your nap time, isn't it?" I asked looking down at him as he blabbered some more. "But you look anything but tired."

I got on our bed with him. I sat him down with beside placing a few pillows behind to support him even though he can sit on his own. I placed his toys in front of him, but he paid them no mind as he looked up at me.

I chuckled when he reached over to grabbed my top again trying to pull himself up. Picking him up, I sat him on my lap and he seemed to be content with that because it was only then he reached for his toys himself.

Well he could be demanding too.

"Mommy, look!" Olivia walked back in carrying bags of candy.

Jason walked in behind her with a bowl of popcorn.

"We have snacks." She got on the bed moving closer to sit right in the middle and looked at her brother. "Sorry Bryan. Dad said you're too young to have some."

Bryan simply stared at her for a few second before opening his small mouth to let out a yawn.

"It is nap time, after all." I chuckled.

Jason turned the TV on before giving the remote to Olivia who started going through the selection of her favorite movies. He moved to the side I was sitting on and laid down beside me. He looked down at our son who just rested his head against my chest looking ready to fall asleep.

"He's sleepy." Jason said softly poking Bryan's chubby cheek.

"Yeah." I smiled glancing at Jason. "I think he's the sweetest baby your family has ever had."

"I wouldn't be so sure. He babbles a lot. They could just be comebacks that don't make sense yet." He said and I shook my head tightening my hold around our baby, who already had his eyes closing.

"No. My baby's the sweetest."

"You said that about Olivia." He whispered glancing at our daughter who already picked a movie and had her eyes glued to the TV and her hand dipped in the popcorn bowl.

I furrowed looking at his smiling face. "And I was right. Our daughter is sweet."

He scoffed and that caused Olivia's attention to shift to us.

"Daddy, come sit beside me, please!" Olivia pouted patting her side of the bed.

Jason chuckled getting up to go to her.

He laid beside her opening his arms as she moved closer to him and sat close to her father. He wrapped his arms around her and a smile stretched on my face as the scene. I looked back at Bryan who was fast asleep and had his first closed around my top again.

Our family.

~The End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 266 52
Love...... The word tasted weird on my tongue Love makes a person stupid. Believe me when I say Love is blind, because I've been there before ***** "...
166K 1.2K 9
"Brandon..... You're hurting me.", I hissed at him as he tightened his hold around my arm. "I don't give a fuck!", He hissed back digging holes insi...
276K 7.3K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
493K 13.2K 48
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...