Realize| Book 1

By The_AlphaKing

OMEGA -The lowest status that a wolf could get in a pack. Regarded as the scapegoat, the pack's personal s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors' Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 (Epilogue)
Author's note
It's Out!!!!

Chapter 35

3.8K 139 27
By The_AlphaKing

Maddison's POV

I didn't know what to think.

"Are you sure it was the right place??" They nodded their heads.

"Then... Where is he?? Could... Could the vampires have taken him??" I felt Fia stir at the mention of those disgusting leeches.

"We don't know Maddy. Perhaps they did." I pushed away my food, I didn't have an appetite to start with anyway.

"We have to find his body." Dad looked at me with his calculating eyes, and by the looks of it I was not going to like what he was about to say.

"Baby. I'm sorry but, we can't afford that right now. We've lost so much during the attack and we have to rebuild and prepare." I felt Louren's hand on mine giving it a comforting squeeze.

"Daddy please. I wan't to find him please. I-I... I have to Daddy please." Mom pulled me towards her as dad gave me a sad expression.

"I'm sorry but, that's a risk I'm not willing to take." He then got up and headed out of the packhouse, Beta Grey following behind him.

I hugged my mom, seeking the comfort that only she can give me but what I wanted more was to feel the warmth of my mate holding me. To feel the sparks that only he can give.

"I have to go. Gotta help with the patrols today." After saying goodbye, Sebastian left leaving me, my mom, Louren and Mason.

"How about we go to the living room and watch a movie with Mason." I didn't want to watch a movie but after they kept trying to agree I gave in.

Mom headed out to help with the pack leaving us three in the living room. Louren was currently picking the movie when I felt Mason's hand on my shoulder.

Looking at him, he gave me a smile which I gave in return. "It's going to be alright sis." He stroked my head and I leaned on him as Louren put on the movie she picked.

All day we watched movies, trying to keep our minds off of what happened last night but for me it proved useless.

The scene of the last time I saw Jayden kept playing in my mind over and over again.

Both Mason and Loury kept trying to help me by starting up a conversation about the movie which we would be currently watching but I would just either nod or shake my head no.

Every now and then I would feel Fia whimpering, calling out for her mate.

"Fia."

"I want mate. I want mate Maddy. It hurts, it hurts so much." She whimpered.

"I know it does Fia and me too. I want our mate to be here with us but... H-he's... H-he's gone." Her whimpers seamed to get louder and I could help but bury my face at the pillow that I had to keep Loury and Mason from seeing me cry.

"Maddy." I felt strong arms hug me and another hand stroking my head as I cried for my mate.

"It's going to be okay." I heard my brother say but I could not help but think that he's wrong. No, it's never going to be alright. It's never gonna be alright cause he's not here.

He's gone.

Timothy's POV (Maddy's Dad)

I was sitting in my office, trying to think of a way to help with the pack's situation.

All day I've helped with the rebuilding, gathering of the dead and ordering supplies needed for our wounded.

The worst thing today was seeing the dead pack members. Wolves are social animals and my wolf whimpered seeing the bodies of the wolves we swore to protect.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

My Beta walked in with a grim expression. "Alpha, the werewolf council has called for a meeting. They said we are to report to our capital immediately."

"Alright. Is that all you have to report to me??" I said as I pinched the bridge of my nose, feeling a headache surfacing.

"No Alpha. I also wanted to say that all of the dead have been found. All, except one." I looked at him to see the depressing expression on his face.

Jayden might have been an omega and I've always expressed my dislike of him, especially concerning the fact that he is Maddison's mate but he saved my daughter and that is something that I will not forget easily.

"Jonathan." He looked at me as I gestured for him to sit at the vacant chair in front of my desk.

"I know it's hard. Loosing a son. I may not know how it feels but I just want you to know that the pack and I are here for you and your family." I took out two glasses and a bottle of whiskey.

Pouring myself and my beta a glass, he let out a long sigh as he put the now empty glass on my desk.

"It's not just that Tim. He died, thinking that I hated him. He died, thinking that I didn't want him as a son. I'm a worthless father. I let something as a status change me on how to look at my son. He was alone for ten years. He had nobody. And now... He's dead." I stayed silent as I listened to him and I couldn't help but feel guilty. I was an Alpha. I was suppose to take care of my pack no matter what.

