Damie (Dakota Johnson & Jamie...

By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi!! So, I started writing this story when I was going through a hard time, it really helped me distract myse... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
*IMPORTANT MESSAGE*
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124

Part 89

872 36 4
By FiftyShadesDakota_x

Hi guys! Here's the next update; I know things in the world are a little crazy right now but I think I'll continue writing without including the virus on the story, it gives everyone a little bit of an escape from the world and the craziness right now!❤️
I hope you're all doing okay xx

*Jamie's POV*

I'm disturbed from my sleep by the smell of sweet pancakes. I stretch out and rub my eyes awake, frowning when I feel the cold bed beneath my hand. Dakota's not here. I stand and stretch out my sleepy body, groaning as I drag myself to the bathroom.

As I wash my hands I splash my face with water to wake me up proper. I head back to the bedroom and grab my top, that's on the floor from last nights love making session, which I smile over the memory as I put it over my head and slowly make my way downstairs.

It's been nearly two months since our honeymoon and married life suits us both well. We've been working and taking care of Charlotte, who's grown into be such a mini Dakota. Since the negative test on our honeymoon we've been having fun in the bedroom.

"Happy Father's Day daddy!!" Dulcie squeals, running into my arms as I enter the kitchen. "Thank you baby" I grin, kissing her head as I sit her back at the breakfast bar, stroking her hair before wandering over to where Dakota is stood over the cooker top; cooking pancakes for us all as she holds Charlotte on her hip.

I pour myself a coffee and she grins over. "We was meant to bring you breakfast in bed" she pouts, wrapping her arm around me as I kiss her softly "good morning" I mumble against her lips and she grins. "Good morning yourself.. happy Father's Day" she smiles shyly, kissing me once more before turning slightly so Charlotte's watching me.

"Good morning my beautiful baby" I coo and she squeals, grabbing my finger as she grins, looking identical to Dakota whenever she grins. "Say, happy Father's Day daddy" Dakota strokes her cheek as she giggles, looking to me and holding her arms out. I grin and lift her into my arms, sitting beside Dulcie.

We have a animated chat about what we're going to do today whilst we eat our pancakes and fruit. We decide on going to see Don for a little bit and then going to a zoo. Once we've all finished Dakota cleans down and I sort the dishes; then we take the girls to get ready for the day.

"Dakota we didn't give daddy his presents" Dulcie gasps and Dakota pouts "we will after we're ready baby" she kisses her head and i smile. "You didn't have to get me anything, having my three favourite girls here is the best thing I could ever wish for" I kiss each of the heads.

I dress Charlotte in a pink dress with a pocket and a bunny rabbit on. I take her when she's dressed and we head to check on Dulcie. She's dressed in shorts and a pink shirt that has short sleeves. "Oh you look so beautiful" Dakota says as she joins us in Dulcie's room dressed in tight jeans and a baggy blue shirt that's tied around her waist.

"Thanks Kota" she grins cutely and I wrap my arm around my wife. "You look amazing" I say, kissing her soft lips. She has no make up on and her natural beauty is one of my favourite things about her. "Thank you.. it's your turn to get ready, I'll take the girls" she smiles shyly, pecking my lips once more before taking Charlotte, heading downstairs with Dulcie following at her feet.

Once I'm changed into a Ralph Lauren navy t-shirt and black jeans, I put a little bit of aftershave on and head downstairs. I hear Charlotte babbling away and Dulcie is giggling as Dakota tickles her chin. "Daddy it's time to open your presents!" Dulcie claps, pointing to the pile of four gifts on the side that are wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

"Four? I've been spoilt" I grin, going over and unwrapping them one by one. The first one is a pair of socks; they're blue and say 'no.1 daddy' on the sole. I chuckle and open another. It's a photo of me, Dulcie and Charlotte from our wedding night blown up big on a canvas.

Charlotte is grinning cheekily at the camera as Dulcie sticks her tongue out and I'm looking like the happiest man in the world. I feel tears prick my eyes as I put it to one side, smiling shyly at my girls as they watch me.

The third is a keychain with a heart and both their names inside. The fourth one is a book. I rest the wrapping paper to one side and read the front cover. 'What we love about our daddy' with hearts darted all over. I take a deep breath and turn to look at a few pages.