"I didn't even get to appologize to him."

Unknown POV

Pain

All I felt was my body aching all over. My head felt like it was split open and there was a throbbing pain on my neck.

"I don't get it Alpha. Why did we bring him with us??" I heard a voice say. I tried opening my eyes but it was like I wasn't in control. I tried to move my hand but still it proved difficult.

"I'm not exactly sure but, there's a reason why the Goddess told me to go to that place. I don't know but, my wolf felt like we had to protect him."

What the hell are they talking about??

I tried to move my hand again and I managed to move my thumb.

"Wait. Alpha I think I just saw him move." Hell yeah I did!!

I tried to move it again and was happy that I managed it again. "There!! Did you see??"

"Yeah I did. Can you hear my voice?? Move your thumb if you did." I moved it again.

"Good you can. Now, listen to me. Do you remember what happened?? Move if yes and don't if no."

Now that I think about it, what the hell happened?? Where the fuck was I?? And... Wait... W-who... W-who was I??

"I'm guessing you don't then. But man, your one lucky bastard to have survived. And we were lucky to have escaped to cause that place was crawling with leeches. Good thing that waterfall was an exception."

Waterfall?? What the..

As if a switch clicked. All the memories came rushing back to me. My head felt like it was going to explode.

"Something's wrong." I heard someone say.

The falls... The vampires... And the..

The girl. Who was she??

"Call Lina right now!!" I heard the rushing of footsteps and the loud closing of the door.

"You have to calm down."

The girl... Who was she??

'No Jay I.. I can't leave you here!!'

Jay?? Who the hell is Jay??

'Get out of here now!!'

A scene played in my mind. I was kneeling down on the ground. Someone was holding me by my head.

The girl... Was riding a huge brown wolf.

'No!!' Her voice rang in my head.

Her voice. It seemed so familiar. The person's hold on me tightened and I wanted to thrash him off of me but I couldn't control myself.

The scene blurred and a new one appeared. The girl. She was with me.

We were in a beautiful waterfall. She walked pass me and I grabbed her crashing my lips with hers. I felt the sparks and warmth spread through me.

Her gray eyes pierced through me and I was captivated.

Maddison.

That's her name.

She's... She's my mate!!!

Again the scene blurred.

I was now outside a big house. The packhouse.

It was dark and there was a guy in front of me.

'Just accept it omega. She'd never want you. She'd never love you. Cause she already has me.'

I punched him. Why?? What the hell was he talking about??

I felt another pain in my head. And the rest of my memories came back.

The rejection

My first kiss with Maddison by the falls.

The pack bullying me and beating me up.

My mom. My brother.

My good for nothing father.

Maddison accepting me, only to be a big joke. Cause she.. she..

Had sex with Jason.

No. She was no longer my mate. Not after what she did to me.

Anger

All I felt was anger. She made a fool out of me. The pack. That worthless pack. All those years of cowering. All those years of torment.

My anger rised as I felt a new found strength increasing within me. I felt Ros surface as I willed my eyes to open. With a gasp, I was back to reality.

I coughed, feeling my throat so dry but I didn't care.

Cause I remember.

I remember what they did to me. I remember what SHE did to me.

My eyes darkened as pure rage enveloped me. And with that I knew that I've changed. I was alive, but se part of me was still dead. And I was different now...

And I don't know if it is for the better...

Or for the worst.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hey guys!!! So sorry for not updating for a while. Just been really busy lately but I didn't want to keep you all waiting so here's update you've been waiting for😁

Hope your all not disappointed and I hope you all like this chapter as well. Next update will be coming sooner than you think but before that guys please...

VOTE⭐ & COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1.6K 12
A mediocre human isn't exactly a likely protagonist, or so he thinks until something decidedly not average happens to him - an alpha werewolf way out...
1M 52K 31
EDITED VERSION ~~~~~~~ Book One of the Forgotten Series. ~~~~~ An Omega must do as an Omega is told. The lesson had been burned into her brain sinc...
24.7K 915 10
Nunew is born by both beta parent, he have been sure about being presented as a beta as well but things turn up to be unexpectedly and him being pres...
1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...