One page says 'we love when daddy makes us smile' with a photo of them both grinning up at me as someone takes the photo of us from behind me. Another page says 'we love it when daddy gives us cuddles' and there's two photos, one of me holding Charlotte close to my chest, from the day she was born I think. My eyes are on her as she sleeps soundly on my bare chest; my hand protectively on her back.

Then a photo of me and Dulcie hugging tightly as Dakota's 30th birthday party. I feel a tear fall from my eye and Dakota faintly gasps. I don't look through much of the book, I go to the last page and it says 'we love that daddy loves us unconditionally' and there's a photo of all four of us together from our wedding day a few weeks ago. We're all smiling widely at the camera. Damn I'm the luckiest man alive.

Dakota wraps her arms around me and I hug Dulcie close too; Charlotte is already in Dakota's arms. "I love them" I whisper, my voice is hoarse "there's no need to cry daddy.." Dulcie pouts, kissing my cheek softly as I laugh. "Daddy's just a big softie" I say causing her to giggle.

"Yeah but daddy is our big softie, that's why we love him so much" Dakota says softly, kissing me as we pull away. "I love you so much.." I whisper, kissing her again before kissing Dulcie and Charlotte on the head. "Thank you for my gifts" I say and Dulcie smiles sweetly, running off to get her shoes on.

"I love you too by the way" Dakota grins, kissing me softly. "You mean so much" I stroke her cheek as she smiles shyly. "I know.. you mean so much to us too" she grins, heading over to the door to check Dulcie is okay.

----

"Happy Father's Day dad" Dakota rushes to her father, hugging him. I grin as Dulcie hops down from the car, I lift Charlotte into my arms and she snuggles into me, babbling softly.
I shake Don's hand as we enter the house "Jamie! How're you doing son?" He greets me and I smile.

"Good thanks, been spoilt by my favourite girls this morning" I grin over at Dakota as she giggles. "Good, I'm glad my little girl is looking after you" he laughs. "And of course, I'm looking after her, with everything in me" i say as we sit at the breakfast bar; Kelley taking the girls into the lounge. Don grins.

"Anyway dad, little girl? I'm a grown woman" Dakota laughs, pouting and I laugh too. "No matter how old you get you'll always be my little girl. You'll see what I mean when Dulcie and char grown up" he chuckles and she giggles. "I guess your right" she giggles more

Don offers us a drink and then we join Kelley and the girls in the lounge to sit down for a bit and catch up. I sit on the beanbag, helping Charlotte to crawl whilst Dakota tells Kelley and her father about our honeymoon and the beautiful weather we had.

"Two different locations?" Kelley raises an eyebrow, chuckling. "Yes.. I'm a very lucky woman" Dakota giggles, winking at me. "That you are" Kelley grins. We watch Charlotte crawling around as we chat about the plans for Father's Day.

When we're ready to go I let Dakota get Charlotte. I shake don's hand and say goodbye to Kelley, Dakota hugs her dad and they bid us a good day at the door; we get Charlotte and Dulcie into their car seats and wave once more before we get in and I drive off.

I drive us to a zoo that we haven't been to yet. Charlotte is sleeping and Dulcie is looking out the window and talking to us a little bit at the same time. Dakota has her hand resting against my thigh and my hand is on top of hers.

Days like this with my girls are always the best so I already know today is going to be amazing. Once I've parked up at the zoo Dulcie climbs out and takes my hand, Dakota gets Charlotte out and she grabs the sling too. "Do you want to hold her?" She asks me. "You can to start with and then we can swap." I smile, helping her sort the sling out and sit Charlotte in it; so she's facing outward.

We check in at the front desk and then let us go through a private entrance to avoid the crowds. We start on our adventure around the zoo, holding Dakota's hand in mine as Dulcie skips in front of us.

As we get to the lion enclosure my phone rings, it's a number I don't recognise but I answer anyway. I grin and move out of earshot when I realise who's on the phone; talking with them and sorting stuff out before hanging up. Dakota's watching me as I return.

"Who was that?" She pouts. "It was someone.. letting me know your wedding present is finally finished" I laugh a bit, kissing her head. Her face lights up "when can I see it?" She grins.

"Tomorrow?" I smile shyly and she nods, grinning as she kisses me softly. "I'm so excited" she whispers as we pull away, getting distracted by Dulcie. "Me too baby.." i rest my hand on her lower back as we continue round the zoo.

"Babe, can we switch? My back is starting to hurt." She pouts, undoing the sling around her and holding Charlotte. "Course baby" I say fastening the sling to myself before sitting Charlotte inside it again, kissing her head as she babbles and giggles.

----

After the zoo we went for something to eat and then headed home. I lock the door behind us once we're all inside; carrying a sleeping Dulcie in my arms as Dakota carries Charlotte. We take them both straight upstairs to their rooms, I tuck Dulcie in and kiss her goodnight after I've changed her into pyjamas.

I go to Charlotte's room just as Dakota is rocking in the chair. "Hi.. I tried to feed her" she smiles shyly and I wander over to them. "Is she not hungry?" I ask to which she shakes her head. "She'll wake us in the night if she gets hungry." She says softly, laying Charlotte in her crib; stroking her back softly to settle her a little bit.

Once she's back to sleep we kiss her head softly and leave her room. "What would you like to do?" She asks me and I pull her into my arms. "Lets have a bath?" I suggest and she nods, leading me to our room and our en-suite.

She turns the faucet on to fill the bath, squeezing some of the sweet smelling bath bubbles in. We strip and she carefully steps in, I slide in behind her and wrap my arms around her. "Thank you, for today.. it's been the best" I whisper, kissing her head softly.

"You deserve it. You're the best daddy to those two girls. We love you and we are so grateful for you always.." she whispers, looking into my eyes; kissing me softly. I feel my eyes become full and I try to blink my tears away. "You're amazing" I kiss her lovingly and she grins.

"I know" she giggles cheekily and I chuckle, holding her closer. We lay in quiet, holding each other as we relax from our busy day. The water soon turns cold and I feel Dakota shiver on top of me. "Let's get out baby" I kiss her head, getting out of the bath and wrapping a towel around myself; holding one out for her as she hops out of the bath and into the towel.

We head to our room and dry, I slide some boxers on and Dakota changes into one of my tops; climbing into bed and laying down. I turn off the light and climb in beside her, resting my head by her breasts as I hold her close. "That book i got today.." I begin but stop, feeling my emotions surfacing again.

"We made it. Dulcie mentioned doing a book all about daddy, so when you was working late one day last week we went through all the photos I have and picked which ones, got them printed and made the book." She kisses my forehead.

"It was a beautiful idea, I loved seeing the finished product.. she loved it too and now she wants to do one for Charlotte for her first birthday" Dakota giggles and I laugh, wiping my eyes. "It was beautiful... thank you" I kiss her lovingly. "It means the world to me" I add, kissing her once more as she strokes a tear away that's fallen down my cheek.

"I got so emotional when you got emotional earlier. I don't think you realise how amazing you really are, how strong you are for the three of us. We really do love you so much" she grins, chuckling as I let out a half laugh half sob. "You're such a big softie, come here" she giggles, wrapping her arms tight around me.

"I love you so so much" I whisper, stroking her face softly before kissing her lips. "And I love you, so much" she rubs her nose with mine and I smile, kissing her more deeply this time. "I really can't wait to have more babies with you, you're the best daddy." she chuckles as I kiss down her neck.

"Speaking of that.. let's try" I say in between kisses as I tease her nipple through my top she's wearing. She groans and I grin, pushing my boxers down to my thighs as I tease my erection against her sex. "Please" she chuckles, gasping as I push into her slowly...

this was a little tough for me to write, if some of you was without your fathers yesterday I'm sending you the biggest hugs❤️
Comments are appreciated as always xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 8.7K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...
15.9K 462 31
Okay what happens if Ana and Christian ended their BDSM relationship after the three months period on good terms. Christian goes on with his life, ev...
Even If By gie

Fanfiction

134K 4.4K 44
We meet a lot of people every day. Some of them may be just another stranger passing by.......but only one of them can become that someone who can ch...
47.8K 321 5
***FREE SAMPLE***If looking for a unique no holes' barred contemporary #Damie relationship with #LoveScenes so hot they scorch the page and draw you...